PDA

View Full Version : Chick Talk

2Blonde
09-03-2008, 10:06 PM
We are watching Sarah Palin's speech at the RNC and all I can think about when I look at her is why the F*&% is her makeup orange & her ears pink? Maybe the makeup artist didn't know she was going to wear her hair back.

I just think that on the night I would be giving the most important speech of my life, I make sure my makeup artist did it right. Damn, those pink ears just keep making me look and laugh. Also, she should have worn the glasses she had on the other day, they looked better.

RashoFan
09-03-2008, 10:08 PM
On my tv, her makeup looks balanced...Do you have HDTV???

09-03-2008, 10:09 PM
Oh, I don't know, All I keep thinking about is a certain scene from "Varsity Blues".

/Bunk.Me.Now

TDMVPDPOY
09-04-2008, 12:50 AM
not everyone is a cougar like 2blonde :D

PM5K
09-04-2008, 01:26 AM
not everyone is a cougar like 2blonde :D

HIT
NAIL
HEAD

mrsmaalox
09-04-2008, 01:26 AM
Maybe your tv's color is off; she looked fine on mine. I like the other glasses better too. And she should have gone with the matching skirt---the jacket was darling, but the black bottom kinda blahed it I thought. :)

The sone
09-04-2008, 01:29 AM
dating a....mah...forget it.

Twisted_Dawg
09-04-2008, 06:11 AM
So I am at a recent company party and one of the new reps brings his smoking hot 40 year-old-wife. All of us guys were checking her out but dare not say anything to our own wives or girlfriends about her. One rep told me his wife commented to him about the 40 year old on the way home obviously attempting to solicit a response from him. So he commented that she was very attractive at which point his wife retorted, "Yeah, but did you see how bad her knees looked?"

KEDA
09-04-2008, 06:23 AM
Sorry, I was too busy actually listening to what she had to say, you know real issues. Makeup, or wardrobe isnt going to make my decision on who I vote for.

Sense
09-04-2008, 06:25 AM
Sorry, I was too busy actually listening to what she had to say, you know real issues. Makeup, or wardrobe isnt going to make my decision on who I vote for.

lol you're actually considering McCain and Palin?

wow

u2sarajevo
09-04-2008, 06:50 AM
lol you're actually considering McCain and Palin?

wowYou aren't then? So you are just a Sheeple waiting for the poll to open.

KEDA
09-04-2008, 07:45 AM
All I said was that I was listening to the issues to make my decision, not looking at her wardrobe.

If you want to take that as a vote for them, then you are entitled to that opinion.

Ginofan
09-04-2008, 07:57 AM
It was hard to listen to the issues with that "nails on chalkboard" voice of hers. She also didn't seem thankful of the applause in the beginning...you would think you would see some type of emotion not just a fake smile and a couple of "thank you"s.

florige
09-04-2008, 08:12 AM

I guess you were disappointed then if you were listening for the issues. There were plenty of insults though....:lol

SpursWoman
09-04-2008, 08:13 AM
I think a better title for this thread would have been:

Liberal Chick Talk

The color and sound adjustments on my TV were just fine. :lol

JudynTX
09-04-2008, 08:14 AM
We are watching Sarah Palin's speech at the RNC and all I can think about when I look at her is why the F*&% is her makeup orange & her ears pink? Maybe the makeup artist didn't know she was going to wear her hair back.

I just think that on the night I would be giving the most important speech of my life, I make sure my makeup artist did it right. Damn, those pink ears just keep making me look and laugh. Also, she should have worn the glasses she had on the other day, they looked better.

I didn't watch but I'll take your word for it. :lol

I just heard that her pregnant daughter's boyfriend joined them onstage. Yea, whatever! :rolleyes

mrsmaalox
09-04-2008, 08:40 AM

Well good for you, but this is not a thread about issues :rolleyes.......:lol

johnsmith
09-04-2008, 08:41 AM
OMG, did you see the way Obama's ear stick out?

I mean, hellloooo.

johnsmith
09-04-2008, 08:42 AM
Oopes, forgot to add the token smiley that you despearte housewives love so much.:wow

mrsmaalox
09-04-2008, 08:44 AM
OMG, did you see the way Obama's ear stick out?

I mean, hellloooo.

