PDA

View Full Version : "Heartbeat away from the Presidency...."

Gino
08-29-2008, 03:56 PM
Expect to hear this statement A LOT in the next few days.

I must have read ten times from ten different democrats already. No doubt it was sent out to all the libs early this morning.

Mr. Body
08-29-2008, 03:59 PM
My take - objective as possible - John McCain either thinks he's indestructible, or just shat all over his regard of this country.

Oh: it wasn't sent out to all libs, it's just plain obvious. What a disastrous pick.

PixelPusher
08-29-2008, 04:02 PM

I must have read ten times from ten different democrats already. No doubt it was sent out to all the libs early this morning.

....precisely because we heard A LOT about Obama's "lack of experience" from Republicans and Conservatives. Turnabout is fair play. Deal with it.

101A
08-29-2008, 04:02 PM
My take - objective as possible - John McCain either thinks he's indestructible, or just shat all over his regard of this country.

Oh: it wasn't sent out to all libs, it's just plain obvious. What a disastrous pick.

Sexist Pig.

She is EVERY bit as qualified/experienced as Obama; as much, or even more, relevant experience than HE has.

If she's a horrible pick as VP, what the hell kind of pick is Obama for the BIG chair?

Gino
08-29-2008, 04:06 PM
And its just a coincidence that they're all phrasing it EXACTLY the same way?

I went to cnn.com and did a search for "heartbeat" on their political "ticker" page:

“The vice president is a heartbeat away from becoming president,” Boxer said in a statement. “So to choose someone with not one hour's worth of experience on national issues is a dangerous choice.”

Now, say the Dems, here we have a 72-year-old candidate — the oldest to ever seek the office for the first time — and he has asked someone to be a heartbeat away from the presidency who has no national security experience at all — none, nada.

- Gergen

"Experience is being taken off the table considering you're putting someone within a heartbeat of the presidency with the thinnest foreign policy experience in history," spokesman Bill Burton said.

Update: Rep. Rahm Emanuel, the 4th ranking House Democrat, said in a statement the choice of Palin "shows political panic."

"Is this really who the Republican Party wants to be one heartbeat away from the Presidency? Given Sarah Palin's lack of experience on every front and on nearly every issue, this Vice Presidential pick doesn't show judgment: it shows political panic," he said.

That was on only the first page. Its suupose to underscore that McCain is old and Palin is inexperienced.

JoeChalupa
08-29-2008, 04:09 PM
McCain as said himself he'll only be a 1 term president if elected so will Palin be the presumptive presidential nominee in 2012 should McCain win?

fyatuk
08-29-2008, 04:11 PM
And its just a coincidence that they're all phrasing it EXACTLY the same way?

1) your quotes all phrased it differently.

2) it's a common saying and has been around for a LONG time. Why wouldn't the phrasing and use be similar?

Anti.Hero
08-29-2008, 04:14 PM

lmao. some conservatives probably wish McCain would drop dead and let Palin take over now.

Gino
08-29-2008, 04:17 PM
1) your quotes all phrased it differently.

Slap yourself in the face for that one.

2) it's a common saying and has been around for a LONG time. Why wouldn't the phrasing and use be similar?

Ahh....funny that every single democrat or democratic commentator is choosing to use this statement (heartbeat away).

Youre just kidding yourself.

florige
08-29-2008, 04:21 PM
I just think he would had been alot safer with a Hucklebee or Romney pick. He either is going to hit a HR with this pick, or strike out.... We will have alot clearer of a picture after a few debates though.

fyatuk
08-29-2008, 04:23 PM
Slap yourself in the face for that one.

You said "EXACTLY" the same, and they all phrased it differently. Just pointing out you seriously misused "EXACTLY".

Ahh....funny that every single democrat or democratic commentator is choosing to use this statement (heartbeat away).

Youre just kidding yourself.

I didn't say whether I thought it was scripted or not. That's irrelevant. The point is the "heartbeat away" saying has been around the block a time or two before. It's a cliche. It's no surprise the phrasing is similar whether its scripted or not.

