PDA

View Full Version : MoSpur I'm calling you

BacktoBasics
08-28-2008, 02:16 PM
Know it all thread!

You sure do like to bitch and moan about me.

I want you to go back and take any of my advice and prove or show me where I've been wrong or better yet where I've mislead someone. Pick apart 4 or 5 things or if you can only find 1 of the millions of times I've gone off here then thats fine too.

I've rambled on many many times on this forum about finance, credit, purchasing methods and general life happenings.

How about you actually go back and systematically prove me wrong on something. You sure do like to bring out the "know it all" or "arrogant" cards but never have you actually written something that proves my methods or my advice to be poor. You've never made an arguement beyond whiny bitching.

I'm willing to bet that you do nothing and if you do it'll be some lame attempt to rip apart some kind of statement I've made as a joke or a line I've used that was designed to not be taken too seriously.

Here's your chance to have a real debate about my thoughts and my ideas on life and the world around us. Be smarter than me I challenge you. You might even make me melt.

BacktoBasics
08-28-2008, 02:42 PM
you'll be back.

I. Hustle
08-28-2008, 02:44 PM
http://ladyraptastic.com/uploaded_images/bring-it-742328.jpg

timvp
08-28-2008, 02:51 PM
I have to give BacktoBasics props for bringing it during the summer of 2008. His threads are usually of top entertainment dollar. The only flaw in his game lately has been going to the Manny jokes too predictably. Other than that, he's at a high level right now. My favorite part about reading one of his posts are the run-on sentences that are sprinkled in here and there.

We'll see if he can keep it up or if this was just a fluke period of time . . .

Richard Cranium
08-28-2008, 02:54 PM
cat fight!

florige
08-28-2008, 02:56 PM
I know that the "Richer" thread wasn't actually his, but that to me has some of the funniest exchanges between members this summer.....

marini martini
08-28-2008, 02:57 PM
B2B, had me from the nig nog:toast

:lmao:lmao:lmao

TheSuckUp
08-28-2008, 03:06 PM
B2B is the best poster this place has ever had. His threads are top notch and second to none. He'll go down in history and his legend will spread throughout the internet and his google will have no end. Classic just doesn't do him justice and although there may be some haters they are far and few between and I'd be surprised if any truly exists since his legend is solid. I can only hope and pray that he does not have another meltdown and that GIG keeps his videos to himself and the male genitalia contests to himself. I just can't say enough about B3B and I know neither can anyone else in here and he'll make labor day more enjoyable for us all.

BacktoBasics
08-28-2008, 03:15 PM
I have to give BacktoBasics props for bringing it during the summer of 2008. His threads are usually of top entertainment dollar. The only flaw in his game lately has been going to the Manny jokes too predictably. Other than that, he's at a high level right now. My favorite part about reading one of his posts are the run-on sentences that are sprinkled in here and there.

I appreciate you noticing my run-on sentences. Its my trademark.

JoeChalupa
08-28-2008, 03:21 PM
I appreciate you noticing my run-on sentences. Its my trademark.

Stephen King like. :tu

dirk4mvp
08-28-2008, 04:08 PM
I patiently wait for the day B2B and conqueso get into an argument.

BacktoBasics
08-28-2008, 04:29 PM
I patiently wait for the day B2B and conqueso get into an argument.We've sparred but I like the guy. Doubtful we'll ever have an arguement.

IronMexican
08-28-2008, 04:39 PM
*cat fight noise*

Chief
08-28-2008, 05:56 PM
why don't you two meet up in real life and settle it like men

Mugshot
08-28-2008, 06:06 PM
mano y mano

The BodyGuard
08-28-2008, 06:13 PM
I'm available. PM me.

BacktoBasics
08-29-2008, 08:28 AM
why don't you two meet up in real life and settle it like men:rolleyes because having an adult oriented discussion is the pussy way out.

marini martini
08-29-2008, 09:03 AM
:rolleyes because having an adult oriented discussion is the pussy way out.

I'll sure drink to that!:toast

BacktoBasics
08-29-2008, 09:05 AM
I'll sure drink to that!:toastWell hello and good morning

ATRAIN
08-29-2008, 09:11 AM
:rolleyes because having an adult oriented discussion is the pussy way out.

Whoever said violence doesnt solve anything was a pussy!!

AlamoSpursFan
08-29-2008, 09:14 AM
why don't you two meet up in real life and settle it like men

Because Algore created the internets for arguing. Well, ok, for pr0n. But arguing was a close second.

marini martini
08-29-2008, 09:17 AM
Whoever said violence doesnt solve anything was a pussy!!

