View Full Version : Mexico VS Honduras
Sense
08-20-2008, 08:04 PM
I'm excited to watch this game that just started...
Mexico lineup is the best since the last world cup... and it's going to be interesting to see how well they do together since we finally get to see Dos Santos, and Vela on the team...
The only player I don't like in the lineup right now is Oswaldo..
SAtown
08-20-2008, 08:21 PM
I could've have sworn I heard somewhere the Ochoa was starting. I just don't see what coaches see in him. I guess the only thing Hugo did right was play Ochoa
Sense
08-20-2008, 08:24 PM
I could've have sworn I heard somewhere the Ochoa was starting. I just don't see what coaches see in him. I guess the only thing Hugo did right was play Ochoa
yeah it was speculated... since they're tryin this new lineup I also figured it would be great to see him on the field...
I like the team as it looks right now but would've been even better to see Ochoa...
Sense
08-20-2008, 08:29 PM
They seemed rushed... it's almost like they want to prove something..
lol so far 4 goals they should've scored but they're just tryin too hard... Vela, Guardado, Arce, and Salcido could've easily scored already
SAtown
08-20-2008, 08:37 PM
hijos de su puta madre. What a goal
Sense
08-20-2008, 08:38 PM
1-0 Honduras..
This is exactly why I didn't want Oswaldo in the fuckin lineup..
that's ridiculous.....
Great shot by Leon..
but jesus christ....
Sense
08-20-2008, 08:38 PM
Time for Mexico to start feelin the pressure...
no more fukin long risky passes.
SAtown
08-20-2008, 08:39 PM
Are you watching on telemundo? I love that angle they used for the FK, but fuck
Sense
08-20-2008, 08:39 PM
Yeah..... jesus I wouldn't be surprised if Oswaldo would've missed that baby shot.
Sense
08-20-2008, 08:42 PM
Pavel's turn... ?
doubt he'll make it happen but eh.
haha Pavel should've taken that..... Marquez just destroyed that opportunity
Sense
08-20-2008, 08:48 PM
Jesus that was another close one....
Sense
08-20-2008, 09:33 PM
Pardo!
Awesome goal... and incredible save in the corner to make it happen
Sense
08-20-2008, 09:35 PM
PARDO AGAIN!!!!!
wow........
2 minutes between each goal...
finally showin some life
Sense
08-20-2008, 09:53 PM
2-1 Mexico
Pavel Pardo saved eriksson
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.