PDA

View Full Version : So the office manager just had flowers delivered to her desk. Marital fight last nite

BacktoBasics
08-27-2008, 11:48 AM
Hey gang I just walked back inside from helping out another dipshit customer and I was just in time to see a big fucking load of flowers being delivered to the office managers office.

Upon further investigation there was apparently some kind of marital spat that ensued last night so the flowers are from her husband and I suppose they're meant to smooth things over. I heard the lady jabbing away about how she'll forgive him and blah blah blah she's gonna make him sweat it out a little more.

This is fucking bullshit in my opinion. Why do you women deserve anything after a fight? For what? A fight just can't be a fight...you have to have some kind of peace offering for you to grow up and get over yourself and move forward in the relationship? What the fuck is wrong with some of you. Big fucking deal you had a fight. It shouldn't result in gift giving as some kind of admission of guilt or lame ass apology so someone can get some god damn closure on what was apparently a bad night.

I can fucking whole heartly promise you that I don't come to work and find.

1. Xbox games gift wrapped and delivered to my office.
2. Beer and an apology card
3. New clothing or sexy outfit that I should put on for the make-up sexing.
4. Case of motor oil and that hot new power chip I've been eyeing on the truck performance show I watch sunday morning.
5. 383 stroker chevy small block 345 horsepower crate motor and matching 5 speed tranny for all my troubles caused by the annoying little spat we had.

We don't get shit. Wanna know why?

Answer:

ITS FUCKING STUPID TO HAVE TO GIFT SOMEONE OVER A FUCKING FIGHT. GET OVER YOUR SPOILED SELVES AND LEARN TO WORK THINGS OUT WITHOUT HAVING TO BE GIVEN SOME KIND OF GAY ASS PEACE OFFERING.

ITS A WASTE OF FUCKING MONEY. THOSE FLOWERS COULD BE USED TO CHEER UP THE RELATIVES OF SOMEONE WHO DIED IN A NEGLEGENT TEENAGE DRIVING ACCIDENT.

FUCKING WOMEN JESUS CHRIST YOU CREATURES MILK MEN FOR EVERYTHING.

JudynTX
08-27-2008, 11:50 AM
ok

spursfan09
08-27-2008, 11:51 AM
You should just live and let live.

SpursStalker
08-27-2008, 11:53 AM
LMAO

Funniest post I've seen all day

JudynTX
08-27-2008, 11:53 AM
LMAO

Funniest post I've seen all day

He's probably the one that sent the flowers! :lmao

SpursStalker
08-27-2008, 11:54 AM
He's probably the one that sent the flowers! :lmao

Here kitty kitty ...

:lol

I. Hustle
08-27-2008, 11:54 AM

5. and matching tranny for all my troubles caused by the annoying little spat we had.

I knew you swung that way.

I agree though. Instead of spending money though I'd accept a bj after a fight. To me that is TLC

mrsmaalox
08-27-2008, 11:56 AM
Well I only milk men for one thing....but anyway B2B did you say they are married? Seems like an awful lot of mind games for someone you're married to.

I. Hustle
08-27-2008, 11:58 AM
You should just live and let live.

EFF that shit! They see that and get to talking about how that's a good idea and start trying to pull the same shit.

I. Hustle
08-27-2008, 11:58 AM
Well I only milk men for one thing....

Well played:toast

ChumpDumper
08-27-2008, 11:59 AM
It beats actually saying you're sorry.

angel_luv
08-27-2008, 12:00 PM
Your post reminded me of the Garth Brooke song " Two of a Kind"

http://www.planetgarth.com/lyrics/two_of_a_kind,_workin_on_a_full_house.shtml

Yea, a pickup truck is her limousine
And her favorite dress is her faded blue jeans
She loves me tender when the goin' gets tough
Somtimes we fight just so we can make up.

As for the office manager, why not just let her enjoy her flowers.

Duff McCartney
08-27-2008, 12:00 PM
I think sending flowers is an admission of guilt. And men are always guilty. They are wrong all the time. It never fails when you get in an arguement with a girl...you're always wrong. It's super easy for a woman to ignore a man...it's impossible for a man to ignore a woman.

SpursStalker
08-27-2008, 12:01 PM
I knew you swung that way.

I agree though. Instead of spending money though I'd accept a bj after a fight. To me that is TLC

Always thought the perfect gift after a fight was a steak AND BJ?

I hope I havent been doing it wrong after all these years.

:)

angel_luv
08-27-2008, 12:02 PM
In all seriousness, I recommend apologizing after a fight. It last longer than flowers, although flowers are nice too.

I. Hustle
08-27-2008, 12:02 PM

:toast

BacktoBasics
08-27-2008, 12:03 PM
I think sending flowers is an admission of guilt. And men are always guilty. They are wrong all the time. It never fails when you get in an arguement with a girl...you're always wrong. It's super easy for a woman to ignore a man...it's impossible for a man to ignore a woman.
Your vagina has arrived. Pick it up at window one and don't forget to bring your penis for the exchange.

angel_luv
08-27-2008, 12:03 PM
It's super easy for a woman to ignore a man...it's impossible for a man to ignore a woman.

Wrong.

mrsmaalox
08-27-2008, 12:04 PM
Maybe it was a genuine gesture on his part, but it was pretty bitchy for her to tell people she's making him sweat it a bit.

Extra Stout
08-27-2008, 12:05 PM
Your vagina has arrived. Pick it up at window one and don't forget to bring your penis for the exchange.
Oh no, that material receipt posted way back when he took those emo pictures of himself in front of his bathroom mirror.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
It beats actually saying you're sorry.

