PDA

View Full Version : Sources: Monta Had Several Cuts And Abrasions On Leg

Spurs Brazil
09-03-2008, 06:15 PM
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/54269/20080903/sources_monta_had_several_cuts_and_abrasions_on_le g/

Sources: Monta Had Several Cuts And Abrasions On Leg

Sep 03, 2008 6:50 PM EST
Monta Ellis, according to multiple league sources that spoke with Marc Stein, had several cuts and abrasions on his leg, which is atypical of an injury sustained on a basketball court, in addition to the high ankle sprain and torn deltoid ligament he suffered on Aug. 21.

Ellis has not spoken publicly since his injury was revealed Wednesday and his agent, Jeff Fried, declined comment when reached by ESPN.com.

Two sports medicine experts consulted by ESPN.com, granted anonymity because they aren't privy to the specifics of Ellis' condition, said that a torn deltoid ligament is rarely seen in basketball.

Findog
09-03-2008, 06:41 PM
Dude fucked himself up on a motorcycle and doesn't want his new contract voided.

timvp
09-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Dude fucked himself up on a motorcycle and doesn't want his new contract voided.Yeah he was doing something. A motorcycle crash probably doesn't cause a high ankle sprain. Not sure what he was doing. I would say skydiving but black people don't skydive.

Perhaps he doesn't really have a high ankle sprain and that's just more of a cover for the motorcycle crash.

JamStone
09-03-2008, 07:05 PM
Transgendered dominatrix incident?

I'm speaking from experience... I mean, I read something about it somewhere.

Reggie Miller
09-03-2008, 09:40 PM
Yeah he was doing something. A motorcycle crash probably doesn't cause a high ankle sprain. Not sure what he was doing. I would say skydiving but black people don't skydive.

Perhaps he doesn't really have a high ankle sprain and that's just more of a cover for the motorcycle crash.

What about rolling a dirt bike or ATV?

NuGGeTs-FaN
09-03-2008, 09:46 PM
what happens to his contract if its non-basketball related? Is there a clause about not riding motorbikes or doing extreme sports? :shrug

Would be a stupid move on his part if he jeopardized $60+mil

Ill Cosby
09-03-2008, 09:54 PM
Monta Ellis, according to multiple league sources that spoke with Marc Stein, had several cuts and abrasions on his leg, which is atypical of an injury sustained on a basketball court,

That sounds like something you say about a kid at school when you suspect his parents are beating him and he says he just fell LOL

JamStone
09-03-2008, 09:54 PM
After Jay Williams accident back in 2003 (?), a lot of teams started putting such clauses in contracts, especially big contracts. Motorcycles, bungee jumping, sky diving, and other dare devil type stuff.

Roxsfan
09-03-2008, 10:05 PM
what a dumb ass.

Reggie Miller
09-03-2008, 10:19 PM
After Jay Williams accident back in 2003 (?), a lot of teams started putting such clauses in contracts, especially big contracts. Motorcycles, bungee jumping, sky diving, and other dare devil type stuff.

Yep. Standard life insurance policies don't cover most of this stuff either, except driving a motorcycle on a "real" road.

In a way, I don't blame these guys. What's the point of having millions if you can't ever get a little crazy...