Mr. Peabody
08-29-2008, 04:28 PM
I like the comments from the administrators at her alma mater-

Officials at NIC and the U of I issued statements praising Palin’s leadership on Friday, but were unable to find any faculty or staff who remembered more than her face. Palin apparently didn't write for the college paper or work on the TV station, according to Kenton Bird, director of the school of Journalism and Mass Media.

“She left light footprints at the University of Idaho,” said Bird.

:lmao

Mr. Body
08-29-2008, 04:32 PM
:lol

Mr. Peabody
08-29-2008, 04:39 PM
According to Fox News, Palin is a foreign policy expert because Alaska is next to Russia

KDmNk23vEYI

Is this the best they can do...?
:lol:toast

Mr. Peabody
08-29-2008, 04:46 PM
At least McCain thought this through and got to know her -

John McCain today announced a running mate who he met only six months ago and who he spoke with just once on the phone about the position before offering it in person earlier this week.

McCain’s first encounter with Sarah Palin came at a Washington meeting of the National Governor’s Association in February, according to a campaign-provided reconstruction of how the little-known Alaska governor was thrust into the national spotlight. The two discussed the position by phone on Sunday before McCain invited her and her husband to Arizona to formally make the offer. McCain, joined by his wife, Cindy, did just that yesterday morning at their home near Sedona, Ariz.

By picking somebody he and most Americans barely know — an out-of-the-blue decision that sent shock waves of disbelief through the political world and still has jaws agape – McCain has taken a considerable gamble.

The choice is historic, yes. Palin becomes only the second woman to run on a major-party ticket and the first Republican woman to do so. But it’s also fraught with risks.

Palin, 44, is less than two years removed from being mayor of Wasilla, Alaska, has no military or foreign policy experience in a time of grave international threat, and has never even appeared a single time on “Meet the Press,” let alone been scrutinized by a voracious and around-the-clock modern media beast.

florige
08-29-2008, 04:51 PM
According to Fox News, Palin is a foreign policy expert because Alaska is next to Russia

KDmNk23vEYI

:lol That has single handily got to be the dumbest remark I have ever heard. I hope that moron was joking around....

2centsworth
08-29-2008, 05:03 PM
Plain has more relevent experience than Obama. I truly hope experience does become an issue.

Republicans #2 has more experience than the Libs #1. LOL

Mr. Peabody
08-29-2008, 05:04 PM
In less than two years, from this -

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/129/319098225_e3fb99541f.jpg

to this

http://blogs.zdnet.com/projectfailures/images/it-politics-killed-white-house-email-project.jpg

Mr. Peabody
08-29-2008, 05:06 PM
Plain has more relevent experience than Obama. I truly hope experience does become an issue.

Yeah, I heard there were important issues discussed in the Wasilla City Hall - how to use the funds from the bake sale; whether to get the volunteer fire fighters new uniforms; whether to add another traffic light, etc.

2centsworth
08-29-2008, 05:10 PM
Yeah, I heard there were important issues discussed in the Wasilla City Hall - how to use the funds from the bake sale; whether to get the volunteer fire fighters new uniforms; whether to add another traffic light, etc.

You can be as disingenious as you want. The fact is, if experience becomes an issue Obama loses in a landslide IMO.

Mr. Peabody
08-29-2008, 05:15 PM
You can be as disingenious as you want. The fact is, if experience becomes an issue Obama loses in a landslide IMO.

Right because this ridiculous pick couldn't possibly hurt McCain's campaign.

Another gem -

I've been so focused on state government, I haven't really focused much on the war in Iraq." - Sarah Palin, March 1st, 2007

PixelPusher
08-29-2008, 05:21 PM

Because McCain picked Palin as his VP, he would be disingenuous to continue to make Obama's experience an issue. You and the rest of the right wing howler monkeys and go on and on about Palin's "experience" being govenor for Alaska for 2 minutes, but for the rest of electorate, this is a wash. "Experience" - for whatever it's been worth so far - has been taken off the table from here on out.

