PDA

View Full Version : Most vivid childhood memory....

florige
09-05-2008, 11:29 PM
While I have many, I think mine has to be when I was in elementary school, and I was told I had the chicken pox and I was going to miss 2 weeks of school. All I did was stay home with my mom and sucessfully beat Mike Tyson's Punch Out. Oh The joys of being a kid......

Trainwreck2100
09-05-2008, 11:52 PM
I'm lying in this pool and all of a sudden i'm sucked down. I'm trying not to go then all off a sudden I'm going WAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAA. And there's this light And i here "it's a boy"

And that was the first time i was on a waterslide.

florige
09-06-2008, 12:31 AM
:lol There's no way in hell you remember that!

Dex
09-06-2008, 01:12 AM
I remember that one time that I saw Wendy Peffercorn at the pool, and she was lifegaurding, and I was real shy and nerdy. I wanted her to notice me real bad, but I had no idea how. So I jumped into the pool and started to fake drown, and my friends all started freaking out! When Wendy pulled me out of the pool and started to give me mouth to mouth, I winked at my friend Smalls, and then I stole the biggest wettest kiss on the mouth ever! We got kicked outta the pool, but it was worth it!

Ahh....childhood.

Dex
09-06-2008, 01:12 AM
Waitasecond....that was The Sandlot.

Fucking television. :pctoss

midgetonadonkey
09-06-2008, 01:13 AM
In first grade I went at a kid with a pencil because he stuck his tongue out at my friend. I left a deep scratch in his throat and got sent home.

IronMexican
09-06-2008, 01:21 AM
The day I got my 64. All I did was play 007 Goldeneye. and that's still the best FPS ever.

spurspf
09-06-2008, 01:31 AM
I was like 3. My dog, Bobby, yes that was his name. Think about it, was I old enough to give him a name? I was laughing and running then ended up on a park bench table. That is the earliest memory.

Brutalis
09-06-2008, 01:53 AM
The day I got my 64. All I did was play 007 Goldeneye. and that's still the best FPS ever.

Hell yeah! :hat

Brutalis
09-06-2008, 01:55 AM
I was 7 and got Ninja Turtle action figures for Christmas. That's as far back as I remember. I know in the following months I discovered DRob and the Spurs in a game against the Hornets on the TV.

marini martini
09-06-2008, 01:58 AM
I remember eating a half a bottle of baby aspirin, when I was2 1/2. Damn those orange flavored pills were yummy. To this day, I keep my medicine cabinet stocked! with them!! :lol

mrsmaalox
09-06-2008, 02:06 AM
I remember eating a half a bottle of baby aspirin, when I was2 1/2. Damn those orange flavored pills were yummy. To this day, I keep my medicine cabinet stocked! with them!! :lol

mmm those were yummy! I drank a bottle of "Mr Clean", but all I remember was the hose in my nose :(

marini martini
09-06-2008, 02:18 AM
mmm those were yummy! I drank a bottle of "Mr Clean", but all I remember was the hose in my nose :(

What age? So you were looking at hunky guys, at a young age, and just wanted to swallow them up then???:lmao Dayum, haven't changed much, have you?????:rollin

Naughty grrl:toast:nope:toast

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-06-2008, 08:21 AM
When I was 4 and I beat Super Mario 64.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-06-2008, 08:30 AM
..........I drank a bottle of "Mr Clean", but all I remember was the hose in my nose :(

that explains everything

mrsmaalox
09-07-2008, 12:58 AM
What age? So you were looking at hunky guys, at a young age, and just wanted to swallow them up then???:lmao Dayum, haven't changed much, have you?????:rollin

Naughty grrl:toast:nope:toast

I was 3!!!

that explains everything

Oh yea? Well my most vivid childhood memory of you has to do with Dillard's Dept store and a flowerpot :lmao I can't believe I remembered that!! :lmao

balli
09-07-2008, 01:02 AM
I remember that one time that I saw Wendy Peffercorn at the pool, and she was lifegaurding, and I was real shy and nerdy. I wanted her to notice me real bad, but I had no idea how. So I jumped into the pool and started to fake drown, and my friends all started freaking out! When Wendy pulled me out of the pool and started to give me mouth to mouth, I winked at my friend Smalls, and then I stole the biggest wettest kiss on the mouth ever! We got kicked outta the pool, but it was worth it!

