PDA

View Full Version : Who is this dumbass stammering idiot?

Mr Dio
08-31-2008, 06:06 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Republican-VP-candidate-Sarah-Palin-s-sportscast?urn=nba,104578

Placed it here because she is trying to be a sportscaster. :lmao

Yup, she sounds about as bright as the current idiot in ofc. I guess that runs in her party.

Damn glad I can't be associated with the ancient idiot who wants her to run my country when he keels over. :lol

Mr Dio
09-03-2008, 10:15 PM
Nope, not impressed by her attempt to show she's a solid VP candidate tonight. :sleep

Ignignokt
09-04-2008, 01:10 AM
We get it. They broadcast CNN in the trailerparks.

Ignignokt
09-04-2008, 01:12 AM
Nope, not impressed by her attempt to show she's a solid VP candidate tonight. :sleep

what are you stupid?

Who gives a rats a## about your endorsement.

RonMexico
09-04-2008, 09:28 AM

Nope, not impressed with Obama's 173 days as a senator nor with Joe Biden... at all.

Mr Dio
09-04-2008, 10:49 AM
We get it. They broadcast CNN in the trailerparks.

So that means your family was watching while cooking their meth? :lol
Oh, you kids are so cute when you're in middle school.
Or did you start high school this yr girl?

what are you stupid?

Who gives a rats a## about your endorsement.

After 2 posts, I guess you do trick.
:lmao
You make this too easy. :hat

Ignignokt
09-04-2008, 11:02 AM
After 2 posts, I guess you do trick.
You make this too easy. :hat

I don't care for your endorsement, i'm just here to watch an idiot make a complete ass of himself.

Biernutz
09-04-2008, 05:38 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Republican-VP-candidate-Sarah-Palin-s-sportscast?urn=nba,104578

Placed it here because she is trying to be a sportscaster. :lmao

Yup, she sounds about as bright as the current idiot in ofc. I guess that runs in her party.

Damn glad I can't be associated with the ancient idiot who wants her to run my country when he keels over. :lol

Better than Keith Olbermann!

Obstructed_View
09-04-2008, 06:48 PM

Yeah, like there was anything that was going to win you over. :lol

Mr Dio
09-05-2008, 12:20 AM
I don't care for your endorsement, i'm just here to watch an idiot make a complete ass of himself.

Oh, you weren't impressed with McCain either huh?

cecil collins
09-05-2008, 02:15 AM
I thought that Dio had to be a republican given his complete disregard for logic and being one of the biggest assholes on any forum anywhere. This probably belongs in the political forum, but there they would tear Dio a new asshole, so I guess he thought he could do some arguing here with fans of college sports. Good luck Dio, I hope this stupid thread drags on until Kori locks it and calls you an idiot.

BTW, I think if Bush could be president for 8 years, Obama's 173 days as senator are more than enough to prepare him. The man (Bush) is dumber then a carnival worker.

RonMexico
09-05-2008, 08:44 AM
Hahah, typical response: "Bush is dumb" Seriously though, Bush simply appointed manipulative people around him and trusted them too much... that's his fatal flaw.

Mr Dio
09-06-2008, 10:31 AM
I thought that Dio had to be a republican given his complete disregard for logic and being one of the biggest assholes on any forum anywhere. This probably belongs in the political forum, but there they would tear Dio a new asshole, so I guess he thought he could do some arguing here with fans of college sports. Good luck Dio, I hope this stupid thread drags on until Kori locks it and calls you an idiot.

BTW, I think if Bush could be president for 8 years, Obama's 173 days as senator are more than enough to prepare him. The man (Bush) is dumber then a carnival worker. (at least you're not a total dumbass, there is some good in everyone :toast )

You've proven yet a why you're a (partial) dumbass. :lmao

Read the the first post.
See what the idiot (like you) is trying to do? (Hint: Do a S-P-O-R-T-S segment on the news)

And now, I've proven what a dumbass you are. :lmao

cecil collins
09-07-2008, 02:03 AM

Read the the first post.
See what the idiot (like you) is trying to do? (Hint: Do a S-P-O-R-T-S segment on the news)

Oh you mean the ancient sports segment that has no relevance to anything that has been discussed on here ever. The one that is done by an amateur, local reporter who happens to be the running mate of the GOP candidate.

Oh yeah, that does belong here. Fuckwad.

Obstructed_View
09-07-2008, 01:24 PM
Read the the first post.

