PDA

View Full Version : The NBA better watch out for this threat.....

TheMadHatter
08-25-2008, 06:51 PM
"I've been working on shooting a lot of shots"

-Jason Kidd

http://olympicsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/08/jason-kidd-turns-attention-to.html

johnny_J_Jackson
08-25-2008, 08:06 PM
That would be awesome.

dirk4mvp
08-25-2008, 08:24 PM
^ you're easily the worst new poster. congrats.

IronMexican
08-25-2008, 08:25 PM

he replaced KobeOwnsBowen

dirk4mvp
08-25-2008, 08:26 PM
he replaced KobeOwnsBowen

considering how hard that was, he should be extra proud.

monosylab1k
08-25-2008, 09:16 PM
At least he was honest and said he was just shooting a lot of shots (cuz we all know he isn't making a lot).

TheMadHatter
08-25-2008, 09:17 PM
Haha, did I hurt the widdle Mavwick fans feelings?

Funny how butthurt Mav fans get when you talk smack about their team. They have no problem trolling the shit out of other teams though.

And this isn't even trolling. I'm posting exactly what Jason Kidd said, which is in and of itself hilarious. No trolling necessary, the quote says it all. If your best hope next season is Jason Kidd taking more shots I'll hand you the loaded gun right now.

monosylab1k
08-25-2008, 09:19 PM

Funny how butthurt Mav fans get when you talk smack about their team. They have no problem trolling the shit out of other teams though.

And this isn't even trolling. I'm posting exactly what Jason Kidd said, which is in and of itself hilarious. No trolling necessary, the quote says it all. If your best hope next season is Jason Kidd taking more shots I'll hand you the loaded gun right now.

You should have waited for one of us to get pissed at you before posting this.

I bet you had this shit all writen out and saved on Word, ready to cut and paste it as soon as you saw a Mav fan post. You were savoring the moment one of us made some angry retort. Turns out we all think he's a shitty shooter, nobody says crap to you in defense of Kidd, and you blow your load early so YOU FUCKING FAIL AGAIN.

monosylab1k
08-25-2008, 09:22 PM

TheMadHatter is the leader in the clubhouse right now. He makes DazedAndConfused look like a smart, rational poster in comparison.

actually I'm getting more and more convinced that TMH = D&C = SD

TheMadHatter
08-25-2008, 09:38 PM
mono acts like he contributes anything of value to this forum.

the bottomline is nobody thinks you're anything but a troll. your not important enough to pay much attention too though, just like the rest of the Maverick fanbase.

monosylab1k
08-25-2008, 09:41 PM

the bottomline is nobody thinks you're anything but a troll. your not important enough to pay much attention too though, just like the rest of the Maverick fanbase.

so you admit you failed miserably in this thread? Good job :tu

dirk4mvp
08-25-2008, 09:44 PM
TheMadHatter is the leader in the clubhouse right now. He makes DazedAndConfused look like a smart, rational poster in comparison.

nice observation.

we'll see how this goes as TMH continues to make shitty posts.

monosylab1k
08-25-2008, 09:45 PM
nice observation.

I think "Hi Jeff" will be the appropriate new response for TheMadHatter

TheMadHatter
08-25-2008, 09:45 PM
failed miserably at what? we're all laughing at how pathetic Jason Kidd's statement is.

mission accomplished :toast

dirk4mvp
08-25-2008, 09:46 PM
"I've been working on shooting a lot of shots"

-Jason Kidd

http://olympicsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/08/jason-kidd-turns-attention-to.html

hi jeff

dirk4mvp

hi jeff

dirk4mvp

hi jeff

dirk4mvp
08-25-2008, 09:47 PM
failed miserably at what? we're all laughing at how pathetic Jason Kidd's statement is.

hi jeff

how many people have laughed at that in this thread?

TheMadHatter
mono cant actually debate anyone. his standard tactic when he gets owned is to resort to trolling. RAM completely owned you the other day and all you could do was backpeddle.

monosylab1k

Hi Jeff.

You failed in assuming Mavs fans would run to the defense of Kidd's crappy shooting. Unlike you with Kobe, we aren't knobslobbing homers.

dirk4mvp
08-25-2008, 09:48 PM
dude that Burn After Reading movie looks kind of funny.

monosylab1k
08-25-2008, 09:49 PM
mono cant actually debate anyone. his standard tactic when he gets owned is to resort to trolling. RAM completely owned you the other day and all you could do was backpeddle.

Hi Jeff. at least you are honest enough to not have delusions of you ever owning me, you realize that could never happen and instead fantasize about other posters doing it.

monosylab1k
08-25-2008, 09:49 PM
dude that Burn After Reading movie looks kind of funny.

during the previews, the scene of Brad Pitt getting punched makes me LOL till I S in my P's.

dirk4mvp
08-25-2008, 09:55 PM

to add to this theory, TMH would be the one to start a thread about Kidd "shooting some shots"

confined
08-25-2008, 10:16 PM

Please. :rolleyes You clearly made this thread just to troll

J-kidd is basically saying he wont hesitate this year, which is a good thing, its not a "pathetic" statement at all

MavDynasty
08-25-2008, 10:20 PM
jkidd is just entering his prime,book it.

Trainwreck2100
08-25-2008, 11:15 PM
The only people that should watch out are the ones that hang around the sidelines. Errant balls are deadly