PDA

View Full Version : Cnn

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-02-2008, 10:15 PM
We get it, there were protesters outside. Is this your sole response to Thompson and Lieberman's speeches?

Lame.

PixelPusher
09-02-2008, 10:18 PM
We get it, there were protesters outside. Is this your sole response to Thompson and Lieberman's speeches?

Lame.

If you want a warm and fuzzy afterglow, tune to Fox News.

Or just do what I do and not watch any of the talking heads.

Wild Cobra
09-02-2008, 10:19 PM

Lame.
I watched it on C-Span. I switched back and forth to see how others covered it. CNN and even Fox kept cutting in on good speakers. Funny how they didn't cut in when there wasn't politics... but the female Christian singer!

JoeChalupa
09-02-2008, 10:22 PM
I watched it on C-Span. I switched back and forth to see how others covered it. CNN and even Fox kept cutting in on good speakers. Funny how they didn't cut in when there wasn't politics... but the female Christian singer!

Yeah, I watched lots of the DNC on C-Span so I could just hear the speakers and judge for myself.

JoeChalupa
09-02-2008, 10:22 PM
Oh, and Campbell Brown is hot!!

romad_20
09-02-2008, 10:31 PM
Campbell is a whore, who has small teeth. That shit really freaks me out. :lol

JoeChalupa
09-02-2008, 10:33 PM

Small teeth could be a good thing. :tu I think she's hot.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-02-2008, 10:40 PM
If you want a warm and fuzzy afterglow, tune to Fox News.

Or just do what I do and not watch any of the talking heads.

Eh, I like hearing opposing viewpoints. I'm not some sheep like most of the libs or some of the crazy right folk like Yoni.

I just think it's funny when you watch a broadcast like CNN and you can see half their coverage team sitting around saying 'damn, how do we throw water on this fire?'

It's like this chick Campbell right now trying to explain away her being a bitch earlier today to the McCain staffer. "I didn't think I was over the line." You're right, you and your CNN buddies sure cut off Obama staffers and talked over them repeatedly during the DNC last week.... :rolleyes

And now Wolf trying to suck up to her and tell her she did nothing wrong.

Just don't try to say you're bipartisan media when your whole broadcast is one big Obama circle jerk and crying about Thompson and Lieberman calling out Obama.

The most classic part of all this was when the one guy on the end (Castellanos or something like that) was bagging on Campbell about how Republicans always hit the national defense issue out of the park. She got all pissed off about what he was saying and kept insisting it shouldn't matter because the economy was so bad, and he turned around and owned her ass about how deep down most Americans still fear another attack on our soil and that it was just as relevant as the economy.

She looked like her head was going to explode and Wolf had to send it to commercial.

JoeChalupa
09-02-2008, 10:42 PM
Eh, I like hearing opposing viewpoints. I'm not some sheep like most of the libs or some of the crazy right folk like Yoni.

I just think it's funny when you watch a broadcast like CNN and you can see half their coverage team sitting around saying 'damn, how do we throw water on this fire?'

It's like this chick Campbell right now trying to explain away her being a bitch earlier today to the McCain staffer. "I didn't think I was over the line." You're right, you and your CNN buddies sure cut off Obama staffers and talked over them repeatedly during the DNC last week.... :rolleyes

Just don't try to say you're bipartisan media when your whole broadcast is one big Obama circle jerk and crying about Thompson and Lieberman calling out Obama.

Yeah, I flip around to hear as many view points as I can. Hey, Campbell was playing hardball just like I hear that bitch Palin can do.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Yeah, I flip around to hear as many view points as I can. Hey, Campbell was playing hardball just like I hear that bitch Palin can do.

Like I said, call me when someone on CNN calls out an Obama staffer about Ayers, Rezko, etc. Hell, that chickenshit Obama won't even go on Fox because he doesn't want to answer those questions.

Where's CNN's objectiveness? Why don't they ask the hard questions? Oh yeah, because he's got a (D) by his name instead of an (R).

Like I said, if they want to be political hacks for Team Obama, that's fine, just don't sit there and try and tell everyone that you're impartial media observers championing the views of the people or whatever lame bullshit they were trying to hold up.

