08-27-2008, 11:30 AM
Who wins and why???Your opinion???:downspin:

jmard5
08-27-2008, 11:42 AM
2k9. Better graphics. Better game play.

Should be... :king

baseline bum
08-27-2008, 11:48 AM
NBA 2k because NBA Live sucks donkey dick.

sribb43
08-27-2008, 11:49 AM
There shouldnt even be a thread about this. NBA 2k has dominated Live for the past few years and will continue to do so

Sissiborgo
08-27-2008, 11:54 AM
2k9. Better graphics. Better game play.

Should be... :king

And will be he's is harder,better,better graphic,and everything nba live is so easy you make shoot the ball from every point an make it than bugs me about but it's okei game but NBA 2K9 best!...

z0sa
08-27-2008, 11:58 AM
Its really no contest if 2k9 is anything like 2k8 and 09 is anything like 08.

In other words, 2k9 ftw.

fyatuk
08-27-2008, 12:36 PM
Considering I haven't played either franchise since somewhere around 2001...

I know back then I could stand 2k-whatever because it wasn't very responsive and Live was just way too arcadish.

koriwhat
08-27-2008, 12:40 PM
all i gotta say is.... FUCK NBA LIVE! EA SUCKS!

Jobbs
08-27-2008, 12:41 PM
this is a dumb topic. Both games are more than a month from the release date.

Amuseddaysleeper
08-27-2008, 01:30 PM
http://media.teamxbox.com/games/ss/2026/1219132303.jpg

Sissiborgo
08-27-2008, 01:40 PM
http://media.teamxbox.com/games/ss/2026/1219132303.jpg

damn nice looking game! cant wait...:D

Brutalis
08-27-2008, 01:43 PM
2k9 easily

thekingrobert
08-27-2008, 01:58 PM
the authentic shots and free throw routine alone gives 2k9 the edge

koriwhat
08-27-2008, 02:03 PM
the fact that 2k isn't made by that shitty company EA gives 2k9 the edge

hahaha.

sribb43
08-27-2008, 02:18 PM
if you like hunch-back players that all look alike, have terrible shooting animations and a game that still player arcade like then Live is your game. If you like a true sim game that gets as realistic without actually watching an NBA game...2k is your game

baseline bum
08-27-2008, 02:52 PM
if you like hunch-back players that all look alike, have terrible shooting animations and a game that still player arcade like then Live is your game. If you like a true sim game that gets as realistic without actually watching an NBA game...2k is your game

Or in simpler terms, if you like fun games, get 2k. If you like playing shit that sucks, get Live, but wait a couple of weeks after launch when EA has to slash the prices in half after no one buys the piece of crap.

sribb43
08-27-2008, 02:58 PM
Or in simpler terms, if you like fun games, get 2k. If you like playing shit that sucks, get Live, but wait a couple of weeks after launch when EA has to slash the prices in half after no one buys the piece of crap.

+1

Then they claim to have sold more copies because they dropped the price to $29.99

baseline bum
08-27-2008, 03:18 PM
+1

Then they claim to have sold more copies because they dropped the price to $29.99

At $29.99, they make great Christmas presents for relatives you don't like.

Texas_Ranger
08-27-2008, 03:21 PM
I don't know about 2k8, cause I didn't play it, but I know that 2k5,6,7 are much better than NBA lives. The last NBA live that was good for me was 2000 and 99. I can't wait for this 2k9 to come!!!

http://www.weplug.com/images_1/07251286d67300bd30e648ca5846b8b120080606213451.jpg

manufor3
08-27-2008, 03:28 PM
2k9 by the way

BWS-1994
08-27-2008, 03:38 PM
The only "advantage" Live had over 2k was that it was available on PC.

Texas_Ranger
08-27-2008, 03:42 PM
^^ Yea.
On Gamespot NBA 2k9 is also for PC.... Is this true??

baseline bum
08-27-2008, 03:43 PM
^^ Yea.
On Gamespot NBA 2k9 is also for PC.... Is this true??

link?

DDS4
08-27-2008, 03:44 PM
I''ll give NBA Live credit for making TMac very realistic....

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/features/nba_faces/mcgrady_2.jpg

baseline bum
08-27-2008, 03:45 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/sports/nba2k9/index.html?tag=result;title;2

Shit.. no way!

