PDA

View Full Version : McCain Cancels His Appearance on Larry King Because of Questions Over VP

Mr. Peabody
09-02-2008, 04:01 PM
On The Situation Room, they said that John McCain canceled his scheduled appearance with Larry King because the campaign is upset with the way Campbell Brown questioned a campaign aide over the selection of Palin as the VP.

Here's the interview that upset the McCain campaign -
UYYiw_y2qDI

Mr. Body
09-02-2008, 04:06 PM
What a huge-headed baby. We're probably never going to hear an interview with Palin, either.

The MSM is already a little ticked they were left in the dark about Palin; now they could truly jump in. Bad move by McCain, here. I'm not sure CNN caves on this, but then they are kinda wussy.

whottt
09-02-2008, 04:08 PM
Good for McCain.....if the Democrats are going to be sexist and unconcionable slanderers they deserve this sort of treatment...and so do their mouthpieces.

Besides..if he actually wants people to see him he'd be better off on O'Rielly which is someone people actually watch...especially liberals.

whottt
09-02-2008, 04:09 PM
He's not doing it because of the sexist comments...unlike the Democrats, the Republicans stick up for their women.

Spurminator
09-02-2008, 04:09 PM
I'm skeptical. I suppose it's possible that McCain cancelled over a CNN interview, but I'm going to have to hear it from someone other than CNN.

Mr. Body
09-02-2008, 04:14 PM
I'm skeptical. I suppose it's possible that McCain cancelled over a CNN interview, but I'm going to have to hear it from someone other than CNN.

:dizzy

Mr. Peabody
09-02-2008, 04:14 PM
He's not doing it because of the sexist comments...unlike the Democrats, the Republicans stick up for their women.

Yeah, Campbell Brown is a raving sexist. When will she ever learn to treat women with respect....

Spurminator
09-02-2008, 04:17 PM
:dizzy

Sorry, Cable News heads are always giving themselves speculative credit for stuff like this.

Holt's Cat
09-02-2008, 04:18 PM
Well good. The media is on a witch hunt and it's not to hard to see who they're supporting.

whottt
09-02-2008, 04:18 PM
It's going to be funny when people realize just how much foreign policy experience she does have compared to Obama and Biden. The Republicans are holding back on some heavy info concerning Alaska's relationship with Russia and in particular certain responsibilties Palin has as being Govenor....that virtually no other govenor in the US has.

My guess is they're saving it for the debates....either that or they can't get security clearance to talk about it on National TV.

I'm just going to say what I have said previously...it's no joke about citing Alaska's proximity to Russia. In fact it's pretty stupid to think that is a joke.

Sportcamper
09-02-2008, 04:20 PM
Q: Is it too late for a McCain Lieberman ticket? :bang

PixelPusher
09-02-2008, 04:21 PM
Yeah, Larry King is such bulldog in his interviews, and he always does his homework on his guests, too.

Yeah, McCain really dodged a bullet on that one.

:lol

whottt
09-02-2008, 04:22 PM
Yeah, Campbell Brown is a raving sexist. When will she ever learn to treat women with respect....

She's a complete bitch...

Mr. Peabody
09-02-2008, 04:23 PM
It's going to be funny when people realize just how much foreign policy experience she does have compared to Obama and Biden. The Republicans are holding back on some heavy info concerning Alaska's relationship with Russia and in particular certain responsibilties Palin has as being Govenor....that virtually no other govenor in the US has.

My guess is they're saving it for the debates....either that or they can't get security clearance to talk about it on National TV.

I'm just going to say what I have said previously...it's no joke about citing Alaska's proximity to Russia. In fact it's pretty stupid to think that is a joke.

Hmmm....maybe

Russia
The annual value of Alaska’s exports to Russia has varied greatly in the past 10 years from $2 million to $20 million. In 2006, exports totaled $11 million, up 27 percent from 2005.

