PDA

View Full Version : Sara Palin is the anti-Christ

RuffnReadyOzStyle
09-05-2008, 01:27 AM
Now this is just a feeling I have in my gut, no real reason behind it (except that I worry a little about pro-life extremists who carry guns), but I have a really bad feeling about her, like she might be the Apocalypse incarnate.

Discuss.

Bigzax
09-05-2008, 01:33 AM
the extremists don't mess with guns, they bomb the clinics...give the gal a chance! she's hot!

spurs_fan_in_exile
09-05-2008, 01:34 AM
I've heard the same said about Obama. To me the solution is clear, we need to get these two on a ticket together. A negative times a negative is a positive. So anti-Christ x anti-Christ = Christ. I might need someone to check my math on that.

Kevin Blackistone
09-05-2008, 01:36 AM
She's just another politician, same as the others. If having her and McCain in office suits your personal interests and screws other people that you don't know and don't give a shit about, then vote for them. No matter who is in office some people are getting an advantage and a lot of people are getting screwed. It's just different people for different parties...

Bigzax
09-05-2008, 01:38 AM
it's hillary...always has been...always will be...end is in 2012 right? maybe hill runs again and blows up the world in time for christmas as president elect!

CuckingFunt
09-05-2008, 01:41 AM
Now this is just a feeling I have in my gut, no real reason behind it (except that I worry a little about pro-life extremists who carry guns), but I have a really bad feeling about her, like she might be the Apocalypse incarnate.

Discuss.

I have an aunt who has lived in Juneau, AK for over 20 years. She agrees.

Brutalis
09-05-2008, 03:51 AM
I don't think the anti christ is that stupid to come back as a woman.

... bahaha.. haha.. ah snap.

Kori Ellis
09-05-2008, 04:02 AM
:lol You know there's a Political forum, right?

Sense
09-05-2008, 04:07 AM

I feel stupid there :(

Kori Ellis
09-05-2008, 04:12 AM
I feel stupid there :(

You should fit right in then. :downspin:

Brutalis
09-05-2008, 04:21 AM
You should fit right in then. :downspin:

:rollin

NuGGeTs-FaN
09-05-2008, 06:45 AM
Anti-Christ = Arnie........ Governor of Cali today, USA president tomorrow. He will get the law changed so a foreigner can be president.

NuGGeTs-FaN
09-05-2008, 06:47 AM
oh, and he stayed at my in-laws place back in the 70's :lol

travis2
09-05-2008, 07:25 AM
It would take more than just a change of law. The relevant requirement is in the Constitution.

Taco
09-05-2008, 07:43 AM
:wakeupPolitical Forum !!:wakeup

Bitch
09-05-2008, 07:52 AM
And you're a fucking douchebag but you don't see me starting a thread about it.

Thunder Dan
09-05-2008, 09:44 AM
she may be the first sign of the upcoming Rapture- the Bible says that the anti christ will appear to be beautiful, smart, and say all the right things to woo everyone.

Mister Sinister
09-05-2008, 10:10 AM
:wakeup There was a rumor that I was the Antichrist when I was in high school. Lasted for about a year and a half.

Solid D
09-05-2008, 11:40 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/18/Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad.jpg/225px-Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad.jpg

I thought this guy was the Anti-Christ.

Biernutz
09-05-2008, 06:25 PM
The true anti- http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/GatesOfHELL.jpg

PakiDan
09-05-2008, 06:41 PM
I'd still do her.

T Park
09-05-2008, 06:42 PM
:lol

Wow....

Pretty sexist thread.

AlamoSpursFan
09-05-2008, 08:56 PM

Discuss.

If she scares you as our VP nominee, just wait till you see where she ends up. I have a very good feeling she'll be our first female President after McCain's done. I remember hearing RINO McCain saying somewhere that he only plans to run for one term, which, if true, would set up a Vice President Hottness v. Evil Bitch Hillary race in 2012.

You may want to go on walkabout now, mate!

Heath Ledger
09-05-2008, 09:08 PM
Lets not rule out McCain having a heart attack and kicking the bucket, she could be president sooner than we think

u2sarajevo
09-05-2008, 09:33 PM
McCain isn't going to win this election. And to suggest that Sarah Palin is the anti-christ shows you know nothing about her. Thank God for the ignore list.

AlamoSpursFan
09-05-2008, 09:43 PM
McCain isn't going to win this election.

I'll bet he is.

I was going to vote for him anyways as an anti-Obama vote, but now I'm voting FOR him because of Governor Palin. I can't wait for the debates when Obama has to go off of the teleprompter. Dude can't string together a coherent thought unless he's reading what somebody else wrote for him to say. If you want to get drunk off your ass in a big hurry, watch the first debate and take a swig of beer every time Obama says "uuuuuuhhhhhhhh" or "errrrrrrrrr". You'll be passed stone cold out before he answers the question!

u2sarajevo
09-05-2008, 09:47 PM
I don't really think debates will matter much to be honest. This Country rightly wants change.... and historically when we want change we do that at the party level.

