PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather ...

Kori Ellis
08-22-2008, 05:17 AM
LJ and I always joke around making up scenarios of "Would you rather..."

Anyway, they have this actual game http://www.zobmondo.com/index.php that is the same premise. Here are a few questions from the game.

Answer all the questions and then add question of your own to the end of the list.

Would you rather…have five bottles stuck on the fingers of one hand for a year –or– a bucket stuck on your foot for a year?

Would you rather…wake up to find your neck has grown five inches longer –or– that your rear end has doubled in size?

Would you rather…not know how to count past 100 –or– not know the entire alphabet?

Would you rather…eat a bucket of apple stems -or- eat 20 banana peels?

Would you rather... be able to fly -or- be able to become invisible?

Would you rather... be covered in itchy scabs for a month -or- have popcorn kernel shells stuck in between every tooth for a month?

Would you rather... run across a hungry alligator's back -or- run underneath an angry elephant?

Would you rather... choose to see your future without being able to change it -or-know everyone else's future and not be able to tell them?

Would you rather…run 20 miles in 68-degree weather -or- 8 miles in 100-degree weather?

Would you rather…shave your head once and get a tattoo on your entire scalp -or- shave your eyebrows off permanently?

Would you rather…have everyone think your spouse is an idiot and a jerk –or– just really, really ugly?

Would you rather…vote for an honest but stupid politician –or– a liar with tremendous savvy?

Would you rather…have cheated on your spouse and have nobody know –or– have not cheated but have everyone think you had?

TDMVPDPOY
08-22-2008, 05:25 AM
i like the last the question......:D:D

Brutalis
08-22-2008, 05:54 AM
LJ and I always joke around making up scenarios of "Would you rather..."

Would you rather…have five bottles stuck on the fingers of one hand for a year –or– a bucket stuck on your foot for a year?

Bucket.

Would you rather…wake up to find your neck has grown five inches longer –or– that your rear end has doubled in size?

Rear. I'm skinny and my neck is long enough as it is!

Would you rather…not know how to count past 100 –or– not know the entire alphabet?

I so cannot pick. Errrmm...

Stems!

Fly. I bet most say the other though.

Would you rather... be covered in itchy scabs for a month -or- have popcorn kernel shells stuck in between every tooth for a month?

:lol let's go with scabs.

Would you rather... run across a hungry alligator's back -or- run underneath an angry elephant?

Run over the gator. I ran a 4.7 a couple months back so I'm good.

Would you rather... choose to see your future without being able to change it -or-know everyone else's future and not be able to tell them?

My own.

Would you rather…run 20 miles in 68-degree weather -or- 8 miles in 100-degree weather?

100. Heat doesn't bother me at all.

Would you rather…shave your head once and get a tattoo on your entire scalp -or- shave your eyebrows off permanently?

Shit. I'll go with eyebrows since mine are blond and you can hardly seem them anyways.

Would you rather…have everyone think your spouse is an idiot and a jerk –or– just really, really ugly?

Whichever is fine. She is my girl and that's all that matters.

Would you rather…vote for an honest but stupid politician –or– a liar with tremendous savvy?

I could careless.

Would you rather…have cheated on your spouse and have nobody know –or– have not cheated but have everyone think you had?

Have not cheated.

travis2
08-22-2008, 06:34 AM
Kori, do you need something else to do? :lol

KidCongo
08-22-2008, 06:51 AM
man, this game is how you pass time in class.

ORION
08-22-2008, 08:59 AM
8600! You're a genius!!

ORION
08-22-2008, 09:02 AM
:lol:lol

Bite the head off a live gopher
-OR-
thoroughly lick a cat's butt?

tlongII
08-22-2008, 09:36 AM
I would rather be able to START THREADS!

manufor3
08-22-2008, 01:53 PM
Would you rather…have five bottles stuck on the fingers of one hand for a year –or– a bucket stuck on your foot for a year? Bucket

Would you rather…wake up to find your neck has grown five inches longer –or– that your rear end has doubled in size? Neck

Would you rather…not know how to count past 100 –or– not know the entire alphabet? not know how to count past 100

Would you rather…eat a bucket of apple stems -or- eat 20 banana peels? Banana Peels