Or having to explain yourself.

I. Hustle
If I drop money on flowers then that means I’m guilty. What if I didn’t start the fight what if it was one of those things you women made up in your head and then BAM decided it was true out of nowhere?!
I’m not going to lie I buy the wifey flowers but not for that shit. I buy them because it’s Tuesday or because I thought she looked nice or some mushy shit like that.

angel_luv
08-27-2008, 12:07 PM
Maybe it was a genuine gesture on his part, but it was pretty bitchy for her to tell people she's making him sweat it a bit.

I agree. That was uncalled for.

I could never begin to play games like that- my boyfriend is way too cute to stay mad at. :)

SpursWoman
08-27-2008, 12:07 PM
B2B likes to dress up in sexy outfits for the make up sexing?

PM me pics, ASAP. :cooldevil

angel_luv
08-27-2008, 12:08 PM
I’m not going to lie I buy the wifey flowers but not for that shit. I buy them because it’s Tuesday or because I thought she looked nice or some mushy stuff like that.

awwww. :tu

08-27-2008, 12:08 PM
Save you the trouble:

http://www.lindasog.com/pics08/02/village_people.jpg

Melmart1
08-27-2008, 12:10 PM

Why are you blaming only the women? Aren't men the idiots for letting women milk them? Men have to take some of the blame here for letting this shit keep going.

08-27-2008, 12:11 PM
Aren't men the idiots for letting women milk them?

Trick question?

I. Hustle
08-27-2008, 12:11 PM

Melmart1
08-27-2008, 12:12 PM
Trick question?

Damn, I missed that. :lol

Extra Stout
08-27-2008, 12:12 PM
I’m not going to lie I buy the wifey flowers but not for that shit. I buy them because it’s Tuesday or because I thought she looked nice or some mushy shit like that.
You lose points when you brag about it.

BacktoBasics
08-27-2008, 12:15 PM
Why are you blaming only the women? Aren't men the idiots for letting women milk them? Men have to take some of the blame here for letting this shit keep going.
Turning the table like that is another "women trick". I'm onto your game.

I. Hustle
08-27-2008, 12:19 PM
You lose points when you brag about it.

It's cool. I ain't keepin score

Jack
08-27-2008, 12:27 PM
flowers are for new tang only.

MannyIsGod
08-27-2008, 12:34 PM
I look forward to these threads so much now.

08-27-2008, 12:36 PM
I thought your dumbass was moving up here?

MannyIsGod
08-27-2008, 12:39 PM
Not yet. Jess is up there though. I won't be up there for at least six months at the earliest.

HOWEVER, I'll be up there in a couple of weeks for the weekend and I'll probably be there once or twice a month before I move.

BacktoBasics
08-27-2008, 12:43 PM
I look forward to these threads so much now.They teach you a lot about life and how fucking ridiculous people are.

Melmart1
08-27-2008, 12:45 PM
They teach you a lot about life and how fucking ridiculous people are.

Now I am actually curious as to what you might have said about that HOA thread.

BacktoBasics
08-27-2008, 12:47 PM
oh I'm calling it right now just like I did with that asshat married to the Hooters slut.

6 months is a long time to be in a long distance relationship. I don't think you two will last before you officially move there. If you notice that she starts losing all that "comfort weight" she put on it'll be time to come to terms with the fact that she's out there screwing around.

Believe it or not I DO hope you guys live happily ever after. Put her on a treadmill though and do it before she pops out any kids. Once she gets kid fat its tough to go back.

BacktoBasics
08-27-2008, 12:47 PM
Now I am actually curious as to what you might have said about that HOA thread.Link this thread and I'll be happy to share my honest thoughts.

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 12:50 PM
Well I only milk men for one thing....but anyway B2B did you say they are married? Seems like an awful lot of mind games for someone you're married to.

We know you do you whore!!

Shut your mouth we arent always guilty, speak for yourself. I ignore stupid bitches all the time, its not that hard.

That is the perfect gift and dont let anyone tell you otherwise

Not all men are like that but all women are!!

I look forward to these threads so much now.

I fucking hate agreeing with you but dammit I have to agree!!

They teach you a lot about life and how fucking ridiculous people are.

B2B is right on yet again. Fucking women. Fucking leeches!!

Melmart1
08-27-2008, 12:52 PM
Link this thread and I'll be happy to share my honest thoughts.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103627

Melmart1
08-27-2008, 12:52 PM
We know you do you whore!!

Shut your mouth we arent always guilty, speak for yourself. I ignore stupid bitches all the time, its not that hard.

That is the perfect gift and dont let anyone tell you otherwise

Not all men are like that but all women are!!

I fucking hate agreeing with you but dammit I have to agree!!

B2B is right on yet again. Fucking women. Fucking leeches!!
And you wonder why people thing you are all roided up? :lol

BacktoBasics
08-27-2008, 12:53 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 18 (13 members and 5 guests)

T Park

I wonder what utterly useless line of garbage we're in for.

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 12:54 PM
And you wonder why people thing you are all roided up? :lol

I dont wonder that actually.

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 12:55 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 18 (13 members and 5 guests)

T Park

I wonder what utterly useless line of garbage we're in for.

Tpark is usally anti-women so he might actually contribute something good.

T Park
08-27-2008, 12:56 PM
other than ur a know it all pretentious jackass of a blow hard I could care less I'm just reading, but keeping pulling shit out of ur ass dr phil, it's slightly entertaining.

T Park
08-27-2008, 12:58 PM

:LOL I am not anti women where do you people get this?

