PDA

View Full Version : Bring it on McCain!!

Hillary
08-26-2008, 09:50 PM
It is on!! The gloves are off and it is time to play. You are going to regret the day you entered this race. This time it is for real.

JoeChalupa
08-26-2008, 10:08 PM
Very well done!!

2centsworth
08-26-2008, 10:11 PM
Very good speech and sounded very presidential.

JoeChalupa
08-26-2008, 10:16 PM
I'm watching FoxNews and just as I thought they would they are almost giving her speech negative reviews. Fair and balanced....yeah, that's the ticket.

I thought she kicked ass.

2centsworth
08-26-2008, 10:23 PM
I'm watching FoxNews and just as I thought they would they are almost giving her speech negative reviews. Fair and balanced....yeah, that's the ticket.

I thought she kicked ass.

don't know what channel you're watching, but Fox last night was absolutely fair and i thought went out of their way to be positive. The problem for dems is fox allows conservatives to strongly dissent on their show. I'll watch it tonight.

2centsworth
08-26-2008, 10:26 PM
I flipped it on and they were being very complimentary of Hillary and said she will be ready the next time. She did good for herself tonight.

Nbadan
08-26-2008, 10:46 PM
Not a bad speech at all.....Hillary is virtually guaranteed a cabinet position in a Obama administration....probably health czar.....

possessed
08-26-2008, 10:55 PM

She achieved her goal, which was to sound more presidential than Obama. I don't think this united anybody. If anything, it should provide her supporters with more proof that the more qualified candidate was robbed of the nomination and disrespected by not even being considered for VP... On the anniversary of womens suffrage no less. Well played by the Clintons. She'll run again in 2012.

Health czar... I'm sure this is at the top of the Clinton's priorities. It's everything she ever aspired to be. :lmao @ Nambladan

Nbadan
08-26-2008, 10:59 PM
Your an idiot if you think that sounded more Presidential than the speech Obama will likely make in a couple days...

Nbadan
08-26-2008, 11:04 PM
Hillary Clinton made it seem uncertain to a degree with the mainstream corporate media as tonight's speech drummed its way into reality.

Was she going to not be enthusiastic? Was she going to make it all about herself? Wasn't she gonna split the convention?

The rats walked into the trap...smiling... giggling... chortling that they were going to bet the bait. She closed the trap on them and now they are eating each other alive. They are reeling in their bellowing spew....

Nbadan
08-26-2008, 11:06 PM
Obama calls both Clintons to praise speech
Posted: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 11:46 PM by Mark Murray
Filed Under: 2008, Clinton, Obama
From NBC's Mark Hudspeth

Senior Obama campaign adviser Robert Gibbs said in a statement to the traveling press corps: "After leaving the house party, Sen. Obama called and talked for several minutes with Sen. Hillary Clinton, saying how grateful he was for her support, that she gave a terrific speech, and that all those he watched with in Billings, MT were moved by her video and introduction from Chelsea. Also said he loved her line 'No way, no how, no McCain.'"

"Sen. Obama also called and spoke with President Bill Clinton for several minutes, saying Sen. Clinton could not have been better and made the case for change. Obama said he knew how proud he must have been watching as he was last night watching Michelle speak and how grateful he was for their support."

MSNBC (http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/08/26/1296038.aspx)

Nbadan
08-26-2008, 11:32 PM
Me thinks, Montana Gov. Brian Schweitzer probably had a more rousing speech than Hillary...

DKoKHCxWYM8

Sii
08-26-2008, 11:41 PM
I cant stand Hillary but she was very good and did what she needed to do

JoeChalupa
08-27-2008, 08:04 AM
don't know what channel you're watching, but Fox last night was absolutely fair and i thought went out of their way to be positive. The problem for dems is fox allows conservatives to strongly dissent on their show. I'll watch it tonight.

I was watching FoxNews just like I said. I understand Fox is a conservative news channel so I wasn't surprised.

JoeChalupa
08-27-2008, 08:17 AM
Me thinks, Montana Gov. Brian Schweitzer probably had a more rousing speech than Hillary...