Mr. Body
08-29-2008, 05:21 PM

Clearing moose off the streets.

Mr. Peabody
08-29-2008, 05:23 PM
In an interview with Time Magazine today, Palin admitted that she didn't know John McCain's Iraq policy

In an interview with Time Magazine today, Gov. Sarah Palin (R-AK), Sen. John McCain’s (R-AZ) running mate, suggested that McCain has yet to share his plan for Iraq with her. Palin, who has not been to Iraq, said she does not know “what the plan is to ever end the war.”

Mr. Body
08-29-2008, 05:28 PM
Goddamn - and I don't mean this against her personally -- this looks like a terrible choice. Amend that -- tragic choice. What respect I have for McCain, I wonder what the hell he was thinking.

Ignignokt
08-29-2008, 05:28 PM
the pigs are squeeling, they're hurt.

Hook Dem
08-29-2008, 05:34 PM
Breaking news..............The democrats on this board don't like McCain's pick and are attempting to discredit her. Keep trying fools!!!! This woman is an excellent pick and you will realize that after she & McCain smoke Obama-Biden.

Ignignokt
08-29-2008, 05:35 PM
Obama Binladen 2008!!

Mr. Peabody
08-29-2008, 05:37 PM
Obama Binladen 2008!!

That's it. That's all you got...:depressed

gtown, I'm disappointed.

Buddy Holly
08-29-2008, 06:11 PM

KDmNk23vEYI

That's getting played on the Daily Show and Colbert Report tonight. :lol

Buddy Holly
08-29-2008, 06:13 PM

Dude, shut the hell up.

The repubs had EXPERIENCE the past week, now they have EXECUTIVE.

possessed
08-29-2008, 07:34 PM
....precisely because we heard A LOT about Obama's "lack of experience" from Republicans and Conservatives. Turnabout is fair play. Deal with it.

Palin is the only one on either ticket with executive experience. Deal with that.

PixelPusher
08-29-2008, 07:40 PM
Palin is the only one on either ticket with executive experience. Deal with that.

I see...Palin is more qualified than Obama, Biden and McCain. Yeah, you go with that.

That'll wash.

Sure, no prob.

possessed
08-29-2008, 07:41 PM
I see...Palin is more qualified than Obama, Biden and McCain. Yeah, you go with that.

That'll wash.

Sure, no prob.

Tell me one thing either one of those dudes has actually run, whether it be a state, city, fast food franchise. Just name something.

possessed
08-29-2008, 07:44 PM
BTW, WTF is with the governor of Alaska making as many trips to Iraq as Barack Obam-uh?

PixelPusher
08-29-2008, 07:52 PM
I've been so focused on state government, I haven't really focused much on the war in Iraq." - Sarah Palin, March 1st, 2007

...but she's more qualified to be President than McCain, Obama or Biden.

possessed
08-29-2008, 07:56 PM

...but she's more qualified to be President than McCain, Obama or Biden.

Tell me one thing either one of those dudes has actually run, whether it be a state, city, fast food franchise. Just name something.
Still can't think of anything, can you? :lol

Look at all the liberals trying to find any excuse to hate on a MILF. I always knew they were closet dwellers. :wakeup

Hillary
08-29-2008, 07:57 PM
All I know is that I would be ready from day one to take over the presidency and you all know that.

PixelPusher
08-29-2008, 08:13 PM
Still can't think of anything, can you? :lol

Look at all the liberals trying to find any excuse to hate on a MILF. I always knew they were closet dwellers. :wakeup

Whoa, you really got me there. Clearly all the collective years of experience dealing with national and international issues by those Senators mean dick compared to the awesome power and responsibility of being the governor of one of the least populated states in the union.

possessed
08-29-2008, 08:21 PM
Whoa, you really got me there. Clearly all the collective years of experience dealing with national and international issues by those Senators mean dick compared to the awesome power and responsibility of being the governor of one of the least populated states in the union.