Ahh....childhood.

I was an extra in that movie, I used to swim in that pool all the time and Scott Small's house is just a couple blocks from the house I grew up in.

E20
09-07-2008, 01:15 AM
Two memories:

When I was 4 and playing Cricket back in the country.

And when I was in 5th grade shat my pants.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-07-2008, 01:25 AM
Oh yea? Well my most vivid childhood memory of you has to do with Dillard's Dept store and a flowerpot :lmao I can't believe I remembered that!! :lmao
gee, thanks.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-07-2008, 01:29 AM
i have a few, but i remember the time i was being sent to the principal's office in 3rd or 4th grade. i actually forgot why i was being sent, but while standing right in front of Ms Hubbard as she wrote out the slip, i farted. i remember being so worried about being sent to the principal i didn't care i just broke wind in front of the teacher.

The sone
09-07-2008, 02:54 AM
i used to get hard when ever bugs bunny dressed as a woman' and then whenever we'd go to TG&Y id go under the girl mannequin dresses and rub my wiener on their legs and think of bugs...

tmi?

jman3000
09-07-2008, 04:12 AM
when i was 2 i underwent surgery and i remember knocking out from the anesthetic as the nurse was singing "mary had a little lamb" to me.

i also remember doing a dinosaur puzzle right before the operation prep.

afterwards i recall having tubes in my nose and being really scared.

JudynTX
09-08-2008, 07:54 AM
Shopping for my school supplies @ Winn's. If you're old school, you will remember that store.

:hat

Viva Las Espuelas
09-08-2008, 09:05 AM
Shopping for my school supplies @ Winn's. If you're old school, you will remember that store.

T,G & Y!!!!!!!!!!!

ORION
09-08-2008, 09:08 AM
when i was 2 i underwent surgery and i remember knocking out from the anesthetic as the nurse was singing "mary had a little lamb" to me.

i also remember doing a dinosaur puzzle right before the operation prep.

afterwards i recall having tubes in my nose and being really scared.

Did the nurse have nice boobs?

ORION
09-08-2008, 09:10 AM
i have a few, but i remember the time i was being sent to the principal's office in 3rd or 4th grade. i actually forgot why i was being sent, but while standing right in front of Ms Hubbard as she wrote out the slip, i farted. i remember being so worried about being sent to the principal i didn't care i just broke wind in front of the teacher.

:lol:lol
you should have told her "oops I pooped a little"

Viva Las Espuelas
09-08-2008, 09:12 AM
you should have told her "oops I pooped a little"

no solids. just air.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-08-2008, 10:07 AM
with the talk of Winn's and T,G, & Y, i fondly remember going to winter wonderland at Joske's downtown. now that was something else.

JudynTX
09-08-2008, 10:10 AM
T,G & Y!!!!!!!!!!!

My mother worked @ TG & Y. :hat

What about Playland Park, did you visit? :p:

Viva Las Espuelas
09-08-2008, 10:21 AM
What about Playland Park, did you visit? :p:

where was that at? do you mean the kiddie park on broadway?

ORION
09-08-2008, 10:23 AM

man who didn't go to that park

JudynTX
09-08-2008, 10:24 AM

It was on Broadway, across the street from the old Butter Krust bakery. :)

angel_luv
09-08-2008, 10:26 AM
I don't have a stand out childhood memory.

With me, random memories will suddenly entered the forefront of my mind and for no apparent reason.

Like yesterday, I recalled my first phone. It was a landline for my room. I got it for my twelfth birthday, early in the morning before my family and some friends I had visiting went to Fiesta Texas.
The phone was white and I decorated it with sparkly Lisa Frank stickers.

