PDA

View Full Version : Palin: “So Sambo beat the bitch!”; and "Arctic Arabs"

boutons_
09-06-2008, 02:19 PM
The Repugs aren' the party of racism?

Palin makes one speech, dishes it out, but the Repugs are preventing her from meeting the press or going on TV news shows. What a bunch of macho-wannabe wimps, starting with nasty, lying, vindictive, racist Palin.

http://www.laprogressive.com/2008/09/05/alaskans-speak-in-a-frightened-whisper-palin-is-%E2%80%9Cracist-sexist-vindictive-and-mean%E2%80%9D/

She took over Wassilia with zero debt, and left it with $22M debt. "Reformer", my ass.

efrem1
09-06-2008, 02:26 PM
To say that Palin believes that whites are geneticly superior to blacks is preposterous. A source from a waitress called Lucille? way to go to use anonymous sources. Why don't you concentrate on real racism like Mugabe driving out whites in Zimbabwe or the inherent racism in the Mexican Constitution.

Mr. Peabody
09-06-2008, 02:30 PM
So....I heard from a waitress who overheard a conversation and the waitress refuses to give me her full name. C'mon, this is ridiculous.

I know this type of BS is enough for Hannity to plan his entire week around, but I simply don't think there's enough there to give it serious consideration.

Bartleby
09-06-2008, 02:31 PM
"According to Lucille, the waitress serving her table at the time and who asked that her last name not be used . . . "

Her last name probably won't be a secret for very long.

boutons_
09-06-2008, 02:31 PM
Lucille is "small-town USA", aren't they the heros the false-populist Repugs are trying to win to their cause? My bet is that there will be plenty more Lucille's and Kilkenny's coming forward.

"Why don't you concentrate on real racism like Mugabe driving out whites in Zimbabwe or the inherent racism in the Mexican Constitution."

I dunno, is somebody from Zimbabwe or Mexico running for US office? The US can't fix its own problems, let alone "fix" other countries.

jn77
09-06-2008, 04:52 PM
This is a non-story. I will not vote for the McCain/MILF ticket, but not because of hear say stories that came from a waitress. That is just stupid.

AZLouis
09-07-2008, 07:24 AM
http://mudflats.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/palin-2006-vetting.pdf

63 page vetting report on Palin from 2006. Not related to the article above, but it was in an article by the same writer who wrote a follow up article about using so many anonymous sources.

IceColdBrewski
09-07-2008, 12:07 PM
Lucille the waitress? Yeah, that's the smoking gun...:rolleyes

This is getting hilarious. Think back a year or two ago. If someone had told you that one ticket would have a woman on it, and the opponents of that ticket would be doing everything they could to smear said woman, you'd have instantly thought that Hillary would be getting smeared by the repubs.

Too funny. The libs have morphed into everything they hated about the repubs, and worse. If this isn't a smear campaign, I don't know what is. Oh that's right. It's only a smear campaign when the repubs do it. When libs do it, it's called "vetting" :lol

Spurminator
09-07-2008, 02:53 PM
Democrats suck at smearing. Instead of finding one or two flaws to concentrate all of their efforts on, they fling all the dirt they can find against the wall hoping something will stick. Then Republicans can focus their efforts on arguing (and usually winning) about the most irrelevant of those flaws while the real issues (or at least the ones that could be most effectively capitalized on) get buried in all of the muck.

Nice going guys. :tu