JoeChalupa
09-02-2008, 01:58 PM
Barack on!!!!!

BRHornet45
09-02-2008, 02:11 PM
gotta love the MTV crowd sons

101A
09-02-2008, 02:14 PM
Still a long way to go, but a considerable milestone nonetheless.

lebomb
09-02-2008, 02:14 PM
Dayum BRHornet45.........Id lick every square inch of that girl in your signature.....uhhhh, yeah.....Id lick there as well. :drool:

cool hand
09-02-2008, 02:20 PM
Dayum BRHornet45.........Id lick every square inch of that girl in your signature.....uhhhh, yeah.....Id lick there as well. :drool:

I love girls who are thick, but in shape........they are the best.

BRHornet45
09-02-2008, 02:27 PM
I love girls who are thick, but in shape........they are the best.

yes sons Mickie James is a full grown beast.

JohnnyMarzetti
09-02-2008, 02:31 PM
McSame is praying for a Palin picking bump that ain't going to happen.

BRHornet45
09-02-2008, 02:34 PM
McSame is praying for a Palin picking bump that ain't going to happen.

lol at you son. you silly bandwagon jumping democrats sure are funny. did you enjoy the MTV awards last week? (aka the Democratic convention)

Bartleby
09-02-2008, 02:55 PM
lol at you son. you silly bandwagon jumping democrats sure are funny. did you enjoy the MTV awards last week? (aka the Democratic convention)

They were almost as entertaining as the Jerry Springer show that McCain's campaign has become.

boutons_
09-02-2008, 03:15 PM
Harriet Meirs II maybe indicted or sanctioned in October for troopergate, but only if the Repugs don't interfere, yet again, in the pursuit of justice.

Prediction Market Starts Betting On Chance That Palin Will Withdraw From Ticket (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/02/prediction-market-starts_n_123136.html)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/02/prediction-market-starts_n_123136.html

boutons_
09-02-2008, 03:18 PM
"Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin’s vendetta against the state trooper who divorced her sister may have spilled over into a broader retaliation against Alaska’s police with more than $2 million slashed from their budget as well as the elimination of temporary staff positions and the firing of the public safety commissioner, according to police representatives."

http://www.consortiumnews.com/Print/2008/090208a.html

... the hits just keep comin'

Wild Cobra
09-02-2008, 03:22 PM
LOL...

Who cares about that 50% which will change.

Read the fine print of the poll?

Mr. Body
09-02-2008, 03:33 PM
"Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin’s vendetta against the state trooper who divorced her sister may have spilled over into a broader retaliation against Alaska’s police with more than $2 million slashed from their budget as well as the elimination of temporary staff positions and the firing of the public safety commissioner, according to police representatives."

... the hits just keep comin'

Oh my fucking Christ!

Wild Cobra
09-02-2008, 03:37 PM

... the hits just keep comin'Oh my fucking Christ!

You are behind the times.

This is already known about and explained.

No wories. I didn't even read Bouton's link. Bet he chose the most biased lying link he could find. The accuracy of lies around this have been up to par with the KOS article.

PixelPusher
09-02-2008, 03:49 PM
LOL...

jochejaam cares. He'll be in here shortly with a Zogby poll.

TheProfessor
09-02-2008, 03:50 PM
LOL...

Read the fine print of the poll?
But weren't people just touting how close several of the polls were in the other thread? Clearly, Obama is opening an advantage, if you follow Rasmussen, Gallup, etc. I don't think Palin is resonating like they hoped, at least not in a national sense. And you have to consider what this flood of negative press on Palin is doing to the way people view McCain's executive authority.

The McCain campaign is not saying "who cares about 50%." For God's sake, they're having Bush speak at the Republican convention on top of all this. They're going to have to respond forcefully and put Palin out there to show her attributes as a campaigner, or get her to resign. Something to stymy Obama's push.

Wild Cobra
09-02-2008, 03:53 PM
But weren't people just touting how close several of the polls were in the other thread? Clearly, Obama is opening an advantage, if you follow Rasmussen, Gallup, etc. I don't think Palin is resonating like they hoped, at least not in a national sense. And you have to consider what this flood of negative press on Palin is doing to the way people view McCain's executive authority.

The McCain campaign is not saying "who cares about 50%." For God's sake, they're having Bush speak at the Republican convention on top of all this. They're going to have to respond forcefully and put Palin out there to show her attributes as a campaigner, or get her to resign. Something to stymy Obama's push.

Besides the innacuracy of the poll vs. reality of likely voters, this is a bump during the democrat convention and hurricaine. None of these numbers really matter until late October.

boutons_
09-02-2008, 03:54 PM
WC only believes polls that support McSame.

Which lies were told in the link I provided?

The fucking FACTS around this nasty little bitch speak for themselves, completely independently of anybody's opinions. And that's after only a few days of digging, and still many weeks before Palin is indicted or sanctioned, if she's even of any interest by then as just another withdrawn, out-of-depth selection by the incredibly stupid Repugs. Same as dubya, McSame really knows how to surround himself with competent, serious, honest people.

btw, since WC is such a researcher, lookup up what Alaskan GOPers and major Alaskan newpapers think about Palin.

Bartleby
09-02-2008, 03:57 PM
Besides the innacuracy of the poll vs. reality of likely voters, this is a bump during the democrat convention and hurricaine. None of these numbers really matter until late October.

