PDA

View Full Version : McNabb overrated?

rr2418
02-08-2005, 06:50 PM
First of all I'm glad the Eagles lost in the SB! :lol

But still, the Eagles had plenty of chances to win. I think it comes down to inexperiance at coaching ( time management) and at QB. McNabb has been labeled as one of the best QBs in the league. A QB who can lead his team to the big game. Well he led his team to the SB, but "failed" in the win dept. A QB who has a strong arm and can run fast for his size. All that may be true, but can he make good intelligent decisions? Well, he failed there too! Throwing costly INTs. I'm wondering, does the media want McNabb to be the next high profile QB b/c of his ability to outrun rushers? B/c he's black? What is it? Obviously, the guy can run. He's proving that already. But when faced with a defense that didn't allow him to scramble, he was forced to make quick intelligent decisions. And that as they say was the ball game!

Duff McCartney
02-08-2005, 06:57 PM
Yes he is.

ALVAREZ6
02-08-2005, 07:01 PM
OK, Mcnabb is overrated because he sucked in one game.

Im tired of these mother fucking Eagles hating threads...This really explains how pathetic your lives are.

dcole50
02-08-2005, 07:02 PM
he's a top five qb.

IceColdBrewski
02-08-2005, 08:02 PM
he's a top five qb.

Easily.

Alvarez is right. An obvious attempt to keep the Eagle hate going. Weak. Very weak.

Did anyone else hear ESPN radio this morning when they reported that McNabb suffered a concussion in the game? It's now being widely speculated that he may have suffered a concussion late in the first half. If true, that second half effort is nothing short of amazing. Not sure I believe it just yet but that's just what I heard.

Even if it isn't true, what is known is that he became violently ill in the 4th quarter. So ill that Freddie Mitchell had to call at least one play while McNabb was throwing up in the huddle.

The only quotes I've seen from Eagle players on the buzz is that he was ill because "he gave everything he had".

I guess you can make up your own mind. It will be interesting to hear if he really did finish the game with a concussion or just over-exertion. Regardless, to finish the game under either circumstance just shows the kind of heart he has.

MosesGuthrie
02-08-2005, 08:11 PM
He is overrated. He should be traded right away...to Dallas. :p

That is stupid, the dude is an MVP candidate every year.

Das Texan
02-08-2005, 08:27 PM
This isnt the first big game McNabb fucked up in.

jalbre6
02-08-2005, 09:33 PM
Out of 32 starting QB's, who would you raher have than McNabb?

1- Brady
2- Peyton
3- Daunte
4- Vick
5- McNabb, I guess?

JFK
02-08-2005, 09:50 PM
McNabb had a bad game he is not the second coming of Joe Montana but he is not a chump either. He is not a Tim Couch. I would venture to say if McNabb was on the Cowboys the QB situation would be solved there at least.
Can he win a big game like the Super Bowl not yet I guess, but he will get another chance.

IceColdBrewski
02-08-2005, 11:05 PM

1- Brady
2- Peyton
3- Daunte
4- Vick
5- McNabb, I guess?

Vick ahead of McNabb? All you have to do is force Vick to throw and the game is over.

Duff McCartney
02-09-2005, 12:44 AM
All you have to do is force McNabb to manage the clock and the game is over.

jalbre6
02-09-2005, 02:01 AM
Brewski,

That list was a feeler on who was better than McNabb, not my personal list. The point was that Donovan is one of the best in the league and it would be tough to find four better.

Hook Dem
02-09-2005, 11:59 AM
OK, Mcnabb is overrated because he sucked in one game.

Im tired of these mother fucking Eagles hating threads...This really explains how pathetic your lives are.
A moment of honesty here! The Eagles were clearly the best team in the NFC. Hell yes we wish we were better than you but that wasn't the case. Why is everyone hating on the Eagles??? I'll tell you cause you can't see it for your homer eyes. Every play in every game the Eagles have someone hotdogging it. Why can't they just let their play on the field speak for their greatness? No one has any respect for hot dogs! In fact, we love to see them lose because of it. You are free to come back with some insults but maybe you should step back and examine what I have said. A true champion does not have a need to thump his chest everytime something good happens. Philly fans could learn from this as well. That being said, congratulations on your good season.

IcemanCometh
02-09-2005, 12:09 PM
http://www.interventionmag.com/cms/img/CigarRush.jpg

ducks
02-09-2005, 05:26 PM
ofcourse he is
it is not that hard of a concept only a homer for mcnabb would think he is not

ALVAREZ6
02-09-2005, 06:00 PM
ofcourse he is
OK Dude, do you watch every single Eagles game? Didn't think so.

He is not overrated.

Peyton and Brady are the only ones better.

Cut the crap you pathetic fag.

dcole50
02-10-2005, 09:20 AM

1- Brady
2- Peyton
3- Daunte
4- Vick
5- McNabb, I guess?

mcnabb > vick and daunte. i said he's a top five .. if i had to choose a number, i'd say he's the third best.

MosesGuthrie
02-10-2005, 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by ducks
ofcourse he is

OK Dude, do you watch every single Eagles game? Didn't think so.

He is not overrated.

Peyton and Brady are the only ones better.

Cut the crap you pathetic fag.
I am only doing it because that's what Cowboy fans do to us.

ok here is your chance to be fair...Ducks is a Skins fan.

dcole50
02-10-2005, 06:33 PM
ALVAREZ6 doesn't really argue his point. his main argument is that if you don't like the eagles, you're a gay homofag queer.

jalbre6
02-10-2005, 06:47 PM
re: gay homofag queer

gay + queer = straight (double negative), new equation g+q=s

homofag (homo x fag)= homo x 2, fag x 2, or h(2)

so in g + h2 + q = AL, g + q = -h2+AL, but g + q = s,

so s = -h2+AL, h2+s = -h2+h2+AL, h2+s=AL

ergo, he is only a homofag with straight tendancies.

ALVAREZ6
02-10-2005, 08:21 PM
ALVAREZ6 doesn't really argue his point. his main argument is that if you don't like the eagles, you're a gay homofag queer.
I've been arguing about the Eagles for the past 3 weeks and it gets tiring, I get the same crap in return....Don't you think I am tired of it?

There is no use in wasting my time arguing with everyone, especially since everyone in here hates the Eagles. If you hate them, that's great!!! IT has no effect on me, just your opinion to hate a team more than you like your own team. That's your decision.

Duff and Jim can't stop posting about the Eagles, every day they make a new thread on bashing the Eagles, so I guess what they are really trying to say is they love them, that's the only thing I can guess.
They have a thing for repeating things that we already know, or at least I do, and don't care.

ALVAREZ6
02-10-2005, 08:26 PM
You guys want to talk about overrated?
How about Ben Rothlisberger.

Now before I start saying stuff, I like Big Ben, I think he is good for his experience, since he is a rookie...but everyone sees how he went undefeated etc.
Rothlisberger had the best defense to get him the ball back. He also had a good running game behind him. Yes his team won a lot of games, but it's hard to lose with that defense.