PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with a youtube account get a email like this.

Slydragon
08-25-2008, 03:04 AM
VideoEnterprises

Business Proposition Regarding Your Basketball Video.
Business Proposition Regarding Your Basketball Video.
I am interested in making a deal with you to include a link to a Basketball Training Product I am selling. All you would have to do is insert the short description and link to my product website (which I will make for you) under your "Basketball bloopers" video description. Thereafter I will pay you 10% of everything I earn from it, and you would need to do nothing more. If you are interested please let me know as soon as possible since I have some other people who are interested.

**Because your video is very popular and has many views, there is a possibility that you can earn a substantial amount of money. Hope you will consider this!

Thank you very much and looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Best Regards,
Adam

This is the video he is asking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63twfx-cN2k

Heath Ledger
08-25-2008, 06:03 AM
ask him for 30 or 40 percent if you have a high traffic video sending him referrals you should get a lot more than 10 percent.

Heath Ledger
08-25-2008, 06:05 AM
just to let you know, because your using copyrighted material from the nba that video could be taken down any time and if they see an affiliate link they will snoop to find out how much youve made and go after that plus penalties, others have been sued on youtube just wanted to let you know

Sense
08-25-2008, 07:18 AM
it's been viewed 600,000+ times...

I don't know if that's alot...

Slydragon
08-25-2008, 02:46 PM
just to let you know, because your using copyrighted material from the nba that video could be taken down any time and if they see an affiliate link they will snoop to find out how much youve made and go after that plus penalties, others have been sued on youtube just wanted to let you know

Yea, I know. I'm not gonna do it never was. It was just the first time I been ask that and wanted to know who else as been ask this. The copyright thing was the first thing that pop into my head, Shit I still think it's the NBA and they want me to say yes so they can not only remove the video but get cash from it, It's a setup.