DKoKHCxWYM8

I concur. :tu

JudynTX
08-27-2008, 08:43 AM
I cant stand Hillary but she was very good and did what she needed to do

I missed it. :wakeup

Anti.Hero
08-27-2008, 03:07 PM
Apparently the only workers who exist in this country are "union workers" lmao
Funny how these companies are leaving in mass exodus to right to work states and cities like Plano, Texas are flourishing. But let's strengthen the unions and increase taxes on all these evil corps. That'll show them!

Libs are pathetic. Once you understand their big picture it is too easy to see through these words that get tears from the fools.

Anti.Hero
08-27-2008, 03:15 PM
I was watching FoxNews just like I said. I understand Fox is a conservative news channel so I wasn't surprised.

MSNBC CNN are biased towards the left.

Check out Hardballs and Olberdoofus and tell me O'Reily/Hannity are more biased hahahaha.

You guys state this shit like it is not the norm for these stations to be biased.

angel_luv
08-27-2008, 04:23 PM

I am always leery of politicians speeches since I never know how much ( if any) and what parts of the speech the politican wrote themselves.

I think a lot of politicians are excellent speech memorizers.

JoeChalupa
08-27-2008, 05:00 PM
MSNBC CNN are biased towards the left.

Check out Hardballs and Olberdoofus and tell me O'Reily/Hannity are more biased hahahaha.

You guys state this shit like it is not the norm for these stations to be biased.

I concur. They are all biased as hell. That is why I watched reactions from all the damn liberal media and that damn conservative media so I can make a fair and balanced opinion because I'm one level headed mofo.

Ocotillo
08-27-2008, 05:27 PM

thanks for posting and saving me a trip to You Tube. I wanted to hear his speech but the media swells yacked during the whole thing last night.

xtremesteven33
08-27-2008, 05:46 PM
i dont know how people get excited about these politicians.

THEY DONT EVEN WRITE THIER OWN SPEECHES!!!!

people are stupid

BRHornet45
08-27-2008, 05:50 PM
All Hail Muhammad Barack Hussein Obama!!! Black Power! Gay Power!!

boutons_
08-27-2008, 06:56 PM
I just read Schweitzer's speech, really strong

Kucinich was strong, too, but way too subverise to ever be accepted.

A lot of people know how corps and capitalists and their whores in Congress and state/municipal govts have fucked up America, but I doubt anybody can "change" it.

The corps and capitalists are too clever, too sinister, too driven, too successful, while the citizens are too fat and ignorant to stand up. GAMEOVER

It looks now that the spoiled, entitled Hillary-ites who got beat by a better organization are gonna hand America to Sick Old Senile McSame.

JoeChalupa
08-27-2008, 08:02 PM
There goes Bill!!

JoeChalupa
08-27-2008, 08:26 PM
EXcellent speech Bill. Well done indeed.

Gino
08-28-2008, 12:02 AM
I don't think Hillary's speech was very good at all. She appealed to women as her target audience and didn't say very much about Obama.

I could see how women would be moved (all the sufferage talk), but her speech just made them wish she was the nominee, not Obama.

Her theme for Obama was "No John McCain (even though I respect him), therefore you should vote for Barrack Obama".

Yay. :rolleyes

Bills speech was even worse. Who told Bill to get irritated at the crowd giving him such a loud ovation? :lol My favorite is when he flatly told them to sit down.

Then he talks about foreign policy for a few minutes, says Obama can lead our nation but doesn't begin to say how.

Then he jumps into the economy which is what he REALLY wanted to talk about (remember when I was president and the economy was great?).

I didn't see Biden's speech but did read about it. It always cracks me up when they speech-giver's go out of their way to praise McCain right before they try to attack him. Not very effective.

Republican's will have no such problem next week. Obama is gonna be ripped to shreds all week. I doubt we'll even hear much about McCain since everyone in the country already knows him and believes he can be president.

Thats my prediction anyway.

clambake
08-28-2008, 10:20 AM
if that's your prediction.....then why do you get so bent out of shape, son?

why don't you just put your tv on black and white and focus on the color you hate, son?

implacable44
08-29-2008, 09:57 AM
if that's your prediction.....then why do you get so bent out of shape, son?

why don't you just put your tv on black and white and focus on the color you hate, son?

oh how original -- throw the race card out. Whenever someone doesn't like Obama -- lets just go all Johnny Cochran on them..