http://www.latinoreview.com/news/transporter-3-trailer-5263

Hopefully its not as bad as the second

CuckingFunt
08-27-2008, 10:41 PM
Statham.

'Nuff said.

tlongII
08-27-2008, 10:58 PM
Transporter II kicked ass. As did the original.

Aggie Hoopsfan
08-28-2008, 12:06 AM
Fuck yeah.

TDMVPDPOY
08-28-2008, 01:31 AM
dude whats with sequels and shit, even fast n furious is in the makn = mad max bs

florige
08-28-2008, 07:32 AM
Why does this guy keep making movies? He sucks!!! Granted Seagal really is a bad actor, at least he has some kick ass fight scenes.

Borosai
08-28-2008, 08:09 AM
The first one was crap. I can only imagine how bad the rest are.

ATRAIN
08-28-2008, 08:10 AM
Why does this guy keep making movies? He sucks!!! Granted Seagal really is a bad actor, at least he has some kick ass fight scenes.

You take that back!!

ATRAIN
08-28-2008, 08:10 AM
Statham.

'Nuff said.

Turkish >>>>> Statham

florige
08-28-2008, 08:29 AM
You take that back!!

You like that guy dude? The only movie I could partly tolerate that jerk in was Turkish, and the Italian Job. He can't act worth a crap, yet he still manages to make 2-3 movies a year which he stars in.....:(

ATRAIN
08-28-2008, 08:40 AM
You like that guy dude? The only movie I could partly tolerate that jerk in was Turkish, and the Italian Job. He can't act worth a crap, yet he still manages to make 2-3 movies a year which he stars in.....:(

LOL dont get me wrong most of his action movies are over the top and dumb but I tend to like them. By Turkish, dont you mean in Snatch (Turkish was his name in the movie). He was ok in the Italian job. The Transporter movies I like a lot. They are corny and over the top but thats what makes them fun. I didnt see War. Crank was pretty funny and a good action flick. I cant think of anything else.

BacktoBasics
08-28-2008, 08:55 AM
Statham could do a movie about driving to the accountants office to do his taxes and it would be fucking amazing.

leemajors
08-28-2008, 09:00 AM
bank job was entertaining. he's got the willis face.

ATRAIN
08-28-2008, 09:01 AM
bank job was entertaining. he's got the willis face.

Is it worth a rental? I wanted to see it.

tlongII
08-28-2008, 09:10 AM
Crank was great! I agree that he's not a particularly good actor, but I love the action scenes in his movies.

ATRAIN
08-28-2008, 09:13 AM
Crank was great! I agree that he's not a particularly good actor, but I love the action scenes in his movies.

LOL that Amy Smart sex scene in public was great hahaha. I just wished they showed more of Amy Smart.

Trainwreck2100
08-28-2008, 09:24 AM
Speaking of Crank
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=48281

http://i34.tinypic.com/xr5tg.jpg

leemajors
08-28-2008, 09:34 AM
LOL that Amy Smart sex scene in public was great hahaha. I just wished they showed more of Amy Smart.

go rent the butterfly effect then.

ATRAIN
08-28-2008, 09:35 AM
go rent the butterfly effect then.

Nah ill stick to Road Trip where they show a LOT of her :). I love that girl.

tlongII
08-28-2008, 09:55 AM
How can they do a Crank II? I thought he died in that movie?

Trainwreck2100
08-28-2008, 10:16 AM

You thought wrong

Anti.Hero
08-28-2008, 10:21 AM

hahha my boy Statham cannot die my friend!!!!

He's no Stallone but the dude can do fight scenes!

This guy was meant to be Hitman but oh wellz.

Bigzax
08-28-2008, 10:37 AM
the dude makes good movies. i like it. i like it aluut.

CuckingFunt
08-28-2008, 10:47 AM
Turkish >>>>> Statham

Meh... either version would get thoroughly done, so I can't claim preference.

CuckingFunt
08-28-2008, 10:52 AM
Is it worth a rental? I wanted to see it.

The Bank Job was very good, and Statham was legitimately good in it.

As far as his acting in general is concerned, I don't think he's going to be winning any Oscars for period dramas any time soon, but I don't think he's a bad actor. He can't do an American accent worth shit, which can be annoying as hell when he's asked to, but he's able to convincingly take on a character in a way that makes me give a shit what happens. In an action flick, that's really all I ask.

Death Race kicks ass, too, since it hasn't been mentioned here yet.

ATRAIN
08-28-2008, 10:53 AM

As far as his acting in general is concerned, I don't think he's going to be winning any Oscars for period dramas any time soon, but I don't think he's a bad actor. He can't do an American accent worth shit, which can be annoying as hell when he's asked to, but he's able to convincingly take on a character in a way that makes me give a shit what happens. In an action flick, that's really all I ask.

Is Death Race in the theaters yet?

CuckingFunt
08-28-2008, 10:55 AM
Is Death Race in the theaters yet?

Yep. Came out last Friday, but got killed by Tropic Thunder's second weekend.

florige
08-28-2008, 01:19 PM
LOL dont get me wrong most of his action movies are over the top and dumb but I tend to like them. By Turkish, dont you mean in Snatch (Turkish was his name in the movie). He was ok in the Italian job. The Transporter movies I like a lot. They are corny and over the top but thats what makes them fun. I didnt see War. Crank was pretty funny and a good action flick. I cant think of anything else.

Yeah thats what I mean't.

To be fair I never gave him much of a shot when I couldn't get through 5 minutes of Transporter. He did a fair job in The One.

ATRAIN
10-23-2008, 05:03 PM
http://transporter3film.com/

tlongII
10-23-2008, 05:44 PM
Preview looks kick-ass.

Bigzax
10-23-2008, 05:48 PM
i'm there!

Reck
12-15-2008, 04:14 AM
Just got done watching this movie.

I'm a big Stathan fan but this movie didn't live up to the hype in my opinion. Too much BS unrealistic crap going on.

That red head chick he's with the whole movie is stupid as hell too. She ruined that movie. She had no place in that movie at all, literally. T3= BUST

I mean this is pretty much ridiculous..

http://i36.tinypic.com/n63syb.jpg

He drove on two wheels for quite a while while trying to avoid collision with 2 rigs and 2 armed men in a car chasing him and the useless girl.

T Park
12-15-2008, 09:04 AM
Statham is probobly the best action actor today and one of the best all time.

At least Statham can act a little unlike that whack job Segal.

phyzik
12-15-2008, 09:59 AM
the funniest part of the movie was when he was riding the bmx bike through the warehouse doing all kinds of bmx tricks, then at the end he surfs the bike for like 50 yards on its side, swings from a pole, breaks through a window and then breaks through the window of the car kicking the guy out the other side....... The very next sceen the window on the car is perfectly fine. :lol

leemajors
12-15-2008, 11:02 AM
Statham is probobly the best action actor today and one of the best all time.

At least Statham can act a little unlike that whack job Segal.

too bad marked for death is better than anything than statham has ever done. Statham is just a b movie actor with some decent little movies, nowhere near one of the best action actors of all time.

Reck
12-15-2008, 03:50 PM
too bad marked for death is better than anything than statham has ever done. Statham is just a b movie actor with some decent little movies, nowhere near one of the best action actors of all time.

Meh I think Jason will be fine when everything is said and done. To me though, he started too late making movies. At least American movies.

Drachen
12-15-2008, 06:01 PM
Meh I think Jason will be fine when everything is said and done. To me though, he started too late making movies. At least American movies.

The reason that he started making movies late, is because he was pretty busy in his 20's being an olympic swimmer for the UK.