PDA

View Full Version : So I was out for three days

BacktoBasics
08-27-2008, 09:43 AM
This thread is for you to update me on what happened Monday and Tuesday.

-------Ruders

Looks like I missed 2B's wreck pics (ouch). Some more grandstanding from Cry (never too young to drive) Havoc and Manny. Desflood apparently has some kind of iron laced skin judging by that finger break when the SO tried to let her know who's boss.

But most importantly I can't make heads or tails from this invasion of posters from that lame ass backasswards shithole they call Spurs Report. At first I thought to myself "self this is some pretty tarded up shit if they're trying to recruit out of this place for that shitland". Upon further investigation it seems its more of a jump from sinking ship mentality and they're washing up here. Good news for us because we all know a place like that can't handle quality posting because its far too much work for these guys to put down the Call of Doodie 4 game and pick up something new. So I'm too lazy to search any further for answers and it'd be nice if someone brought me up to speed on this influx of new not so new posters.

I watched Zodiac in my boxers with my legs proped up on a cooler full of beer in my living room yesterday. Thats the kind of shit that really annoys your wife because all I kept hearing was "what the fuck is wrong with you we look like some kind of white trash family with the cooler and your half nakey ass proped up on the sofa". Of course I handles this with "look do you see a gang of fucking people on the balcony watching me watch this movie?????NO you don't because what I do in my living room is my business and you want to invite some family or friends (like I'd want friends) over then I'll go pick up some more beer and another cooler" /rant. The movie was pretty good and Jake Buttslam did a pretty good job. I guess they finally did figure out who the Zodiac was. I was wondering if they were going to leave the movie open ended since the case is officially "open" but they didn't and thank baby jesus for that one because I would have gone down to the local B&N and begin phase one of my Zodiac research.

I'll update this thread later. maybe.

Spurminator
08-27-2008, 09:52 AM
Your services were missed in the HOA thread. That had you written all over it.

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 09:52 AM
LOL Dont you ever fucking leave for 3 days again!!

marini martini
08-27-2008, 09:58 AM
Where'd you go?

mrsmaalox
08-27-2008, 10:00 AM
Where'd you go?

Does it really matter?! As long as he's here now...:toast

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 10:00 AM
Where'd you go?

He was sad that you havent sent him a picture.

BacktoBasics
08-27-2008, 10:03 AM
Where'd you go?I loaded up some gear and spent three days in an unmarked Delta 88 my grandmother formerly owned....then set up camp and stalked you.

or I just took some time off from work because I hate people.

BacktoBasics
08-27-2008, 10:03 AM
Your services were missed in the HOA thread. That had you written all over it.Link it

CuckingFunt
08-27-2008, 10:21 AM
You know that feeling you have when you're at a family reunion or holiday dinner and your aunts and uncles start laughing and sharing anecdotes about all the fun they had with their cousins back in the 60s and you have to sit there and politely listen because it would be inappropriately rude and selfish to tell them that you don't give a fuck?

Yeah... that's pretty much all you missed.

mrsmaalox
08-27-2008, 10:25 AM
You know that feeling you have when you're at a family reunion or holiday dinner and your aunts and uncles start laughing and sharing anecdotes about all the fun they had with their cousins back in the 60s and you have to sit there and politely listen because it would be inappropriately rude and selfish to tell them that you don't give a fuck?

Yeah... that's pretty much all you missed.

Absofuckinglutely. A bit too much backstabbing and brown nosing going on; and that says a lot coming from me! :D

tlongII
08-27-2008, 10:26 AM
I would have started a thread answering all of your questions BUT I CAN'T START EFFING THREADS!

CuckingFunt
08-27-2008, 10:27 AM
I would have started a thread answering all of your questions BUT I CAN'T START EFFING THREADS!

Probably a good thing, since such a thread would be completely unnecessary.

Richard Cranium
08-27-2008, 10:27 AM
Were you gone? Didn't notice.

Cry Havoc
08-27-2008, 11:29 AM
I got mentioned in a rant. Sweet!

Of course I handles this with "look do you see a gang of fucking people on the balcony watching me watch this movie?????NO you don't because what I do in my living room is my business and you want to invite some family or friends (like I'd want friends) over then I'll go pick up some more beer and another cooler"

:lmao