09-07-2008, 06:18 PM
FUCK YOU TSA!!!

almost makes the hurt of the brady injury go away:depressed

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-07-2008, 06:18 PM
:rollin

Sense
09-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Did anyone else notice how immensely QUIET it got in the stadium... like if the whole fans were hoping for a flag to fly onto the field.

hahaha that + the cowboy win made my day..

I hate the chargers

SpursFanFirst
09-07-2008, 06:22 PM
I missed something...I take it the Chargers lost?

edit: I just checked the score, but how did the Panthers win in the end?

monosylab1k
09-07-2008, 06:25 PM
2 seconds left, Delhomme hits some no-name in the back of the end zone. San Diego cries.

monosylab1k
09-07-2008, 06:26 PM
The best thing about it was that right before the play, the TV broadcast showed Norv Turner with this smug ass look on his face. I don't remember if they showed his face after the game was over.

SpursFanFirst
09-07-2008, 06:27 PM
:lol dang...I wish I could've seen that!
I'm hoping for highlights on NBC.

Sense
09-07-2008, 06:28 PM
:lol dang...I wish I could've seen that!
I'm hoping for highlights on NBC.
they just showed some on FOX

ducks
09-07-2008, 06:29 PM
why do coaches play conservative d at the end of games

SpursFanFirst
On Fox this afternoon, they were talking about how great the Chargers are and how they're headed to the SB this year.

ducks
could very easily be

SpursFanFirst
09-07-2008, 06:30 PM
they just showed some on FOX

I have NBC on getting ready for the Colts game.
The NBC guys suck, by the way.

ducks
09-07-2008, 06:30 PM
chargers are like spurs start slow

SpursFanFirst
09-07-2008, 06:31 PM
why why why would you compare the Chargers to the Spurs?

Sense
09-07-2008, 06:31 PM
I have NBC on getting ready for the Colts game.
The NBC guys suck, by the way.

Well the game is in an hour isn't it?

:/

SpursFanFirst
09-07-2008, 06:32 PM
Well the game is in an hour isn't it?

:/

45 minutes, why?

Evan
09-07-2008, 06:33 PM
why do coaches play conservative d at the end of games

ask Romeo Crennel.

Sense
09-07-2008, 06:36 PM
45 minutes, why?

well I'm pretty sure you can change the channel... watch highlights and switch it back in less than 45 mins :P

SpursFanFirst
09-07-2008, 06:38 PM
well I'm pretty sure you can change the channel... watch highlights and switch it back in less than 45 mins :P

I've already missed the highlights for the Chargers game on FOX...they've got to get to them soon on NBC. <sigh> I'll just wait it out.

Seriously though, these guys are awful! Is there anyone out there that prefers them to the FOX guys?>

Sense
09-07-2008, 06:43 PM
I'd rank em...

1. Fox
4. ESPN
4. NBC
4. CBS

johnsmith
09-07-2008, 06:45 PM
why why why would you compare the Chargers to the Spurs?

Well, they're cheaters, no one outside of their home city really likes them, they complain a lot, they win a lot in the regular season............but the comparisons really stop there.

johnsmith
09-07-2008, 06:45 PM
By the way, thank you San Diego, you just eliminated me from my survivor league in week 1.

IronMexican
09-07-2008, 06:47 PM
I'd rank em...

1. Fox
4. ESPN
4. NBC
4. CBS

CBS use to be the best, when they had Jim Nantz, and Deion.

Sense
09-07-2008, 07:00 PM
I've already missed the highlights for the Chargers game on FOX...they've got to get to them soon on NBC. <sigh> I'll just wait it out.

Seriously though, these guys are awful! Is there anyone out there that prefers them to the FOX guys?>

I just saw the highlight again... heh did you see it now? :P

so you can understand the thread.

SpursFanFirst
09-07-2008, 07:08 PM
I just saw the highlight again... heh did you see it now? :P

so you can understand the thread.

:lol I finally saw the highlight. I wish I could've seen Turner's reaction live. Good stuff!

monosylab1k
09-07-2008, 07:17 PM
LT's press conference right now.......that guy is such a fucking homo. I just hate his fucking face.