Would you rather... be able to fly -or- be able to become invisible? fly

Would you rather... be covered in itchy scabs for a month -or- have popcorn kernel shells stuck in between every tooth for a month? Popcorn shells

Would you rather... run across a hungry alligator's back -or- run underneath an angry elephant? Alligator's Back

Would you rather... choose to see your future without being able to change it -or-know everyone else's future and not be able to tell them? Everyone else

Would you rather…run 20 miles in 68-degree weather -or- 8 miles in 100-degree weather? 20 in 68

Would you rather…shave your head once and get a tattoo on your entire scalp -or- shave your eyebrows off permanently? Shave my head, but i'd rather not do either

Would you rather…have everyone think your spouse is an idiot and a jerk –or– just really, really ugly? just ugly

Would you rather…vote for an honest but stupid politician –or– a liar with tremendous savvy? honesty wins

Would you rather…have cheated on your spouse and have nobody know –or– have not cheated but have everyone think you had? not have

50 cent
08-22-2008, 03:04 PM
I would rather be able to START THREADS!

:lmao :lmao :lmao

rAm
08-22-2008, 03:42 PM

A bucket. At least I could still play computer games and jack it.

Neck, I would look goofy as shit but atleast I would be taller!

Count. Because once you can count to 100, you just do it again to get to 200.

Stems. You could swallow a bunch at a time with some water.

Invisible. You could do so much fun / creepy / scandalous shit.

Popcorn Shells. You would probably get used to them.

Elephant. I bet I could dodge those big clumsy legs.

Everyone else's. This is a good one but I will tell you why. You could see who is going to make it big and invest in that person. Also you can see where people are going to end up and you could decide if you want to associate with them. Also, why would you want to know how you are going to end up and then not be able to change it?? I would rather not know how I am going to end up and still have the power to change it.

20 miles. It would be really good for you and 68 degrees is comfortable.

Scalp. At least you would have a good story!

Idiot and a Jerk. Cause if she is sexy as hell I don't care.

Liar. Politicians need to be liars because most of the general population is too ignorant to understand the decisions that need to be made.

Cheated. You get sweet poontang and no one knows about it? Sold!

LadySpur..
08-22-2008, 05:27 PM
I would rather you stop stealing my topics from the Cantina!

E20
08-22-2008, 05:34 PM
Neither for all of them

jaffies
08-22-2008, 06:53 PM
Would you rather...not have sex for 6 months -or- not visit Spurstalk for 1 year?
Would you rather...be Brutalis for a day -or- MannyisGod for a day?
Would you rather...be the GM for the Spurs -or- play for the Spurs?
Would you rather...post at Spursreport -or- chop off your pinkie toe?
Would you rather...hang out with Tim Duncan -or- Optimus Prime?
Would you rather...control everyone's sig for 1 year -or- ban 1 poster forever?
Would you rather...watch GiG's sex video -or- Mini-Me's sex video?
Would you rather...have courtside seats to the Memorial Day Miracle -or- Wilt Chamberlain's 100-point game?
Would you rather...have tlongII run the forum -or- whottt run the forum?

I. Hustle
07-12-2011, 08:18 AM
Would you rather…have five bottles stuck on the fingers of one hand for a year –or– a bucket stuck on your foot for a year? Bucket on the foot

Would you rather…wake up to find your neck has grown five inches longer –or– that your rear end has doubled in size? Neck 5 inches

Would you rather…not know how to count past 100 –or– not know the entire alphabet? Not know how to count past 100

Would you rather…eat a bucket of apple stems -or- eat 20 banana peels? Apple stems TBH

Would you rather... be able to fly -or- be able to become invisible? Invisible FTW
Would you rather... be covered in itchy scabs for a month -or- have popcorn kernel shells stuck in between every tooth for a month? I'm gonna go with popcorn kernels because they can't be seen
Would you rather... run across a hungry alligator's back -or- run underneath an angry elephant? I'm gonna say alligator's back
Would you rather... choose to see your future without being able to change it -or-know everyone else's future and not be able to tell them? Know everyone else's future so I would know who to stay away from.
Would you rather…run 20 miles in 68-degree weather -or- 8 miles in 100-degree weather? 8 miles

Would you rather…shave your head once and get a tattoo on your entire scalp -or- shave your eyebrows off permanently? I'm gonna go with the Tatt but only if it's marine life and done by KW
Would you rather…have everyone think your spouse is an idiot and a jerk –or– just really, really ugly? I'm already thought of as both in our relationship so I would make her a jerk too.
Would you rather…vote for an honest but stupid politician –or– a liar with tremendous savvy? A liar
Would you rather…have cheated on your spouse and have nobody know –or– have not cheated but have everyone think you had? Not cheated because I would know... I would know.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-12-2011, 08:37 AM
-The bucket. I need two hands and I could deal with a limp.

