PDA

View Full Version : TPark

Jimcs50
02-09-2005, 09:09 AM
Phoenix won by 2 points.

I told you I needed that 2 1/2 points that I got from by online bookie in my bet on Sacto.( I won by 1/2 pt :smokin )

So, since you suckered me into that bet w/o any points, you win our bet.

Ok, the next game I go to, you get unlimited Sprite and nachos(since you do not drink beer)

That was an awesome game. Sacto blew a big lead and I was sweating bullets in the last minute. That block by Amare as the clock expired was a great play...I was glad that Sacto did not make the basket because had it gone into OT, I would have lost both bets, more than likely, with the way Phoenix was playing down the stretch.

Congrats on the win, but I am not going to let you get away with betting without using the spread again....that was your last gift.

Useruser666
02-09-2005, 09:11 AM
Those unlimited nachos are going to cost you big time! :lol

Jimcs50
02-09-2005, 09:20 AM
Those unlimited nachos are going to cost you big time! :lol

Well, he wanted to bet $50, but I had already bet $50 online with 2 and 1/2 points, so I told him it would be stupid to bet him even, when I can bet online with the points.

Turned out that I was right, huh?

So, if he can eat $50 worth of nachos, then, I hope he gets indigestion. :)

SpursWoman
02-09-2005, 09:22 AM
So, if he can eat $50 worth of nachos, then, I hope he gets indigestion. :)

Well, since you are including drinks....that's about good for a single round. :fro

Are you coming to a game soon? :)

Jimcs50
02-09-2005, 09:27 AM
Well, since you are including drinks....that's about good for a single round. :fro

Are you coming to a game soon? :)

I will probably come after Spring Break.

We are going skiing on Spring Break, and I am busy the next few weekends with various commitments, so sometime in late March or early April will probably be my target.

Are you guys going to ditch me again?

:)

Jimcs50
02-09-2005, 09:29 AM
But if that Poker game is April 8th, then I can pay him off then, as I will be in town for a seminar that Friday.....or if you guys plan some kind of GTG that Friday, I can make it then and pay off TPark and meet all of you guys.

SpursWoman
02-09-2005, 09:30 AM
Are you guys going to ditch me again?

Of course not.... :p

Jimcs50
02-09-2005, 10:09 AM
Of course not.... :p

Yeah riiiiight.....I can see you and Shelly plotting right now.

"Let's watch Jim walk all over the bar, looking for us, holding a beer in his hands again....that was soooo much fun."

:flipoff

Useruser666
02-09-2005, 10:36 AM
I saw the pictures they took of you Jim, with you looking all around for them. SW always cracks up when she tells that story at the GTGs! :lol

T Park
02-09-2005, 10:39 AM
Jim how about this.

Make a donation of 20 dollars to the breast cancer foundation and well call it even.

Im not gonna be around in march, i probobly wont be back home till about April the 9th.

So do that for me, and BTW, I have your son's Manu jersey just email with your address and hell have it before the all star game.

Jimcs50
02-09-2005, 12:23 PM
Jim how about this.

Make a donation of 20 dollars to the breast cancer foundation and well call it even.

Im not gonna be around in march, i probobly wont be back home till about April the 9th.

So do that for me, and BTW, I have your son's Manu jersey just email with your address and hell have it before the all star game.

TPark, I always knew there was a reason that I liked you. :)

Ok, I will make a donation in your name and I will also send you a check for the jersey. Send me your address back to me.

Thanks.

PS You missed a great opportunity getting to watch me go back and forth to the concession stand during the game, that would have been worth a million dollars hearing me bitch about missing all the game.

:lol

T Park
02-09-2005, 02:40 PM
No need for a check for the jersey.

Like I said last night in chat, I was in a celebratory mood, very happy for Manu Ginobili, and , what the heck, I wanted to give somethin back that night, especially for those poor guys in Argentina Manumania, and Athenea, they dont get the stuff like we can get, So i thought it would be a good gesture.

It was only fair for you and RTD to get one as well.

save that check for Duff, he might need it more than I will, haha.