I used that phone all the way through high school because I really liked it.

I didn't get my first cell phone until I was seventeen and left home for Bible college.
I am only on my third cell phone since then ( 2000).

Viva Las Espuelas
09-08-2008, 10:27 AM
It was on Broadway, across the street from the old Butter Krust bakery. :)ah yes. i remember taking elementary school to Kiddie Park...............right after we took a tour at the Butter Krust bakery.

tlongII
09-08-2008, 10:30 AM
I was 7 and got hit in the mouth with a baseball bat. That one remains pretty vivid.

angel_luv
09-08-2008, 10:32 AM

I remember that and the Winns store.

JudynTX
09-08-2008, 10:34 AM
ah yes. i remember taking elementary school to Kiddie Park...............right after we took a tour at the Butter Krust bakery.

Elementary school field day trips to Butter Krust bakery were da bomb back then! We would get 2 pencils and a ruler......and a slice of buttered bread!!!!!!! :p:

ORION
09-08-2008, 10:41 AM
I used to mark out the "er" and the "K" on my butter krust book covers all the time and just laughed to myself.

batman2883
09-08-2008, 10:44 AM
uaha ha ha ha i remember those butterkrust book covers!!!

ORION
09-08-2008, 10:48 AM
uaha ha ha ha i remember those butterkrust book covers!!!

Get the F out of here ! Where did you come from?

Viva Las Espuelas
09-08-2008, 11:11 AM
Elementary school field day trips to Butter Krust bakery were da bomb back then! We would get 2 pencils and a ruler......and a slice of buttered bread!!!!!!! :p:i also remember when you were done eating the slice of buttered bread they give you at the end, we would always let the vents suck up the napkin as we waited for the buses. good times.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-08-2008, 11:12 AM
uaha ha ha ha i remember those butterkrust book covers!!!i remember all the "cool" people putting the book covers on backwards.

Ed Helicopter Jones
09-08-2008, 04:35 PM
I remember my first grade teacher tucking in my shirt one time, and she tucked it in a bit too far and touched my willie with her french manicured middle finger. She just looked at me and smiled.

I don't remember anything else from first grade but that event.

To top it off she never writes anymore....the bitch. :pctoss

CosmicCowboy
09-08-2008, 04:41 PM
I was spending the night at my grandmothers and had been playing outside...came inside to use the restroom and opened the bathroom door just as my 90+ year old great grandmother stepped out of the bathtub. That was some scary shit.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-08-2008, 04:51 PM
I was spending the night at my grandmothers and had been playing outside...came inside to use the restroom and opened the bathroom door just as my 90+ year old great grandmother stepped out of the bathtub. That was some scary shit.
did it remind you of that scene from the shining?

I. Hustle
09-08-2008, 05:31 PM

I remember Winns. There was one just down the block from my elementary school.

I. Hustle
09-08-2008, 05:35 PM
I used to mark out the "er" and the "K" on my butter krust book covers all the time and just laughed to myself.

Personally I just marked out the er so it read Butt Krust.
I thought playland and kiddie park were two different places.

bendmz
09-08-2008, 08:35 PM
Back when I was in grade school at David Crockett, the rest room were down in the basement. On rainy days we would stay in and then the teachers would take us downstairs all in a group. I may mention a couple of names somes of you folks may remember, but we would line up to enter the bathroom when this 6th grader,(we were in the fourth grade I think) cut in front of us. My buddy Roy Hureta, may he rest in peace, told me that guy was called EGGHEAD, so dumbass me called him EGGHEAD.... Needless to say he commenced to beat my ass, but I caught him in a head lock and rammed it into the wall until I was pulled off by this 6th grade teacher named Joe Bernal......
When I got home, the 2nd beating of the day started.........:ihit

JudynTX
09-09-2008, 08:04 AM
I remember my first grade teacher tucking in my shirt one time, and she tucked it in a bit too far and touched my willie with her french manicured middle finger. She just looked at me and smiled.