Texas_Ranger
08-27-2008, 03:47 PM

:lol.. that relly SUCKS!

baseline bum
08-27-2008, 03:49 PM
That's gotta be a misprint at Gamespot, because 2K's site only mentions the game for X360, PS3, and PS2. :(

Texas_Ranger
08-27-2008, 03:51 PM
Yea... I think that too... But it would be nice to play it on PC, cause graphics on my PS2 will not be that good as it would be on PS3 or XBOX.

BWS-1994
08-27-2008, 03:54 PM
Yea... I think that too... But it would be nice to play it on PC, cause graphics on my PS2 will not be that good as it would be on PS3 or XBOX.

Same here. Though I've been wondering why they won't put 2k in PC too.

hater
08-27-2008, 03:57 PM
Considering I haven't played either franchise since somewhere around 2001...

I know back then I could stand 2k-whatever because it wasn't very responsive and Live was just way too arcadish.

I played Live even before that when they used to have real cheerleader video at game halftimes. it was the best part :lol

AA2120
08-27-2008, 04:07 PM
woo!!
2k9! 2k9!

Doug Collins
08-27-2008, 04:34 PM
If anyone is actually considering buying NBA Live please send me the $60 instead. I'll make sure to waste your money on something worthwhile.

2k has been the best basketball game since it came out.

xtremesteven33
08-27-2008, 04:51 PM
put Michael Jordan on the cover of NBA Live 2010 and that game will be the most sold sports game of all time.....even though the game sucks.

IronMexican
08-27-2008, 04:53 PM
put Michael Jordan on the cover of NBA Live 2010 and that game will be the most sold sports game of all time.....even though the game sucks.

:lol

DDS4
08-27-2008, 05:32 PM
If anyone is actually considering buying NBA Live please send me the $60 instead. I'll make sure to waste your money on something worthwhile.

2k has been the best basketball game since it came out.

Just came back from EA headquarters in Redwood Shores, CA. Games are $20 there, still not worth it?

baseline bum
08-27-2008, 05:43 PM
Just came back from EA headquarters in Redwood Shores, CA. Games are $20 there, still not worth it?

For NBA Live, no.

angelbelow
08-27-2008, 08:47 PM
well i played 2k8 and live 08 back to back, literally, we had a party and both games where there. the die hard b-ball fans lined up to play and at the end of the night 2k8 was the only game played and on top of that the owner of the live 08 returned the game the next day for 2k8.

i believe 2k8 is better because of the game play, its really light years away from live 08. live 08 does have a more detailed dynasty mode, but thats more for single player.

now i havent played 09 or 2k9 but im thinking the same pros and cons will be there.

HarlemHeat37
08-27-2008, 10:01 PM
2k9 is actually looking amazing this year, from what I've read and seen..I'm not a big online player, but the 5 on 5 sounds like it's going to be really fun to play..

timtonymanu
08-28-2008, 04:21 AM
2k for sure. it's a shame parker's on live instead of 2k.

Sissiborgo
08-28-2008, 07:19 AM

True this sucks check the graphic and there is no colors in that picture hahaha...GO 2K

BATMAN
08-28-2008, 09:13 PM
I fucking hate 2k

MiamiHeat
08-28-2008, 09:38 PM
2k is a real basketball simulation and NBA LIVE is a dunk fest arcade game

the 1 thing I really liked about NBA LIVE 08 before I exchanged it for NBA 2k8 was that you could play online with 5 humans v 5 humans. you can't do that in NBA 2k8

baseline bum
08-28-2008, 09:42 PM
2k is a real basketball simulation and NBA LIVE is a dunk fest arcade game

the 1 thing I really liked about NBA LIVE 08 before I exchanged it for NBA 2k8 was that you could play online with 5 humans v 5 humans. you can't do that in NBA 2k8

Nice in theory, but do 9 other people even own that piece of shit?

MiamiHeat
08-28-2008, 09:50 PM
I owned that game for about 1 day before I exchanged it for 2k8. It was fun to play those 5v5's...

nba 2k could use that feature. online teams... nba live has it but nba 2k doesnt

IronMexican
08-28-2008, 10:29 PM
I shalleth own anyone on this game with a 360.

Sean Cagney
08-28-2008, 10:57 PM
I liked the old NBA lives, but the ones post 00 or 01 I never really liked too much at all. 2K was always way better to me since I discovered it, and still is.

MrChug
08-29-2008, 12:09 AM
The "2K" series took over the "Live" series about 4 years ago and is just creating distance now as Live is being trumped in almost every category.

I own them, but still don't like them. The realism still sucks. I've never seen any player get so many "and one"'s in real life (other than Dwyane Wade of course).

slowchild25
08-29-2008, 12:25 AM
How is this even debatable?