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 12:58 PM
other than ur a know it all pretentious jackass of a blow hard I could care less I'm just reading, but keeping pulling shit out of ur ass dr phil, it's slightly entertaining.

aaaaaaaaaaaand I was wrong

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 12:59 PM
:LOL I am not anti women where do you people get this?

Its ok if you dig on guys tpark, to each their own.

mrsmaalox
08-27-2008, 01:01 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaand I was wrong

:lmao that was perfect!!

to21
08-27-2008, 01:07 PM
Flowers....:lmao

Just tell ur lady to get over it....they usually do.

BTW, it's very EASY to ignore ur wife or SO.

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 01:09 PM
Flowers....:lmao

Just tell ur lady to get over it....they usually do.

BTW, it's very EASY to ignore ur wife or SO.

LOL yeah man I hear that. If they are mad Ill give them a reason to be mad. "Oh your not talking to me, ok im going out to a strip club with the guys and well, who knows if Im coming home."

Brutalis
08-27-2008, 01:10 PM
Well, I think it was sweet.

BacktoBasics
08-27-2008, 01:15 PM
other than ur a know it all pretentious jackass of a blow hard I could care less I'm just reading, but keeping pulling shit out of ur ass dr phil, it's slightly entertaining.Its not pretentious if I am in fact better than you. At that point it becomes a fact and fact in of itself knows no emotion it just seemingly is.

MannyIsGod
08-27-2008, 01:16 PM
oh I'm calling it right now just like I did with that asshat married to the Hooters slut.

6 months is a long time to be in a long distance relationship. I don't think you two will last before you officially move there. If you notice that she starts losing all that "comfort weight" she put on it'll be time to come to terms with the fact that she's out there screwing around.

Believe it or not I DO hope you guys live happily ever after. Put her on a treadmill though and do it before she pops out any kids. Once she gets kid fat its tough to go back.

LOL dude. I'm not sure where you got this idea Jess is fat but she's not even close to fat. I am the fat one.

BacktoBasics
08-27-2008, 01:21 PM
LOL dude. I'm not sure where you got this idea Jess is fat but she's not even close to fat. I am the fat one.As you get bigger and she gets bigger she'll appear "not fat". Its all relative.

MannyIsGod
08-27-2008, 01:22 PM
Who says I'm getting bigger fuck face?

angel_luv
08-27-2008, 01:26 PM
LOL dude. I'm not sure where you got this idea Jess is fat but she's not even close to fat. I am the fat one.

I guess I missed or misread something- I thought you and Jess had broken up.

BacktoBasics
Who says I'm getting bigger fuck face?:lmao don't act like you haven't put on the exclusive relationship 20.

BacktoBasics
:lmao

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 01:27 PM

MannyIsGod
08-27-2008, 01:28 PM

That doesn't mean I can't go to MI to stalk...err visit the area.

I Love Me Some Me
If the forgiveness is genuine, the flowers aren't unnecessary.

spurs_fan_in_exile

You should just send flowers.

Flight3107
08-27-2008, 01:33 PM

Looks like someone missed a meal today.

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 01:39 PM
Looks like someone missed a meal today.

T Park
08-27-2008, 01:45 PM
what does me saying that to B2B have to do with me hating women?

I don't quite see the connection.....

T Park
08-27-2008, 01:46 PM
Its not pretentious if I am in fact better than you. At that point it becomes a fact and fact in of itself knows no emotion it just seemingly is.

If its only in your peabrain its not a fact websters.

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 01:47 PM

I don't quite see the connection.....

There have been several threads where you have been hating on the skirts. Its ok Tpark, this is your first step out of the closet. PM Shagia he will tell you how to come out completely.

angel_luv
08-27-2008, 01:48 PM

Of course it doesn't.

:toast

T Park
08-27-2008, 01:50 PM
There have been several threads where you have been hating on the skirts. Its ok Tpark, this is your first step out of the closet. PM Shagia he will tell you how to come out completely.

Hating on the skirts? What are you a 13 year old white kid with baggy pants and a backwards hat?

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 01:52 PM
Hating on the skirts? What are you a 13 year old white kid with baggy pants and a backwards hat?

that was pretty weak, go get yourself a snickers and try again.

T Park
08-27-2008, 02:01 PM
that was pretty weak, go get yourself a snickers and try again.

Uh ok...

I still don't get where you get this I hate women thing.

Whatever.

dirk4mvp
08-27-2008, 02:01 PM
after the life altering advice B2B shared in my thread, I'm pretty much convinced this guy knows what he's talking about at all times.

women are more trouble than their worth....usually.

CosmicCowboy
08-27-2008, 02:02 PM

Dude, you are a disgrace to the male gender. It's no wonder you are still a virgin.

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 02:03 PM
Uh ok...

I still don't get where you get this I hate women thing.

Whatever.

Im just saying ive just observed it from other threads. Seems like you hate women and its ok if you do. Im sure im not the only one that has seen it. I hate women, there is nothing wrong with that (No im not gay before you fags get all horny). They are all fucking leaches!!

T Park
08-27-2008, 02:04 PM
Im just saying ive just observed it from other threads. Seems like you hate women and its ok if you do. Im sure im not the only one that has seen it. I hate women, there is nothing wrong with that (No im not gay before you fags get all horny). They are all fucking leaches!!

I don't hate women, again.

Nice touch of homophobia there though.

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 02:04 PM
after the life altering advice B2B shared in my thread, I'm pretty much convinced this guy knows what he's talking about at all times.

women are more trouble than their worth....usually.

Fucking bitches!!

Dude, you are a disgrace to the male gender. It's no wonder you are still a virgin.