SpursFanFirst
09-07-2008, 07:18 PM
LT's press conference right now.......that guy is such a fucking homo. I just hate his fucking face.

:wow That's your new team you're talking about!

possessed
09-07-2008, 07:25 PM

Couldn't agree more.

mytespurs
09-07-2008, 09:23 PM
On Fox this afternoon, they were talking about how great the Chargers are and how they're headed to the SB this year.

and they just might. One loss a season does not make. Remember, back in the 90's, the cowpokes started 0-2 and went on to win the SB that year.
And especially now that their nemisis, the Pats, lose Brady. The Chargers seem to have the Colts number. So if this is their year, they need to step it up.

However, I'm still not confident in Norm even though they made it to the afc championship...............:hat

Sense
09-07-2008, 09:25 PM
and they just might. One loss a season does not make. Remember, back in the 90's, the cowpokes started 0-2 and went on to win the SB that year.
And especially now that their nemisis, the Pats, lose Brady. The Chargers seem to have the Colts number. So if this is their year, they need to step it up.

However, I'm still not confident in Norm even though they made it to the afc championship...............:hat

You lost to Carolina....

team full of young backs... rusty QB... new WRs and missing their best player in Steve Smith...

oh and AT HOME...

You better keep those hopes up

SpursFanFirst
09-07-2008, 09:29 PM

Sure...but I agree with Sense...Carolina? please.

TheSanityAnnex
09-07-2008, 09:51 PM
FUCK YOU TSA!!!

almost makes the hurt of the brady injury go away:depressed

Just got back from the game.

Stadium went absolutely silent after that play, myself included.

But for a Pats fan after today's game absolutely made my day. You stupid fuck, how does KARMA taste? I knew Pats fans would get it, but I did not know it would happen this fast. First game.............Brady out?!?! :lmao

How does KARMA feel 8 inches deep in your ass? Have fun with this thread dipshit, you've got an entire season to suffer through, to me...............just one game. Enjoy your season.

mytespurs
09-08-2008, 12:08 AM
Sure...but I agree with Sense...Carolina? please.

Could be worse as in losing a home game to the phins or the chiefs..........

KidCongo
09-08-2008, 02:15 AM
First game of the season. They will turn it around.

monosylab1k
09-08-2008, 08:45 AM
Just got back from the game.

Stadium went absolutely silent after that play, myself included.

But for a Pats fan after today's game absolutely made my day. You stupid fuck, how does KARMA taste? I knew Pats fans would get it, but I did not know it would happen this fast. First game.............Brady out?!?! :lmao

How does KARMA feel 8 inches deep in your ass? Have fun with this thread dipshit, you've got an entire season to suffer through, to me...............just one game. Enjoy your season.

Pats will still make the playoffs this year, Chargers won't. Book it.

BUMP
09-08-2008, 09:37 AM

if it was a one game season

monosylab1k
09-08-2008, 09:45 AM
if it was a one game season

Statistically the Pats have the easiest schedule in the league.

Imagine a world where Tom Brady was never born (wet dream for TSA & JT). Right now everybody would still be putting the Patriots at the top of the AFC East. Everybody is picking Minnesota to win their division, and they've got Tavaris fucking Jackson at QB for them. New England's team as a whole has way more talent than the Vikings, and while we haven't seen much of Cassel, he's at least on the same level as Jackson.

If all Cassel does is play the Trent Dilfer "don't screw up too bad" role of game manager, then this is still a 10 win team.

Meanwhile, the Chargers are coached by Norv Turner. Enough said.

NBA Junkie
09-08-2008, 09:47 AM
How 'bout them Colts? :lmao

TheSanityAnnex
09-08-2008, 09:51 AM
Statistically the Chargers play the second easiest schedule in the league, and also get to play the Chiefs, Raiders, and Broncos twice. Oh yeah, they still have their starting QB as well. Explain to me again how they will miss the playoffs.

Imagine a world where Tom Brady was never born (wet dream for TSA & JT). Right now everybody would still be putting the Patriots at the top of the AFC East. Everybody is picking Minnesota to win their division, and they've got Tavaris fucking Jackson at QB for them. New England's team as a whole has way more talent than the Vikings, and while we haven't seen much of Cassel, he's at least on the same level as Jackson.