So you made a political statement in a sports forum in the first place. That kind of makes you the idiot. It's nice to know a 5'5" woman can scare you so badly. :lol

Ignignokt
09-08-2008, 01:54 AM

And you've proven to be a (total) dumbass.

RonMexico
09-08-2008, 01:17 PM
Better than Keith Olbermann!

Old Keith got removed from election coverage this morning... beautiful. Now if they can only take him off "Football Night in America"

RonMexico
09-08-2008, 01:19 PM

Read the the first post.

Terrible post, poor grammar, no legit argument... I guess it runs in your party.

Mr Dio
09-10-2008, 12:51 AM
Oh you mean the ancient sports segment that has no relevance to anything that has been discussed on here ever. The one that is done by an amateur, local reporter who happens to be the running mate of the GOP candidate.

Oh yeah, that does belong here. Fuckwad.

That's it?
I expected more from you Celia, I mean, you being a Queen and all. :lol
Did you snap your fingers in a "Z" formation at me too? :lmao

Mr Dio
09-10-2008, 12:53 AM
So you made a political statement in a sports forum in the first place. That kind of makes you the idiot. It's nice to know a 5'5" woman can scare you so badly. :lol

..........and yet another IDIOT that is making a political issue of a STAMMERING IDIOT.

Good going IDIOT! :toast
U B A DUMBASS! :lol

Mr Dio
09-10-2008, 12:54 AM
And you've proven to be a (total) dumbass.

Are you gonna call me a poopey head again & run to mama?
Are you rubber and I'm glue? :lmao

You little tricks are so damn funny.
Bet your nights at girl scout camp are full of laughs huh? :lol

Mr Dio
09-10-2008, 12:55 AM
Terrible post, poor grammar, no legit argument... I guess it runs in your party.

Hmmm, no argument that she's a stammering idiot.
Et sorta getz yer goat huh? :lol

Anti.Hero
09-10-2008, 01:55 AM
Check out this dude trying to be a politician.

eDJSVPAx8xc

RonMexico
09-10-2008, 09:15 AM
Hmmm, no argument that she's a stammering idiot.
Et sorta getz yer goat huh? :lol

Early 20's TV intern doing her first broadcast in Alaska...

She sounded much more articulate when it actually mattered - at the RNC.

Brutalis
09-10-2008, 12:15 PM

Obstructed_View
09-10-2008, 12:20 PM
..........and yet another IDIOT that is making a political issue of a STAMMERING IDIOT.

Good going IDIOT! :toast
U B A DUMBASS! :lol

Yeah, you weren't making a political statement, dipshit. About as logical as can be expected from you.

RonMexico
09-10-2008, 02:31 PM
Yeah, you weren't making a political statement, dipshit. About as logical as can be expected from you.

U R an idiot... idiot.

Obstructed_View
09-10-2008, 06:56 PM
U R an idiot... idiot.

I R 4 clicking on this thread again. :lol

Biggems
09-10-2008, 08:34 PM
a vote for Obama = 1 step closer to the USA becoming the USSR

Mr Dio
09-10-2008, 10:21 PM

:lol
A Dumbass calling me a dipshit.
Panties in a bunch girl?

Ignignokt
09-11-2008, 02:08 AM
:lol
A Dumbass calling me a dipshit.
Panties in a bunch girl?
:sleep
its like you wear the scarlet R for retard as a badge of honor. You probably are laughing at your own "girl" jokes in your reserved seat for Proud Retard of the Month on the short bus.

This thread was over when Dio posted "Who is this dumbass stammering idiot?" and proceeded to parody himself.

Go ahead and tell a joke about doing other peoples moms, or calling them sissy girls, we expect nothing less from you.:lol

johngateswhiteley
09-11-2008, 01:20 PM
its like you wear the scarlet R for retard as a badge of honor. You probably are laughing at your own "girl" jokes in your reserved seat for Proud Retard of the Month on the short bus.

This thread was over when Dio posted "Who is this dumbass stammering idiot?" and proceeded to parody himself.

Go ahead and tell a joke about doing other peoples moms, or calling them sissy girls, we expect nothing less from you.:lol

ahh, that first line is beautiful. i remember a while back i ripped into dio and he disappeared for 2-3 weeks...it was a nice combination of humor and truth.

he's an easy target...but he's oh so stupid. its necessary.