I've been playing NBA live before it was even NBA live (Lakers vs Celtics on the Sega Genesis) but I made the switch to 2k8 last year and it's not even close. 2K>>>>Live.

rj215
08-29-2008, 02:57 AM
I hate NBA Live but EA still makes Madden...

Amuseddaysleeper
08-29-2008, 12:04 PM
I owned that game for about 1 day before I exchanged it for 2k8. It was fun to play those 5v5's...

nba 2k could use that feature. online teams... nba live has it but nba 2k doesnt

I think 2K9 will now implement that feature as well.

sribb43
08-29-2008, 12:37 PM
I think 2K9 will now implement that feature as well.

yep..it wil be in 2k9

DisAsTerBot
08-29-2008, 12:54 PM
I shalleth own anyone on this game with a 360.

bring it....i'll be waiting

Sissiborgo
08-29-2008, 02:20 PM
But When does he come out?..

Budkin
08-29-2008, 02:55 PM
2K has always been vastly superior. It's a much more realistic game of basketball. Once again I'll be buying this year's version.

Kai
08-29-2008, 03:41 PM

HAHAHA
That's just mean!

MiamiHeat
08-29-2008, 08:37 PM
I have no idea how to play an ONLINE blacktop game. How do I do it? NBA 2k8 on the XBOX 360.

I went to the blacktop menu, 3pt shootout, etc.... but it's all SINGLE PLAYER. how do i play it for ONLINE? if I go to XBOX LIVE option, it's only for regular games and leagues. not blacktop...

anyone tell me how ?

IronMexican
08-29-2008, 08:38 PM
bring it....i'll be waiting

:ihit:p:

MiamiHeat
08-29-2008, 09:22 PM
I have no idea how to play an ONLINE blacktop game. How do I do it? NBA 2k8 on the XBOX 360.

I went to the blacktop menu, 3pt shootout, etc.... but it's all SINGLE PLAYER. how do i play it for ONLINE? if I go to XBOX LIVE option, it's only for regular games and leagues. not blacktop...

anyone tell me how ?

anybody know??

DisAsTerBot
08-30-2008, 05:35 PM

anyone tell me how ?

i think you have to go to the live menu and then to the lobby. at the bottom of the list is street games....i think

MiamiHeat
08-30-2008, 06:02 PM
sweet thanks

BacktoBasics
09-08-2008, 10:33 AM
Online 5 on 5 (I remember how excited everyone was about this)
Advanced Shot Stick (Changing shots in mid air, lobbing shots over defenders)

Better Replays & Cutscenes (NBA Finals Celebrations!)

2K Reelmaker

Association 2.0 (I don't think they would give it a name if it wasn't some cool stuff implemented. IMO. And now you can play online games if you get tired of playing the CPU)

New Online Ranking System

2K Share (Underrated by many I think because some didn't have College Hoops. )

New Broadcast Team

Adaptive A.I. (No more A.I. teammates just standing around. CPU adjusts to your play)

2K HD Graphics (You've seen how amazing this game looks)

Living Rosters (Hourly Updates)

Styles Upon Styles (They're adding more to what was already in place...nice)

Team 2K

Defensive Sig Styles (Very cool. IMO)

Serpentine Fantasy Draft (For those who want a "fair" fantasy draft)

AND ANOTHER FEATURE THAT IS APPARENTLY "HUGE"

You can share player CAPS. Yes, you can preview the player before you download his DNA. And yes, you can search for players by name, as well as by the person who created the player (among a few other options such as 'Most Downloaded Players', etc.).

You can't download complete teams by themselves, but 2K Share does allow you to download roster files (that contain complete teams) that other people have uploaded.

Complete rosters (with full accessory edits) can be downloaded for the accessory guys.

Other quotes from SimBaller:

I think you'll notice a LOT of "little things" like this throughout the game this year.

Regarding the commentary, Kellogg was in the game for maybe 3-4 days at the point when this build was made. Yes, we kept SOME of the same lines that Kenny had, but there is also a LOT of new content. At the time of this build, none, to very little, of that was implemented in the game. You guys are looking at footage that is 1/4+ of a year away from shipping.

We're not going to let you down; the level of yelling and excitement I hear from people playing around the office on a daily basis is more than I've heard in years. Top to bottom, this is easily the best game in the NBA 2k series. You don't have to take my word for it; you'll see for yourself in a couple months.