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 02:05 PM
I don't hate women, again.

Nice touch of homophobia there though.

I hate Homos as well, what is wrong with that? OK Tpark if you want to keep lying to yourself thats ok too.

BacktoBasics
08-27-2008, 02:10 PM

I don't quite see the connection.....You obviously didn't read the thread then. You can hate all you want but what really drives you deeper in the hole of stupidity is when you argue for the sake of arguing. You're inept at the most basics of normal brain work. Your points are completely void of common sense and you lack the ability to digest (pun intended) simple observations even a 9 year old can comprehend.

I'm gonna write it out nice and easy porky. This thread was about how fucking stupid women are. You bitch about women so therefore you might bring something to the table. You didn't and then proceeded to argue with no basis or actual point against nothing. You're the Seinfeld of the internet only you're not interesting, not funny and not creative so what we're left with is nothing...you're nothing.

Jack
08-27-2008, 02:10 PM

aren't you the one that jumps when his wife says to come home and clean the house?

dirk4mvp
08-27-2008, 02:12 PM
Fuck bitches!!

this is gonna be my motto for the next 8-10 years :king

mrsmaalox
08-27-2008, 02:18 PM
:wow *skulking away quietly*

Flight3107
08-27-2008, 02:19 PM
You obviously didn't read the thread then. You can hate all you want but what really drives you deeper in the hole of stupidity is when you argue for the sake of arguing. You're inept at the most basics of normal brain work. Your points are completely void of common sense and you lack the ability to digest (pun intended) simple observations even a 9 year old can comprehend.

I'm gonna write it out nice and easy porky. This thread was about how fucking stupid women are. You bitch about women so therefore you might bring something to the table. You didn't and then proceeded to argue with no basis or actual point against nothing. You're the Seinfeld of the internet only you're not interesting, not funny and not creative so what we're left with is nothing...you're nothing.

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 02:22 PM
Your points are completely void of common sense and you lack the ability to digest (pun intended)

this is gonna be my motto for the next 8-10 years :king

Its a good one to live by. This last girl I dated cheated on me 3 weeks into our relationship and now she wonders why I dont want anything to do with her. She had the nerve to say IT was just sex, your the one I want to be with. Seriously WTF!! Maybe she should have sent me flowers.

Sunshine
08-27-2008, 02:22 PM
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff44/Family_sarap/melting.jpg

remingtonbo2001
08-27-2008, 02:23 PM
I hate women, there is nothing wrong with that. They are all fucking leaches!!

Not Angel_Luv. :)

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 02:23 PM
I would however buy Sunshine flowers. She has talents I can only dream of experiencing.

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 02:26 PM

ok Bobbie there are a few exceptions.

Melmart1
08-27-2008, 02:27 PM
TPark only bitches about liberal women. If Nancy Pelosi's husband sent her flowers, he would marvel at how liberals love to raise taxes to spend money on bleeding heart causes like flowers. If it was Kay Bailey Hutchison, he would marvel about how sending flowers to make up and keep the marriage intact is a great investment in the family values that the liberals are flushing down the toilet in our country.

dirk4mvp
08-27-2008, 02:27 PM
Its a good one to live by. This last girl I dated cheated on me 3 weeks into our relationship and now she wonders why I dont want anything to do with her. She had the nerve to say IT was just sex, your the one I want to be with. Seriously WTF!! Maybe she should have sent me flowers.

that's fucked up

most women are hoes, and the ones that aren't are married....well even then it's not for sure they aren't :lol

angel_luv
08-27-2008, 02:29 PM

Good boyfriends make good girlfriends. :)

Not to say that a good guy has never been treated badly by a girl, because unfortunately that happens as well.

Sunshine
08-27-2008, 02:30 PM
I would however buy Sunshine flowers. She has talents I can only dream of experiencing.

I love flowers but have never gotten them in lieu of an apology. I'm on the fence about this though. I think it was sweet of him to send her flowers as a way of saying "I'm sorry" but I think it's totally wrong of her to be such a bitch and make him sweat it out. I mean, really, are they in Jr High or are they a married adult couple?

Accept the flowers in the spirit they were given (apology) and move on.

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 02:30 PM
that's fucked up

most women are hoes, and the ones that aren't are married....well even then it's not for sure they aren't :lol

Yeah dude, stupid ho!!

Well she was divorced so marriage isnt always the exception. She told me she slept around on her husband and he always took her back after I told her to get to stepping.

FUCKING BITCHES!!

BacktoBasics
08-27-2008, 02:31 PM
that's fucked up

most women are hoes, and the ones that aren't are married....well even then it's not for sure they aren't :lolnever underestimate the level of whoreness in a married women. They get tired of the same old dick like we do the same ole titties and poon.

Women will spend countless hours finding ways to justify cheating it'll be cold and calculated right down to the scenario where she and her lover might need to kill you. Its never innocent and you should think twice about boning a married women.

remingtonbo2001

Not to say that a good guy has never been treated badly by a girl, because unfortunately that happens as well.

It's nice that neither one of us put ourselves in these types of situations. :)

ATRAIN
I love flowers but have never gotten them in lieu of an apology. I'm on the fence about this though. I think it was sweet of him to send her flowers as a way of saying "I'm sorry" but I think it's totally wrong of her to be such a bitch and make him sweat it out. I mean, really, are they in Jr High or are they a married adult couple?

Accept the flowers in the spirit they were given (apology) and move on.

Well from what I learned form you in that "one" thread, you should be getting flowers all the time!!

Sunshine
08-27-2008, 02:36 PM
Well from what I learned form you in that "one" thread, you should be getting flowers all the time!!