That's my boy!:toast

Del Griffith
08-29-2008, 09:24 AM

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/tim-kiss.jpg

ATRAIN
08-29-2008, 09:27 AM
That's my boy!:toast

Why thank you MIL

mrsmaalox
08-29-2008, 10:20 AM
Whoever said violence doesnt solve anything, solves it with pussy!

fixed

Sense
08-29-2008, 01:53 PM
http://aklemai.com/albums/forum/house_oh_snap.gif

batman2883
08-29-2008, 04:06 PM
b2b is a fag

BacktoBasics
08-29-2008, 04:10 PM
b2b is a fagouch.

I've always been a huge fan of yours.

batman2883
08-29-2008, 04:13 PM
ouch.

I've always been a huge fan of yours.

dont worry if you're getting acknowledged by me then its a good thing even if its in a negative way........

BacktoBasics
08-29-2008, 04:27 PM
dont worry if you're getting acknowledged by me then its a good thing even if its in a negative way........
I'll buy whatever you say.

BacktoBasics
09-02-2008, 08:54 AM
I'm still waiting.

ORION
09-02-2008, 09:12 AM
Why can't we just settle this with a heterosexual hug?

JoeChalupa
09-02-2008, 09:21 AM
Why can't we just settle this with a heterosexual hug?

Or an exchange of home videos.

DannyT
09-02-2008, 09:40 AM
I'll sure drink to that!:toast

you might be an alki IF's at 10 am you're already thinking about drinking again just so you can find some young buck walking home from school to have sex with....and then batman AKA "Malibu's Most Wanted" comes in here after timvp just verbally made love to b2b and calls him a fag....WELLL DUHHH batcunt they are gay lovers so of courses he's a Faggot, who not only enjoys long walks on the beach, but also finds it very sexy to offer a helping hand to the other people on the internets who lack the extreme depth of knowledge....like those people who ride passenger seat and get shot for no reason.....DUCK!!!!

marini martini
09-02-2008, 10:10 AM
you might be an alki IF's at 10 am you're already thinking about drinking again just so you can find some young buck walking home from school to have sex with....and then batman AKA "Malibu's Most Wanted" comes in here after timvp just verbally made love to b2b and calls him a fag....WELLL DUHHH batcunt they are gay lovers so of courses he's a Faggot, who not only enjoys long walks on the beach, but also finds it very sexy to offer a helping hand to the other people on the internets who lack the extreme depth of knowledge....like those people who ride passenger seat and get shot for no reason.....DUCK!!!!

Aren't you late for your "Freaks Born With Tails" support group???

BacktoBasics
09-02-2008, 10:31 AM
If someone here has a tail I demand it be posted.

ORION
09-02-2008, 10:43 AM
If someone here has a tail I demand it be posted.

I have a "rat tail" hair cut. Does that count ?

BacktoBasics
09-02-2008, 11:02 AM
I have a "rat tail" hair cut. Does that count ?
do you have a matching lightly colored narrow mustache?

ORION
09-02-2008, 11:05 AM
do you have a matching lightly colored narrow mustache?

I can't grow a mustache so I penciled it in. shhh don't tell

BacktoBasics
09-03-2008, 09:05 AM
Currently Active Users
Showing threads 1 to 25 of 834 96 (14 members & 82 guests)
Sorted By Thread Title Last Post Time Thread Start Time Number of Replies Number of Views Thread Starter Sort Order Ascending Descending
From The Last Day Last 2 Days Last Week Last 10 Days Last 2 Weeks Last Month Last 45 Days Last 2 Months Last 75 Days Last 100 Days Last Year Beginning
BacktoBasics, ATRAIN, ORION, MoSpur, pkbpkb81, CosmicCowboy, Das Texan, phyzik, remingtonbo2001, Shaolin-Style, gay abc, Cry Havoc, spurster, to21

I'm waiting

marini martini
09-03-2008, 11:56 PM
Quit trying to be Billy Bad Ass, BTB! WTF did MoSpur ever do to you???He's allowed to state his opinion, here, like everyone else:toast Cut him some slack, he & his wife just had a baby, for cripes sake!:rolleyes He's sleep deprived, don't ya know? Can you say punch drunk??? Back off, from my friend:bang

Don't make me come to CC & straighten your ass out:nope

B'cause I WILL be bringing my Army!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ihit

leemajors
09-04-2008, 12:11 AM
Quit trying to be Billy Bad Ass, BTB! WTF did MoSpur ever do to you???He's allowed to state his opinion, here, like everyone else:toast Cut him some slack, he & his wife just had a baby, for cripes sake!:rolleyes He's sleep deprived, don't ya know? Can you say punch drunk??? Back off, from my friend:bang

go pass out

atxrocker
09-04-2008, 12:13 AM
go pass out

:lol:lol

BacktoBasics
09-04-2008, 12:48 PM

Sure he/she's allowed to state his/her opinion. I have no problem with that. What I have a problem with is that each time he/she complains its usually an insult directed at me with absolutely no substance and no real value. I'm asking him/her to back their "opinion" up. To bring some facts or even an actual point of view to the table. Whats the point in just hating to hate? We have sequ, tlong and T Park to direct that kind of shit twords. They love pointless arguements.