Alaska’s oilfield service and support companies continue to find opportunity to provide technical expertise to the efforts to develop natural resources in the Russian Far East (RFE).

Alaska’s ties to Russia are historically strong. In the past decade the interest of Russian officials in Alaska’s economic development models has emerged. There has been particular interest by Russian representatives in understanding the experiences of Alaska as a result of the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act and the establishment of Alaska Native corporations.

whottt
09-02-2008, 04:23 PM
Alaska is right next to Russia

What a joke that is :lol

It's just Russia :lmao

Mr. Body
09-02-2008, 04:25 PM
Sorry, Cable News heads are always giving themselves speculative credit for stuff like this.

You're saying Wolf Blitzer is lying about why McCain won't go on LARRY KING? Two of the more respected - for better or worse - journalists out there?

clambake
09-02-2008, 04:25 PM
a virtual standoff between russian and alaskan military?

"I wish I could tell you the super secret stuff, but I can't because it's super secret."

yeah, the floridian navy is in the same peril with cuba.

Holt's Cat
09-02-2008, 04:26 PM
You're saying Wolf Blitzer is lying about why McCain won't go on LARRY KING? Two of the more respected - for better or worse - journalists out there?

ROFL. You believe that shit?

Mr. Body
09-02-2008, 04:26 PM

McCain himself is in total hiding. 60 Minutes asked if they'd come on - not a peep yet. Anderson Cooper asked if he'd like some face time last night after an Obama interview - no answer.

I don't know what's happening any more.

Holt's Cat
09-02-2008, 04:28 PM
I think McCain's pissed at a media that trumpeted a baseless accusation of an affair earlier this year and now is falling over themselves to publish and promote nothing more than gossip about his VP candidate.

Spurminator
09-02-2008, 04:32 PM

I'm saying they could have just been speculating. I'm skeptical that the McCain camp would specify that as a reason for cancelling an interview, whether that's really the reason or not.

But I don't watch that shit so I didn't see it.

whottt
09-02-2008, 04:35 PM
a virtual standoff between russian and alaskan military?

"I wish I could tell you the super secret stuff, but I can't because it's super secret."

Yeah...the United States Government isn't even aware that Alaska is right next to Russia...

Hell, the Russians probably aren't aware of it either...

Because they're stupid as you are.

yeah, the floridian navy is in the same peril with cuba.

"it's just Russia ROFL, it's just like Cuba, or Mexico, or Canda"

Goddamn you are stupid dude. You ever notice how no one pays attention to you but me?

That's because I hate stupid people...and no one else cares to talk to them.

xrayzebra
09-02-2008, 04:36 PM
Who is this Larry King? Someone we should be concerned with?

Mr. Body
09-02-2008, 04:36 PM
I'm saying they could have just been speculating. I'm skeptical that the McCain camp would specify that as a reason for cancelling an interview, whether that's really the reason or not.

But I don't watch that shit so I didn't see it.

Well, Carville and some lady were particularly rough on a couple McCain surrogates on Larry King earlier, and they didn't point this out. This looks like a specific statement as to the reason. I did see the Campbell Brown clip (online) - it was harsh but not over the top; she was just trying to get an answer out of the guy.

Mr. Body
09-02-2008, 04:37 PM
I think McCain's pissed at a media that trumpeted a baseless accusation of an affair earlier this year and now is falling over themselves to publish and promote nothing more than gossip about his VP candidate.

Do you think 'the media' is a single entity, like an amoeba? The NYT put out that lobbyist story - which was dumb - but this is CNN. No relation.

Anti.Hero
09-02-2008, 04:38 PM
Good. Fuck the media. Those losers can come up with an Obamassiah story for some ratings.

clambake
09-02-2008, 04:40 PM
Yeah...the United States Government isn't even aware that Alaska is right next to Russia...

Hell, the Russians probably aren't aware of it either...

