PDA

View Full Version : I'm considering your plea



Kori Ellis
08-29-2008, 07:15 PM
... and will answer you over the weekend.

Thanks.

Evan
08-29-2008, 07:30 PM
Thanks Kori

By the way....you look rather lovely today, as always.

Why yes...I do want to hear how your day went!

I don't even notice other girls.

You want your feet messaged you say?! But of course!

Is that a new hair do? Looks fantastic!

A play/orchestra/musical sounds wonderful! I'd much rather do that than watch sports! I'll get tickets tomorrow!

You're much prettier than your friends!

Lets go somewhere spontaneous and romantic for the weekend!

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-29-2008, 07:34 PM
What's this all about?

Evan
08-29-2008, 07:38 PM
What's this all about?

MMA threads dominate this forum and we have been asking for a MMA forum for awhile now. We have some pretty good discussions...if you follow the sport at all stick around and participate.

If not...thats cool too.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-29-2008, 07:53 PM
Oh.

Well I'm not a huge MMA fan but I do watch it time to time, but not enough to call myself an actual fan.

Evan
08-29-2008, 08:18 PM
Oh.

Well I'm not a huge MMA fan but I do watch it time to time, but not enough to call myself an actual fan.

Hey thats fine...but if you ever feel like it pop in and make a comment on a thread.

cornbread
08-29-2008, 09:42 PM
If it happens, dallaskd should a get a spur under his name for persistance.

Evan
08-29-2008, 09:51 PM
If it happens, dallaskd should a get a spur under his name for persistance.

No doubt.

If it happens dallaskd is to thank.

djohn14
08-29-2008, 09:57 PM
Thanks for even thinking about it Kori!

dbreiden83080
08-29-2008, 10:03 PM
No doubt.

If it happens dallaskd is to thank.

And you and Leonard for all your hard work in this section. This has grown considerably largely thanks to your efforts. :toast

Of course it is all up to Kori, but the easiest thing would be just transfer the Kings Section into an MMA forum. Nobody is ever in that place and we'd make good use of it.

Evan
08-29-2008, 10:05 PM
:curtsy:

thanks!

cornbread
08-29-2008, 10:09 PM
Evan and Leonard should get an mma glove under their names.

dbreiden83080
08-29-2008, 10:15 PM
I really hope this happens, it would be very cool and should attract plenty of new MMA fans.

Evan
08-29-2008, 10:18 PM
I hate discussing MMA on blogs and forums but I love doing it here since there is zero trolling and everyone loves the sport.

Everyone is respectful of each other every single comment.

dbreiden83080
08-29-2008, 10:21 PM
I hate discussing MMA on blogs and forums but I love doing it here since there is zero trolling and everyone loves the sport.

Everyone is respectful of each other every single comment.

I have more fun talking about it here than on Sherdog. That place has become a circus. The fight threads here are tons of fun and i come here first for my MMA updates, thanks to you guys.

Evan
08-29-2008, 10:25 PM
I have more fun talking about it here than on Sherdog. That place has become a circus. The fight threads here are tons of fun and i come here first for my MMA updates, thanks to you guys.

...that forum is complete shit. I hate that place and the previous owners are to blame.

Sherwood no longer owns that place in case anyone is curious.

dallaskd
08-30-2008, 12:47 AM
i hope this happens. you do not know how hard ive worked for this

LEONARD
08-30-2008, 09:51 AM
Kori...will you :married: me??

:flag:

:wow


Evan and Leonard should get an mma glove under their names.

:lol

:hat

TheTruth
08-30-2008, 12:20 PM
I hate discussing MMA on blogs and forums but I love doing it here since there is zero trolling and everyone loves the sport.

Everyone is respectful of each other every single comment.

you're not worried that might happen here if it's popularity increases?

desflood
08-30-2008, 02:48 PM
you're not worried that might happen here if it's popularity increases?
That's a big concern of mine - it's great talking mma here without the idiotic 13-year-old commentary, but the more people we get the higher the risk of exactly that.

Evan
08-30-2008, 03:23 PM
you're not worried that might happen here if it's popularity increases?

I can't imagine us ever getting more than 25 or so regulars and if the old timers set the tone of not trolling it will be fine. mmajunkie.com forum is fine but now that they have a few hundred thats changing.

dirk4mvp
08-30-2008, 09:24 PM
If it happens, dallaskd should a get a spur under his name for persistance.


Maybe more like a capt. morgan logo under his name.

djohn14
08-31-2008, 08:58 AM
I can't imagine us ever getting more than 25 or so regulars and if the old timers set the tone of not trolling it will be fine. mmajunkie.com forum is fine but now that they have a few hundred thats changing.

Thats exactly what I thought.

samikeyp
08-31-2008, 09:04 AM
I am not a fan of MMA but the fans here seem pretty loyal and persistent. I don't have a vote, but if I did, I would say let them have a forum. They deserve it.

polandprzem
08-31-2008, 10:32 AM
Judgment day !

Evan
08-31-2008, 10:47 AM
I am not a fan of MMA but the fans here seem pretty loyal and persistent. I don't have a vote, but if I did, I would say let them have a forum. They deserve it.

Hey thanks man.

TheTruth
08-31-2008, 11:25 AM
Tooo bad most of them are Mav fans. You have to hold that against them!!




























JK!!!!!!!!!!!

Evan
08-31-2008, 05:00 PM
Tooo bad most of them are Mav fans. You have to hold that against them!!


HAH...I never noticed but you're right.


funny...:lol