I noticed that the poll included both respondents with a land line and cell phone users, but I wonder if the two groups break down the middle. If the number of land line users in the poll is much larger, the poll may be skewed towards older voters, which would probably inflate McCain's numbers since the majority of cell phone users are younger (and Obama has the youth vote locked up).

Mr. Body
09-02-2008, 04:02 PM
Pollsters are trying to integrate cells into their schemata, finally, but there's no telling how it will work. Especially with possibly high turnouts this year - or not: the young rarely actually show up.

cholo
09-02-2008, 04:30 PM
Obamanos!

TheProfessor
09-02-2008, 04:32 PM
I would argue, especially in this election cycle, that they probably don't matter in October either, although it is cause for concern. This is a ground-game election, and I think that's the preeminent reason for Palin's selection. McCain is splitting independents with Obama, who's driving up Democratic registration, and the last resort (for a guy like McCain, at least, who once shunned them) is turning out evangelicals.

Mr. Body
09-02-2008, 04:58 PM
I would argue, especially in this election cycle, that they probably don't matter in October either, although it is cause for concern. This is a ground-game election, and I think that's the preeminent reason for Palin's selection. McCain is splitting independents with Obama, who's driving up Democratic registration, and the last resort (for a guy like McCain, at least, who once shunned them) is turning out evangelicals.

The problem may be that Palin's selection, while feeding the evangelical wing of the party, is not making the business/fiscal side of the party happy. She's just too weak as a candidate, leaving aside the miniature scandals. Evangelicals do not care about competency, they care about social issues. The fiscal conservatives do, and she's not it.

I think this hurts in the long run, although part of his base gets fired up.

TheProfessor
09-02-2008, 05:25 PM
The problem may be that Palin's selection, while feeding the evangelical wing of the party, is not making the business/fiscal side of the party happy. She's just too weak as a candidate, leaving aside the miniature scandals. Evangelicals do not care about competency, they care about social issues. The fiscal conservatives do, and she's not it.

I think this hurts in the long run, although part of his base gets fired up.
In terms of his VP candidate, after the Democratic convention and Obama's speech, I don't think McCain had much of a choice - he had to go to the Bush/Rove formula to even have a chance of winning this election. The problem ultimately was his ego. In Palin, he obtained an unvetted sycophantic lightweight who could turn out the evangelicals, but there was a more obvious choice: Mike Huckabee, an extreme social conservative with governing experience who still manages to be very charming (although he scares off the fiscal conservatives, but no matter at this point). I just don't think McCain would share the stage with a more charismatic figure that could potentially overshadow him.

Just my opinion - and FYI, I liked the 2000 version of McCain. But I don't know what happened to that guy.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-02-2008, 05:44 PM
WC only believes polls that support McSame.

Which lies were told in the link I provided?

The fucking FACTS around this nasty little bitch speak for themselves, completely independently of anybody's opinions. And that's after only a few days of digging, and still many weeks before Palin is indicted or sanctioned, if she's even of any interest by then as just another withdrawn, out-of-depth selection by the incredibly stupid Repugs. Same as dubya, McSame really knows how to surround himself with competent, serious, honest people.

btw, since WC is such a researcher, lookup up what Alaskan GOPers and major Alaskan newpapers think about Palin.

The *facts* are even her political opponents in Alaska say she's clean on 'troopergate'. The only people still clinging to that bringing her down are pathetic pissant liberals like yourself.

Wild Cobra
09-02-2008, 05:50 PM
They don't like her. She doesn't play ball with them. She has busted up corruptness insode the GOP.

I already know they don't like her. What they think doesn't matter.

Facts matter!

She's also busted up corruption in the Alaskan Oil Indistry!

PixelPusher
09-02-2008, 05:59 PM
They don't like her. She doesn't play ball with them. She has busted up corruptness insode the GOP.

I already know they don't like her. What they think doesn't matter.

Facts matter!

Going by the impeccable Republican logic that Obama must be tainted because he's a product of the famously corrupt Chicago political machine, Sarah Palin must be tainted because she is a product of the famously corrupt Alaskan political machine.

This is fun. :corn:

Extra Stout
09-02-2008, 05:59 PM
I wasn't aware wife beaters were such an important constituency for Democrats.

cool hand
09-02-2008, 06:24 PM
its almost like the media is mad because she was such a suprise. they are finding all kinds of shit in her closet.

TheProfessor
09-02-2008, 06:32 PM
its almost like the media is mad because she was such a suprise. they are finding all kinds of shit in her closet.
But isn't that what they've been doing to each of the Presidential candidates for a year and a half? Just consider this the sped-up version. That's why it's so mystifying to me that the McCain campaign wouldn't account for that and vet her more thoroughly, establish who she is before a media narrative could be created, and put up better defenses than "you're all sexist."

cool hand
09-02-2008, 06:36 PM
true

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-02-2008, 06:40 PM

LMAO, who gives a shit what the press and corrupt fuckers she threw out of the state capitol have to say about her.

She has over an 80% approval rating in her home state. That's four times higher than what your Democratic Congress is at right now. :lmao

Ocotillo
09-02-2008, 07:36 PM
I gotta a pin-up for you.

http://www.needlenose.com/i/fubar/palingun.jpg