I don't remember anything else from first grade but that event.

To top it off she never writes anymore....the bitch. :pctoss

:wow Hmmm......you don't remember anything else but that? :lol

I remember Winns. There was one just down the block from my elementary school.

Did you get an ICEE everytime you went to Winn's? :p:

Viva Las Espuelas
09-09-2008, 08:35 AM
Did you get an ICEE everytime you went to Winn's? :p:

it wasn't a thorough Winn's visit if you didn't.

I. Hustle
09-09-2008, 09:18 AM
it wasn't a thorough Winn's visit if you didn't.

:toast

ATRAIN
09-09-2008, 09:55 AM
When I was fuck like 4 I got lost in the mall. I was in the arcade with my sister and playing games. Well she fucking left me there so I walked around the arcade for at least an hour looking for her, but when I didnt find her I left looking for my mom in the mall. I remember it was Easter time. I was the little lost crying kid in the mall and the Easter bunnies helpers asked me if I was lost. Now I look back at it thinking WHY ELSE WOULD I BE FUCKING CRYING asking for my mommy. So they took me to the mall office and were trying to cheer me up asking if I already went to visit the easter bunny while they paged my mom on the intercom. I remember being pissed off and saying no I HATE THE EASTER BUNNY lmao. To this day I fucking hate the EASTER bunny and im going to kick his ass like they did in Mallrats.

http://youngcurmudgeon.typepad.com/photos/for_ray/easter.jpg

ATRAIN
09-09-2008, 09:57 AM
The thing I never understood till just now is my mom sent my sister to go get me since she was the one that left me in the arcade, but why the fuck was she with my mom. My mom never wondered where the fuck her 4 year old was when my sister was with her. FUCK they tried to ditch me!!

JudynTX
09-09-2008, 10:00 AM
When I was fuck like 4 I got lost in the mall. I was in the arcade with my sister and playing games. Well she fucking left me there so I walked around the arcade for at least an hour looking for her, but when I didnt find her I left looking for my mom in the mall. I remember it was Easter time. I was the little lost crying kid in the mall and the Easter bunnies helpers asked me if I was lost. Now I look back at it thinking WHY ELSE WOULD I BE FUCKING CRYING asking for my mommy. So they took me to the mall office and were trying to cheer me up asking if I already went to visit the easter bunny while they paged my mom on the intercom. I remember being pissed off and saying no I HATE THE EASTER BUNNY lmao. To this day I fucking hate the EASTER bunny and im going to kick his ass like they did in Mallrats.

http://youngcurmudgeon.typepad.com/photos/for_ray/easter.jpg

What arcade was it? The one inside Central Park Mall? :lol

ATRAIN
09-09-2008, 10:03 AM
What arcade was it? The one inside Central Park Mall? :lol

This was in the Valley, the mall in Harlingen. Valle Vista Mall.

I. Hustle
09-09-2008, 10:04 AM
I remember the central park mall arcade. My friends and I met there to go to northstar

JudynTX
09-09-2008, 10:09 AM
This was in the Valley, the mall in Harlingen. Valle Vista Mall.

Oh!

I remember the central park mall arcade. My friends and I met there to go to northstar

Do you remember when North Star Mall had a theater inside?

I Love Me Some Me
09-09-2008, 10:10 AM
I remember the dollar theatre over by Ingram Mall. That's where I felt my first tit.

JudynTX
09-09-2008, 10:16 AM
I remember the dollar theatre over by Ingram Mall. That's where I felt my first tit.

:wow:lmao

That's Funked Up
09-09-2008, 10:20 AM

And then your sister slapped you.

I. Hustle
09-09-2008, 10:24 AM
Oh!

Do you remember when North Star Mall had a theater inside?

I thought I imagined that. I almost said that but wasn’t sure if my memory was correct. That’s right though. Meet up at Central Park go to the candy store and buy a bunch of junk or go to Mrs. Bairds thrift shop ahead of time and then either go there or to Central Park Fox.