If you're guarding Kobe and he's cold. In addition to laying off him a bit now you can also shade to one side of him or another via the right stick. So like if you want to cut off his right hand, shade him to that side, forcing him left -- after you're already locked on as tight, loose, or normal via the lock-on.

There are more blocking animations in this year, so swats from behind for example should look more natural. With charges back in now, maybe the right stick will now be helpful to slide your feet again?

Crowds, coaches, textures, lighting, sweat -- all look a lot better. This is the end of the plastic men era in 2K hoops.

Also due to the new player tendencies/adaptive AI, if a human player cuts off a play at like the 2nd step, the AI teammates apparently won't just sit around and stare, they'll just go and run a set depending on who has the ball/where the ball is on the court at the time the play ended.

the practice mode has been overhauled. You can run plays in it now, make subs, have 5-on-5 (I believe), and just in general in functions more like a normal practice mode should.

So now basically depending on where you are on the floor, certain sets will just occur. So like when I was the Jazz, Boozer would just normally come up and start a pick and roll with Deron (depending on where I was on the court) without me even calling for it....Okur would come set the pick and roll sometimes; he would pick and pop more, while Booz rolled for the most part. Essentially I didn't call one set play the whole time just because I wanted to see the new system, and how it was working. I came away mostly impressed, I just want to see how other teams do their sets, and if they really vary from team to team.

what's cool is now those guys in the post battle for position...Now basically the defender won't just give him the paint, and let him set up where he pleases always.

for the first time I can create someone that looks human looking in 2K9."

Basically let's say I'm guarding Rondo. I can lay off him, and lock on from farther away and keep that distance: so I'll give him the shot, but I'm not going to let him drive by me. In that same way, bigs won't be able to come up and lock on to guards and stay with them tight; and a big who is dribbling the ball up the court better get rid of the ball if a guard comes running at him, because the guard will pluck you. They know that the lock on D was pretty cheese

They really wanted to improve faders and leaners to make them look more natural.

I think I saw the most new animations when it came to contested lay ups and so forth. The interactions in the air were really good I thought. One that sticks out is, I believe when I was the Pistons Rip took it hard to the rim and made the lay up, then fell down after and did like a backwards somersault. It looked really natural.

So basically if you're out in front of the pack with a guard, you won't be caught this year -- at least that's what's being promised.

They definitely wanted to work on the sucked in double teams. Can't say I know for sure if it's perfect, but they did speak about how they weren't fans of it, so I would they'd like to see it changed

Over at the 2K boards, Admin Ron:

Presentation wise, in my opinion, I think it's brilliant.

Yeah, not to take anything away from EA, but I think at the end of the day you guys will be blown away at our stepped up presentation when you round it out with our never ending exceptional gameplay. I wouldn't stress about the lack of seeing anything, it's all about not letting the big guns out too early.

Yeah all these teasers are game footage. I imagine it's probably zoomed in with some closer camera but this is gameplay, albeit not more than a teaser.

You'd be surprised how a lot of that(automatic lay-ups) has been fine tuned and tweaked. Think you'll be impressed by things like that.

That's what I was talking about with the online game. We've worked on molding it so that scoring 30 points may get you a C grade, but playing good defense, passing the ball, and scoring 15 may get you a B or whatever. It's pretty innovative.

A big undertaking of ours for this years edition was to really round out and increase our signature animations. And it'll take you guys a TON of game plays to go through even half of them here. I saw some things while I was doing demos that were really spot on. I think you'll be impressed with how far we've come here

Sweat is on faces and (at least in the last build) jerseys and everything. The players actually look like they've played basketball

Good question. The commentary actually has been completely redone and we have a new broadcast team. I am not sure if I was allowed to announce who it is (you guys might know already from online stories) but just in case that's all I'll say about that. However, you'll notice a major MAJOR improvement in this area

From Gamespot:

Shutting down Chris Paul won't be as easy this year as the defensive lock-down controls aren't as effective as in last year's game.

Players will now scowl after a disagreeable call and nod their heads tauntingly on "and-1" opportunities. There may be additional emotions that come out, but these are the only ones we have seen firsthand

Like the players, the crowds appear more dynamic in NBA 2K9. They react to events in the game, and it's difficult to spot any repeat fans at a quick glance (if they exist). After each game you will be greeted with a highlight reel of the biggest layups, dunks, and rejections from the game. These replays are shown at full speed from a variety of camera angles and are meant to mimic the commercial preludes used in TNT's NBA broadcasts.

