PDA

View Full Version : Palin: One more visit to injured troops over seas than Obama

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-02-2008, 06:42 PM
http://beldar.blogs.com/beldarblog/2008/07/palin-versus-ob.html

Just sayin'...

PixelPusher
09-02-2008, 06:48 PM
So the Pentagon didn't put the brakes on a Republican politician visiting wounded troops when she went to Germany? Go figure...

clambake
09-02-2008, 06:49 PM
chicks dig free travel.

Wild Cobra
09-02-2008, 06:54 PM
So the Pentagon didn't put the brakes on a Republican politician visiting wounded troops when she went to Germany? Go figure...
Oh really now, give me a break. I'm getting tired of libtard mentality.

Obama decided not to go because he couldn't bring his press crew with him. If you read the article, the pictures are by Army reporters. Not Palin's press.

Obama wanted to make it a campaign stop. Since he couldn't, he skipped it.

Palin, being the Commander in Chief of the Alaska National Guard, went on the trip to visit the NG citizens of Alaska. Not for politics.

Ocotillo
09-02-2008, 07:01 PM

Obama decided not to go because he couldn't bring his press crew with him. If you read the article, the pictures are by Army reporters. Not Palin's press.

Palin, being the Commander in Chief of the Alaska National Guard, went on the trip to visit the NG citizens of Alaska. Not for politics.

I think it was Karl Rove that said if you repeat a lie enough times, people will actually begin to believe it. Keep lyin' Cobra you may actually convince someone other than a conservative who wants to believe what you are saying.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-02-2008, 08:05 PM

ftw.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-02-2008, 08:06 PM
I think it was Karl Rove that said if you repeat a lie enough times, people will actually begin to believe it. Keep lyin' Cobra you may actually convince someone other than a conservative who wants to believe what you are saying.

You mean like Obama saying he didn't have time to visit the troops, when he had time for all the other photo ops on his trip?