T Park
02-09-2005, 02:43 PM
[QUOTE]You missed a great opportunity getting to watch me go back and forth to the concession stand during the game, that would have been worth a million dollars hearing me bitch about missing all the game.[QUOTE]

Your probobly right, but, i thought later, cancer causes and other charities deserve that money alot more than I do.

The reason this is so close to my heart is cancer claimed my grandfather a great wartime hero and my grandmother is recovering from breast cancer.

So thank you for agreeing to donate in my name, that is more fulfilling than a night of up and down up and down out of you.

Jimcs50
02-09-2005, 04:02 PM
So thank you for agreeing to donate in my name, that is more fulfilling than a night of up and down up and down out of you.

TPark, I donated the money in the name of "TPark", but they thought that your name needed some more information, for their files. :lol

I will have to get your real name to donate the money, ok?

I will get it in PM.

T Park
02-09-2005, 04:31 PM
You have a PM waiting Jimmy.

Jimcs50
02-09-2005, 04:45 PM
You have a PM waiting Jimmy.

ditto

gee, I feel like I am in Middle School again

:lol

SpursWoman
02-09-2005, 04:48 PM
That was a cool gesture, TPark. :)

RobinsontoDuncan
02-09-2005, 06:30 PM
Yes it was, i think cancer research is a very important undertaking, and breast cancer is still such a killer in our society.

Ghost Writer
02-09-2005, 07:42 PM
"Ok, the next game I go to, you get unlimited Sprite and nachos(since you do not drink beer)" - Jimmy

Jim, I hope you've already paid your tuition. T Park gets busy with concessions.

P.S.

I've seen T Park drink beer. His distaste for brew is an urban legend.

T Park
02-09-2005, 07:52 PM
I've seen T Park drink beer

You have?? That would be amazing seeing as Ive only drank it twice in my life, and NOT around you my man.

Ghost Writer
02-09-2005, 07:58 PM
Didn't you slam one on the balcony of the hotel I was staying at a few years back?

Wait... that might've been the gluttonous Dizz G?

Kori and/or timvp might be able to clarify.

They were there. And they were blissfully in love.

Those were the days.

Anyway, if you don't drink, T Park, please start.

You need to loosen up.

T Park
02-09-2005, 08:00 PM
That was the fat ass DizzG.

I can see how you get us confused.....

No thanks, I couldnt afford to start a drinking habit

Ghost Writer
02-09-2005, 08:04 PM
I was pretty buzzed at the time.

And you are no DizzG.

I think you are about 2 feet taller than the Dizzle.

T Park
02-09-2005, 08:05 PM
yeah im taller.

You were buzzed thats for sure, you were screaming off the balcony,

COME TO US GARY PAYTON!!!

WE NEED YOU!!!!!

lmao..... Swear to god.

Walton Buys Off Me
02-09-2005, 08:08 PM
You know T Park, you're a pretty good guy........

SequSpur
02-09-2005, 08:14 PM
Tpark is wishy washy.

Jimcs50
02-09-2005, 08:26 PM
Tpark is wishy washy.

Yes, Mr. Kettle.

:rolleyes

SequSpur
02-09-2005, 09:28 PM
Mr. Kettle? WTF is that? That's before my time.

Kori Ellis
02-09-2005, 09:30 PM
They were there. And they were blissfully in love.

We are even more blissfully in love now.

Good Times©

RobinsontoDuncan
02-09-2005, 10:07 PM
Mr. Kettle? WTF is that? That's before my time.

pot calling the kettle black sequ? are you stupid or just a smart ass? Probably a little of both.....

Jimcs50
02-09-2005, 10:25 PM
pot calling the kettle black sequ? are you stupid or just a smart ass? Probably a little of both.....

You might be right. :lol

SequSpur
02-09-2005, 11:27 PM
Can't you old timers come up with something a little more fresh?

Jimcs50
02-10-2005, 08:14 AM
Can't you old timers come up with something a little more fresh?

Hey, apropos is apropos...what can I say?