PDA

View Full Version : My best friend has an enlarged heart.

Brutalis
08-25-2008, 07:34 PM
Went to the doctor today over back pain and the X-Ray found he had an enlarged heart. He's going to a heart doctor tomorrow.

I don't know if these things have time tables on a life, but I've seen on TV so many times people dying from this. I'm pretty worried myself.

If you pray or something his name is Jay.

IronMexican
08-25-2008, 07:35 PM
best of luck. i hope everything comes out alright for you, and your friend.

MaNuMaNiAc
08-25-2008, 07:39 PM
Hope it turns out to be nothing

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-25-2008, 07:43 PM
Nm.

angel_luv
08-25-2008, 08:16 PM
Went to the doctor today over back pain and the X-Ray found he had an enlarged heart. He's going to a heart doctor tomorrow.

I don't know if these things have time tables on a life, but I've seen on TV so many times people dying from this. I'm pretty worried myself.

If you pray or something his name is Jay.

I will pray for Jay and will put in a prayer request form for him at church.

I also pray for you for peace and wisdom on how to best help your friend.

:)

tlongII
08-25-2008, 08:20 PM
prayer request form?

angel_luv
08-25-2008, 08:24 PM
prayer request form?

Yea.
Our pastor likes to pray for the needs of our congregation members.
Since the pastor can't speak to everyone one on one on a Sunday, there are prayer requests forms so he can pray during the week for anyone who would like him to.

duncan228
08-25-2008, 08:31 PM
I hope your friend comes through this okay Brutalis. It's good that they found it, now he can get the proper treatment.

PakiDan
08-25-2008, 08:47 PM
Wow dude... same thing I have, thankfully they have good meds for this now. I'll pray for him.

Brutalis
08-25-2008, 09:24 PM
Thanks guys.

Wow dude... same thing I have, thankfully they have good meds for this now. I'll pray for him.

What all treatment do they do? He went in for back problems when they found it.

Cant_Be_Faded
08-26-2008, 12:30 AM
Remember that episode of the simpsons when homer is trying to be ned flanders' friend, and he goes to the soup kitchen and feeds all the homeless really fast....then the headline for springfield's newspaper read "Big Fat Man Has Big Fat Heart"
Thats what I thought of when reading the title to this thread.

Hope he makes through it okay.