Because they're stupid as you are.

thats not what you said. you said there are things she can't devulge. you conjured up those old demons and created another fictional world. some might call that a "mental condition'.

"it's just Russia ROFL, it's just like Cuba, or Mexico, or Canda"

Goddamn you are stupid dude. You ever notice how no one pays attention to you but me?

That's because I hate stupid people...and no one else cares to talk to them.

Holt's Cat
09-02-2008, 04:42 PM
Do you think 'the media' is a single entity, like an amoeba? The NYT put out that lobbyist story - which was dumb - but this is CNN. No relation.

So CNN quotes a story in the NY Times which quotes a far left blog. One in the same.

Wild Cobra
09-02-2008, 04:46 PM
Good for McCain.....if the Democrats are going to be sexist and unconcionable slanderers they deserve this sort of treatment...and so do their mouthpieces.

Besides..if he actually wants people to see him he'd be better off on O'Rielly which is someone people actually watch...especially liberals.

I don't know. It is so blatently obvious the bias they have that these libtards watching have to truely be brain dead not to see it.

whottt
09-02-2008, 04:47 PM
Just in terms of media psychology...

Right now everyone wants to know about this woman and is interested in her, and McCain by default...why give that advantage away? Especially in a hostile environment.

Wild Cobra
09-02-2008, 04:48 PM
Are you high?

That's a surefire loss!

whottt
09-02-2008, 04:55 PM
I don't know. It is so blatently obvious the bias they have that these libtards watching have to truely be brain dead not to see it.

Dude..these guys actually believe the shit they read at Democratic Underground and moveon.org...and think it's unbiased or something.

They actually hang out at party forums and believe they are uncovering the truth.

JoeChalupa
09-02-2008, 04:56 PM
On The Situation Room, they said that John McCain canceled his scheduled appearance with Larry King because the campaign is upset with the way Campbell Brown questioned a campaign aide over the selection of Palin as the VP.

Here's the interview that upset the McCain campaign -
UYYiw_y2qDI

If this is true it is sad that the Straight Talk Express got taken of it's course.

whottt
09-02-2008, 05:00 PM

Quote function kick your ass?

#1. I know flat out there is shit she can't divulge being the Govenor of Alaska. Without a doubt there is. Of course there is dude...I want you to think about it for a second.

#2. What I am surprised about is that they have not mentioned anything that is easily obtainable on the Internet...maybe it's the sort of thing they don't want casually being mentioned on TV...or maybe the Republicans are saving it for later.

But the fact of the matter is...of any Governor in the United States...being the Govenor of Alaska would give you the most foreign policy eperience. Not to mention military experience...

Did you know Russian is taught in some Alaskan Elementary schools?

whottt
09-02-2008, 05:02 PM
"it's just Russia" :lol

ChumpDumper
09-02-2008, 05:10 PM
Ok, I'm convinced. What has Palin done in regards to Russia in the past 21 months? I'm sure someone has it all cataloged by now.

Wild Cobra
09-02-2008, 05:12 PM
Silly me. I thought Alaska was next to three countries. Canada, Kamchatka, and Chukotka. I thought Russia was much farther west than Alaska extends. I though the USSR broke up.

Did Alaska take the northern part of the Far East? Maybe that's why they want to succeed? All those resources!

Now the latter two countries are part of the Russian Federation, but that's like the European Union. Are the French part of the same country as the Italian?

The countries within the Russian Federation have autonomy, just like the countries in the European Union.

boutons_
09-02-2008, 05:15 PM
Campbell plays tough back at the Repugs (she conservative) and McSame won't come on and fight back. What a wimp. But, McMachoMan "knows how to win wars". :lol

Mr. Body
09-02-2008, 05:15 PM
Did Alaska take the northern part of the Far East? Maybe that's why they want to succeed? All those resources!

Alaska has every right to want to succeed. It depends on at what.

