PDA

View Full Version : ron paul/obama/mccain

cool hand
09-05-2008, 08:41 AM
ron paul is the only candidate who addressed the issues no matter what the question. he never talked in ambigouis political speak. yet, millions vote for these clowns that have stupid answers to legitimate questions.

Americans are just dumb I guess.:depressed

florige
09-05-2008, 08:43 AM
ron paul is the only candidate who addressed the issues no matter what the question. he never talked in ambigouis political speak. yet, millions vote for these clowns that have stupid answers to legitimate questions.

Americans are just dumb I guess.:depressed

C.R.E.A.M.....

Bartleby
09-05-2008, 09:25 AM
I haven't followed Paul too closely, but he came across as a very sincere, direct and affable guy on Colbert last night.

And, FWIW, I thought Huckabee was pretty good on the Daily Show.

florige
09-05-2008, 09:32 AM
I haven't followed Paul too closely, but he came across as a very sincere, direct and affable guy on Colbert last night.

And, FWIW, I thought Huckabee was pretty good on the Daily Show.

I like Paul and Hucklebee. They both are very likable.

bobbyjoe
09-05-2008, 09:38 AM
Ron Paul is great. He has great ideals and is a true straight shooter. I share his stances on a lot of issues.

Of course, in today's twisted American political climate, you dont stand a chance by being honest and sincere, but instead by being slick, shady, or flat out lying.

I'm surprised Paul has ended up being such a nonfactor in the election.

Thunder Dan
09-05-2008, 09:41 AM
I'm not a fan of Huckabee who is just Benny Hinn is politics

boutons_
09-05-2008, 09:57 AM
One of the most powerful insights of the Repugs is to have realized just how fucking stupid, ignorant, manipulable most Americans are, and to spew their lies down to the least common denominator.

Never "misunderestimate" the stupidity and ignorance.

Huck is obviously a charming guy, with an amiable manner, a good communicator. That's the package. The message is still extreme religious nutter.

I think Paul is sincere and has many good points, as does Kucinich, but their points are so good as to be unachievable, unrealistic because to realize their ideas would break too many eggs, upset too many applecarts among the capitalists and corps who enrich themselves with the status quo.

Neither HUSSEIN nor McSame will achieve much change, no matter how many citizens want change, no matter how badly so much of America is broken and dysfunctional because Congress, owned by special interests, won't vote for change.

sabar
09-05-2008, 11:09 AM
One of the most powerful insights of the Repugs is to have realized just how fucking stupid, ignorant, manipulable most Americans are, and to spew their lies down to the least common denominator.

Never "misunderestimate" the stupidity and ignorance.

Huck is obviously a charming guy, with an amiable manner, a good communicator. That's the package. The message is still extreme religious nutter.

I think Paul is sincere and has many good points, as does Kucinich, but their points are so good as to be unachievable, unrealistic because to realize their ideas would break too many eggs, upset too many applecarts among the capitalists and corps who enrich themselves with the status quo.

Neither HUSSEIN nor McSame will achieve much change, no matter how many citizens want change, no matter how badly so much of America is broken and dysfunctional because Congress, owned by special interests, won't vote for change.

Hmm, boutons is dead on. Not only are people too stupid to elect someone that would overhaul the system, but there are way too many people in positions of power that would never let these radical changes go through.

We can't even get tax code reformed to not be thousands of pages thick.