PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Question

chreph
09-02-2008, 01:12 PM
It's week 1 and I am going up against the guy with what is probably the best team in a 14-team league. I'm in a bad spot due to bye weeks in weeks 8 and 10 so I'm chalking those up as probable losses and really need to steal this one.

My big dliemma is QB - Eli or Garcia. Normally I'd go with Manning but I have a feeling the game against the Redskins is going to be an ugly, defensive game.

Then I've got a decision to make with my 3rd WR - Santana Moss or Reggie Brown? I think I'm leaning toward Reggie Brown even if he's not at 100%.

The other minor decision I'm faced with is DST - Eagles or Broncos. The Broncos are going up against Oakland and I foresee 3 picks by Jamarcus Russell with 1 or 2 of them getting taken back to the house. I think I'll start the Broncos whenever they place KC or Oakland this year.

What would you guys do? I haven't gotten to follow the preseason as closely as I normally do.

I Love Me Some Me
09-02-2008, 01:17 PM
Always start the better player. In these scenarios, that means Manning (maybe) and Moss.

NorCal510
09-02-2008, 09:03 PM
Manning Moss Broncos

chreph
09-04-2008, 03:38 PM
My gut tells me to go with Reggie Brown for my 3rd receiver but I'm going to stick with my brain and roll the dice with Moss. I need Eli and Plax to put together a great game tonight as much as I hate to root for it.

chreph
09-05-2008, 07:24 AM
damn, i got jacked. I changed my roster to reflect santana moss starting (32 yds, 1 td) and reggie brown as a reserve here at work and when I got online after the game, it still had santana moss as my reserve wr. The fantasy matchup this week will be close and every point counts. If McNabb (his QB) throws any td passes, they better be to reggie brown to match him point for point lol