ChumpDumper
09-02-2008, 05:16 PM
Now the latter two countries are part of the Russian Federation, but that's like the European Union. Are the French part of the same country as the Italian?

The countries within the Russian Federation have autonomy, just like the countries in the European Union.That's funny.

Where are the Chukotka and Kamchatka embassies in the US?

Wild Cobra
09-02-2008, 05:17 PM
It may be as simple as McCain's CNN appearance being cancelled because of all the schedule changed they had to make for the convention because of the Hurricaine. It may be that there is no good reason to go to the biased Larry King.

I don't really care. I consider a waste of time myself.

PixelPusher
09-02-2008, 05:18 PM
Quote function kick your ass?

#1. I know flat out there is shit she can't divulge being the Govenor of Alaska. Without a doubt there is. Of course there is dude...I want you to think about it for a second.

#2. What I am surprised about is that they have not mentioned anything that is easily obtainable on the Internet...maybe it's the sort of thing they don't want casually being mentioned on TV...or maybe the Republicans are saving it for later.

But the fact of the matter is...of any Governor in the United States...being the Govenor of Alaska would give you the most foreign policy eperience. Not to mention military experience...

Did you know Russian is taught in some Alaskan Elementary schools?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/08/31/alaska-national-guard-gen_n_122860.html
------------
Maj. Gen. Craig Campbell, adjutant general of the Alaska National Guard, considers Palin "extremely responsive and smart" and says she is in charge when it comes to in-state services, such as emergencies and natural disasters where the National Guard is the first responder.

But, in an interview with The Associated Press on Sunday, he said he and Palin play no role in national defense activities, even when they involve the Alaska National Guard. The entire operation is under federal control, and the governor is not briefed on situations.

Stephen C. Donehoo, managing director of Kissinger McLarty Associates in Washington, and former military intelligence officer specializing in Latin America:

"No doubt the campaign staff have her hooked up to a fire hose on foreign policy issues," said Stephen C. Donehoo, managing director of Kissinger McLarty Associates in Washington and a former military intelligence officer.

"No doubt they fear a debate with Joe Biden that touches foreign affairs," Donehoo said. "My guess is Graham and (Joe) Lieberman are doing a lot of tutoring."
--------------

whottt
09-02-2008, 05:19 PM
Ok, I'm convinced. What has Palin done in regards to Russia in the past 21 months? I'm sure someone has it all cataloged by now.

Doesn't sound like you are convinced at all actually.

ChumpDumper
09-02-2008, 05:21 PM
Doesn't sound like you are convinced at all actually.I'm convinced the governor of Alaska has continuous contact and negotiations with Russia. I'd just like to see what that that entails. You post with authority on this issue, so you seem to be the person to ask.

whottt
09-02-2008, 05:24 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com

Dude..these guys actually believe the shit they read at Democratic Underground, Huffington post and moveon.org...and think it's unbiased or something.

They actually hang out at party forums and believe they are uncovering the truth.

Fixed.

Seriously...you guys are hilarious.

PixelPusher
09-02-2008, 05:27 PM
Fixed.

It was an AP story. Nice try though.

Is that General a liar?

Wild Cobra
09-02-2008, 05:37 PM
That's funny.

Where are the Chukotka and Kamchatka embassies in the US?

What can I say. I'm wrong on occasion.

whottt
09-02-2008, 05:39 PM
I'm convinced the governor of Alaska has continuous contact and negotiations with Russia.

My work here is done. :tu

ChumpDumper
09-02-2008, 05:39 PM
My work here is done. :tuSo where's the list? I'd like to be able to convince others.

I know you can come through.

Wild Cobra
09-02-2008, 05:41 PM
The huff-n-puff propaganda machine:

But, in an interview with The Associated Press on Sunday, he said he and Palin play no role in national defense activities, even when they involve the Alaska National Guard. The entire operation is under federal control, and the governor is not briefed on situations.
You know, when the NG goes on a military training exercise or national deployment, it is a roll the govorner has no part in. Too bad they ignore the areas the govorner may have had.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-02-2008, 05:42 PM
What a huge-headed baby. We're probably never going to hear an interview with Palin, either.