:wow oh yeah, I forgot about "that" thread.

He brings me flowers "just because" all the time.

He's a good man.

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 02:39 PM
never underestimate the level of whoreness in a married women. They get tired of the same old dick like we do the same ole titties and poon.

Women will spend countless hours finding ways to justify cheating it'll be cold and calculated right down to the scenario where she and her lover might need to kill you. Its never innocent and you should think twice about boning a married women.

LMAO damn that cold hearted shit is the truth. Ill be honest when I told that chick it was over. She insisted on seeing me, so I had her meet me at a bar in fear for my life. I seriously thought she was going to shoot my ass.

Spurminator
08-27-2008, 02:39 PM
Good boyfriends make good girlfriends.

So much potential here...

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 02:40 PM
:wow oh yeah, I forgot about "that" thread.

He brings me flowers "just because" all the time.

He's a good man.

LOL I well never forget that thread!! Do you remember which one it was? I remember Kori almost shutting it down because how out of hand it got hahahah.

He better or ill have to have a talk with him!!

angel_luv
08-27-2008, 02:41 PM
It's nice that neither one of us put ourselves in these types of situations. :)

Yes.

A good relationship is definitely the result of a team effort. :)

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 02:41 PM
[angel_luv]Good boyfriends make good girlfriends.

So much potential here...[/QUOTE]

I know and it pains me so much not being able to reply. Im nice with Angel and Bobbie! Well for the most part hahha.

dirk4mvp
08-27-2008, 02:42 PM
Yeah dude, stupid ho!!

Well she was divorced so marriage isnt always the exception. She told me she slept around on her husband and he always took her back after I told her to get to stepping.

FUCKING BITCHES!!

never underestimate the level of whoreness in a married women. They get tired of the same old dick like we do the same ole titties and poon.

damn dudes, i am not getting married for a LONG time

Jimcs50
08-27-2008, 02:43 PM
BacktoBasics

You don't bring me flowers
You don't sing me love songs
You hardly talk to me anymore
When you come thru the door
At the end of the day

I remember when you couldn't wait to love me
Used to hate to leave me
Now after lovin' me late at night
When it's good for you, babe
And you're feelin' alright
Well you just roll over and turn out the light
And you don't bring me flowers anymore

It used to be so natural to talk about forever
But "used to be's" don't count anymore
They just lay on the floor
'Til we sweep them away

Baby, I remember
All the things you taught me
I learned how to laugh
And I learned how to cry
Well, I leared how to love
And I learned how to lie
So you'd think I could learn
How to tell you goodbye
You don't bring me flowers anymore

Well, you'd think I'd could learn
How to say tell you goodbye
You don't say you need me

leemajors

you a ho, she a ho. what's the problem?

dirk4mvp
im gonna bring mrsmaalox flowers and see what the bizness is.

Sunshine
08-27-2008, 02:44 PM
LOL I well never forget that thread!! Do you remember which one it was? I remember Kori almost shutting it down because how out of hand it got hahahah.

He better or ill have to have a talk with him!!

I remember it now that you reminded me! I post on a site that is pretty much no-holds-barred, and sometimes forget that I can't just say whatever I want. I have to remind myself that kids post here too.

JudynTX
08-27-2008, 02:45 PM
This shit is better than a soap opera.

angel_luv

You know what I meant.

angel_luv

I know and it pains me so much not being able to reply. Im nice with Angel and Bobbie! Well for the most part hahha.

And I appreciate it. :toast

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 02:46 PM
you a ho, she a ho. what's the problem?

Hey im a loyal ho, that is what. Ive only semi cheated once.

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 02:46 PM
I remember it now that you reminded me! I post on a site that is pretty much no-holds-barred, and sometimes forget that I can't just say whatever I want. I have to remind myself that kids post here too.

I should find that thread for nostalgic purposes. You should PM me that other site :).

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 02:47 PM

Trust me you wont need to bring her flowers, you just have to show up.

dirk4mvp
08-27-2008, 02:50 PM

:wow well that saves me some cash. thanks for the heads up :tu

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 02:55 PM
:wow well that saves me some cash. thanks for the heads up :tu

Save the money for surgery because she will kill you in the sack. Take some cleaning supplies as well to dust off the cobwebs.

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-27-2008, 02:55 PM
BacktoBasics

You don't bring me flowers
You hardly talk to me anymore
When you come thru the door
At the end of the day

I remember when you couldn't wait to love me
Used to hate to leave me
Now after lovin' me late at night
When it's good for you, babe
And you're feelin' alright
Well you just roll over and turn out the light
And you don't bring me flowers anymore

It used to be so natural to talk about forever
But "used to be's" don't count anymore
They just lay on the floor
'Til we sweep them away

Baby, I remember
All the things you taught me
I learned how to laugh
And I learned how to cry
Well, I leared how to love
And I learned how to lie
So you'd think I could learn
How to tell you goodbye

Well, you'd think I'd could learn
How to say tell you goodbye
You don't say you need me

Streisand + Neil Diamond = teh win

CosmicCowboy
08-27-2008, 03:04 PM
aren't you the one that jumps when his wife says to come home and clean the house?

nope.

dirk4mvp
08-27-2008, 03:05 PM
Save the money for surgery because she will kill you in the sack. Take some cleaning supplies as well to dust off the cobwebs.

I'm not sure what you mean by the first part. more info is needed.

ATRAIN
08-27-2008, 03:05 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by the first part. more info is needed.