Really. And the blue lips.....

JoeChalupa
09-04-2008, 09:29 AM
She kicked some red conservative ass last night and I thought she looked quite MILFy regardless of what she was saying.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/clintsquint/palin5.jpg

angel_luv
09-04-2008, 11:08 AM
It was hard to listen to the issues with that "nails on chalkboard" voice of hers. She also didn't seem thankful of the applause in the beginning...you would think you would see some type of emotion not just a fake smile and a couple of "thank you"s.

I was waiting to see her wave like a pagent winner. :lol
To her credit, she did not.

Her make up looked fine to me.

I think her shirt would have been more flattering in a bolder color.

Ignignokt
09-04-2008, 11:26 AM
its really easy, Sarah makes a great case for womens suffrage. 2blonde doesn't.

Carl
09-04-2008, 01:33 PM
heeeyy!! Stand and deliver bitch

jcrod
09-04-2008, 01:38 PM
Why do women (most that is) always bash other women in power? If it wasn't for her lack of experience she seemed very interesting as a VP canidate.

T Park
09-04-2008, 01:44 PM
Lol at nails on a chalkboard :lol

Carl
09-04-2008, 01:44 PM
Why do women (most that is) always bash other women in power? If it wasn't for her lack of experience she seemed very interesting as a VP canidate.

because deep down inside all chicks want to has a crazy lesbian type sex fight and they want me to want but you know I have to pay for it. At least thats what those 2 homeless chicks said

Brutalis
09-04-2008, 02:02 PM
Her makeup looked fine to me?

CosmicCowboy
09-04-2008, 02:25 PM
I really didn't notice any makeup issues on my TV but what the hell...I'm a regular guy and probably wouldn't...Now the effeminate guy types like Obama were probably making snide cracks about her hair and makeup while she was slicing and dicing his record like a chef at Benihana...

I actually like her look...she has that naughty schoolteacher thing really working for her...

SpursWoman
09-04-2008, 02:27 PM
I did love her hair, though. :lol

JudynTX
09-04-2008, 02:28 PM
I did love her hair, though. :lol

:lol She's bringing back the honey bun.

CosmicCowboy
09-04-2008, 02:28 PM

You were probably watching it on CNN or MSNBC. The color on Fox is fair and balanced...:p:

IceColdBrewski
09-04-2008, 02:30 PM
At least she dind't show up in an orange pantsuit the way Hillary did.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/images/politics/july-dec08/0826_clintonspeech_bhead.jpg

http://keepsake2sweet.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/peanutnetworkgif.gif

BacktoBasics
09-04-2008, 02:35 PM
I really didn't see that she was actually discussing issues. Grandstanding yes issues no. Its all about what sounds good and never about real issues. If any of these guys actually got down and dirty and discussed the inner workings of what their plan is I suspect it'd be career suicide.

DarkReign
09-04-2008, 02:35 PM
What is all this business about her being some sort of MILF?

I keep hearing it in the political forum, now here?

The woman is not anywhere close to "hot" or "do-able". Not even remotely close. Some of your standards are entirely too low.

Anti.Hero
09-04-2008, 02:38 PM
There is some funny shit in this thread.

Just admit you don't like conservatives and quit nit-picking on weaksauce points.

Since we're at it though, Michelle has some Barracuda chompers. :lmao

dickface
09-04-2008, 02:39 PM
The woman is not anywhere close to "hot" or "do-able". Not even remotely close. Some of your standards are entirely too low.

It's easy to have that opinion when you prefer to fuck men.

CosmicCowboy
09-04-2008, 02:40 PM

:lmao

Is "high standards" your rationalization for "saving" your virginity?

SpursWoman
09-04-2008, 02:40 PM
Funny, inconsequential stat of the day: 69% of the posts so far in this ChickTalk thread are by men. :lol

CosmicCowboy
09-04-2008, 02:42 PM
Funny, inconsequential stat of the day: 69% of the posts so far in this ChickTalk thread are by men. :lol

good point.

IceColdBrewski
09-04-2008, 02:44 PM
I really didn't see that she was actually discussing issues. Grandstanding yes issues no. Its all about what sounds good and never about real issues. If any of these guys actually got down and dirty and discussed the inner workings of what their plan is I suspect it'd be career suicide.