Why has the governor of Alaska been to Iraq as many times as Obama? How does Obama's missing senate votes equal international experience? Was that speech in Germany that caused him to take a dive in the polls considered part of his international experience?

Oh, I forgot, he's a citizen of the world... :rollin

Seriously though, you're doing a good job of avoiding my question. :toast

Mr. Peabody
08-29-2008, 08:24 PM

Not just that, the GDP of Alaska is around $40 billion. To contrast, here is a list of other economies here in the US -

Gross domestic product in billions of dollars by metro area for 2005:
New York $1,056.4
Los Angeles $632.4
Chicago $461.4
Washington, D.C. $347.6
Houston $316.3
Dallas-Fort Worth $315.5
Philadelphia $295.2
San Francisco $268.3
Boston $261.1
Atlanta $242.4
SOURCE: U.S. Commerce Department

PixelPusher
08-29-2008, 08:37 PM
Why has the governor of Alaska been to Iraq as many times as Obama? How does Obama's missing senate votes equal international experience? Was that speech in Germany that caused him to take a dive in the polls considered part of his international experience?
As governor of Alaska for nearly 2 whole years, Palin's contribution to American foreign policy has been...?

Dude, she hasn't even been briefed on all of McCain's positions on the issues yet. Talk about a cram session.

Oh, I forgot, he's a citizen of the world... :rollinSo was Ronald Reagan, don't forget to rofl at him too, duh.

Seriously though, you're doing a good job of avoiding my question. :toast
I readily concede that neither McCain, Obama or Biden has Palin's recent "experience" as governor of a podunk state government.

possessed
08-29-2008, 08:48 PM
As governor of Alaska for nearly 2 whole years, Palin's contribution to American foreign policy has been...?

Dude, she hasn't even been briefed on all of McCain's positions on the issues yet. Talk about a cram session.

So was Ronald Reagan, don't forget to rofl at him too, duh.

I readily concede that neither McCain, Obama or Biden has Palin's recent "experience" as governor of a podunk state government.

Becoming mayor at 31 years old can't really compare to being a "community organizer" but seriously, what can?

Podunk state... And WTF is Delaware?

Wayne Campbell: Or imagine being whisked away to... Delaware. "Hi, I'm in Delaware."

jochhejaam
08-29-2008, 08:58 PM
Dude, shut the hell up.

Buddy, don't you tell Gino to shut the hell up!

(Just trying to give the arguement more of a family-fued bent). :lol

PixelPusher
08-29-2008, 09:01 PM
Becoming mayor at 31 years old can't really compare to being a "community organizer" but seriously, what can?
Being a U.S. Senator for four years can't compare to small town mayor or governor of tiny state government, but seriously, what can?

Podunk state... And WTF is Delaware?

Wayne Campbell: Or imagine being whisked away to... Delaware. "Hi, I'm in Delaware."

Wow, you really burned Governor Biden with that one. Oh, wait, that's right, he's a Senator.

Christ you're dumb.

possessed
08-29-2008, 09:07 PM
Being a U.S. Senator for four years can't compare to small town mayor or governor of tiny state government, but seriously, what can?

Wow, you really burned Governor Biden with that one. Oh, wait, that's right, he's a Senator.

Christ you're dumb.

What has Obama done as Senator again? His big accomplishments are what? More questions for you to ponder and not offer an answer to.

Palin's approval rating is 80%. What are the Senator's again? Was it 5% or 7%? I lost track.

And you insults at Christ have no effect on me. I've called him worse.

Mr. Peabody
08-29-2008, 09:21 PM
Palin's approval rating is 80%. What are the Senator's again? Was it 5% or 7%? I lost track.

Actually....

