PDA

View Full Version : Hogs come from behind in the 4th, defeat ULM

Brutalis
09-06-2008, 09:35 PM
:lmao

28-27 we won. We were down 6-24, 14-24, 14-27, 21-27, 28-27. A 4th quarter drive with under two minutes put us ahead.

ULM missed a 45 yard FG attempt with seconds to play. Arkansas had missed 2 FGs and an extra point on our first TD and Petrino benched our kicker, thank GOD!

I tell ya, we might get trounced at Texas but this sure as hell beats losing. 2-0 is 2-0.

Hats off to Petrino. 4th and 1 on our scoring drive at midfield, he bunches the line and calls a play-action pass for a 30 yard click to the 20. Amazing call, ULM was stunned.

Don't like the end result, but at least we aren't singing A&M blues. A win is a win. See you guys in Austin next Saturday. :toast

Brutalis
09-06-2008, 09:37 PM
And to top off a great day.. ole Houston Nutt and Ole Piss lost cause of a FG to Wake Forest. Typical Nutt loss right there. Ole Piss better get used to that.

RonMexico
09-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Brutalis, I think you could officially be retarded.

Ole Miss already has a quality win and a close loss to a ranked opponent when they've sucked it up for years in the SEC. You guys have needed 4th quarter comebacks against an FCS team and ULM... and still needed a missed FG to win!!

"Not singing A&M blues." I don't even know what that means. A&M was up 28-10 in the 4th quarter yesterday and got lazy, then gave up 12 pts to win by 6. You've squeaked out two wins to terrible teams at home. Please refrain from making anymore pro-Arkansas threads until you play against Texas next week because then we can actually see how good or terrible your team is. A&M gets Miami soon, so we also have a decent test coming up.

Brutalis
09-08-2008, 01:12 AM
Brutalis, I think you could officially be retarded.

Ole Miss already has a quality win and a close loss to a ranked opponent when they've sucked it up for years in the SEC. You guys have needed 4th quarter comebacks against an FCS team and ULM... and still needed a missed FG to win!!

"Not singing A&M blues." I don't even know what that means. A&M was up 28-10 in the 4th quarter yesterday and got lazy, then gave up 12 pts to win by 6. You've squeaked out two wins to terrible teams at home. Please refrain from making anymore pro-Arkansas threads until you play against Texas next week because then we can actually see how good or terrible your team is. A&M gets Miami soon, so we also have a decent test coming up.

You're a Suns fan. And I'm retarded? Hokay.

Like I said, a win is a win. If you hadn't got beat by our little brothers you'd be saying the same thing.

"Lazy"... sure. Whatever makes you feel comfortable talking about it.

This was not a pro-Arkansas thread. Try reading. I tell it like it is, you should try that too.

Miami isn't Texas. "Decent" is being way kind.

RonMexico
09-08-2008, 06:24 AM
Your reading comprehension skills are very poor. Also, your ability to debate can be called into question, since you're attacking the man ("Suns fan!!!") rather than the argument.

I think even in a down year, Miami can be considered a "decent" test, while definitely not Texas. You're just fellating the shit out of Petrino and your team for their lucky ass comebacks against shitty shcools, but if Nutt were the coach, you would be creating about 3 threads to fire him.

Doug Collins
09-08-2008, 09:14 AM
:lmao

28-27 we won. We were down 6-24, 14-24, 14-27, 21-27, 28-27. A 4th quarter drive with under two minutes put us ahead.

ULM missed a 45 yard FG attempt with seconds to play. Arkansas had missed 2 FGs and an extra point on our first TD and Petrino benched our kicker, thank GOD!

I tell ya, we might get trounced at Texas but this sure as hell beats losing. 2-0 is 2-0.

Hats off to Petrino. 4th and 1 on our scoring drive at midfield, he bunches the line and calls a play-action pass for a 30 yard click to the 20. Amazing call, ULM was stunned.

Don't like the end result, but at least we aren't singing A&M blues. A win is a win. See you guys in Austin next Saturday. :toast

The obsession continues...

Brutalis
09-08-2008, 11:07 AM
No, that's just your delusion.