Last night was her coming out party. Her "this is who I am speech." And since none of us had any clue who the hell Governor Palin was 2 weeks ago, it pretty much had to be that way. Now that it's out of the way, the issues will be talked about during the debates.

DarkReign
09-04-2008, 02:44 PM
It's easy to have that opinion when you prefer to fuck men.

Ok, dickface.

DarkReign
09-04-2008, 02:46 PM

Is "high standards" your rationalization for "saving" your virginity for a supermodel?

Youd like to think so. But this whole MILF (or is it GMILF?) is entirely overblown. The woman has man-chompers. Cover her eyes and remove the hair, youd think you were looking at some Scandanavian dude with those cheeks.

Bitch could eat you in two bites. Maybe that does it for you...whatever.

fatsack
09-04-2008, 02:47 PM
i think she looks a little like peggy hill.

http://images.askmen.com/women/votes_400/421f_hot_cartoon_moms.jpg

http://gov.state.ak.us/photos/Gov-Palin-2006_web.jpg

but i prefer her '84 look.

damn.
the first MILF (soon to be GILF) VP.

http://wonkette.com/assets/resources/2006/12/Miss%20Wasilla%201984.jpg

BacktoBasics
09-04-2008, 02:54 PM
Last night was her coming out party. Her "this is who I am speech." And since none of us had any clue who the hell Governor Palin was 2 weeks ago, it pretty much had to be that way. Now that it's out of the way, the issues will be talked about during the debates.I get that but never have I really witnessed deep verbage about the issues. Showing your full hand will do nothing but leave you open. Its always been that way.

Winning an election is about trying to find a way to sound better than the next guy without actually saying how its to be done in exacting terms. To do so would leave you vulnerable to attack based on opinion not actual fact.

BacktoBasics
09-04-2008, 02:55 PM
lmao off at DR. I guess its easy to be picky when you got scores of hot...no super hot pussy just floating around you all day. Tommy Lee's jealous pal.

09-04-2008, 03:03 PM

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2694/40yearold1fm5.jpg

AlamoSpursFan
09-04-2008, 03:03 PM
I wonder what Billy C. thinks of our Vice President-to-be...

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/AlamoSpursFan/id_hit_it_clinton6.jpg

PM5K
09-04-2008, 04:30 PM

I didn't know you were gay...

Ed Helicopter Jones
09-04-2008, 06:17 PM
I wasn't paying attention to her makeup (or her speech) because I was staring at her tits the whole time.

Oh, wait, this is chick talk.....nevermind.

2Blonde
09-04-2008, 08:02 PM
On my tv, her makeup looks balanced...Do you have HDTV???
Yes, 61 inch HDTV.

2Blonde
09-04-2008, 08:08 PM
I think a better title for this thread would have been:

Liberal Chick Talk

The color and sound adjustments on my TV were just fine. :lol
Actually ,no....Chick Talk is just fine. I wasn't putting anything political into my statement. I didn't say anything about her politics or what she said. I was talking only about makeup & eyeglasses. Personally I think she's a beautiful woman, but that has nothing to do with my politics either. :toast

2Blonde
09-04-2008, 08:10 PM
Well good for you, but this is not a thread about issues :rolleyes.......:lol

THANK YOU!!! My point exactly. :tu

2Blonde
09-04-2008, 08:17 PM
Oh, and whoever said something about Obama's ears... I agree. They make him look like Alfred E. Neuman.:lmao

DarkReign
09-05-2008, 12:47 PM
lmao off at DR. I guess its easy to be picky when you got scores of hot...no super hot pussy just floating around you all day. Tommy Lee's jealous pal.

Would you seriously rate Palin in that category? Or anywhere near it?

Man wtf is wrong with some of you? Shes not hot. Sorry.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2694/40yearold1fm5.jpg

I dont get it.

I didn't know you were gay...

Because I dont think Palin is attractive, Im gay? Thats cool you like the buff chicks, or maybe her perceived power turns your screws...thats your thing, its cool.

But hanging out with the broad who could be the fullback on a football team isnt my cup of tea. Sorry again.

PakiDan
09-05-2008, 06:49 PM

This time, I'm with Keda, my 16 year old princess.