SurveyUSA Releases Approval Ratings for All 100 U.S. Senators; Obama of IL Rated Highest, Cornyn of TX Lowest

VERONA, N.J. -- Barack Obama (D-IL) has the highest approval rating of any United States Senator and John Cornyn (R-TX) has the lowest, according to 50 separate but concurrent statewide public opinion polls conducted by SurveyUSA for its media clients across the country.

SurveyUSA interviewed 600 adults in each of the 50 states 6/10-6/13. Approval rating questions were asked identically in all 50 states.

72% of Illinois adults approve of the job Obama is doing, making Obama #1 when Senators are ranked from 1 to 100. Obama edges 4 other Senators who had approval ratings of 71%.

40% of Texans approve of the job Cornyn is doing. Cornyn is ranked 100th.

PixelPusher
08-29-2008, 09:21 PM
What has Obama done as Senator again? His big accomplishments are what? More questions for you to ponder and not offer an answer to.

Since you're too lazy to look it up yourself:
(and spare me the predictable "you used wikipedia?" smack, it'll all factual info.)

Obama voted in favor of the Energy Policy Act of 2005 and cosponsored the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act.[54] In September 2006, Obama supported a related bill, the Secure Fence Act.[55] Obama introduced two initiatives bearing his name: "Lugar–Obama," which expanded the Nunn–Lugar cooperative threat reduction concept to conventional weapons,[56] and the "Coburn–Obama Transparency Act," which authorized the establishment of www.USAspending.gov, a web search engine.[57]

Obama sponsored legislation requiring nuclear plant owners to notify state and local authorities of radioactive leaks.[58] In December 2006, President Bush signed into law the "Democratic Republic of the Congo Relief, Security, and Democracy Promotion Act," marking the first federal legislation to be enacted with Obama as its primary sponsor.[59] In January 2007, Obama co-sponsored the Honest Leadership and Open Government Act, which was signed into law in September 2007.[60] He introduced S. 453, a bill to criminalize deceptive practices in federal elections.[61] Obama also introduced the Iraq War De-Escalation Act of 2007. [62]
Obama and Richard Lugar visit a Russian mobile launch missile dismantling facility
Obama and Richard Lugar visit a Russian mobile launch missile dismantling facility[63]

Later in 2007, Obama sponsored an amendment to the Defense Authorization Act adding safeguards for personality disorder military discharges.[64] He sponsored the "Iran Sanctions Enabling Act" supporting divestment of state pension funds from Iran's oil and gas industry, and co-sponsored legislation to reduce risks of nuclear terrorism.[65][66] Obama also sponsored a Senate amendment to the State Children's Health Insurance Program providing one year of job protection for family members caring for soldiers with combat-related injuries.[67]

Committees

Obama held assignments on the Senate Committees for Foreign Relations, Environment and Public Works and Veterans' Affairs through December 2006.[68] In January 2007, he left the Environment and Public Works committee and took additional assignments with Health, Education, Labor and Pensions and Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.[69] He also became Chairman of the Senate's subcommittee on European Affairs.[70] As a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Obama has made official trips to Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Central Asia and Africa.[71][72][73][74]

National issues, foreign and domestic. Commitees. Debriefings. Lots of shit you don't get to do as a state governor. I'm sure Palin is in the mother of all cram sessions right now with all of McCain's policy advisors to bring her up to speed on all of this stuff.

You didn't lose track, you're just too dumb to differentiate between an individual's poll numbers and an institution's poll numbers. Do you really think 95% of the congress members up for re-election this year are going to get the boot?

And you insults at Christ have no effect on me. I've called him worse.
Christ, I apologize for not including a comma.

Christ, possessed is dumb.

Ignignokt
08-29-2008, 09:45 PM
That's it. That's all you got...:depressed

gtown, I'm disappointed.

it took about as much effort as ripping msnbc talking points.

Mr. Peabody
08-29-2008, 09:50 PM

McCain: Obama Lacks Experience Running 5,000-Person Town in Alaska

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz) used the announcement of his vice-presidential pick, Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, to blast the experience of his Democratic rival, Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill), arguing that Sen. Obama has never been the mayor of a 5,000-person town.