RonMexico
09-11-2008, 01:23 PM
Dio is one of the dumbest people on this message board. All he does is call people idiot and then put emoticons of laughter.

johngateswhiteley
09-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Dio is one of the dumbest people on this message board. All he does is call people idiot and then put emoticons of laughter.

unfortunately, he doesn't bring anything to the forum...but thats his journey.

cecil collins
09-11-2008, 03:41 PM

Now that's funny. Dio, not so much. I hate having to side with a bunch of red staters in the political/college sports forum, but that guy is just plain embarrassing himself and anyone ever associated with him.

Mr Dio
09-12-2008, 11:12 PM

So, you hate being called an IDIOT and getting laughed at huh? :lmao

Mr Dio
09-12-2008, 11:13 PM
Now that's funny. Dio, not so much. I hate having to side with a bunch of red staters in the political/college sports forum, but that guy is just plain embarrassing himself and anyone ever associated with him.

Don't kid yourself Ceci, I don't claim you now, or ever. :hat
Do your parent even claim you?

Mr Dio
09-12-2008, 11:17 PM

Heyyyy, it's BrokebackGates!
How are you flip flopper? :lol
Nice to see you haven't been too hurt by me in past & you've come back to play. :toast

Ignignokt
09-14-2008, 11:01 PM
Heyyyy, it's BrokebackGates!
How are you flip flopper? :lol
Nice to see you haven't been too hurt by me in past & you've come back to play. :toast

wtf?

It was you who hid away from spurstalk because jgw owned you so bad you had to go have an insult war with a 3yr old downs kid to regain confidence.

Daycare closed two hours ago, when is the Mookie Crew going to come and pick up they're tard mongol offspring?

Ignignokt
09-14-2008, 11:05 PM
Don't kid yourself Ceci, I don't claim you now, or ever. :hat
Do your parent even claim you?

Maybe not, but the phonics monkey has your adoption papers. We can only hope he does his parenting well.

Mr Dio
09-17-2008, 10:57 PM
wtf?

It was you who hid away from spurstalk because jgw owned you so bad you had to go have an insult war with a 3yr old downs kid to regain confidence.

Daycare closed two hours ago, when is the Mookie Crew going to come and pick up they're tard mongol offspring?

:lmao That's it????
Wow, you preteen girls are so damn witty how ohhh how can anyone ever comeback from that? :lmao

I guess we know which cock you're sucking now. jg's???
How cute. :lol

Run along now little girl & don't tell the teacher a man is calling you names online. :lmao

johngateswhiteley
09-18-2008, 02:14 AM
:lmao That's it????
Wow, you preteen girls are so damn witty how ohhh how can anyone ever comeback from that? :lmao

I guess we know which cock you're sucking now. jg's???
How cute. :lol

Run along now little girl & don't tell the teacher a man is calling you names online. :lmao

again...

don't get mad at ignignokts comments b/c he makes sense. its not his responsibility to hold your hand.

johngateswhiteley
09-18-2008, 02:16 AM
wtf?

hey, do you remember what thread it was when we were slaughtering mookie, cbf, and all those other fools? it was last cfb season i think...i tried to find it...

i mean really gang raping them...

Ignignokt
09-18-2008, 02:30 AM
hey, do you remember what thread it was when we were slaughtering mookie, cbf, and all those other fools? it was last cfb season i think...i tried to find it...

i mean really gang raping them...

i remember, i'll find that thread soon enough. Man that was classic.:lol

Dio can talk mess about people giving each other props, but like this thread, it would only indict himself since the mookie crew are the masters at blowing hot air at each other.

Ignignokt
09-18-2008, 02:34 AM
oh yeah....

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59865&highlight=mookie+atkins+bars&page=2

it was funny cuz i manage to parody the Victard dialect and poke fun at them.

johngateswhiteley
09-18-2008, 03:18 AM
oh yeah....

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59865&highlight=mookie+atkins+bars&page=2

it was funny cuz i manage to parody the Victard dialect and poke fun at them.

genius...

Mr Dio
09-18-2008, 10:31 AM
don't get mad at ignignokts comments b/c he makes sense. its not his responsibility to hold your hand.

IdiotKnot is a he???? :lol
Suprise suprise....

No, it's not my hand (he?) is holding, I guess with you two being really close :lol, it's your hand (he's) holding. Not that there's anything wrong with you two (men?) having deep feelings for each other.