PDA

View Full Version : I had the weirdest dream...

ulosturedge
09-03-2008, 05:56 PM
I had a dream San Antonio was playing the Hornets at home and our crowd was chanting "Bonzi Bonzi Bonzi". As if he had just played a spectacular game. I swear this dream felt so real.

Whats funny is basketball was no where in my head when I went to sleep that night.

That being said... You think there is anyway that San Antonio picks up Bonzi Wells?

I read a previous post with his name mentioned, but I dunno dude maybe he's still got something left.

honestfool84
09-03-2008, 05:59 PM
...but I dunno dude maybe he's still got something left.

wtf?

Tully365
09-03-2008, 10:51 PM
"One of the last newspapers to write about <Bonzi>BUDDY while it was still in distribution described it as spyware and a "scourge of the Internet".[7] Another article found in 2006 on the BusinessWeek website described <Bonzi>BUDDY as "the unbelievably annoying spyware <trojan> horse"

"Internet through various functions along with their own sidekick. It first surfaced as a <green talking parrot>, before taking the form of an animated <purple gorilla> that resided on a user's desktop and communicated through the employment of Microsoft Agent technology.

"Hole Dream Symbols:
sexual symbol for the <vagina>. the unconscious. fears of "bottomless" situation in life.
(Source: Myths - Dreams - Symbols)
Related pages: Dream Symbols, Dream Interpretation, Dream Symbol Hole, Dream Dictionary Hole, Meaning of dreams about Hole, Dream Interpretation Hole, Dream Analysis Hole, Dreaming of Hole"

"Hole, Sexual symbol, Vagina, Unconscious, Fears, Bottomless, Pit, <Well>Descending, Bottom, Sexual symbols"

Relax dude. It's just another Mom dream.