The MSM is already a little ticked they were left in the dark about Palin; now they could truly jump in. Bad move by McCain, here. I'm not sure CNN caves on this, but then they are kinda wussy.

So, you're calling Obama a baby too, right?

I mean, he won't go on Fox News because he's afraid they'll ask him hard questions.

Can't have it both ways...

Fox plays tough with Obama and wants to know the truth about shit like Ayers and his whitey hating preacher. And Obama won't come on and fight back. What a wimp. But, Obamessiah is going to fix all our foreign policy problems :lol

fify

clambake
09-02-2008, 05:43 PM
Fixed.

your stories have slipped, drastically. but i know you can improve. thats what i like about you....your world of make believe.

and i'm sorry you don't like me. i think you're great! your true life experience represents the last time this administration made a sound decision.:lol

whottt
09-02-2008, 05:50 PM
It was an AP story. Nice try though.

Is that General a liar?

I didn't say she was in charge of National Defense operations or briefed on " situations" in Alaska...that's all that article refuted. I didn't say that at all now did I...

whottt
09-02-2008, 05:52 PM
I'd like to be able to convince others.

No you wouldn't.

I know you can come through.

Thank you...and I know you can find it out for yourself without slant if you are truly seeking to do so...I have no doubt about that at all Chump :tu

ChumpDumper
09-02-2008, 05:54 PM
Not even a few examples?

Why the reluctance to share?

clambake
09-02-2008, 05:54 PM
i went to google and typed in whottts super secret story and got nothing.

whottt
09-02-2008, 05:55 PM
your stories have slipped, drastically. but i know you can improve. thats what i like about you....your world of make believe.

and i'm sorry you don't like me. i think you're great! your true life experience represents the last time this administration made a sound decision.:lol

It's not you I dislike...it's your stupidity.

clambake
09-02-2008, 05:58 PM
It's not you I dislike...it's your stupidity.

then... help me out. tell me about the super secret covert and dangerous liasons between palin and mother russia.

boutons_
09-02-2008, 06:10 PM
Larry King is a softballer, not a hardballer, but he's too hard for McSame.

whottt
09-02-2008, 06:13 PM
Not even a few examples?

Why the reluctance to share?

Because information travels amazingly fast through the internet....disinformation as well and I don't want to be a party to it.

Case in point...a few days ago if you googled Sarah Palin you'd get a link to an excerpt from her wikipedia page starting off with her biography...now if you do it the excerpt refers to her being a member of the Alaskan secessionist party..

Amazing how it's that particular segment of her career out of that entire page that is the excerpt now, isn't it?

A few days ago if you googled Alaskan National Guard you'd get a veritable wealth of information right off the bat...now you get links to articles by Generals saying she's not in charge of National Defense against Russia...

I don't like that particular trait of the internet...and I don't think people that ignore it are doing anyone a favor.

In fact I think people that ignore it are the embodiment of everything wrong with this country.

cool hand
09-02-2008, 06:16 PM
scared? say you're scared.

cool hand
09-02-2008, 06:21 PM
what a chicken shit.

clambake
09-02-2008, 06:26 PM
who else goes to wikipedia for their super secret information?

whottt
09-02-2008, 06:34 PM
what a chicken shit.

Intentionally dishonest people are the ones that are scared...that's why they're intentionally dishonest. A normal person doesn't do that, a normal person doesn't fear a lack of control...only a coward does.

I don't expect you to accept that or agree with me by the way...after all, it's the truth.

whottt
09-02-2008, 06:36 PM
who else goes to wikipedia for their super secret information?

Link to me saying the Supersecret information was at Wikipedia? It was just an example of disinformation.

