PDA

View Full Version : usa beat brazil

englishspursfan
08-21-2008, 10:33 AM
tho i gotta admit i think womens football is very ,very lame.me an 10 of my drinking buddys could easily beat them,the goalie just struggled with a shot which looked more like a pass back .

IceColdBrewski
08-21-2008, 11:15 AM
tho i gotta admit i think womens football is very ,very lame.

Why stop with Women? It's all lame.

Cry Havoc
08-21-2008, 12:58 PM
tho i gotta admit i think womens football is very ,very lame.me an 10 of my drinking buddys could easily beat them,the goalie just struggled with a shot which looked more like a pass back .

Have you ever played against girls who knew what they were doing on a soccer pitch?

I've seen male goalies blow the easiest shots in the world. I've seen good keepers watch helplessly as they fall on their ass and a shot dribbles past them.

Your generalization is noted but that kind of attitude is just laughable. Females who are at a world level could beat most guys teams out there until you get to the higher levels of play. You simply underestimate them because you see them on the same screen that you're used to watching Ronaldo, Rooney, and Torres on.

T Park
08-21-2008, 01:21 PM
I admit Hope Solo is hot as hell.

jack sommerset
08-21-2008, 05:36 PM
There were a few hotties on the USA team

tlongII
08-21-2008, 06:07 PM
Soccer players have nice legs.

MannyIsGod
08-21-2008, 06:34 PM
I admit Hope Solo is hot as hell.

That she is and she saved the game for them today.

I thought it was an awesome match. Brazilians are amazing at handling the ball. Team USA just kept biding their time, never forced anything. You could say just just kept pounding the rock.