You don't agree with me...well fucking great. How about why and how or god forbid he/she make some kind of attempt to make a point and drive a statement or view home that contradicts my stance. I'm asking for some validity to his/her remarks. Back it up with some info instead of just calling me a know-it-all or hurling some blindsided insult my way.

Congradulations on his/her baby. I hope he/she is healthy and doing well.

dirk4mvp
09-04-2008, 12:51 PM
B2B, when are you making the superthread for the day? I'm kinda bored.

ATRAIN
09-04-2008, 01:01 PM
B2B, when are you making the superthread for the day? I'm kinda bored.

Good point, I would step up but I have writers block.

BacktoBasics
09-04-2008, 01:03 PM
B2B, when are you making the superthread for the day? I'm kinda bored.It just depends on when I feel right about saying something. If I'm not in the right frame of mind I can't get my point across as effectively.

I always have lots to say but I don't always have the right words to say it.

Things that are on my mind today.

1. Palin's so-so speech
2. Wife's annoying email about her period
3. My richer boss just bought a new truck but said it was for the company :rolleyes
4. Annoying old guy I work with
5. the lack of nudes this place produces
6. annoying personal family issues
7. Football and fajitas tonight

on and on and on

dirk4mvp
09-04-2008, 01:09 PM
It just depends on when I feel right about saying something. If I'm not in the right frame of mind I can't get my point across as effectively.

I always have lots to say but I don't always have the right words to say it.

Things that are on my mind today.

1. Palin's so-so speech
2. Wife's annoying email about her period
3. My richer boss just bought a new truck but said it was for the company :rolleyes
4. Annoying old guy I work with
5. the lack of nudes this place produces
6. annoying personal family issues
7. Football and fajitas tonight

on and on and on

of all the choices, I think #5 would be the most entertaining. That is until after about the 3rd page it takes a turn for the worse when the wimmens start calling men dogs.

this thread we're in now definitely had potential but mospur never retaliated.

smeagol
09-04-2008, 01:10 PM
I though B2B's advice on what to do when two people are fighting on the street, even if one of those people is a woman, was pretty lame.

BacktoBasics
09-04-2008, 01:13 PM
I though B2B's advice on what to do when two people are fighting on the street, even if one of those people is a woman, was pretty lame.Why?

Carl
09-04-2008, 01:14 PM
I though B2B's advice on what to do when two people are fighting on the street, even if one of those people is a woman, was pretty lame.

If your going to fight a woman you know you gotta grab her boobs at least because if she kicks you in the nuts and go down you can always say "Well at least I felt her up"

smeagol
09-04-2008, 01:48 PM
Why?

Because you said you should never interfere in other people's fights, regardless if one of the parties fighting might get killed, because of what might happen to you.

In any case, that thread went like 10 pages and we got nowhere (which is what will happen if we engage in that debate again :lol )

BacktoBasics
09-04-2008, 01:49 PM
Because you said you should never interfere in other people's fights, regardless if one of the parties fighting might get killed, because of what might happen to you.

In any case, that thread went like 10 pages and we got nowhere (which is what will happen if we engage in that debate again :lol ):lol yeah you're right. Never will my stance ever change anyway. My life > than a stranger. I value what I have and I'm about to give it up to anyone.

smeagol
09-04-2008, 02:00 PM
:lol yeah you're right. Never will my stance ever change anyway. My life > than a stranger. I value what I have and I'm about to give it up to anyone.

If a child falls in the river and is drowning, do you go after him even though there is a small chance you might drown too?

BacktoBasics
09-04-2008, 02:16 PM
If a child falls in the river and is drowning, do you go after him even though there is a small chance you might drown too?Yes. If you go back and read the original thread I do feel that there are times when you have to somewhat throw caution to the wind and jump in. I stated that if I was somewhere in public and someone was attacking a child I would probably jump in...cautiously but I would get involved.

I can swim pretty well so I would definitely jump in after a child or even an adult for that matter.

Three times in my life I've been at the scene of accidents and twice I've pulled people out of wrecked cars because I knew it had to be done. The third time I was too late and a man burned to death.

I'm not completely void of helping people I just don't get involved in altercations especially if there is a hint of a weapon. I also trust my gut feeling so if it doesn't feel right I move along....its not as if this shit happens regularly.

smeagol
09-04-2008, 02:23 PM
Ok

BacktoBasics
09-05-2008, 09:09 AM
I'm still calling MoSpur

BacktoBasics
02-23-2009, 01:04 PM
Anytime you're ready MoSpur.