Sigh...stupid people.

cool hand
09-02-2008, 06:38 PM
Intentionally dishonest people are the ones that are scared...that's why they're intentionally dishonest. A normal person doesn't do that, a normal person doesn't fear a lack of control...only a coward does.

I don't expect you to accept that or agree with me by the way...after all, it's the truth.

then Mccain is dishonest?

clambake
09-02-2008, 06:38 PM
Link to me saying the Supersecret information was at Wikipedia? It was just an example of disinformation.

Sigh...stupid people.

is the "bridge to nowhere" the path to these super secrets?

whottt
09-02-2008, 06:41 PM
is the "bridge to nowhere" the path to these super secrets?

No...the bridge to nowhere is attempting to have an intelligent conversation with you.

whottt
09-02-2008, 06:41 PM
then Mccain is dishonest?

Compared to who?

clambake
09-02-2008, 06:44 PM
No...the bridge to nowhere is attempting to have an intelligent conversation with you.

yeah, i guess you should have put more thought into your little tale about super secrets before you opened your mouth.

why not wing it?.......for our entertainment. :lol

ChumpDumper
09-02-2008, 06:45 PM
Because information travels amazingly fast through the internet....disinformation as well and I don't want to be a party to it.So where did you get your information to make you believe the governor of Alaska is the office with the most foreign policy exposure?

Case in point...a few days ago if you googled Sarah Palin you'd get a link to an excerpt from her wikipedia page starting off with her biography...now if you do it the excerpt refers to her being a member of the Alaskan secessionist party..

Amazing how it's that particular segment of her career out of that entire page that is the excerpt now, isn't it?

A few days ago if you googled Alaskan National Guard you'd get a veritable wealth of information right off the bat...now you get links to articles by Generals saying she's not in charge of National Defense against Russia...

I don't like that particular trait of the internet...and I don't think people that ignore it are doing anyone a favor.

In fact I think people that ignore it are the embodiment of everything wrong with this country.So since I read your characterization of Palin's foreign policy experience on the internets, it is inherently unreliable.

OK, I guess.

whottt
09-02-2008, 06:49 PM
So where did you get your information to make you believe the governor of Alaska is the office with the most foreign policy exposure?

How hard is that to figure out?

So since I read your characterization of Palin's foreign policy experience on the internets, it is inherently unreliable.

OK, I guess.

You sure showed me, just like we knew you would. :lol

ChumpDumper
09-02-2008, 06:51 PM
How hard is that to figure out? There are myriad sources of information outside the internets. Which ones did you use for this particular task in the past couple of days?

whottt
09-02-2008, 06:52 PM
why not wing it?.......for our entertainment. :lol

Because you're stupid, actual information is wasted upon you...and not really deserving of any sort of dialogue other than insults. Damn..it's like you've never talked to me before or something...

clambake
09-02-2008, 06:53 PM
There are myriad sources of information outside the internets. Which ones did you use for this particular task in the past couple of days?

like i said, whottt. why don't you wing it! :lol

whottt
09-02-2008, 06:53 PM
There are myriad sources of information outside the internets. Which ones did you use for this particular task in the past couple of days?

An Atlas?

whottt
09-02-2008, 06:54 PM
Shut up...VP Hottie is on now.

clambake
09-02-2008, 06:55 PM
Because you're stupid, actual information is wasted upon you...

it's sad you can't provide any. :lol

just wing it. you're in too deep to stop now.

whottt
09-02-2008, 06:56 PM
it's sad you can't provide any. :lol

No, what's sad is that you aren't worth any...

I don't know what's funnier the fact you don't realize you are locked into a pattern of terminal stupidity or the fact that you don't realize that I do...

ChumpDumper
09-02-2008, 06:57 PM
An Atlas?Fox and Friends sells an atlas?

clambake
09-02-2008, 07:00 PM
No, what's sad is that you aren't worth any...

