PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Ventura makes a valid point.

JoeChalupa
09-02-2008, 11:37 PM
Why did the RNC trash a Vietnman Veteran's service 4 years ago and now they are praising one? Hypocrisy? Just saying.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-02-2008, 11:38 PM
Because they're cutthroat and unethical enough to know what it takes to properly run and win an election.

efrem1
09-02-2008, 11:55 PM
Kerry was a punk that my father knew. My father was a retired Chief Boatswain's Mate who actually served on the boats in 1966. My father was doing his duty on the USS Albert David and USS Hooper while Kerry was throwing his medals over the fence. Joe Chalupa, SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!

Buddy Holly
09-03-2008, 12:00 AM
Was that while Bush was fighting the Viet Cong in the national reserve?

SnakeBoy
09-03-2008, 12:11 AM
"Jesse Ventura makes a valid point."

That's the funniest sentence I've ever seen on this forum. Thanks for making me LOL.

whottt
09-03-2008, 12:17 AM
1. John McCain didn't generalize his fellow soldiers as baby killers and murderers to launch his own political career.

2. John McCain didn't conduct unsanctioned meetings with enemy leaders negotiating the surrender or withdrawl of the United State Military, while in the United State Military. The very definition treason. He also isn't responsible for the deaths of nearly 2 million people caused by that withdrawl...

And I've yet to meet a liberal that gives two shits about what happened in Vietnam after we withdrew. I mean that is elitism...plain simple. No wonder people hate Americans.

3. Because McCain actuaully even defended Kerry, remember?

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-03-2008, 12:19 AM
It's not a valid point.

There is no comparison between an anti-war pussy who left the battlefield as quick as he could and became an anti-war protester and a guy who was stuck in the Hanoi Hilton several years.

Buddy Holly
09-03-2008, 12:22 AM
Yeah, he a pussy for enlisting and going over there.

What does that make you? What's even more of a pussy than a pussy? An Andy Dick?

Anyway, how dare he go there, see what's happening and change his view... how dare he.

Mr. Body
09-03-2008, 08:59 AM
A bunch of sallow white people ran around the 2004 Republican National Convention with fake 'purple heart band-aids' slapped on their faces, sanctioned props of the party. It was and still is one of the most decrepit and dishonorable things - to all soldiers - I have ever seen.

Mr. Body
09-03-2008, 09:04 AM
This is also the party that slandered John McCain in 2000 by suggesting he was a Manchurian Candidate, crumpled under Vietnamese torture, giving state secrets, and was not to be trusted.

Their dishonor I have never doubted; now that he's hiring all those same people on his campaign, I do not doubt his, nor the fact he failed to stand up for his friend John Kerry in 2004 when he was Swiftboated.

Spurminator
09-03-2008, 09:05 AM
Not all service is equal.

JoeChalupa
09-03-2008, 10:58 AM
Kerry was a punk that my father knew. My father was a retired Chief Boatswain's Mate who actually served on the boats in 1966. My father was doing his duty on the USS Albert David and USS Hooper while Kerry was throwing his medals over the fence. Joe Chalupa, SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!

Hey, I've served my Country so STFU. :lmao

JoeChalupa
09-03-2008, 10:59 AM
Not all service is equal.

If you serve you've served. I have respect for all of them from the cooks to the grunts.

Semper Fi!!!

clambake
09-03-2008, 11:00 AM
8 years ago they trashed their own mccain.

people forget.

JoeChalupa
09-03-2008, 11:09 AM

people forget.

That was then, this is now.

boutons_
09-03-2008, 11:12 AM
HUSSEIN and his people are laying off the knocked-up kid. Did any of you righties notice?

Do you think Repug 527's, McSame and his Rovian team ("We Have Not Yet Begun to Slime and Slander HUSSEIN", all the slimey talk-radio assholes, all the slimey "religious" right would be laying off HUSSEIN if his BLACK under-age daugther were knocked up?

The "right-eous" hypocrits would be spewing their "nigga" codewords, about irresponsible blacks, broken black homes, absent black fathers, little black girls getting knocked-up, not abstaining, no contraception, and then, the bigget sin for righties, parking on the entitlemet/welfare rolls for life, etc, etc.

All depends on whose ox is being gored. fucking hypocrits

Mr. Body
09-03-2008, 11:37 AM
HUSSEIN and his people are laying off the knocked-up kid. Did any of you righties notice?

Do you think Repug 527's, McSame and his Rovian team ("We Have Not Yet Begun to Slime and Slander HUSSEIN", all the slimey talk-radio assholes, all the slimey "religious" right would be laying off HUSSEIN if his BLACK under-age daugther were knocked up?

The "right-eous" hypocrits would be spewing their "nigga" codewords, about irresponsible blacks, broken black homes, absent black fathers, little black girls getting knocked-up, not abstaining, no contraception, and then, the bigget sin for righties, parking on the entitlemet/welfare rolls for life, etc, etc.

All depends on whose ox is being gored. fucking hypocrits

Obama hasn't said one word about the daughter. As he's said, he's the product of a single, teenage mother.

The pregnancy stuff is great for the Right because it distracts from how incompetent Palin is.

cool hand
09-03-2008, 02:17 PM
if he wasn't such an anti-war dude when he got back, no one whould have questioned his service.

09-03-2008, 02:23 PM
If you serve you've served. I have respect for all of them from the cooks to the grunts.

Semper Fi!!!

+1

Wait...+0.5 (We can't really count the Chair Force)

JoeChalupa
09-03-2008, 03:37 PM
if he wasn't such an anti-war dude when he got back, no one whould have questioned his service.

There are many veterans who are anti-war and I don't question their service at all. Non story.

Wild Cobra
09-03-2008, 07:05 PM

people forget.
Conservative republicans don't like McCain's politics. He's too damn liberal. Of course he's going to get trashed like any opponent.

Mr. Body
09-03-2008, 07:15 PM
Conservative republicans don't like McCain's politics. He's too damn liberal. Of course he's going to get trashed like any opponent.

I think you'll find he's not 'conservative' enough for social cons/evangelicals and not sane enough for fiscal conservatives. The 'insane' part comes from Palin.

possessed
09-03-2008, 07:36 PM
I'd like to hear a rebuttal from Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka on this.

Biernutz
09-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Was that while Bush was fighting the Viet Cong in the national reserve?

And Lifeguard and football player Joe Biden sitting out military service with a asthma deferment.