An animation has been added for step-throughs if you manage to get your defender up in the air on a fake, and talented dribblers can dribble out of double teams.

Premier perimeter defenders like Bruce Bowen, Shane Battier, and Ron Artest now have access to unique defensive animations as will shot blockers such as Marcus Camby and Kevin Garnett

Players automatically set off-ball screens to free up open teammates, cut to the rim when their defender cheats toward the ball, and generally space the court better. For those who do prefer calling set plays, 2K9's addition of inbounds plays should make the final minutes of close games a bit more technical.

The improved AI applies to pick-and-rolls as well. After calling for an on-ball screen (done by pressing down on the right analog stick this year), players will either roll or pop depending on their actual tendencies.

NBA 2K9 lets you set a defensive strategy for each of your players individually. You can direct your AI teammates to conservatively maintain position, to play aggressively to force turnovers, or even to leave their man to double a particular player when he receives the ball

Gone is the old "lock-on defense" trigger that would enable Shaq to man up on Chris Paul.

In addition to a new trading AI, which should provide a more authentic franchise experience, trades involving more than three players/picks per team are now possible

Additional controls have been provided for players without the ball, including the ability to hold and grab your opponent (though a foul will occasionally be called). On the other side, players attempting to get free from a defender can slap hands away and make fake first steps to create separation.

NBA 2K9 is better than last year's game in every regard.

From Ausgamers:

The detail in the crowd has also been massively increased - zillions of different people in the crowd, all moving independantly, waving big foam fingers and shouting out as the game flows

The improvements in the AI system are (apparently - I didn't see a demo of this in the game) really helpful when a play breaks down and your guys are suddenly out of position while the opposition counters - they'll now react a lot more realistically (and more importantly, helpfully).

From PSXExtreme:

We’ll start with the reconfiguration of the shot stick, which avid followers of the 2K series recognize. It’s back in this year’s installment, but 2K has decided to make it even more all-encompassing and far-reaching; players can now take a wider range of shots in a more diverse set of situations using that shot stick

From TeamXbox:

Thomas states that there are so many different animations that have been included, “it’ll take a couple of months to see all of them.”

“We’re lifting the bar on the presentation,” Thomas said.

From what we were shown, it’s definitely going to be a better gameplay experience thanks to a number of features that have been boosted and added.

For instance, Thomas indicated that the franchise mode (“Association 2.0”) provides improved accessibility through more customization and automated actions.

you can define how much you want to fade off your defender when you go up for a shot, even adjusting your release in the middle of the shot.

And from podcasts:

- You can apparently continue play after the whistle blows.
- Real-time injuries occur
- Post game is tougher this year
- Off Ball Charges

rAm
09-08-2008, 11:10 AM
sounds sick, im stoked

Sissiborgo
09-08-2008, 01:42 PM
all i gotta say is.... FUCK NBA LIVE! EA SUCKS!

Pretty right pretty right....:toast

SAtown
09-08-2008, 02:08 PM
It's not EA that sucks, it's the EA fanboys. EA is doing everything right; focusing on marketing their product every year rather than improving it is the most genius idea ever. Madden has blown since 04-05, NBA Live hasn't been decent since the Sega Genesis, and they continue to see to thousands and thousands and thousands of loyal EA fans. Why? I haven't the least fuckin clue, but it's sickening and it's starting to take over sports gaming. Just take a look at Operationsports.com and see how many people actually defend Madden and the lazy people responsible for the piece of shit they call Madden 09.

My football gaming is over, as I refuse to dish out $60 a year for roster updates (which they can't even get right anyways :lol). I heard EA wanted to take over Take Two, and therefore eliminate NBA 2k. Let's hope that doesn't happen

BacktoBasics
09-08-2008, 03:00 PM
It's not EA that sucks, it's the EA fanboys. EA is doing everything right; focusing on marketing their product every year rather than improving it is the most genius idea ever. Madden has blown since 04-05, NBA Live hasn't been decent since the Sega Genesis, and they continue to see to thousands and thousands and thousands of loyal EA fans. Why? I haven't the least fuckin clue, but it's sickening and it's starting to take over sports gaming. Just take a look at Operationsports.com and see how many people actually defend Madden and the lazy people responsible for the piece of shit they call Madden 09.

