PDA

View Full Version : Texans at Steelers

InRareForm
09-07-2008, 12:13 PM
Wow, fuck the refs. Gave us a bad spot in a nice drive we were having.

InRareForm
09-07-2008, 12:28 PM
damn 0-7 texans losing.

Defense looking plain and Steelers picking it apart.

Lets get the Offense going and keep throwing Schaub!!!

InRareForm
09-07-2008, 12:32 PM
Schaub just got sacked, god i hate the steelers stellar pash rush. this might be long day

Sense
09-07-2008, 12:43 PM
should be 0-14...

that Ward pass was legit

J.T.
My fantasy teams would appreciate no more TD runs by Willie Parker and several passing TDs from Ben to Santonio Holmes.

J.T.
should be 0-14...

that Ward pass was legit

Yeah it was.

InRareForm
09-07-2008, 12:45 PM
should be 0-14...

that Ward pass was legit

naw it was a make up call, texans shouldve had 1st and 10 at the 41 in the first quarter.

Sense
09-07-2008, 12:47 PM
naw it was a make up call, texans shouldve had 1st and 10 at the 41 in the first quarter.

should be 0-21

make-up call my ass.

Sense
09-07-2008, 12:53 PM
This game is going to be rape...

traitoravery
09-07-2008, 12:54 PM
Offense looks like Crap Defense looks mediocre.....The Texans really dissapointed me.

InRareForm
09-07-2008, 12:54 PM
This game is going to be rape...

already is.

InRareForm
09-07-2008, 01:06 PM
well at least Mario Williams is still a BEAST!

dougp
09-07-2008, 02:04 PM
well at least Mario Williams is still a BEAST!

I thought the Texans would be a wild card team this year ... not gonna happen. This is sad, and the Steelers really might be a top 3 team in their confrence if they keep this up. Parker is nuts.

The Instigator
09-07-2008, 02:04 PM
TEXANS SUCK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

monosylab1k
09-07-2008, 02:05 PM
:lmao the Texans :lmao :lmao :lmao

T Park
09-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Texans will more than likely have a better record than the Patriots.

benefactor
09-07-2008, 07:40 PM
Man that sucked...everyone not named Mario Williams or Andre Johnson failed. Secondary? Run defense? We looked nothing like the team that went 8-8 last year. :(

This first stretch is going to be brutal. Must be nice to be a Cowgirls fan and play a bunch of cupcakes the first seven games of the season(Eagles being the exception...but that one is in Dallas).

Sense
09-07-2008, 07:42 PM
Man that sucked...everyone not named Mario Williams or Andre Johnson failed. Secondary? Run defense? We looked nothing like the team that went 8-8 last year. :(

This first stretch is going to be brutal. Must be nice to be a Cowgirls fan and play a bunch of cupcakes the first seven games of the season(Eagles being the exception...but that one is in Dallas).

Cleveland didn't do shit against the Cowboys.... but

Browns>Texans

benefactor
09-07-2008, 08:10 PM
Cleveland didn't do shit against the Cowboys.... but

Browns>Texans
I wouldn't take it that far. I try to be as honest as I can as a fan and not be too much of a homer. So that being said, I think we are better than Cleveland but I know that we are far from being as good as contending teams like the Pat, Giants and yes, the Cowboys.

But on second thought, doesn't Dallas need to actually win a playoff game before they can be called a contender? :D :stirpot:

Sense
09-07-2008, 08:16 PM
I wouldn't take it that far. I try to be as honest as I can as a fan and not be too much of a homer. So that being said, I think we are better than Cleveland but I know that we are far from being as good as contending teams like the Pat, Giants and yes, the Cowboys.

But on second thought, doesn't Dallas need to actually win a playoff game before they can be called a contender? :D :stirpot:

Isn't your team supposed to make it to the playoffs to enable the trash talk?

benefactor
09-07-2008, 08:47 PM
Isn't your team supposed to make it to the playoffs to enable the trash talk?
We have won just as many playoff games as Dallas since our franchise was founded...so I figure it all evens out. At least we are meeting our expectations.

But all trash talk aside, its a long season. You guys have a good shot at being there at the end of January and if we can fix our defensive problems and survive this opening stretch(I consider 2-3 survival) we have an outside shot of sneaking in as a wild card.

Sense
09-07-2008, 08:59 PM
We have won just as many playoff games as Dallas since our franchise was founded...so I figure it all evens out. At least we are meeting our expectations.

But all trash talk aside, its a long season. You guys have a good shot at being there at the end of January and if we can fix our defensive problems and survive this opening stretch(I consider 2-3 survival) we have an outside shot of sneaking in as a wild card.

I emphasized playoffs apparences... but ok..

and I really doubt that they'll sneak in as a wild card.. they still have a couple of years to go..

benefactor
09-07-2008, 10:38 PM
I emphasized playoffs apparences... but ok..

and I really doubt that they'll sneak in as a wild card.. they still have a couple of years to go..
Yeah...I doubt it too. We still have to shore up the secondary and get a consistent running back before we will be ready. The AFC ain't getting no easier either.

ATRAIN
09-08-2008, 08:48 AM
My ass still hurts from that butt raping the Steelers gave us. Im just happy the Jags, Titans (even though they won) and Colts looked like shit too. VY is out for the year from what I hear so now im actually worried about the Titans.