PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard Being Added to Guitar Hero: World Tour?

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-21-2008, 10:06 PM
New 'Guitar Hero World Tour' Revealed?
Posted by Stephen Johnson - Thursday, August 21, 2008 8:54 AM

We just got the hot word from Neversoft's Brian Bright, and we have some big Guitar Hero World Tour news:

A new peripheral is coming. The new periph. is specifically for the game's Studio mode, to help you make music, and while Bright wouldn't go into detail about what it will be, we are speculating that it will be a keyboard. Again, not for use in the game, but for use in the game's studio.

We think it'll be a keyboard because, simply, that's the best way to control music input... but, hey, we might end up being wrong. Look for an official announcement in the upcoming months. We'll let you know more when we know more.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/688468/New_Guitar_Hero_World_Tour_Peripheral_Revealed.htm l

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-21-2008, 10:47 PM
I'm praying to God for it not to be an alternate or optional instrument and for it to come with the package.

sabar
08-21-2008, 11:56 PM
They should let you hook up a real keyboard so I don't have to shovel out money for something I already have.

Actually I imagine it would be hacked within a couple months anyways. If a keyboard is even what this thing is.