LOL ill let you find that out yourself.

spurster
08-27-2008, 03:07 PM
Buying (temporary) peace is a commonly followed policy. It buys time to let things settle down and work things out. However, if you don't use the time wisely or if the issue is insurmountable, then it is a waste of money.

Or it could be just how that relationship works. They don't all have to follow the B2B guide to living life with a chip on your shoulder.

dirk4mvp
08-27-2008, 03:07 PM

i either take it as she's really good or when i get to her house, a buffalo is gonna answer the door.

BacktoBasics
08-27-2008, 03:09 PM
Buying (temporary) peace is a commonly followed policy. It buys time to let things settle down and work things out. However, if you don't use the time wisely or if the issue is insurmountable, then it is a waste of money.

Or it could be just how that relationship works. They don't all have to follow the B2B guide to living life with a chip on your shoulder.Who said anything about having a chip on my shoulder.

???All opinions = chips on shoulders???

Borosai
08-27-2008, 03:11 PM
Grease soundtrack + SpursTalk = Good day

08-27-2008, 03:12 PM
I prefer a parrot on my shoulder.

08-27-2008, 03:22 PM

Or it could be just how that relationship works. They don't all have to follow the B2B guide to living life with a chip on your shoulder.

It's a waste of money either way.

You don't need to buy worthless shit to work things out.

mavs>spurs2
08-27-2008, 03:23 PM
that whole giving flowers to makeup shit is fucking retarded, you might as well hand her your balls on a silver platter. i'm all for being a gentleman and doing nice things for my girl, but not because we had an argument and im so pussywhipped i have to run and buy her something. i'd rather wait to work things out, show her i'm still wearing the pants, and THEN buy her the flowers.

Kori Ellis
08-27-2008, 03:27 PM
This thread made me laugh a lot. What's funny is you are going off on girls for getting flowers - instead, go off on the men who are so wussified to think they need to kiss up/make up with flowers.

Most women I know don't even want them. There's a lot better ways to make up than a vase of pansies that will be dead in a couple days. :lol

BacktoBasics
08-27-2008, 03:30 PM
This thread made me laugh a lot. What's funny is you are going off on girls for getting flowers - instead, go off on the men who are so wussified to think they need to kiss up/make up with flowers.

Most women I know don't even want them. There's a lot better ways to make up than a vase of pansies that will be dead in a couple days. :lol
You can't expect the masses of brainwashed men to rise up and fight the good fight. They've been zombiefied. You can't fight that kind of mental warfare once the infection has started. Its up the next generation of men to step up and not tolerate this kind of gender dominance.

Kori Ellis
08-27-2008, 03:32 PM
You can't expect the masses of brainwashed men to rise up and fight the good fight. They've been zombiefied. You can't fight that kind of mental warfare once the infection has started. Its up the next generation of men to step up and not tolerate this kind of gender dominance.

So are you going to be holding classes for kindergarten through 3rd graders to make sure they get it right?

08-27-2008, 03:38 PM
http://feministing.com/imageStorage/legopener.jpg

BacktoBasics
08-27-2008, 03:40 PM
So are you going to be holding classes for kindergarten through 3rd graders to make sure they get it right?I was thinking more along the lines of 4th and 5th graders with a refresher course around their Junior year in HS and requiring it as a basic for College.

SpursWoman
08-27-2008, 03:40 PM

Seriously. And *he* knows it depresses the shit out of me to have to throw away dead flowers, so ...

A good dicking goes a really, really long way. And it's free! :lol

BacktoBasics
08-27-2008, 03:41 PM
Seriously. And *he* knows it depresses the shit out of me to have to throw away dead flowers, so ...

A good dicking goes a really, really long way. And it's free! :lol:wow

SpursWoman
08-27-2008, 03:45 PM
:wow

What? :lol

BacktoBasics
08-27-2008, 04:05 PM
A good dicking goes a really, really long way.

What? :lol

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa219/boozer3684/Giggity.gif

timvp
08-27-2008, 04:07 PM
I've never resorted to flowers. That said, I've known some guys who could get their insanely annoying womens to STFU with a $30 flower purchase. It appeared to be a good deal to me.

I. Hustle
08-27-2008, 04:08 PM
Wowzers

Slydragon
08-27-2008, 04:10 PM

My friend is in the opposite end of this. He had a fight with his girlfriend that he works,cooks, cleans and pull his weight but she always seemed to find something wrong with what he did. Next day he got a 52" plasma. He was so thrown off guard.

Few months later they had another bad fight and woke up for work and they still fought, gets home after work and there is a PS3 and a few games waiting for him.

So needless to says he ask for her hand in marriage. Funny thing about them, she is very close to becoming a Dr. and he is almost done with school to be a pharmacist. How nice she keeps him working by giving prescriptions.

mrsmaalox
08-27-2008, 04:13 PM

WTF!? Why do you want to make it sound like you know anything about me?!

I. Hustle
08-27-2008, 04:15 PM
Recently my family had a baby shower for my wife. My brothers decided to save me the misery of having to stay so they took me to Hooters (they know me so well) for beers. Well we get back after a while when the shower is finishing up and I notice a small bucket full of quarters. They played a game in which the person who had the most quarters in their purse won a prize. Well after they dumped out the purses and found them my mom jacked them all and said they were for the babies piggy bank.
I said all that to say this. My two year old nephew saw us (my brothers and I) come in, walks up to me and says “Uncle Ice… (points to the quarters) DARTS!” Right then I said to myself if I ever have a son I can only hope he is like this kid. My brother is pointing him in the right direction.

angel_luv
08-27-2008, 04:15 PM
Funny thing about them, she is very close to becoming a Dr. and he is almost done with school to be a pharmacist. How nice she keeps him working by giving prescriptions.

