PDA

View Full Version : Heat need to trade Shawn Marion

coachmac87
09-07-2008, 02:18 AM
Either for a big or point guard. With Udonis Haslem at the center position...although they make up for it with their athleticism the front office has to be working on something.

Shawn Marion has one yr left so he can be easily moved. And he is a player that most teams can use. I dont think Beasley should start at the 4. They need to bring beasley off the bench first to see what position he will truly play in the league. Is he a 3 or 4? But the heat have zero centers. So here are some ideas that can work for the Heat and the counter partner.

Knicks- Get Marion. And he reunites with his old coach for one more yr. Who knows if he resigns in the summer, but it could help the Knicks move some players.

Heat- Get Eddy Curry, Nate Robinson and Quentin Richardson.

Heat get a down low presence who can score. Haslim can move back to the four and Beasley can find out his role on the bench. Possibly start James Jones or Q at 3. I just think Beasley will be better at the 3 in the league he will just need time to adjust.

It can work for both teams.

JamStone
09-07-2008, 02:20 AM
For $17 million worth of marijuana for their rookie point guard, Mario Chalmers.

Udokafan05
09-07-2008, 11:41 PM
That would be horrible move for heat. Curry can barely move, and robinson is a punk who is always in fights. Heat have a chance of doing good in horrible eastern conference.

Sissiborgo
09-08-2008, 01:04 PM
Pff Miami sucks but if Marion will be traded than they are just doing good for him...:toast

MrChug
09-08-2008, 11:40 PM
Okay. Who gives a shit.

Gino
09-09-2008, 12:31 AM
Marion really regressed last season. He's a player who heavily relies on his athleticism and its started to dwindle.

Funny that I used to really appreciate him since he seemed to realize that he wasn't a franchise player or even a "number two" guy. So much for that.