I don't know what's funnier the fact you don't realize you are locked into a pattern of terminal stupidity or the fact that you don't realize that I do...

like i said, you're in too deep to stop now.

come on. serve up your super secret truther theory on alaska and mother russia.

stop running from your pathetic mistake and own it. :lol

whottt
09-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Fox and Friends sells an atlas?

I assume Fox and Friends has something to do with Fox Network but I don't really get it...

whottt
09-02-2008, 07:02 PM
like i said, you're in too deep to stop now.

come on. serve up your super secret truther theory on alaska and mother russia.

stop running from your pathetic mistake and own it. :lol

:lol ok

I own it. Happy now?

Edit: Stupid fuck.

ChumpDumper
09-02-2008, 07:03 PM
I assume Fox and Friends has something to do with Fox Network but I don't really get it...That's where the "right next to Russia" soundbite started.

It's good for a bumper sticker, which may be all that's necessary here. I just wanted to know what you and they mean by saying it.

clambake
09-02-2008, 07:07 PM
:lol ok

I own it. Happy now?

Edit: Stupid fuck.

:lol fair enough.

whottt
09-02-2008, 07:21 PM
That's where the "right next to Russia" soundbite started.

Oh ok...I watch O'Reilly on Fox when there's an election or a disaster but other why I don'treally watch it, or any cable news. I'm really pissed to find out they got rid of Rudi Baktihar on HNN...what the fuck is wrong with them?

I just wanted to know what you and they mean by saying it.

I am well aware that's what you want to know...what amazes me is that you think the answer I would give you would bear any resemblance to one you have heard anywhere else.

Biernutz
09-02-2008, 07:25 PM
Fox and Friends is a entertainment show like Good Morning America. No one takes these shows serious.

ChumpDumper
09-02-2008, 07:27 PM
I am well aware that's what you want to know...what amazes me is that you think the answer I would give you would bear any resemblance to one you have heard anywhere else.The resulting soundbite is the same -- I'm sure the methodology is different. Now where did you get your information on the foreign relations activities of the governor of Alaska?

ChumpDumper
09-02-2008, 07:27 PM
Fox and Friends is a entertainment show like Good Morning America. No one takes these shows serious.Unless you are Cindy McCain.

whottt
09-02-2008, 07:28 PM
I will say one thing...withholding information from you guys is definitely your weakness.

I actually think if I holdout long enough you guys almost might have only a slightly completely biased/minimalized interpretation of the information I give you....

"Almost might" and "slight" being the key wordses aned phrases.

But..naaah.

I will say it is a peculiar trait I am noticing for the first time...I wonder if it will work on Nbadan and boutons.

whottt
09-02-2008, 07:30 PM
IF you guys think I am full of shit why are you trying to wheedle it out from me?

Will it make you feel better if I say I am full of shit? I'm not..but I'll say it if it will free you guys to obsess over something else.

ChumpDumper
09-02-2008, 07:30 PM
Withholding information merely makes you look like you have no information.

If you hold out long enough, perhaps the person asking will drop the subject and forget.

whottt
09-02-2008, 07:32 PM
The resulting soundbite is the same -- I'm sure the methodology is different.

The reslting sound bite might be the same to you...buit in actuallity it would be nothing like it.

Now where did you get your information on the foreign relations activities of the governor of Alaska?

Ahhhh...I knew the strawman would emerge eventually...it's tougher to implement when there's no information isn't it?

ChumpDumper
09-02-2008, 07:32 PM
IF you guys think I am full of shit why are you trying to wheedle it out from me?I'm being polite.

Will it make you feel better if I say I am full of shit? I'm not..but I'll say it if it will free you guys to obsess over something else.I was going to say that Fox and Friends didn't use your ass as a source, but I'd still like to know if there is a different place from which you pulled your information.

PixelPusher
09-02-2008, 07:33 PM
Secret information?