-Longer neck. My shirts would still fit, where as a double ass would mean having to go pants shopping. Fuck that noise.

-Not knowing past 100.

-The stems.

-Flight.

-Popcorn

-Gator

-Know my own

-20 in 68

-Hmmm, do I want to be Bam Bam Bigelow or Charlie V for Halloween every year? Charlie V I guess.

-The idiot and jerk part. Hell, most of my family believed a lot worse of my spouse at some point.

-The savvy liar.

-Not cheated.

Would you rather eat nothing but a specific meal of your choosing over and over for a whole year or never eat the same thing twice for an entire year with absolutely no control over the menu selection?

RandomGuy
07-12-2011, 08:44 AM
or would you rather be a fish?

Would you like to swing on a star, carry moonbeams home in a jar, or would you rather be a mule?

I. Hustle
07-12-2011, 09:11 AM
Would you rather eat nothing but a specific meal of your choosing over and over for a whole year or never eat the same thing twice for an entire year with absolutely no control over the menu selection?

The same thing for a year because I am picky MF'er.

Would you rather live with Mister Sinister's parents for a year or get a sea life tatt by KW?

Frenzy
07-12-2011, 10:02 AM
This site should be for here : http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182748

Then it would make interviews interesting.

manufan10
07-12-2011, 01:03 PM
-The bucket. I need two hands so I can play video games.

-Longer neck.

-Not knowing past 100.

-The stems.

-Tough one... hmmm.. Invisible, I guess.

-Popcorn.. not as noticeable

-Gator.. I might have more of a chance for survival

-Know my own.. I don't think I would be able to handle knowing others future and not be able to tell them.

-20 in 68

-tattoo on my scalp.. I have darker hair, so when it grows back, I can cover the tat.. lol

-The idiot and jerk... I don't care what others think any way.

-Honest.. he can always have smart advisers.. lol

-Not cheated. At least I would know the truth..

-No control.. I'm not a picky eater, and I think eating the same meal for a whole year would get annoying.

Would you rather lick a toilet seat or be a toilet seat?

baseline bum
07-12-2011, 01:51 PM

Bucket.

I'll take the fat ass, since I could lose it in a few months.

Alphabet.

I'd take the apple steams unless they were from the bucket my foot was in for a year.

Fly. I'd be blind if invisible.

Popcorn kernels. Annoying, but beats the hell out of bleeding after scratching scabs.

Gator.

Everyone else's future, since I could use that to make some serious money.

20 miles to burn off my double ass.

Eyebrows. A scalp tat would be hideous.

The jerk thing.

Tough call, since the liars would manipulate the idiots in either scenario. Coin flip.

No one knows. Nothing worse than being judged guilty when innocent.

I'd pick a meal low in fat and high in protein, and burn off the double ass with it.

Would you like to swing on a star, carry moonbeams home in a jar, or would you rather be a mule?

Well, I'd get incinerated by the star, so that's out. Mule? Sounds shitty. I'll take the moonbeams, since that means I got to go into space.

Would you rather live with Mister Sinister's parents for a year or get a sea life tatt by KW?

Sea turtle, since I could afford to have it removed with all the money I got from knowing everyone's future.

Would you rather lick a toilet seat or be a toilet seat?

Lick the toilet seat.

My question:
Would you rather get mauled by a grizzly bear or jumped by a mountain lion?

wannabe Moderator
07-12-2011, 02:50 PM
:lmao

I. Hustle
07-12-2011, 03:19 PM
Would you rather be in a one year relationship with MiamiHeat's ex that takes too damn long to reheat a pizza and talks to her mom too damn much or be in a one year relationship with CF who, even though she might have nice tets, you find out the day AFTER she has a penis?

marini martini
07-12-2011, 04:44 PM

:rollin