ATRAIN
09-09-2008, 10:25 AM

I felt my first tit in a mall theater as well. No it wasnt my sisters, but a friends sister lol.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-09-2008, 10:38 AM
yeah i violated my first girl there as well. i really don't remember the movie we went to see.

Trainwreck2100
09-09-2008, 10:40 AM
I;m gonna bet it was Cop and a Half

JudynTX
09-09-2008, 10:44 AM
yeah i violated my first girl there as well. i really don't remember the movie we went to see.

Was it La Bamba? :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
09-09-2008, 10:52 AM
Was it La Bamba? :lol
honestly i don't remember. anybody remember Lucas Pizza outside of the theater in Ingram Park Mall? wow. that made me instantly hungry.

ATRAIN
09-09-2008, 10:59 AM
honestly i don't remember. anybody remember Lucas Pizza outside of the theater in Ingram Park Mall? wow. that made me instantly hungry.

Are Lucas Pizza's still around. Man they were fucking awesome!!

Viva Las Espuelas
09-09-2008, 11:14 AM
Are Lucas Pizza's still around. Man they were fucking awesome!!yes they were. haven't seen them in quite awhile. i'll consult with the google.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-09-2008, 11:32 AM
what about aladin's castle? lots of quarters were wasted there.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-09-2008, 11:34 AM
Do you remember when North Star Mall had a theater inside?no, but i remember that place that used to sell the churros there. it was in the food court, down stairs and they had this gingerbread land type set up. that was a lonnnnnng time ago.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-09-2008, 11:36 AM
oh, i was also about a block down from where that whacko went on his shooting spree during the battle of flowers. i was pretty young. i wasn't that tall and all i remember was people running and the Fox Photo blimp in the air.

Viva Las Espuelas
09-09-2008, 11:47 AM
orange freeze's and crinkle cut fries from Whopper Burger

mrsmaalox
09-09-2008, 12:36 PM
The thing I never understood till just now is my mom sent my sister to go get me since she was the one that left me in the arcade, but why the fuck was she with my mom. My mom never wondered where the fuck her 4 year old was when my sister was with her. FUCK they tried to ditch me!!

I wonder why?

ATRAIN
09-09-2008, 12:58 PM
I wonder why?

LOL fuck off!!! I was a good kid!!! Im still a good person!!

mrsmaalox
09-09-2008, 01:12 PM
LOL fuck off!!! I was a good kid!!! Im still a good person!!

I was just wondering! As a mother myself, it's pretty apparent that no mother would do that unless it was a pretty shitty little kid to begin with. :D

ATRAIN
09-09-2008, 01:13 PM
I was just wondering! As a mother myself, it's pretty apparent that no mother would do that unless it was a pretty shitty little kid to begin with. :D

Im fucking calling my mom tonight for some answers!!

mrsmaalox
09-09-2008, 01:16 PM

Can we make it a conference call? I have a few questions of my own!

ATRAIN
09-09-2008, 01:29 PM
Can we make it a conference call? I have a few questions of my own!

Like why did my mom raise me to not bang horny cougars that stalk me. I think I can answer that for you.

marini martini
09-09-2008, 01:34 PM
^^^glad to see you two finally getting along, again:toast

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Viva Las Espuelas
09-09-2008, 01:48 PM
aint it cute?

ATRAIN
09-09-2008, 02:26 PM
^^^glad to see you two finally getting along, again:toast

:lmao:lmao:lmao

aint it cute?

:nope:jack

mrsmaalox
09-09-2008, 02:58 PM
:nope:jack

:depressed I thought we were going to be friends

bendmz
09-09-2008, 05:27 PM

I don't suppose your name is "JOE DIRT ?":wow

ATRAIN
09-09-2008, 10:01 PM
I don't suppose your name is "JOE DIRT ?":wow

Nope

ShoogarBear
09-09-2008, 10:10 PM
I was 7 and got hit in the mouth with a baseball bat. That one remains pretty vivid.

Somebody looked at you and said, "I'll hit it"?