Brutalis
09-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Your reading comprehension skills are very poor. Also, your ability to debate can be called into question, since you're attacking the man ("Suns fan!!!") rather than the argument.

I think even in a down year, Miami can be considered a "decent" test, while definitely not Texas. You're just fellating the shit out of Petrino and your team for their lucky ass comebacks against shitty shcools, but if Nutt were the coach, you would be creating about 3 threads to fire him.

This isn't debate class. There isn't even a debate here. You speak of humility (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2757916&postcount=45) yet want to call me retarded. You failed to even make a "rebuttal" to my "debate" in that thread. Speaking about humility then go on to talk about a penis in my mouth. Such humility with such class. How's that for reading comprehension?

RonMexico
09-08-2008, 11:33 AM
This isn't debate class. There isn't even a debate here. You speak of humility (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2757916&postcount=45) yet want to call me retarded. You failed to even make a "rebuttal" to my "debate" in that thread. Speaking about humility then go on to talk about a penis in my mouth. Such humility with such class. How's that for reading comprehension?

I don't think you know the meaning of any of the words you used in that paragraph.

Brutalis: Ole Miss lost by missing a FG... what a typical Nutt loss!!!! We won because ULM missed a field goal... what a great Petrino win!!!! I love him!!!! Our team is so great!!!

RonMexico: You've barely beat 2 terrible teams at home. Please stop mentioning the Phoenix Suns or Texas A&M Aggies in any of your posts until you play at Texas this weekend.

Brutalis: This isn't debate class... It's difficult for me to post while sucking off C. Dick and B. Petrino.

Brutalis
09-08-2008, 11:37 AM
Do you like repeating yourself while forming them in new sentences?

Okay Mike. Try harder and bring something for me to chew you up with again. Thanks have a good day. :tu

MajorMike
09-08-2008, 11:55 AM
Me? Hell, for ya'll this year a win is a win; you are going to need them.

RonMexico
09-08-2008, 12:43 PM
Do you like repeating yourself while forming them in new sentences?

Okay Mike. Try harder and bring something for me to chew you up with again. Thanks have a good day. :tu

When you gave me that thumbs up, I knew you was a real man.

RonMexico
09-08-2008, 12:57 PM
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/ncfnation/0-2-186/Georgia-takes-over-top-spot-in-SEC-power-rankings.html

Let your own SEC Insider show you the truth about Arkansas football right now. At least A&M is ranked at #11 in the conference.

Brutalis
09-08-2008, 01:46 PM
Me? Hell, for ya'll this year a win is a win; you are going to need them.

Haha that's very true.

When you gave me that thumbs up, I knew you was a real man.

You already knew that with your failed attempts at confronting me while getting your ass handed to you.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/ncfnation/0-2-186/Georgia-takes-over-top-spot-in-SEC-power-rankings.html

Let your own SEC Insider show you the truth about Arkansas football right now. At least A&M is ranked at #11 in the conference.

:blah

What's the all time record between UA and TAMU?

omgz pwnzors uhgan!

RonMexico
09-08-2008, 01:53 PM
All-time records don't matter at all. Otherwise, I would care about the 30+ wrestling titles the CaptMikes have in Stillwater.

You didn't even realize I was making fun of your terrible grammar and your ghetto ex-gf from the NBA Forum, so I should go ahead and link it here for you: http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2756743&postcount=11

I got slapped a few times by my ex but I never retaliated. She told me later "I knew you was a real man after that." When really I wanted to beat the shit out of her. I didn't warrant getting hit at all, especially when she had been the one cheating and I busted her out for it.

Anyways.

I can't agree with the guy although I totally understand. I just couldn't hit a girl. The only exceptions I would make would be..

-If I saw my girl get hit I will smooth use one blow and knock the bitch plum out that is doing it to her.
-If I saw my mom or grandma get hit by some woman, I would bring hell down on that bitch as well.

So, you're an idiot with an inferiority complex and you condone beating up women... actually, you and CaptMike have a lot in common.

Brutalis
09-08-2008, 03:28 PM
All-time records don't matter at all. Otherwise, I would care about the 30+ wrestling titles the CaptMikes have in Stillwater.

