PDA

View Full Version : Palin sandbagged McSame's vetters

boutons_
09-02-2008, 10:03 PM
Aides Say Team Interviewed Palin Late in the Process
By Dan Balz
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, September 3, 2008; A01

ST. PAUL, Minn., Sept. 2 -- Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin was not subjected to a lengthy in-person background interview with the head of Sen. John McCain (http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/members/m000303/)'s vice presidential vetting team until last Wednesday in Arizona, the day before McCain asked her to be his running mate, and she did not disclose the fact that her 17-year-old daughter was pregnant until that meeting, two knowledgeable McCain officials acknowledged Tuesday.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/09/02/AR2008090203462_pf.html

oops!

Like McSame, the nasty little bitch is dead caribou roadkill. She will withdraw after the convention.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-02-2008, 10:04 PM
She will withdraw after the convention.

aka, Obama's last hope.

Pistons < Spurs
09-02-2008, 10:06 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

get real

Mr. Peabody
09-02-2008, 10:08 PM

God, let's hope not.

Wild Cobra
09-02-2008, 10:13 PM
Boutons...

Who cares?

She told him during the meeting. That's enough for any reasonable person. I can assure you, she has been in the eyes of the GOP for some time now. They already knew everything they needed about her, except "current events."

boutons_
09-02-2008, 10:15 PM
They knew everything, but apparently from the article not until Palin told them.

sandbagging little liar, typical Repug politician

Wild Cobra
09-02-2008, 10:20 PM
They knew everything, but apparently from the article not until Palin told them.

My God man. Stop being an idot for once.

17 years old, five months pregnant... They may not have even know but for a few weeks. There was no reason to tell the McCain people unless it would possible have an effect.

efrem1
09-02-2008, 10:24 PM
boutons is becoming more of a troll everyday.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-02-2008, 10:27 PM

Wait, so because she didn't have a press conference about it and told McCain about it when asked, she's a liar?

That's some funny shit, pass the bong, croutons.

Wild Cobra
He's always been a troll. I've had him on IGNORE at times.

Aggie Hoopsfan

Becoming?

Mr. Peabody
09-02-2008, 10:41 PM
My question is that if Wednesday was her first meeting with the McCain campaign team and she told them on that day, how can she be criticized for that? When was she supposed to tell them?

If anything, the only real criticism should be directed towards the McCain campaign for waiting until the last minute to discuss the position with Palin. Can't blame Palin for that.

Wild Cobra
09-02-2008, 10:45 PM
My question is that if Wednesday was her first meeting with the McCain campaign team and she told them on that day, how can she be criticized for that? When was she supposed to tell them?

If anything, the only real criticism should be directed towards the McCain campaign for waiting until the last minute to discuss the position with Palin. Can't blame Palin for that.

Wierd...

You and I are starting to agree about half the time.

That's a bit scary!

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-02-2008, 10:56 PM

Thanks for the sensible post. Maybe it'll rub off on some of your board brethren.

Spurminator
09-02-2008, 11:18 PM
Oh my god who fucking gives a shit????

Seriously.

whottt
09-02-2008, 11:21 PM

Translation: Palin actually does have a preetty damn good rack.