View Full Version : Vote For MMA Fight Club Banner
dallaskd
09-03-2008, 06:02 PM
1.
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/95e59152ac.jpg
2.
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/835c28b099.jpg
3.
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/f4281a6aa1.jpg
4.
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg6/grappler0000/FightClub.jpg
5.
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/1e92aaad8d.jpg
dallaskd
09-03-2008, 06:04 PM
i vote #1.
dallaskd
09-03-2008, 06:04 PM
huge props to Pistons < Spurs
I voted #2
Pistons < Spurs...thanks dude.
dbreiden83080
09-03-2008, 06:45 PM
I voted 3
But they are all really really good, great that this is all coming together
dbreiden83080
09-03-2008, 06:45 PM
huge props to Pistons < Spurs
Big Time props :toast
oligarchy
09-03-2008, 07:20 PM
I voted 5, but it's a tough choice between 1 and 5.
Great job by Pistons < Spurs! I know #4 isn't yours, and it's the one I don't like :)
Pistons < Spurs
09-03-2008, 07:41 PM
No problem guys!!! Glad you like them.
Mr.Bottomtooth
09-03-2008, 09:05 PM
Crackerjack job P<S. I voted 1.
dallaskd
09-03-2008, 09:06 PM
#1 !!!!!!!
I think what some are missing on #4 is that it is in true fight club font. Just sayen...
polandprzem
09-04-2008, 01:27 AM
I voted #2
Pistons < Spurs...thanks dude.
How come #2 got zero votes?
I'm for 5 but two is also nice
How come #2 got zero votes?
I'm for 5 but two is also nice
weird...I did it again.
Kori Ellis
09-04-2008, 06:49 AM
I like 1 or 5 a lot. I don't like 2 or 4. Three is okay.
DBryant88
09-04-2008, 08:23 AM
i like 5, im just so friggin excited for the MMA Page!
I love the Chuck winning pose in the banner…whether or not you like Chuck its still one of the most recognizable images in MMA and is so perfect. But again…I like them all so whatever wins is great.
ATRAIN
09-04-2008, 08:32 AM
I love the Chuck winning pose in the banner…whether or not you like Chuck its still one of the most recognizable images in MMA and is so perfect. But again…I like them all so whatever wins is great.
Yeah I agree, Chuck was one of the reasons why I got addicted to MMA. Tito got me watching, Chuck got me loving it.
ohhhhhhhhhh dead even at 6
SAtoDallas
09-04-2008, 11:52 AM
I've got 5.
ATRAIN
09-04-2008, 01:06 PM
First one to 10 wins? 9?
I would say so and Troll votes don't count.
I would say so and Troll votes don't count.
Ok but 9 or 10?
Does every one agree we should stop at 9 or 10? And which number?
I say 10.
ATRAIN
09-04-2008, 01:33 PM
Ok but 9 or 10?
Does every one agree we should stop at 9 or 10? And which number?
I say 10.
10 works for me, we should do a roll call of the MMA posters and take their votes. I would hate for some jackass that just wants to vote to be a douche ruin it for us. This doesnt mean turn anyone away but for the most part there are pretty much a dozen of us that are always posting and I feel we should be the ones voting for it.
dallaskd
09-04-2008, 04:14 PM
2,3, and 4 are out. Trolls are voting for 4.
atxrocker
09-04-2008, 07:01 PM
i voted for #5
oligarchy
09-04-2008, 08:36 PM
I think what some are missing on #4 is that it is in true fight club font. Just sayen...
Sorry to say, but it just looks, well, crappy. It's a photo cropped and gray scaled, with text over the top. P<S's took some skills..
BWS-1994
09-04-2008, 08:54 PM
I voted for 5.
Though that octagon always reminds me of UFC...
cornbread
09-04-2008, 09:01 PM
It's hard to choose because they all look so good. I went with #5.
Looks like 5 is first to 10. I'm pretty sure all the true posters here have voted so does everyone agree this is the winner?
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/1e92aaad8d.jpg
dallaskd
09-04-2008, 09:06 PM
sure. i like it. I was in love with #1 but im just happy to have a forum!
djohn14
09-04-2008, 09:22 PM
It came down to 5 and 1 and I picked 5...Lets do it!
Very well...5 it is.
Lets focus on the colors now.
TheTruth
09-04-2008, 09:33 PM
I voted for 5, but 1 has actually grown on me a lot more.
Pistons < Spurs
09-04-2008, 09:42 PM
I really thought #1 would win.
dallaskd
09-04-2008, 10:01 PM
I really thought #1 would win.
it should have
Pistons < Spurs
09-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Recount!!!!
Honestly, I'd do another poll with just #1 and #5 as those appeared to be the 2 most popular, and see what the thoughts are without the others in the mix.
Recount!!!!
Honestly, I'd do another poll with just #1 and #5 as those appeared to be the 2 most popular, and see what the thoughts are without the others in the mix.
dallaskd? Thoughts?
Pistons < Spurs
09-04-2008, 10:14 PM
It may be a bit redundant to do so ... but if #5 was truly the fans favorite, it should win again. And can't polls be made 'public' so you can see who actually voted?
Kori Ellis
09-05-2008, 12:36 AM
Vote in the runoff election thread. Thanks.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.