SequSpur
08-27-2008, 06:17 PM
This is one fucking funny read..... LMAO!!!!

IronMexican
08-27-2008, 06:18 PM

2/2 for LionFan. first the watermelon, now this :tu

SequSpur
08-27-2008, 06:20 PM
Flowers is a material thing. Its to show others you got some happy dick, but like SW said, the dicking is all that matters... :lmao

T Park
08-27-2008, 06:30 PM
TPark only bitches about liberal women. If Nancy Pelosi's husband sent her flowers, he would marvel at how liberals love to raise taxes to spend money on bleeding heart causes like flowers. If it was Kay Bailey Hutchison, he would marvel about how sending flowers to make up and keep the marriage intact is a great investment in the family values that the liberals are flushing down the toilet in our country.

Completely wrong, but keep up with the fairy tales.

Jekka
08-27-2008, 07:01 PM

:lmao oh man, me with kids .... :lmao

Slydragon
08-27-2008, 07:28 PM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g33/dingogary/familyguy.gif

Fpoonsie
08-27-2008, 07:30 PM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g33/dingogary/familyguy.gif

Bwahaha! Classic FG scene. I actually have this shirt. Just has the "Diamonds: She'll pretty much have to" line on it, but still. Greatness.

JoeChalupa
08-27-2008, 07:40 PM
I like it when the wife sends me flowers.

CuckingFunt
08-27-2008, 09:02 PM
Hey gang I just walked back inside from helping out another dipshit customer and I was just in time to see a big fucking load of flowers being delivered to the office managers office.

Upon further investigation there was apparently some kind of marital spat that ensued last night so the flowers are from her husband and I suppose they're meant to smooth things over. I heard the lady jabbing away about how she'll forgive him and blah blah blah she's gonna make him sweat it out a little more.

This is fucking bullshit in my opinion. Why do you women deserve anything after a fight? For what? A fight just can't be a fight...you have to have some kind of peace offering for you to grow up and get over yourself and move forward in the relationship? What the fuck is wrong with some of you. Big fucking deal you had a fight. It shouldn't result in gift giving as some kind of admission of guilt or lame ass apology so someone can get some god damn closure on what was apparently a bad night.

1. Xbox games gift wrapped and delivered to my office.
2. Beer and an apology card
4. Case of motor oil and that hot new power chip I've been eyeing on the truck performance show I watch sunday morning.
5. 383 stroker chevy small block 345 horsepower crate motor and matching 5 speed tranny for all my troubles caused by the annoying little spat we had.

We don't get shit. Wanna know why?

Answer:

ITS FUCKING STUPID TO HAVE TO GIFT SOMEONE OVER A FUCKING FIGHT. GET OVER YOUR SPOILED SELVES AND LEARN TO WORK THINGS OUT WITHOUT HAVING TO BE GIVEN SOME KIND OF GAY ASS PEACE OFFERING.

ITS A WASTE OF FUCKING MONEY. THOSE FLOWERS COULD BE USED TO CHEER UP THE RELATIVES OF SOMEONE WHO DIED IN A NEGLEGENT TEENAGE DRIVING ACCIDENT.

Don't put this shit on all women. I can't stand the mind games.

CuckingFunt
08-27-2008, 09:11 PM

This is a rather brilliant observation.

CuckingFunt
08-27-2008, 09:15 PM

Sorry, but no. People control their own action and their own reactions.

I've known plenty of women who act like unholy cunts to their boyfriends with absolutely no provocation. Conversely, I know plenty of women (myself included) who would never let a bad boyfriend become an excuse to be a bad girlfriend.

mrsmaalox
08-27-2008, 09:21 PM
I like it when the wife sends me flowers.

Really? I've never sent flowers to a man but I have definitely thought about it. Not in a manipulative, mind-fuck kinda way, but in a " hey I really like you and if I were there I'd be blowing you, but since I'm not, enjoy these flowers" kind of way. How would that go over?

CuckingFunt
08-27-2008, 09:21 PM
Okay. Now I'm all caught up. Please, everyone, continue.

marini martini
08-27-2008, 09:26 PM
Really? I've never sent flowers to a man but I have definitely thought about it. Not in a manipulative, mind-fuck kinda way, but in a " hey I really like you and if I were there I'd be blowing you, but since I'm not, enjoy these flowers" kind of way. How would that go over?

Queen of the thread so far!!! When I get flowers from Mr. Martini, for what ever reason. He is sure to get a B.J. I just love flowers!!!:toast

08-27-2008, 09:30 PM
I don't think I've ever given flowers after a spat and I'm pretty sure I never will.

I've only used the flower-play the day after a first or second date as the cherry on top, so to speak. And they never get flowers again.

CuckingFunt
08-27-2008, 09:37 PM
I just don't understand the idea of compulsory flowers for any occasion. I never have.

In a birthday/Valentine's Day/first date/etc. situation, they're always appreciated but never expected. I would never want flowers just because the person giving them to me felt it was their duty, but I think it can be a very sweet gesture when genuine. Or a surprise.

If I ever got into an argument with someone where they felt they needed to kiss ass with a bouquet, though, I'd reckon they fucked up big enough that flowers aren't going to do the trick. So, then, what's the point?

08-27-2008, 09:41 PM
Much rather put that dinero towards a quality meal and a night on the town.

And then I'd stop by her place and see what she was doing.

mrsmaalox
08-27-2008, 09:47 PM
I don't think I've ever given flowers after a spat and I'm pretty sure I never will.

