PDA

View Full Version : So I'm watching this tv show.....

JudynTX
09-02-2008, 08:27 AM
...called The Principal's Office on TRU TV. :rolleyes

It is obviously a show about being called into the principal's office. But let me tell you....the high school kids of today are sooooooooooo damn lazy! :lmao :lmao Excuses after excuses. :nope

http://www.trutv.com/shows/principals_office/

Video: http://www.trutv.com/shows/principals_office/index.html?pid=4c_nzSxZ1SEfS4pNLnqQAnZXofSnV_Vh

JoeChalupa
09-02-2008, 08:59 AM
This used to be CourtTV right? I find Ashleigh Banfield hot. I think it is her glasses.

JudynTX
09-02-2008, 11:20 AM
This used to be CourtTV right? I find Ashleigh Banfield hot. I think it is her glasses.

Yep, used to be Court TV.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ladyspur/ash.jpg

I do like her taste in eyeglasses. :tu

Kori Ellis
09-02-2008, 11:27 AM
I love TruTV.

We watch Dominick Dunne - Power Privilege and Justice, Body of Evidence, Forsenic Files, Black Gold, The Investigators and North Mission Road from that channel. :lol (Not all the time mind you.)

We saw the commercial for the principal show but I thought it would be bad.

Dominick Dunne - Power Privilege and Justice = Awesome

I also like the A&E shows - especially First 48 and Intervention.

JudynTX
09-02-2008, 11:30 AM
I love TruTV.

We watch Dominick Dunne - Power Privilege and Justice, Body of Evidence, Forsenic Files, Black Gold, The Investigators and North Mission Road from that channel. :lol (Not all the time mind you.)

I've never watched those shows. My mom loves Forensic Files. :lol

I also like the A&E shows - especially First 48 and Intervention.

First 48 - I like that show. :p:

Intervention - wow....:wow:wow Some people who hit rock bottom don't take the help offered to them. Kinda sad really.

Kori Ellis
09-02-2008, 11:34 AM
Intervention - wow....:wow:wow Some people who hit rock bottom don't take the help offered to them. Kinda sad really.

Yeah it's ridiculous sometimes when they finally go to rehab and then don't even make it 30 days.

JudynTX
09-02-2008, 11:36 AM
Yeah it's ridiculous sometimes when they finally go to rehab and then don't even make it 30 days.

Nice rehabs too. :wow

SpursWoman
09-02-2008, 12:04 PM
I love TruTV.

That's all we watch for the most part ... between that, the Discovery Health channel & the Food Network. :lol

We watched The Principal once to give it a shot ... but between that one bald principal who waaaaay over-acts for the camera and the smartassed kids, it was unwatchable for us. :lol

JudynTX
09-02-2008, 01:14 PM
That's all we watch for the most part ... between that, the Discovery Health channel & the Food Network. :lol

:whine Yummy - Food Network channel.

We watched The Principal once to give it a shot ... but between that one bald principal who waaaaay over-acts for the camera and the smartassed kids, it was unwatchable for us. :lol

Yea, he does act very well. :lol I just wanted to :lmao when two chicks got in trouble because they were texting. When the bald principal asked them what for, the girl said "cause we got tickets to go see the Maury Povich show". :rolleyes:lol

dirk4mvp
09-02-2008, 01:17 PM
possibly the worst show i've ever seen

"did you call your pe teacher a bitch in spanish?"

"no i was talking to the ground"