PDA

View Full Version : Freaking tired of the USPS

Brutalis
08-26-2008, 05:25 AM
So it takes 2 days to send an envelope of whatever kind to Texas. Hell it took 2 days to send it to California. Usually the max it'll take to get anywhere in the continental United States is 4 days. But why does it takes 2 weeks to send one to Hawaii? Ridiculous. Four different letters going to Hawaii all took 10-16 days this year.

I get sent Priority Mail however, and it takes longer. Six times this year over NO holidays here I am fucking waiting longer than I am supposed to. I get it. It's not a guaranteed service. But it says 'typically 2-3 days', HELLO isn't that regular First Class Mail? Why am I paying an average of 2 dollars more to wait longer? Are you guys riding horseback again? Once is fine, no big deal. Twice means you are pushing it. Anything more is simply unacceptable.

Great. Thanks for the got damn tracking number. You people are so kind to let me sit here and watch my package chill and have a drink at one location for 3 days.

The last Priority Mail I got took 5 days. This one is on its third day today and is still sitting in the same state it was sent from says Mr. Lmao At You Wondering Why I Have A Tracking Number.

What's the fucking deal? I know some of you have to be postmen. You guys are everywhere. Explain to me why I sent a 2LB box Saturday Priority Mail and it arrived Monday but yet when I am sent Priority it takes so long?

mouse
08-26-2008, 06:45 AM
The whole system is fucked up. I got a laptop in less than 5 days and yet I have been waiting over 47 days for the power adapter?

The vato gets so many positive feedback's you don't see his monthly 45 negative feedback's.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=cstmallpc&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:SFS&iid=280243496259&item=280243496259&frm=1883

Brutalis
08-26-2008, 07:27 AM
Haha I always check out that feedback before I buy now or bid!!

JoeChalupa
08-26-2008, 09:42 AM
Sounds like someone is ready to go postal.

Brutalis
08-26-2008, 02:24 PM
Still no fucking package. I tried calling USPS and it's just some fucking automated thing and I can't get to an operator.

:madrun

InRareForm
08-26-2008, 07:01 PM
no love for the government?

angel_luv
08-26-2008, 07:14 PM
Sounds like someone is ready to go postal.

:lol

Brutalis
08-28-2008, 03:56 AM
Shit finally came in LATE I might add. The tracking number said it was delivered.

....35 miles away. Then the next day it shows up here.

wowowow.