PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch the Titans Game?

Cant_Be_Faded
09-07-2008, 03:56 PM
Any comments? It wasn't on here.

How was Vince? Was he as horrible as the stats suggest?

johnsmith
09-07-2008, 03:58 PM
Any comments? It wasn't on here.

How was Vince? Was he as horrible as the stats suggest?

Same as always, Titans defense was nails, Vince continues to be the most overrated quarterback in the NFL.

dirk4mvp
09-07-2008, 04:08 PM
That guy fucking blows. He constantly ovethrew his receivers. Collins came in the game and instantly showed that he's better than young.

Titans d is pretty nasty though.

SpursFanFirst
09-07-2008, 04:14 PM
I was being forced to watch the stupid Jets game on CBS, even though the Jags and Titans are in the Colts division. :bang

Cant_Be_Faded
09-07-2008, 04:25 PM
But his hamstring is fucked up I'm sure that affects passing.

He is probably going to have an insanely shitty season, starting out with so many injuries. Sucks.

Condemned 2 HelLA
09-07-2008, 06:07 PM
Fuck him and the rest of those flaming thumbtacks.

monosylab1k
09-07-2008, 06:20 PM
It's never easy when the front office decides that Justin Gage is good enough to be a #1 receiver on your team.

Funny how every other QB in the league gets credit when their teams win, except for Vince. He left the game with his team ahead of possibly the best team in the AFC. Fuck the haters.

johnsmith
09-07-2008, 06:38 PM
But his hamstring is fucked up I'm sure that affects passing.

He is probably going to have an insanely shitty season, starting out with so many injuries. Sucks.

Then i guess his hamstring must have been fucked up last year and the year before as well.

johnsmith
09-07-2008, 06:41 PM
It's never easy when the front office decides that Justin Gage is good enough to be a #1 receiver on your team.

Funny how every other QB in the league gets credit when their teams win, except for Vince. He left the game with his team ahead of possibly the best team in the AFC. Fuck the haters.

I actually think the quarterback receives too much emphasis as far as wins/losses go. Sure having a good quarterback is key, but it isn't everything, ask Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer.

If the Titans ever make any noise in the playoffs it will be because Vince Young stops making mistakes because he's not going to ever be the quarterback in the NFL that he was in college.

In the end though, I am a VY hater, but until he proves that he's actually a good NFL quarterback, then I'm right.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Then i guess his hamstring must have been fucked up last year and the year before as well.

Actually he was injured the most of the entire last season too. Sucks, its like he can't handle contact in the NFL.

johnsmith
09-07-2008, 06:47 PM
Actually he was injured the most of the entire last season too. Sucks, its like he can't handle contact in the NFL.

Wasn't he a "never get injured" guy when he was in college?

Cant_Be_Faded
09-07-2008, 06:51 PM
He had a light sprain his freshman year, other than that, yeah he was pretty durable.

dirk4mvp
09-07-2008, 06:59 PM
He left the game with his team ahead of possibly the best team in the AFC. Fuck the haters.

Were we watching the same Jags? They're good, but not that good.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
09-08-2008, 12:29 AM
Reports are that he didn't want to go back into the game after getting booed for throwing another INT.

Dude needs to stop sulking and just play.

Whisky Dog
09-08-2008, 01:22 AM
Damn, I thought this dude was going to be a stud for sure. Oh well, he was fun as hell to watch for 2 years in college. Wish he would have gone back to UT for some 2006 Domination, though.

traitoravery
09-08-2008, 02:10 AM
VY needs to grow some fuckin Balls and just play....

johngateswhiteley
09-08-2008, 04:44 AM
Same as always, Titans defense was nails, Vince continues to be the most overrated quarterback in the NFL.

yep. his play really is indefensible.

monosylab1k
09-08-2008, 08:44 AM
Were we watching the same Jags? They're good, but not that good.

Hmmm kinda like the Colts, right?