PDA

View Full Version : Leading Rebounder: Malik Rose

whottt
02-09-2005, 07:29 AM
Malik had 10 boards and 0 TO's last night in Charlotte.

I know Charlotte isn't going to be challenging for the NBA title or anything this year, but it's not like we haven't struggled with really crappy teams all season long.

I just wanted to point out that Malik stepped up when he was needed...again.

It's going to be interesting to see which big goes on IR if Malone signs.

Remember, Massenburg doesn't like going on the IR.

Useruser666
02-09-2005, 09:09 AM
Good job Malik.

Sec24Row7
02-09-2005, 09:45 AM
went from $25 vbookie bucks to 700 in 2 days.

:hat

boutons
02-09-2005, 09:57 AM
WAS is a weak RB team, so if Malik gets some minutes, he's got to hit the boards, he should be rewarded with big RB numbers.

In fact, with the Spurs bigs somewhat hampered, the Spurs backcourt has to help with the RBs. If WAS is hot, then WAS also wiinning the boards will win the game.

My biggest fear is that the Spurs will let WAS stay close, then the Spurs go cold in the 4th, while WAS gets real hot in the 4th (like SA@POR).

I'm not worried about the CHI@DAL situation of last night, where CHI's respectable defense exposed DAL's offensive weakness, and hounded them into very cold 4th qtr.

T Park
02-09-2005, 10:57 AM
Remember, Massenburg doesn't like going on the IR.

If he doesn't like it, then you cut him.

That simple. If the guy thinks hes more worthy of a roster spot than Karl freakin Malone, then he needs his head examined.

SPARKY
02-09-2005, 11:52 AM
Well, Mass did have the balls to actually join the team prior to the start of the season instead of living it up in SoCal.

Oh crap, I'm taking T Park seriously again.

ducks
02-09-2005, 11:57 AM
tp would have been if he played more

Rummpd
02-09-2005, 01:37 PM
Absolutely a key along with Parker and Rasho tonight.

If those two > or = Jamison and Parker > Arenas = no worries. Manu or someone else will take it home.

T Park
02-09-2005, 02:58 PM
Well, Mass did have the balls to actually join the team prior to the start of the season instead of living it up in SoCal.

Thats fine and dandy, but if you add a player lke Malone, hes got to be man enough to understand, hes not as good, busting ass or not, as Malone, and hes gotta take his IR stint like one.
That simple.

Useruser666
02-09-2005, 03:06 PM
T-Mass has not played well lately. If Malone comes here he should slide over to IR.

T Park
02-09-2005, 03:11 PM
Thank you User.

Represent.

whottt
02-09-2005, 03:44 PM
If he doesn't like it, then you cut him.

That simple. If the guy thinks hes more worthy of a roster spot than Karl freakin Malone, then he needs his head examined.

I think that's foolish to do, given the very real and likely chance that Malone will get inured again or will suck while shaking off the rust. Mass has been a pretty valuable backup. I'm not so sure I would just dump him in the middle of a title run for an unproven Malone(and guys coming back from 9 month layoffs due to serious knee injuries are always unproven).

That's stupid.

That's why I think it will be Malik that goes to the IR...I mean if it pisses Malik off, so what? What's he going to do, ask to be traded?

bigzak25
02-09-2005, 04:25 PM
well, 12 make the playoff roster, right? if malone is signed, i'd guess mass would still be on it ahead of wilks, LJ3, marks, or sato....as for the regular season, i'm sure they'd take turns as needed on the IR.

MannyIsGod
02-09-2005, 04:57 PM
Represent?

:lmao

T Park
02-09-2005, 04:59 PM
Straight up Manny.

TPizzle knows whats upizzle