My football gaming is over, as I refuse to dish out $60 a year for roster updates (which they can't even get right anyways :lol). I heard EA wanted to take over Take Two, and therefore eliminate NBA 2k. Let's hope that doesn't happenI couldn't agree more. However I think the current Madden is vastly improved over last year. Its actually playable but it leaves sooooo much to be desired. Last two years football has been completely unplayable at least I can play this game.

rAm
09-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Madden just isn't fun anymore.

BacktoBasics
09-08-2008, 03:34 PM
Madden just isn't fun anymore.The replay value just isn't what it once was. They've done some nice things with the gameplay this year. Presentation and camera angles are a million times better.

but

Franchise needs major major overhauling. The CPU drafted 19 QBs in the first two rounds. The Pats and the Colts dropped Manning and Brady because of it. Its playable but in bad shape. They should revamp the o-line completely. There's no real pocket and shut down CBs don't really shut you down. Way too high a completion % on both sides of the ball.

The playbooks need to be reworked.

I heard Heach Coach was a really fun game. I wish they would combine the two but its not likely.

They seem to be at least moving slowly in the right direction. I with we had 2k football. If half of what they've done with basketball would translate to football I'd never leave the house.

SAtown
09-08-2008, 03:38 PM
I still can't believe 2k sold ESPN NFL 2k5 for $20 when it was released. You can pick it up at your local gamestop for about 99 cents now if you've never played it

JP le Requin
09-08-2008, 03:57 PM
http://s508.photobucket.com/albums/s327/Rene7100/NBA%202K9%20Pics/?start=60

http://s508.photobucket.com/albums/s327/Rene7100/NBA%202K9%20Pics/?action=view&current=ME0001001904_2.jpg

http://s508.photobucket.com/albums/s327/Rene7100/NBA%202K9%20Pics/?action=view&current=ME0001001901_2.jpg

http://s508.photobucket.com/albums/s327/Rene7100/NBA%202K9%20Pics/?action=view&current=ME0001001907_2.jpg

http://s508.photobucket.com/albums/s327/Rene7100/NBA%202K9%20Pics/?action=view&current=ME0001001907_2.jpg:flag:

angelbelow
09-08-2008, 04:19 PM
dude i cant wait for 2k9, thanks for the updates!

Behrooz24
09-08-2008, 05:40 PM
http://s508.photobucket.com/albums/s327/Rene7100/NBA%202K9%20Pics/?start=60

http://s508.photobucket.com/albums/s327/Rene7100/NBA%202K9%20Pics/?action=view&current=ME0001001904_2.jpg

http://s508.photobucket.com/albums/s327/Rene7100/NBA%202K9%20Pics/?action=view&current=ME0001001901_2.jpg

http://s508.photobucket.com/albums/s327/Rene7100/NBA%202K9%20Pics/?action=view&current=ME0001001907_2.jpg

http://s508.photobucket.com/albums/s327/Rene7100/NBA%202K9%20Pics/?action=view&current=ME0001001907_2.jpg:flag:

That looks horrible, I hope that's only some rough draft or something

Manufan909
09-08-2008, 06:53 PM
How are the crossovers and such handled, cuz I owned 07, and the left analog stick handled movement and jukes, which was very awkward. I don't care about 2k8, but how are they going to do it in 2k9?

SAtown
09-08-2008, 07:02 PM
That looks horrible, I hope that's only some rough draft or something

That looks horrible compared to what?

lefty
09-08-2008, 10:49 PM
After the realistic pic of Tmac :lol, I give you the realistic pic of Kobe " Me" Bryant

http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s327/Rene7100/NBA%202K9%20Pics/ME0001001958_2.jpg
http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s327/Rene7100/NBA%202K9%20Pics/ME0001001957_2.jpg

z0sa
09-09-2008, 06:44 PM
Dude, thanks for all the updates whoever did so early in the thread. I have played 500+ games of 2k8, and if they are truly fixing and revamping all the shit they say they are, this will be the most realistic basketball game possible.

:orgasm

IronMexican
09-09-2008, 06:46 PM
Well, I have played 501+ games.

z0sa
09-09-2008, 06:47 PM
you want my xbox live account? We can decide this right now, Spurs - Lakers

IronMexican
09-09-2008, 06:50 PM
Sorry lad, but I have it on ps3. 2k9 I shall get on 360 though. :ihit:toast

angelbelow
09-09-2008, 11:26 PM
theres a small review on ign right now http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/899/899384p1.html

Many PackYao
09-10-2008, 05:17 PM
I actually preferred Live 08 over 2k8 until I found out how to tweak the sliders on the chance and probabilty of the shot going in. :bang The cutscene graphics on Live looked better though.