PDA

View Full Version : Yet another Longhorn arrested. DWI.

Kermit
08-31-2008, 12:57 PM
Fucking douchebag.

Longhorns DT Houston charged with DWI hours after Texas' win over FAU
By Tim Griffin
ESPN.com

Texas defensive tackle Lamarr Houston was arrested and charged with drunken driving early Sunday morning after being involved in a traffic accident, Austin police said.

The incident happened only a few hours after Houston started in the Longhorns' 52-10 season-opening victory over Florida Atlantic.

Austin police Lt. Max Johnson said Houston was involved in a two-car accident where there were no injuries. The accident occurred about 3:15 a.m. at the intersection of 11th Street and Interstate 35, Johnson said.

Houston remained in Travis County Jail late Sunday morning under bonds totaling $3,000. Driving while intoxicated in a Class B misdemeanor under Texas law.

Houston notched three tackles, including two for losses, in the victory over the Owls. He moved to defensive tackle during the spring after starting 11 games for the Longhorns at defensive end during the 2007 season.

Tim Griffin blogs the Big 12 for ESPN.com.

TheTruth
08-31-2008, 12:59 PM
Pathetic football program.

Brutalis
08-31-2008, 01:04 PM
:lol

samikeyp
08-31-2008, 01:16 PM
:bang

Cut his ass.

cash459
08-31-2008, 01:44 PM
:lmao :lmao

here ya go :toast...oh wait..looks like he already had too many of those :lol

mookie2001
08-31-2008, 02:13 PM
the dumbass was less than a minute away from the police hq
at least robert joseph wasnt involved. or yemi bababaloa

Cant_Be_Faded
08-31-2008, 04:08 PM
the football gods have hated us ever since Vince Young impaled the Trojan fanbase's tonsils with a brutal raping.

cash459
08-31-2008, 04:28 PM
the football gods have hated us ever since Vince Young impaled the Trojan fanbase's tonsils with a brutal raping.

they werent too high in the "football gods" favor even before that. whats new?

there are always going to be guys who think they can do whatever the hell the want & then look like morons when they get caught.

Besides, maybe he was getting an early start on the drinking, realizing that texas isn't going to have a 10 win season this year....:p:

Whisky Dog
08-31-2008, 04:30 PM
Did somebody suggest cut him? Nah, just find some creative ways to punish him to make an example. Make him wash all the jocks for the rest of the season or something embarrasing.

Half of Georgia's team has done worse, and they're the preseason 1.

bresilhac
09-02-2008, 12:45 AM

It's got nothing to do with any football gods. It has to do with the fact that the Texas program has been and always will be rotten. Character means nothing at Texas. If you can play, you're in. Despite any criminal character flaws you may possess. UT football is the Cincinnati Bengals of college football. Loaded with thugs and looking to find more.

It always gives me great pleasure whenever those stoned, drunken bastards take it on the chin. Oh and would your precious horns like to take on Southern Cal now? With no Young? If they did they'd get their collective Texas asses beat and you know it. And speaking of Vince Young, I cannot wait to hear that he's been arrested for possession of crack or marijuana or something right in the middle of the NFL season. You know it's going to happen.

Kermit
09-02-2008, 07:45 AM
It's got nothing to do with any football gods. It has to do with the fact that the Texas program has been and always will be rotten. Character means nothing at Texas. If you can play, you're in. Despite any criminal character flaws you may possess. UT football is the Cincinnati Bengals of college football. Loaded with thugs and looking to find more.

It always gives me great pleasure whenever those stoned, drunken bastards take it on the chin. Oh and would your precious horns like to take on Southern Cal now? With no Young? If they did they'd get their collective Texas asses beat and you know it. And speaking of Vince Young, I cannot wait to hear that he's been arrested for possession of crack or marijuana or something right in the middle of the NFL season. You know it's going to happen.

Sounds like Texas continually fucks your team in the ass. I'd hate them too.

Doug Collins
09-02-2008, 09:35 AM

Are you seriously attacking Texas' character when you're a USC fan? Because USC is just full of upstanding citizens:rolleyes Every team has it's garbage/criminal players, it just so happens Texas' players aren't as good at getting away with it. USC has pretty much perfected the art of hiding player violations except for the whole STD thing going around...I mean "jock itch".

Cant_Be_Faded
09-02-2008, 10:09 AM

ROFL
sounds like someone is still sore over the heavy dose of tonsil thrashing all those years ago.
Texas vs USC now is irrelevant. And the football gods do hate us, because we had like 10 injuries last season, and played true freshman at two different spots on the OL, not to mention Robert Joseph terrorist attacking the lockerroom and injuring Jordan Shipley.
You have no room to talk about character.
You guys had two Quitting, Cheating, Juicing Tings as cornerbacks and everyone knew it. RAWWWFL

mookie2001
09-02-2008, 09:37 PM
id say the bengals of cfb is fsu, penn st or georgia. texas did go this offseason with not one incident. the horns might have too many fools but the PROGRAM and boosters seem clean. i mean if robert josephs dad was an asian doctor...

Whisky Dog
09-03-2008, 01:32 AM
ROFL
sounds like someone is still sore over the heavy dose of tonsil thrashing all those years ago.

Ahh, the day the GREATNESS died... what memories.