"The Presidency of the United States of America is the toughest job on the planet," Sen. McCain said. "And my friends, the best testing ground for that job is being the mayor of a 5,000-person town in Alaska."

Sen. McCain unleashed a savage attack on Sen. Obama, claiming that his Democratic opponent would be "at a loss" when faced with the challenges of running a 5000-person municipality in Alaska.

"Let's say a constituent calls you and says that a caribou has wandered onto his front lawn," he said. "My friends, Barack Obama wouldn't know what to do."

It's satire.

Gino
08-29-2008, 09:54 PM

:lol

:toast

possessed
08-29-2008, 09:56 PM
Since you're too lazy to look it up yourself:
(and spare me the predictable "you used wikipedia?" smack, it'll all factual info.)

National issues, foreign and domestic. Commitees. Debriefings. Lots of shit you don't get to do as a state governor. I'm sure Palin is in the mother of all cram sessions right now with all of McCain's policy advisors to bring her up to speed on all of this stuff.
[/SIZE]

No, all Governors do is sign bills into law and veto bills they decide not to pass, as well as offering new legislation. Wow, almost sounds presidential, doesn't it?

Before you further make an ass of yourself, keep in mind that Reagan and Clinton were both Governors. They seemed plenty qualified, didn't they? Granted they neither one had the foreign policy chops of one Barack Obama... :lol

You didn't lose track, you're just too dumb to differentiate between an individual's poll numbers and an institution's poll numbers. Do you really think 95% of the congress members up for re-election this year are going to get the boot?

I was including all three senators on the combined tickets. If you want to talk individual poll numbers, neither one is at 80% There... Happy?

PixelPusher
08-29-2008, 10:07 PM
No, all Governors do is sign bills into law and veto bills they decide not to pass, as well as offering new legislation. Wow, almost sounds presidential, doesn't it?

Before you further make an ass of yourself, keep in mind that Reagan and Clinton were both Governors. They seemed plenty qualified, didn't they? Granted they neither one had the foreign policy chops of one Barack Obama... :lol

So now you're arguing judgment over experience? When the artificial euphoria of this event wears off, you'll get it.

AFBlue
08-29-2008, 10:09 PM
I don't think anyone on this board can say definitively whether or not Palin would make a good President at this point, because before today I don't think any on this board really knew who she was.

Here's what I know...she's got a STEEP learning curve to get introduced to national politics and to the nation in general. And in just two months, she has to transform herself from a "hockey mom" to a legitimate vice presidential candidate.

I personally need to see her in the debates and in several appearances to determine whether she is ready to step in as President if called upon...at this point it's still a major question.

Nbadan
08-30-2008, 02:22 AM
Say what you will about Palin, but the McCain camp just threw their Obama lack of experience talking-point under the bus...

johnsmith
08-30-2008, 08:36 AM
Say what you will about Palin, but the McCain camp just threw their Obama lack of experience talking-point under the bus...

Not really.

Oh, Gee!!
08-30-2008, 09:55 AM

That sounds like something Wild Cobra might say

Wild Cobra
08-30-2008, 01:24 PM
Clearing moose off the streets.
I'll bet the position of "Moose Pooper Scooper" pays rather well at least!

Nbadan
08-30-2008, 01:29 PM
Even among Alaska Republicans there's a lot of talk that Palin was never properly vetted...

Former House Speaker Gail Phillips, a Republican political leader who has clashed with Palin in the past, was shocked when she heard the news Friday morning with her husband, Walt.

"I said to Walt, 'This can't be happening, because his advance team didn't come to Alaska to check her out," Phillips said.

Phillips has been active in the Ted Stevens re-election steering committee and remains in close touch with Sen. Lisa Murkowski and other party leaders, and she said nobody had heard anything about McCain's people doing research on his prospective running mate.

"We're not a very big state. People I talk to would have heard something."

