PDA

View Full Version : Is Obama Ready?

SnakeBoy
09-07-2008, 06:10 PM
I find the past weeks events very telling. In response to attacks from the Obama camp, a complete rookie Sarah Palin repeatedly kicks Obama in the balls.

Obama's response to to being kicked in the balls is "C'mon man, you can't just make stuff up, I mean, C'mon man."

I don't know. Is this guy really ready to go toe to toe with people like Vladimir Putin?

ChumpDumper
09-07-2008, 06:12 PM
You're an idiot.

SnakeBoy
09-07-2008, 06:40 PM
You're an idiot.

C'mon man You can't just ah man I mean c'mon man what the c'mon man.

Mr. Peabody
09-07-2008, 06:51 PM
I don't know. Is this guy really ready to go toe to toe with people like Vladimir Putin?

I don't know. Will Republicans cry if he is rude to Putin....?

Anti.Hero
09-07-2008, 07:09 PM
You gotta admit, it's going to be kinda fun seeing what Russia will come up with for the next 4 years with a war-scared usa.

SnakeBoy
09-07-2008, 07:36 PM
If Obama is at the helm, I don't think it will be fun at all to watch what Putin does. He already knows europe is weak and indecisive, that's not even up for debate. If he percieves the US as being weak and indecisive also then I'll tell you what he's going to do...Whatever the hell he wants.

I've gotta think that at some point at least some Obamabots are going to come out of their kool-aide induced delusion and at least begin to recognize his glaring flaws as a leader. If his "I'm a pussy" response to Palin's attacks isn't proof enough just watch his interview with Bill O'Reilly and see how easily he capitulates to a dumb ass blow hard like O'Reilly.

Then again, Obamabots don't seem able to be honest with themselves. Obama picks Biden and they proclaim it as an example of great judgement. Then they attack McCain on judgement, asking the question if Palin was the best choice from the field of republican possibilities. A stupid question since it obviously was because if he picked a boring white guy he loses the election. The real question was Obama's choice really the best one given his choices or was it just a sign of arrogance. I can't wait to see the tee shirts and bumper stickers...John McCain: Man enough to pick a woman.

Yonivore
09-07-2008, 07:40 PM
I don't know. Will Republicans cry if he is rude to Putin....?
Rude? Is that what they're calling cocksucking these days?

Mr. Peabody
09-07-2008, 07:52 PM
Rude? Is that what they're calling cocksucking these days?

I'm afraid I don't know the lingo from the Republican National Convention.

xngMICqcA5A

The funny thing is that the guy in the clip is from SA.