This isn't going to turn into one of those "thermite" threads, is it?

whottt
09-02-2008, 07:34 PM
Withholding information merely makes you look like you have no information.

Only to someone whose mind is already made up...which is why I deemed it not worthwhile to divulge at this particular time and place.

If you hold out long enough, perhaps the person asking will drop the subject and forget.

Maybe...I guess that's answer you'd definitely know better than me.

ChumpDumper
09-02-2008, 07:34 PM
But the fact of the matter is...of any Governor in the United States...being the Govenor of Alaska would give you the most foreign policy eperience. Not to mention military experience...I just wanted you to back up your own words.

If you can't, just say so and I'll stop asking.

ChumpDumper
09-02-2008, 07:36 PM
Only to someone whose mind is already made up...which is why I deemed it not worthwhile to divulge at this particular time and place.:lol

When is that right time and place?

Maybe...I guess that's answer you'd definitely know better than me.Happens all the time.

whottt
09-02-2008, 07:38 PM
Secret information?

This isn't going to turn into one of those "thermite" threads, is it?

Works on him too...

This is kind of cool.

clambake
09-02-2008, 07:42 PM
Works on him too...

This is kind of cool.

yeah, cool like a "truther thread". at least mouse provides links.

Mr. Peabody
09-03-2008, 06:00 PM

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/09/campbell-brown.html

This afternoon, anchorman Wolf Blitzer announced on air that McCain's planned interview with Larry King tonight had been canceled by the campaign. Blitzer said McCain aides complained that Brown had gone "over the line" in her grilling of Bounds.

McCain campaign spokeswoman Maria Comella later explained the cancellation with this sharply worded statement:

"After a relentless refusal by certain on-air reporters to come to terms with John McCain’s selection of Alaska’s sitting governor as our party’s nominee for vice president, we decided John McCain’s time would be better served elsewhere."

Meanwhile, ABC News announced that it would be broadcasting "the only interview" with McCain during the week's Republican National Convention. Charles Gibson will handle the questioning, and the network will dole it out -- parts will air Wednesday on "World News Tonight" and "Nightline" and Thursday on "Good Morning America."

UPDATE: Jon Klein, president of CNN, has issued a statement in support of Brown's interview. "Campbell Brown did what journalists do," Klein said Tuesday evening. "She asked fair and important questions in a respectful way and was simply trying to get a straight answer to a straightforward question."

Straight Talk Express...?

Findog
09-03-2008, 06:15 PM
I thought McCain was some sort of tough guy that didn't take shit from anybody. His scaredy-ass is too chickenshit to go on Larry King Live?

Wild Cobra
09-03-2008, 06:27 PM
I still think he cancelled the interview becaise of the convention shedule change, but if that wasn't the reason, I know what my reason would be:

You guys treat conservatives like shit. You ask a question, and as soon as we start answering, you don't let us answer, and keep changing the question until we have a hard time answering. You ratings go up when you have guests like us. Until you actually do a real question and answer session, we have no need to come here just to boost your ratings. Get those damn ratings without us.

san antonio spurs
09-03-2008, 06:28 PM
Normally whottt doesn't get owned this bad unless it's Timvp!
Chump are you?

Buddy Holly
09-03-2008, 07:54 PM
You guys treat conservatives like shit. You ask a question, and as soon as we start giving an answer that is totally not related to the question you don't let us answer, and keep asking the same question until we have a hard time answering because well, there answer will hurt our candidate or candidates. Your ratings go up when you have guests like us because people love seeing little republican dip shits get schooled on live air. Until you actually throw out soft ball questions that help protect our ill experienced VP choice, we have no need to come here just to boost your ratings. Get those damn ratings without us. Find another ass hat to embarrass.

FIFY.

Wild Cobra
09-03-2008, 08:15 PM
---misquoting---
Hey Buddy-hole...

Assholes like you are in the media making shit up all the time. Are you a journalist by chance? May as well be as good as you misquote people!