ADN (http://www.adn.com/news/politics/story/510249.html)

Is anyone else getting a Harriet Myers vibe about this pick?

Mr. Body
08-30-2008, 01:41 PM
The Alaska GOP doesn't like her much.

The national GOP will paint this as her being "a reformer."

Yes, it seems like a Harriet Myers thing. It's weird - McCain tied up the party nom so long ago, but just picked her out of the blue last Sunday. What's been going on there? It looks like she wasn't vetted at all, and a lot of McCain's own senior advisors didn't even know.

Of course the fanboys will say this is 'mavericky' and 'bold', but it's also stupid.

There is precedence for a Veep getting pushed from a ticket. But I think they'll keep her on.

Nbadan
08-30-2008, 01:41 PM
Before being on the ticket against him, did Palin support Obama?

Before she was running against him, Sarah Palin—the governor of Alaska and now the Republican candidate for Vice-President of the United States—thought it was pretty neat that Barack Obama was edging ahead of John McCain in her usually solidly red state. After all, she said, Obama’s campaign was using the same sort of language that she had in her gubernatorial race. “The theme of our campaign was ‘new energy,’ ” she said recently. “It was no more status quo, no more politics as usual, it was all about change. So then to see that Obama—literally, part of his campaign uses those themes, even, new energy, change, all that, I think, O.K., well, we were a little bit ahead on that.” She also noted, “Something’s kind of changing here in Alaska, too, for being such a red state on the Presidential level. Obama’s doing just fine in polls up here, which is kind of wigging people out, because they’re saying, ‘This hasn’t happened for decades that in polls the D’ ”—the Democratic candidate—“ ‘is doing just fine.’ To me, that’s indicative, too. It’s the no-more-status-quo, it’s change.”

The New Yorker (http://www.newyorker.com/talk/2008/09/08/080908ta_talk_gourevitch)

johnsmith
08-30-2008, 01:45 PM
Dan, do you ever post thoughts of your own or is it always propoganda?

Nbadan
08-30-2008, 01:47 PM
.........these are verifiable news articles....don't like it watch FAUX News........

JoeChalupa
08-30-2008, 01:47 PM
Yeah, conservatives never post any propaganda. :lmao Although I haven't seen much of yonivores link filled posts lately.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/clintsquint/mccainone.jpg

Mr. Body
08-30-2008, 01:49 PM
Dan, do you ever post thoughts of your own or is it always propoganda?

I use the term 'dead-enders', because it's a bullshit Rumsfeld quote about something they totally fucked up on, and I get to use it for the cultists who still support the Party of Bush against all evidence or reason.

johnsmith
08-30-2008, 01:49 PM
Yeah, conservatives never post any propaganda. :lmao Although I haven't seen much of yonivores link filled posts lately.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/clintsquint/mccainone.jpg

So you are now putting words into others mouths as well? I never said anything about conservatives.

johnsmith
08-30-2008, 01:50 PM
I use the term 'dead-enders', because it's a bullshit Rumsfeld quote about something they totally fucked up on, and I get to use it for the cultists who still support the Party of Bush against all evidence or reason.

ok

johnsmith
08-30-2008, 01:51 PM
.........these are verifiable news articles....don't like it watch FAUX News........

I'm speaking in general, you know, the way you always do about conservatives.

JoeChalupa
08-30-2008, 01:53 PM
So you are now putting words into others mouths as well? I never said anything about conservatives.

Who said I was talking about you? Did I quote you? I just posted a comment so don't let your guilty conscience get to you.

JoeChalupa
08-30-2008, 01:53 PM
I'm speaking in general, you know, the way you always do about conservatives.

And the way others do about liberals?

whottt
08-30-2008, 02:00 PM
Liberals, especially the ones on this forum, deserve any and all things said about them.

Nbadan
09-01-2008, 12:43 AM
Oh damn...

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080901/capt.1fc3b0863b094bec833cf95979139a09.mccain_2008_ moss108.jpg

Whew....nevermind, false alarm