PDA

View Full Version : SpursStalker..................

Rack The Trolls!
08-30-2008, 07:41 PM
WTF is your problem? You post for one day and then you let some mangack drinking homo like johnsmith run you off? What happened to the SS we all remember?

You had the energy and humor to light up any forum,and now your like Mc Hammer, no where to be seen and up to no good.

if your going to hide under your desk like a frightened Twinkie when Tpark enters the office that's fine, but your only letting them win.
And that is a monkey no one should have to go the rest of their lives on their back.

Start posting Biooch! :smokin

Captain Koons
08-30-2008, 08:16 PM
SpursStalker has been having some personal problems. Her husband for 2 months left her two hours into the honeymoon. plus her abortion didn't take and she now lives in a single wide trailer with her inbred son.

So cut her some slack, she will reply give her time, she still uses dial up.

Captain Koons
08-30-2008, 08:23 PM
Also shes on the rag. :tu

Big P
08-30-2008, 09:35 PM
lol..she pulled this same "dramatic" bullshit at that other shit hole of a forum...it's annoying as hell..I was hoping I wouldn't have to deal with it when I started coming over here full time, but I guess I was wrong...:depressed

LadySpur..
08-30-2008, 09:38 PM
Link?

JudynTX
09-02-2008, 02:41 PM
Link?

WTF? Was this thread really necessary? Mouse, stop using my name, damn it! :ihit

I Love Me Some Me
09-02-2008, 02:50 PM
She had no chance here.

angel_luv
09-02-2008, 02:52 PM
With a great name like Spursstalker ( so close to Spurstalker), you should definitely post. :tu