Manufan909
09-06-2008, 05:03 PM
I'm going with:
C- Ian/Bonner/Fab
PF- Tolliver/KT/Tim
SF- Bowen/Udoka
SG- Finley/Mason
PG- Hill/Vaughn/TP

Sorry if this is a lame thread, but I'm just bored out of my mind.
:depressed

And I know that there could be a trade, or Hill or Tolliver or both won't make the team, but I'm just guessing right now out of sheer boredom. For those who have followed previous preseasons, how does Pop go about it? Does he start those who will get the least playing team, or are new to the system, Does he even play any of the Big 3 for more than 5 minutes? I'm really curious. I might even buy a ticket, if they're really cheap and i have time to go see one.

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-06-2008, 05:24 PM
Am I the only one that forgot Tolliver was on the team until I remembered his name with this thread?

duncan228
09-06-2008, 05:27 PM
Am I the only one that forgot Tolliver was on the team until I remembered his name with this thread?

:lol I came across his name a few days ago and it took me a minute to remember he was on the team.

This summer has just been too damn long already.

Manufan909
09-06-2008, 05:33 PM
I third that, just a couple of days ago I was going to refer to him as the black bonner, then I miraculously remembered his name.:downspin:

Brutalis
09-06-2008, 05:38 PM
:lol I came across his name a few days ago and it took me a minute to remember he was on the team.

This summer has just been too damn long already.

Then you need to get into college football. May I suggest the Razorbacks?

dyk538
09-07-2008, 08:15 PM
razorbacks vs longhorns, saturday, longhorns win

Biggems
09-07-2008, 08:45 PM
hey Brutalis.......what are your thoughts on Arkansas St.? They almost beat UT in Austin last year. They beat A&M in College Station this year. The destroyed Texas Southern yesterday.

Would you want the Hogs to play them?