I've only used the flower-play the day after a first or second date as the cherry on top, so to speak. And they never get flowers again.

But do you do it with an ulterior motive for the future, or just as a thinking of you, I had a great time? Big difference.

JoeChalupa
08-27-2008, 09:48 PM

I'd go over great as long as you don't send snap dragons.

mrsmaalox
08-27-2008, 09:50 PM
I'd go over great as long as you don't send snap dragons.

:lol Got it.

08-27-2008, 09:52 PM
But do you do it with an ulterior motive for the future, or just as a thinking of you, I had a great time? Big difference.

There's a difference?

mrsmaalox
08-27-2008, 09:55 PM
There's a difference?

Well maybe not. I suppose if your already at the second date you can pretty much count yourself in.

08-27-2008, 09:57 PM
No difference after the 1st date, either.

CuckingFunt
08-27-2008, 09:57 PM
There's a difference?

Take out the word "ulterior" and no, there isn't.

08-27-2008, 09:59 PM
Take out the word "ulterior" and no, there isn't.

"Ulterior" is what the GHB is for.

CuckingFunt
08-27-2008, 10:01 PM
"Ulterior" is what the GHB is for.

Dunno... seems to me that would make it a pretty damned explicit motive.

marini martini
08-27-2008, 10:32 PM
Sorry guys, I'm talkin' flowers as gifts, for like say, Birthday, anniversary, and no special reason, because they love you = BJ:toast

AND B2B, back to the O.P., if your O.M. got tons of flowers from hubby, for make up fight, and proceeded to tell everyone she's going to make him sweat, that was big-ass, women's lib, bull shit talking. And she/he knows if they split, he's gonna have to pay vucos dinero in support. So he does the flower thing, just to stall out for another month or two.:toast

mrsmaalox
08-27-2008, 10:38 PM
Yea that woman is just being a manipulative bitch, giving a bad name to the rest of us :flipoff

MsMcGillyCutty
08-27-2008, 10:45 PM
It may be corny but I enjoy receiving flowers from a loving or not so loving man. I live in today's world but I still like being treated like a woman. I'll welcome the FTD man anytime.

I. Hustle
08-27-2008, 11:10 PM
My penis itches

dirk4mvp
08-27-2008, 11:14 PM
giving a girl flowers when she's sick works like a charm

i just remembered the last time i did that. the next day she was feeling better.... i realized it was worth it.

MannyIsGod
08-27-2008, 11:28 PM
I have to ask, were Jekka and I ever like Angel/Remington on this forum? Cause if so I'm going to walk outside and swallow the fucking barrel and pull the trigger.

08-27-2008, 11:32 PM
That's it. You're on restriction, Manny.

CuckingFunt
08-27-2008, 11:39 PM
That's it. You're on restriction, Manny.

Oh noes! Not restriction!?!

Poor Manny. Poor, poor Manny.

08-27-2008, 11:40 PM
I know, right?

He's so fucked and he doesn't even know it.

MannyIsGod
08-27-2008, 11:43 PM
You can't hold me down, bitch.

CuckingFunt
08-27-2008, 11:45 PM
You can't hold me down, bitch.

But, dude... restriction. Perhaps you're not understanding the horrifying gravity of the situation.

08-27-2008, 11:45 PM
Did you just call me a bitch?

You know, AA isn't that far away from me.

MannyIsGod
08-27-2008, 11:46 PM
Perhaps I was hasty and did not recognize the gravity of the situation.

SpursWoman
08-28-2008, 05:53 AM
I have to ask, were Jekka and I ever like Angel/Remington on this forum? Cause if so I'm going to walk outside and swallow the fucking barrel and pull the trigger.

I was thinking the same thing about Chris. And I couldn't really find anything but that doesn't mean it's not there. If so, I would like to apologize to everyone from the very depths of my heart. :spin

SpursWoman
08-28-2008, 05:54 AM
And send you all some flowers. :lol

JudynTX
08-28-2008, 10:47 AM
And send you all some flowers. :lol

:lol Can you send me one of those Edible Arrangements instead? :hungry:

CosmicCowboy
08-28-2008, 11:21 AM

In the spirit of the new "peace and harmony" to Spursreport refugees I will NOT post my first thought when I saw that post...:lol

JudynTX
08-28-2008, 12:55 PM
In the spirit of the new "peace and harmony" to Spursreport refugees I will NOT post my first thought when I saw that post...:lol

Come on, go ahead. :lol

CosmicCowboy
08-28-2008, 01:08 PM

Nope. My ban stick bruises are all healed now and my cyberlife is all about promoting Spurstalk harmony...well...except for B2B, Buddyholly, johnsmith and a few other notable exceptions LOL

SpursWoman
08-28-2008, 01:13 PM

Oh, man ... a lady at work got one of those a couple of weeks ago (from her daughter as a birthday gift :rolleyes) and she shared.

Those are sooooooooo good. :p:

JudynTX
08-28-2008, 01:32 PM
Oh, man ... a lady at work got one of those a couple of weeks ago (from her daughter as a birthday gift :rolleyes) and she shared.

Lucky bitch!

I want one but I'm not going to order my own! :bang

Maybe I'll pick a fight with my husband tonight and DEMAND that he send me one tomorrow. :downspin: :lol

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-29-2008, 03:12 PM

We do work for one of those companies here so we get the arrangements sent to the office all the time. They're a great idea. I think men would certainly want to receive that over flowers. Mrs. Chopper sent me flowers only one time and I graciously accepted them, however I reminded her that they do not meet Chopper's 4-B criteria for thoughtful gift giving..