I really like Sarah as well, and am certain she has a bright future in the Republican party.

Obstructed_View
09-05-2008, 09:51 PM

Discuss.

Simple solution: Vote for Obama. You do live in the US right?

AlamoSpursFan
09-05-2008, 09:58 PM
I don't really think debates will matter much to be honest. This Country rightly wants change.... and historically when we want change we do that at the party level.

I really like Sarah as well, and am certain she has a bright future in the Republican party.

Actually, the media wants change. The pollsters want change. The out-of-power Democrats want change.

All of the attacks on Governor Palin show me that the Dems are scared shitless that the Conservative base is fired up now, and Dems don't win when our base gets fired up.

As for the debates, I don't expect anything particularly earth shattering from them either, but I think Obama will be exposed for the empty suit that he is. There's a reason he refused to meet McCain in any town hall type settings...he knows he'd be hamburger meat afterwards.

easjer
09-06-2008, 03:53 PM
I'll bet he is.

I was going to vote for him anyways as an anti-Obama vote, but now I'm voting FOR him because of Governor Palin. I can't wait for the debates when Obama has to go off of the teleprompter. Dude can't string together a coherent thought unless he's reading what somebody else wrote for him to say. If you want to get drunk off your ass in a big hurry, watch the first debate and take a swig of beer every time Obama says "uuuuuuhhhhhhhh" or "errrrrrrrrr". You'll be passed stone cold out before he answers the question!

I dunno who I'm voting for yet, though I've loved the VP picks on both sides. Anywho, that was mostly to point out that I'm not hardcore for either side, but this post above made me :lol. My coworker pointed out the same thing earlier this week.

ChumpDumper
09-06-2008, 04:01 PM
The Antichrist would do more interviews.

manufor3
09-06-2008, 04:04 PM
im voting for obama, but palin is a pretty good pick

KEDA
09-06-2008, 04:27 PM
Hey Ruff,

Why do you care, you are not even an American citizen?

J.T.
09-06-2008, 04:37 PM

Wow....

Pretty sexist thread.

Women belong in the kitchen, in the bedroom, and in the delivery room. Not the fucking White House.

Anti.Hero
09-06-2008, 04:57 PM
I tell you what, I will be the official Spurstalk.com inspector for the 666 birthmark.

Wild Cobra
09-06-2008, 10:58 PM
You know the left has no real ammunition when they fall back to slander and rumor. That's all we have of her.

Can't anyone make respectable arguments in the POLITICAL FORUM anymore?

ChumpDumper
09-06-2008, 11:33 PM
You know the left has no real ammunition when they fall back to slander and rumor. That's all we have of her.

Can't anyone make respectable arguments in the POLITICAL FORUM anymore?ROFL

"fluffer"

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2756261&postcount=33

Xylus
09-06-2008, 11:53 PM
Well let's see...

She's anti-gay, pro-censorship, pro-life, pro-war, and highly religious...

Sounds like the Christ to me, not the Anti-Christ. Not that that's a good thing.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-07-2008, 12:17 AM
Hey Ruff,

Damn, KEDA. i like the sig. i'm just waiting for the media to start digging and stop treating obamessiah like a muse for the general public to see where he's come from. Ayers, Kukagawa, frank marshall davis, public allies, etc. i don't see mccain being scared or bringing up litigation to silence his friends.

KEDA
09-07-2008, 07:24 AM
Damn, KEDA. i like the sig. i'm just waiting for the media to start digging and stop treating obamessiah like a muse for the general public to see where he's come from. Ayers, Kukagawa, frank marshall davis, public allies, etc. i don't see mccain being scared or bringing up litigation to silence his friends.

Thats just it, the liberal media wont touch it.

You think MSNBC would do that? I seriously think Keith Olberman beats off to this guy every night before he goes on the air.

JoeChalupa
09-07-2008, 08:42 AM
Thats just it, the liberal media wont touch it.

You think MSNBC would do that? I seriously think Keith Olberman beats off to this guy every night before he goes on the air.

That William Ayers Sean insHannity line of thought is ridiculous. And I never judge a person by their religious affiliation so is it a mute point and I'm sure there are many who :jackoff to the untouchable Sarah.

