PDA

View Full Version : Pacmans Reinstatement Letter.

BacktoBasics
08-21-2008, 04:28 PM
I don't really care one way or another if this guy gets back in or not. As a Cowboy fan I'd imagine it can't hurt because depth is never a bad thing considering Newman and Henry can't ever seem to stay healthy but Jenkins and others seem ready to fill their roles.

However I can't help but think the commish is simply dicking with this guy. He had all year to think about this and determine if this guy was worthy of being let back in to the precious NFL. There really isn't any reason for him to sit on this any longer than say a hour or two. For the most part he did what was asked of him and when they let him come back for training camp and preseason it should have been under the assumption that he was headed in the right direction.

We get it already you own a bunch of black guys and you rule with an iron fist. Almighty and powerful commish. Make the fucking call and stop holding everyone hostage to stroke your ego.

Seriously what does this guy need to do? Sit around the fire in a smoking jacket while puffing on his pipe trying to determine the sincerity of the letter. Get over yourself asshole. This is nearly as idiotic as Selig...well that might be a stretch.

Spurtacus
08-21-2008, 10:09 PM
If you look up Goodell in the dictionary, you see asshole by it.

Findog
08-21-2008, 10:10 PM
Goddell is an asshole, but Pacman is getting reinstated. The Double J is tight with the Commish.

Vinnie_Johnson
08-21-2008, 11:45 PM
I think that JJ knew the deal the whole time before he signed him. The deal is if Pac stays clean and out of trouble all camp he will be allowed to play the season.

O-Factor
08-22-2008, 01:13 AM
If you look up Goodell in the dictionary, you see asshole by it.

The 2nd definition of Goodell under definition 1(Asshole) is Cocksucker Motherfucker.

DBryant88
08-22-2008, 07:30 AM
#3 is men who like to listen to Brittiney Spears and who think cheering is a real sport

BacktoBasics
08-22-2008, 09:00 AM
I think that JJ knew the deal the whole time before he signed him. The deal is if Pac stays clean and out of trouble all camp he will be allowed to play the season.Probably but there's no reason to drag it on like this. Make the call and be done with it.

Evan
08-22-2008, 01:48 PM
I see what you're saying but the league has to stand by what it says its going to do. He let him join the team and now he must abide by the other guideline. There's no question he will get reinstated.

PeterBurns
08-24-2008, 01:30 AM
I'm on the other side with Goodell. I think he's been pretty good as the Commish.
He's ruling with an Iron Fist. But F'n Time