You didn't even realize I was making fun of your terrible grammar and your ghetto ex-gf from the NBA Forum, so I should go ahead and link it here for you: http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2756743&postcount=11

So, you're an idiot with an inferiority complex and you condone beating up women... actually, you and CaptMike have a lot in common.

Right. All time records don't matter. Yet you think any lousy thing you call a point does? You totally ducked the humility thing. You were owned and still have a lot of unwrapping to do to get out of it.

RonMexico
09-08-2008, 03:41 PM
You didn't "catch" me on anything to do with humility. You're the one ripping on Ole Miss and Houston Nutt consistently while showing so much love to a 2-0 UA team that has barely beat two sissies at home.

I openly admitted that I was disappointed in us losing to Ark. St. I don't know what's more humble than that, but whatever.

And my all-time records comment is half-joking, half-true. CaptMike can sit back and rip on Notre Dame despite their historical records because he thinks they suck now. Additionally, we can't discuss an Arkansas-A&M all-time head-to-head because the teams are in entirely different conferences and situations than they were in 1991.

Brutalis
09-08-2008, 03:51 PM
You didn't "catch" me on anything to do with humility. You're the one ripping on Ole Miss and Houston Nutt consistently while showing so much love to a 2-0 UA team that has barely beat two sissies at home.

I caught it. Stupidity is easy to catch.
I stated the truth, they lost by a FG. It was a typical loss, go look at his record against ranked opponents. And they better get used to it because, that was routine at Arkansas with him. If he couldn't win those games at Arkansas he damn sure isn't at Ole Piss.

I openly admitted that I was disappointed in us losing to Ark. St. I don't know what's more humble than that, but whatever.

Alright good for you.

And my all-time records comment is half-joking, half-true. CaptMike can sit back and rip on Notre Dame despite their historical records because he thinks they suck now. Additionally, we can't discuss an Arkansas-A&M all-time head-to-head because the teams are in entirely different conferences and situations than they were in 1991.

Okay your fucking man love for Mike is going overboard. You keep talking about him like he's your baby daddy. Enough already.

Nice going back on the all-time records don't mean anything. For me to see any point (as if I have yet) of yours now is definitely bunk.

And yeah we can discuss it. I don't see why not. I wasn't the one who brought up comparing UA and TAMU to begin with. Your baby daddy did I believe.

You can chill at any point now. This got old when I got on ST this morning and read your junk. You got issues with me obviously, and should probably stop replying to me over and over because I can do this all day every day. Just ask rAm and T Park. Or Dio for that matter.

Brutalis
09-08-2008, 04:02 PM
Haha Ron you say I was talking up Arkansas or giving praise? Tell me who here makes a thread laughing about how they barely beat cup cake schools other than me? But no I'm sucking Petrino cock and praising the Hogs. Haha, riiiight.

RonMexico
09-08-2008, 04:08 PM
Haha Ron you say I was talking up Arkansas or giving praise? Tell me who here makes a thread laughing about how they barely beat cup cake schools other than me? But no I'm sucking Petrino cock and praising the Hogs. Haha, riiiight.

Who does? I don't know who you're talking about... CaptMike? jgw? You?

http://muleriderathletics.com/mens-sports/basketball/

RonMexico
09-08-2008, 04:09 PM
Doug Collins and me both compared UA and TAMU... you're the one that disagreed with us and talked about A&M having 3 billion coaches in the last 10 years, which "isn't even close to what it was like with Arkansas."

Brutalis
09-08-2008, 05:51 PM
I was exaggerating obviously. Although the programs have gone through similar changes I do not think we compare.

RonMexico
09-08-2008, 07:31 PM
I was exaggerating obviously. Although the programs have gone through similar changes I do not think we compare.

That's true... because it's not like Forbes listed us both as two of the most valuable programs in college football... like really close to each other on the list.

Biggems
09-08-2008, 07:48 PM
a pissing match between fans of two teams that completely suck.....classic

HOOK EM HORNS

Brutalis
09-08-2008, 11:26 PM
That's true... because it's not like Forbes listed us both as two of the most valuable programs in college football... like really close to each other on the list.

Who's ahead of who?

MajorMike
09-09-2008, 07:54 AM
http://www.imageafter.com/images/forum_upload/371_downward_spiral.jpg