PDA

View Full Version : Possible New MMA fight club banner



dallaskd
09-01-2008, 10:45 PM
grappler0000 at mmaplayground.com was so kind to make this for us. he even did it to match our most popular colors at this point. tell me what you think...


http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg6/grappler0000/FightClub.jpg

Evan
09-01-2008, 11:11 PM
bad.ass

dallaskd
09-01-2008, 11:36 PM
I think the name is decided on "MMA Fight Club"

and however the poll on the colors turn out and i think it will be the blue and silver.

and i guess this banner unless someone makes a better one.

Sense
09-01-2008, 11:37 PM
I don't like it

dallaskd
09-01-2008, 11:37 PM
then create something else

Sense
09-01-2008, 11:50 PM
I thought it was going to be a Boxing and MMA forum....

so it should be fight club

Evan
09-01-2008, 11:52 PM
I thought it was going to be a Boxing and MMA forum....

so it should be fight club

Just MMA. Boxing fans never asked for one. We have been begging for one for a long time

Sense
09-02-2008, 12:50 AM
Just MMA. Boxing fans never asked for one. We have been begging for one for a long time

would it really make a difference?

seriously

Evan
09-02-2008, 06:20 AM
would it really make a difference?

seriously

They can dominate other sports now.

TheTruth
09-02-2008, 07:19 AM
I thought it was going to be a Boxing and MMA forum....

so it should be fight club

For some very strange reason, i think it does.

Evan
09-02-2008, 07:55 AM
Seriously...If boxing fans cared they would have asked for one. other sports is now all theirs.

And I am also a boxing fan.

They can get boxing added to this list if they care.

"Talk about NASCAR, bowling, golf, poker or whatever else you classify as a sport"

desflood
09-02-2008, 10:05 AM
It's not bad!

dbreiden83080
09-02-2008, 11:38 AM
Seriously...If boxing fans cared they would have asked for one. other sports is now all theirs.

And I am also a boxing fan.

They can get boxing added to this list if they care.

"Talk about NASCAR, bowling, golf, poker or whatever else you classify as a sport"

There isn't any boxing to really discuss anyway. We have a Delahoya fight coming up other than that, very little boxing will ever come up in the forum. They can discuss that in Other Sports and leave it out of the likely busy MMA forum. MMA has ten times better stuff coming up than boxing.

dbreiden83080
09-02-2008, 11:41 AM
grappler0000 at mmaplayground.com was so kind to make this for us. he even did it to match our most popular colors at this point. tell me what you think...


http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg6/grappler0000/FightClub.jpg

It's good but how about something where maybe two great fighters of today are standing on the left of the banner, Like GSP or Liddell and two past great fighters are on the fight, like Gracie or someone. Or maybe just 4 great current fighters of today on both ends of the banner.

Evan
09-02-2008, 11:45 AM
It's good but how about something where maybe two great fighters of today are standing on the left of the banner, Like GSP or Liddell and two past great fighters are on the fight, like Gracie or someone. Or maybe just 4 great current fighters of today on both ends of the banner.

Copy right issues

ATRAIN
09-02-2008, 01:43 PM
I like the Banner and yeah boxing can keep the "other sports" area.

dallaskd
09-02-2008, 04:10 PM
I dont mind if boxing has few fight threads here or there. its not like there will actively be boxing threads taking up space.

Pistons < Spurs
09-02-2008, 06:20 PM
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/1e92aaad8d.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

dallaskd
09-02-2008, 06:22 PM
wow i really like that. i guess when we get a few more. we'll vote on it.

LEONARD
09-02-2008, 06:24 PM
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/1e92aaad8d.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

That's solid...

Evan
09-02-2008, 06:39 PM
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/1e92aaad8d.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Holy shit did you do that?

Sense
09-02-2008, 07:42 PM
Do you see how weak the first one looks compared to that?

that's really nice...

Evan
09-02-2008, 07:58 PM
Do you see how weak the first one looks compared to that?

that's really nice...

I like them both. What do you like so much better in this one? I'm not arguing with you....I'm really curious.

They are both good in my opinion. I'm not sure which one I like better.

dbreiden83080
09-02-2008, 09:50 PM
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/1e92aaad8d.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Nice

That is the shit right there

I think we have a winner guys :toast

dbreiden83080
09-02-2008, 09:51 PM
Do you see how weak the first one looks compared to that?

that's really nice...

First one is very good, but that is awesome, i say we go with that

Sense
09-03-2008, 12:24 AM
I like them both. What do you like so much better in this one? I'm not arguing with you....I'm really curious.

They are both good in my opinion. I'm not sure which one I like better.

The first one isn't as creative..


I really like Pistons<Spurs' one..

but I'm sure there can be a better one out there..

Evan
09-03-2008, 08:46 AM
The first one isn't as creative..


I really like Pistons<Spurs' one..

but I'm sure there can be a better one out there..

Fair enough

Still, I really like them both. Either way I am happy.

Pistons < Spurs
09-03-2008, 10:14 AM
Here's a few others I put together for you guys.


http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/95e59152ac.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/835c28b099.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/f4281a6aa1.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

ATRAIN
09-03-2008, 10:22 AM
So can we get little octagons under our names like the little spurs and have it say we are original members of the MMA Fight CLUB? Wouldn't that be awesome?

ATRAIN
09-03-2008, 10:23 AM
Even though the guy is my sworn enemy Pistons<Spurs has some photoshop talent.

Pistons < Spurs
09-03-2008, 10:24 AM
LOL! You hold a grudge for a long time!

ATRAIN
09-03-2008, 10:25 AM
LOL! You hold a grudge for a long time!

I never forget

Evan
09-03-2008, 10:49 AM
damn dude...you have skills

I love this

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/835c28b099.jpg

dallaskd
09-03-2008, 05:58 PM
creating a poll now...

djohn14
09-03-2008, 06:51 PM
I like the first one the best, but its all great...Thanks!

oligarchy
09-03-2008, 07:16 PM
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/1e92aaad8d.jpg

:toast

Evan
09-03-2008, 07:46 PM
I'll be happy with all of them.