PDA

View Full Version : Will Hillary kick things up a notch now that Palin is a VP candidate?

JoeChalupa
08-29-2008, 10:05 AM
I think Hillary will work harder now because no way in hell does she want McCain to win and leave after one term and have Palin sitting pretty waiting for 2012.

What do you all think Hillary's reaction will be. Catfight?

Mr. Peabody
08-29-2008, 10:15 AM
I was listening to Laura Ingraham this morning and she was raving about Palin. My thoughts were that many of the die-hard Clinton supporters that refused to back Obama kept saying that it was because Clinton was the best-qualified candidate and not solely because she is a female. How do they react to this pick? It will be interesting to see whether those statements were sincere or just an excuse for sexism. Palin is a good test because it's going be hard to argue that Palin is qualified in any form or fashion.

101A
08-29-2008, 10:17 AM
I was listening to Laura Ingraham this morning and she was raving about Palin. My thoughts were that many of the die-hard Clinton supporters that refused to back Obama kept saying that it was because Clinton was the best-qualified candidate and not solely because she is a female. How do they react to this pick? It will be interesting to see whether those statements were sincere or just an excuse for sexism. Palin is a good test because it's going be hard to argue that Palin is qualified in any form or fashion.

She's a governor; same as Clinton, same as Bush, same as Reagan, same as Carter.

Gino
08-29-2008, 10:18 AM
Plus she's a lot cuter than Clinton.

T Park
08-29-2008, 10:29 AM

No more qualified than a stooge thats been in the senate for a small time.

:lol

Oh this will be good.

JoeChalupa
08-29-2008, 10:31 AM
Anything better than the stooge in the White House now.

Anti.Hero
08-29-2008, 10:34 AM
wop wop wop

3 stooges ftw

Trainwreck2100
08-29-2008, 10:40 AM
Hillary sits back and watches praying that Obama loses, and than a nation may be more open to a woman president in 2012 after having a woman vice president. Do you think Hillary really wants to put her shit on pause to 2016?

T Park
08-29-2008, 10:47 AM
Hillary sits back and watches praying that Obama loses, and than a nation may be more open to a woman president in 2012 after having a woman vice president. Do you think Hillary really wants to put her shit on pause to 2016?

The Democrats aren't too keen on people who lose elections.

xrayzebra
08-29-2008, 10:53 AM
Hey the cat fight is between Pelosi and Hillary. Pelosi is so happy Barry got the nod instead of Hillary. And Pelosi is eating her heart out worried that the new woman on the block will be VP and make her just the Speaker, not queen bee.

Mr. Peabody
08-29-2008, 10:57 AM
No more qualified than a stooge thats been in the senate for a small time.

:lol

Oh this will be good.

I agree no more qualified, in fact less qualified.

Mr. Peabody
08-29-2008, 10:58 AM
Hey the cat fight is between Pelosi and Hillary. Pelosi is so happy Barry got the nod instead of Hillary. And Pelosi is eating her heart out worried that the new woman on the block will be VP and make her just the Speaker, not queen bee.

I could see Pelosi having that concern. Right now, she is the most powerful woman in Congress (Hillary may have taken that away from her in the last year).

Anti.Hero
08-29-2008, 01:27 PM
The Barracuda would rip Mussolini Pelosi apart.

JoeChalupa
08-29-2008, 01:30 PM
The Democrats aren't too keen on people who lose elections.

I concur.

Mr. Body
08-29-2008, 04:34 PM
Hilary is going to go to town on Palin. She might have sat this out, but I expect an energized demented fiery harpy of destruction. Think Ripley going to town on the alien mother.

Hook Dem
08-29-2008, 05:38 PM
Hilary is going to go to town on Palin. She might have sat this out, but I expect an energized demented fiery harpy of destruction. Think Ripley going to town on the alien mother.

You were dissing Hillary before. Don't expect her to champion your cause now. Grow some balls.

Mr. Body
08-29-2008, 05:49 PM
You were dissing Hillary before. Don't expect her to champion your cause now. Grow some balls.

:lol I'm not a big Hilary fan, but it might take a 3rd grad education to catch the fact there's no contradiction there.

bobbyjoe
08-29-2008, 06:59 PM

Disagree completely. Hillary's not stupid. You can't go on and on downplaying the VP candidate when the major issue is simply the #1 guy on each ticket. She'd look like a fool if she went beserk going to town on Palin.

Hillary
08-29-2008, 07:51 PM
Disagree completely. Hillary's not stupid. You can't go on and on downplaying the VP candidate when the major issue is simply the #1 guy on each ticket. She'd look like a fool if she went beserk going to town on Palin.

Then get ready to watch the fireworks because I'm going after that bitch and she'll regret the day she met the wrath of Hillary and she'll be begging for a bowl of whoop ass moose soup to comfort her hockey mom ass. You'll have to crack me before you'll crack that ceiling.

possessed
08-29-2008, 09:03 PM
Then get ready to watch the fireworks because I'm going after that bitch and she'll regret the day she met the wrath of Hillary and she'll be begging for a bowl of whoop ass moose soup to comfort her hockey mom ass.

Don't get your pantsuit in a bunch.

You'll have to crack me before you'll crack that ceiling.
What about Bill? I bet I know who he'd rather have a crack at.

PixelPusher
08-29-2008, 09:06 PM
Don't get your pantsuit in a bunch.

What about Bill? I bet I know who he'd rather have a crack at.

Dude, you do know that's not really Hillary Clinton posting here at Spurstalk.com right?

possessed
08-29-2008, 09:12 PM
Dude, you do know that's not really Hillary Clinton posting here at Spurstalk.com right?

You're always the life of the party, aren't you?

I've seen dead plants with more personality than you.

I got $50 that says you're single.

jochhejaam
08-29-2008, 09:26 PM
I think Hillary will work harder now because no way in hell does she want McCain to win and leave after one term and have Palin sitting pretty waiting for 2012.

What do you all think Hillary's reaction will be. Catfight?

Palin sitting pretty in 2012 opens the door for another Hillary run, Obama sitting pretty in 2012 keeps the door for Hillary closed.

No catfight.

AFBlue
08-29-2008, 10:15 PM
If Hillary were going to "go after" Palin, she sure as hell didn't show it with her first press release. About the only negative thing she said among her praises was that Palin's positions were wrong...but again it was surrounded by praises.

Hillary did little to nothing in her speech, failing to tell her supporters to vote for Obama outright. And I think she will continue to do nothing because discouraging voters from breaking the glass ceiling might lose her base of support in the future.