PDA

View Full Version : hahahahahahaha we did it for China lolololol

cool hand
08-30-2008, 01:07 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/BUSINESS/08/30/iraq.china.oil.deal/index.html

Nbadan
08-30-2008, 01:19 PM
It would allow the CNPC to develop an oil field in southern Iraq's Wasit province for about 20 years, said Oil Ministry spokesman Assim Jihad.

WTF? The guys name is Jihad....

Cant_Be_Faded
08-30-2008, 02:13 PM
This actually infuriates me beyond reason

Mr. Body
08-30-2008, 02:16 PM
Iraq has a massive budget surplus. And now this. I can't wait to get these reprehensible and irresponsible kleptocrats out of office. There's only one party that can govern anymore, sadly.

benefactor
08-30-2008, 02:31 PM
USA = owned. China has been pimping us for years now. Just another trick turned...

whottt
08-30-2008, 03:09 PM
War for Oil!
Puppet Government!
We can't win!
We'll be there forever!

:lol

It'd be funny if it hadn't actually encouraged the terrorists to fight even harder hoping you guys would make us lose this war...the only shot they ever had at winning.

I give you guys credit...you almost won it for them.

You almost did.

Anyway...I'll let you guys resume your hysterical bitching nonstop, so 4 years from now you can again be outraged that you were wrong.

It takes so much intelligence to dislike Bush...it's so hard to do, and just act on it...and believe anything you hear.

ChumpDumper
08-30-2008, 05:24 PM
WTF? The guys name is Jihad....There is more than one definition for that word.

boutons_
08-30-2008, 05:50 PM
"War for Oil!
Puppet Government!
We can't win!
We'll be there forever!"

All true, thanks for repeating.

The war for oil was justified lies, exploited the trust of the American people, run with incompetence, and failed to achieve the rip-off access to Iraqi oil for US/UK oilcos.

whottt
08-30-2008, 06:13 PM
"War for Oil!
Puppet Government!
We can't win!
We'll be there forever!"

All true, thanks for repeating.

The war for oil was justified lies, exploited the trust of the American people, run with incompetence, and failed to achieve the rip-off access to Iraqi oil for US/UK oilcos.

False...Afghanistan is pipeline country.

Wild Cobra
08-30-2008, 08:25 PM
USA = owned. China has been pimping us for years now. Just another trick turned...
No, they are part owners of the democrat party. How much have they contributed now to the democrats?

Wild Cobra
08-30-2008, 08:28 PM
There is more than one definition for that word.

True.

My understanding is the word, loosely translated, is "Holy War" or "Stuggle." There are likely more meanings. I don't have the right mateials to look, and I don't trust on-line dictionaries to be complete.

Cant_Be_Faded
08-30-2008, 10:11 PM
it's like logos

boutons_
09-08-2008, 05:30 PM
Iran becoming Iraq's largest trading partner: http://www.alternet.org/module/printversion/97966