Anti.Hero
09-02-2008, 10:45 PM
CNN pisses me off. Their main woman host is hot but so obviously liberal.

I'm conflicted.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-02-2008, 10:47 PM

I'm conflicted.

Clearly she's sexually repressed.

JoeChalupa
09-02-2008, 10:48 PM
Like I said, call me when someone on CNN calls out an Obama staffer about Ayers, Rezko, etc. Hell, that chickenshit Obama won't even go on Fox because he doesn't want to answer those questions.

Where's CNN's objectiveness? Why don't they ask the hard questions? Oh yeah, because he's got a (D) by his name instead of an (R).

Like I said, if they want to be political hacks for Team Obama, that's fine, just don't sit there and try and tell everyone that you're impartial media observers championing the views of the people or whatever lame bullshit they were trying to hold up.

If CNN gets your panties in such a wad then don't watch CNN. It is quite simple. Just like FoxNews is all over McCain's nutsack.

JoeChalupa
09-02-2008, 10:49 PM

I'm conflicted.

Soledad Obrien is hot too.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-02-2008, 10:59 PM
If CNN gets your panties in such a wad then don't watch CNN. It is quite simple. Just like FoxNews is all over McCain's nutsack.

Thanks to the wonders of Dish Network, I don't have a choice. I'm sure Democrats will try to blame this on Bush.

(I kid, I kid...)

JoeChalupa
09-02-2008, 11:00 PM
Thanks to the wonders of Dish Network, I don't have a choice. I'm sure Democrats will try to blame this on Bush.

(I kid, I kid...)

Cable rocks baby!!!!

JoeChalupa
09-02-2008, 11:01 PM
Time to watch Sienfeld.

Wild Cobra
09-02-2008, 11:08 PM

(I kid, I kid...)
Isn't Dish Network owned by Comcast?

You should swith to Direct TV.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-03-2008, 12:21 AM
I'm actually going to ditch the dish completely, just gotta wait two more months until my contract is up. Can't wait. Bring on cable (ugh, can't believe I'm excited about Time Warner cable).

Buddy Holly
09-03-2008, 12:24 AM
Here's the worlds smallest violin playing for AHF.

HERE ---> <--- HERE

There, you see it?

Oh, Gee!!
09-03-2008, 09:39 AM
Soledad Obrien is hot too.

she's an acquired taste.

Mr. Body
09-03-2008, 09:41 AM
CNN is liberal if you're a longtime Fox viewer. If they look increasingly liberal, it's because facts have a well-known liberal bias, and lately... well...

JoeChalupa
09-03-2008, 10:54 AM
she's an acquired taste.

I could get used to it.

Oh, Gee!!
09-03-2008, 12:25 PM
I could get used to it.

you my good man are a cunning linguist, but I am a master debater.

smeagol
09-03-2008, 12:38 PM
Hell, that chickenshit Obama won't even go on Fox because he doesn't want to answer those questions.

I heard O'Reilly is interviewing Obama tomorrow.

AFBlue
09-03-2008, 12:40 PM
I've actually been impressed with CNNs coverage of late, and showing bits and pieces of some speeches has pretty much been status quo for the major news networds (CNN, MSNBC, FoxNews).

Having said that....their contributors are so transparent it makes me sick.

Mr. Body
09-03-2008, 12:41 PM
I heard O'Reilly is interviewing Obama tomorrow.

AHF is a dumbass. He's simply a dumbass.

smeagol
09-03-2008, 12:55 PM
AHF is a dumbass. He's simply a dumbass.

Don't be so tough on the guy. He simply did not know.

I cought it last night while I was channel surfing as O'Reilly was about to go to a commercial.

Mr. Body
09-03-2008, 01:01 PM
Don't be so tough on the guy. He simply did not know.

I cought it last night while I was channel surfing as O'Reilly was about to go to a commercial.

It's his entire body of work, a mix of belligerence and ignorance. If there were a Nobel Prize for idiocy...

cool hand
09-03-2008, 02:11 PM

http://www.tampabay.com/multimedia/archive/00020/flo_brown0422_20140c.jpg

the weekend chick on MSNBC has the small teeth.