One of the Republican nominees cohorts:

http://www.g-8.de/Content/EN/StatischeSeiten/G8/Lebensl_C3_A4ufe/Bilder/george-w-bush,property=poster.jpg

Viva Las Espuelas
09-07-2008, 08:55 AM
That William Ayers Sean insHannity line of thought is ridiculous. And I never judge a person by their religious affiliation so is it a mute point and I'm sure there are many who :jackoff to the untouchable Sarah.

http://www.g-8.de/Content/EN/StatischeSeiten/G8/Lebensl_C3_A4ufe/Bilder/george-w-bush,property=poster.jpg

spoken like a true programmed obamessidencon

remember, Obamessiah loves you
http://www.themidnightsun.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/obamessiah.jpg

JoeChalupa
09-07-2008, 09:03 AM
spoken like a true programmed obamessidencon

remember, Obamessiah loves you
http://www.themidnightsun.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/obamessiah.jpg

Spoken like a true follower. George loves you.

http://www.flatrock.org.nz/topics/terrorism/assets/bush_halo.jpg

Okay, I'll leave this to the political forum where it belongs.

Last Comic Standing
09-07-2008, 12:57 PM
Who cares how fucked up Obama is, he can't be worst than Bush. I rather be locked up in a room with Tpark for a week with a pork chop tied to my balls than have to face 4 more years of this republican bullshit. Hell, I would settle for Jimmy carter or Ronald Regan at this point.

Spurminator
09-07-2008, 01:54 PM

Sounds like the Christ to me, not the Anti-Christ. Not that that's a good thing.

Which version of the Gospel have YOU been reading??

spursfan09
09-07-2008, 02:17 PM

Gosh the white house made him old.

SpursWoman
09-07-2008, 02:34 PM
I rather be locked up in a room with Tpark for a week with a pork chop tied to my balls than have to face 4 more years of this republican bullshit. Hell, I would settle for Jimmy carter or Ronald Regan at this point.

Reagan was a Republican. :lol

balli
09-07-2008, 02:39 PM
Which version of the Gospel have YOU been reading??

Well, the real jesus would never condone lying in order to kill hundreds of thousands of iraqis or the bombing of abortion clinics, or the message "God hates fags"- kind of fucks up the whole compassion/turn the other cheek/universal love message. Unfortuantely the republicans killed those messages and the real Jesus who spoke them a long time ago.

They prefer the twisted and distorted republican Jesus who never existed, because well, he's into those things. So next time don't ask wwjd? ask instead wwrjd?

http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo179/stballi/republican_jesus.jpg

http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo179/stballi/Jesus_Hard.jpg

E20
09-07-2008, 02:42 PM
I ain't voting for the McCain/Palin ticket because Palin's name sounds too unamerican. Just doesn't sound right.

Oh and at anit.hero's sig:
http://i33.tinypic.com/nwkawx.jpg
LMAO

Viva Las Espuelas
09-07-2008, 04:23 PM
Spoken like a true follower. George loves you.

http://www.flatrock.org.nz/topics/terrorism/assets/bush_halo.jpg

Okay, I'll leave this to the political forum where it belongs.

that's funny. show me a post where i praise bush at all. yes, i did vote for him, but, come on,......kerry?

plus if we compared the buckets of semen spewed over our "messiah's" you would win............................................... BIG TIME!!!!

BELEE DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RuffnReadyOzStyle
09-07-2008, 09:08 PM

Yes, but people have been starting Palin threads here and this wasn't really a political thread so much as a "see what random shit people reply with" thread. Anyway, I avoid the political forum like the plague for the sake of my sanity.

For mine, Palin just has something about her that says "I'm willing to start a nuclear war, damn the consequences!" She's got some Maggie Thatcher in there.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
09-07-2008, 09:17 PM
Hey Ruff,

:lol Spoken like a true American!

I care because, like it or not, the US plays a large part in determining the fate of the world. At a time when the entire world is badly lacking leadership and long-term vision, the US public delivered us GW and his 8 years of dividing the world and heading nowhere. The world desperately needs a US President who is willing to put forth a vision for the future, mend some bridges, and make strong decisions on the economic and environmental issues that will beset us all over the long term. We are at a crossroads in human history, and we need less populist bullshit and pandering to lobby groups, and more good decision-making, in the White House.

Anyway, I won't say any more, just answering your question.

Wild Cobra
09-07-2008, 09:28 PM
Well let's see...

Not all that is true. She actually vetoed a bill that would ban certain rights to same sex couples. She doesn't believe in censorship. There's more to that library thing than as reported.

Nobody in their right mind is Pro-War! We simply understand the required necessary evil of war.

Aggie Hoopsfan
09-07-2008, 09:52 PM
I always thought the anti-Christ was walking our planet, but in the form of the guy who airbrushes out the nipples in the Victoria's Secret catalog...

KEDA
09-07-2008, 10:04 PM
:lol Spoken like a true American!

Thanks!