If all Cassel does is play the Trent Dilfer "don't screw up too bad" role of game manager, then this is still a 10 win team.

BUMP
09-08-2008, 10:01 AM

no i agree the Pats will make the playoffs. this is a 16-0 team from a year ago. so losing just one player (even though it IS Tom Brady) is still just one player and they are definitely capable 10-11 wins

i just dont see how on earth the Chargers wont make it

monosylab1k
09-08-2008, 10:04 AM
Statistically the Chargers play the second easiest schedule in the league, and also get to play the Chiefs, Raiders, and Broncos twice. Oh yeah, they still have their starting QB as well. Explain to me again how they will miss the playoffs.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/coaches/TurnNo0.htm

mytespurs
09-08-2008, 12:10 PM

:ROFLMAO:
Good one.

While it's true the Pats have a statistically easy schedule, it doesn't necessarily mean they will have a easy ride; witness the upsets last night. I don't think it's all doom & gloom w/Brady out..I think they may still win the division (sorry not overly impressed w/the Jets but it's early and the Bills...who knows???!!).

bostonguy
09-08-2008, 12:19 PM
The Bills/Jets are going to be contenders in that division now that Brady is out. I hope people aren't exactly sleeping on those teams. If the Pats are able to make it to the playoffs without Brady, that would be a shocker. I don't expect them to lie down and quit but every game has become a tough game with no Brady.

monosylab1k
09-08-2008, 01:13 PM
The Bills/Jets are going to be contenders in that division now that Brady is out. I hope people aren't exactly sleeping on those teams. If the Pats are able to make it to the playoffs without Brady, that would be a shocker. I don't expect them to lie down and quit but every game has become a tough game with no Brady.

Every game will be tough but it's not impossible. All Cassel has to do is manage the games. He doesn't need to be spectacular. He's got Randy Moss and Wes Welker, he's got a decent running game.

There is history of an all-time great QB going down for the season and his backup stepping up to lead the team to a championship.

http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2008/0121/nfl_g_hostetler_580.jpg

It happened before and it can happen again.

dirk4mvp
09-08-2008, 01:15 PM
How 'bout them Colts? :lmao

good one

it's not like it was peyton's first game back from surgery and only started practicing just last week or anything.

aren't you a vikings fan? :rolleyes

bostonguy
09-08-2008, 01:29 PM
Every game will be tough but it's not impossible. All Cassel has to do is manage the games. He doesn't need to be spectacular. He's got Randy Moss and Wes Welker, he's got a decent running game.

There is history of an all-time great QB going down for the season and his backup stepping up to lead the team to a championship.

http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2008/0121/nfl_g_hostetler_580.jpg

It happened before and it can happen again.

That's why they play the games. This team having that resilient heart does give me that glimmer of hope.

ducks
09-08-2008, 03:14 PM
good one

it's not like it was peyton's first game back from surgery and only started practicing just last week or anything.

aren't you a vikings fan? :rolleyeswhy the hell did he not practice during preason
that is what those games are for

dirk4mvp
09-08-2008, 03:19 PM
why the hell did he not practice during preason
that is what those games are for

you dumb cunt.

there was a pretty good reason why he didn't play in the preseason.

monosylab1k
09-08-2008, 03:21 PM
why the hell did he not practice during preason

cuz he was recovering from surgery you fucking dumbshit.

lefty
09-08-2008, 05:32 PM
This game was fucking amazing

:downspin:

ducks
09-08-2008, 05:40 PM
cuz he was recovering from surgery you fucking dumbshit.

should have had it sooner

slayermin
09-09-2008, 01:23 AM

Just read your post. These were my thoughts exactly.

I guess the Chargers might lose at Pittsburgh. And if they do, that's 14-2.

Obviously staying healthy is key but I think this might be their year. It will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

And that pass by Delhomme was such a fluke. Even he was shocked he completed it.

KidCongo
09-09-2008, 04:22 AM
Can't wait till Chargers fuck up Pats. The Colts will too.

NBA Junkie
09-09-2008, 04:24 AM
good one

aren't you a vikings fan? :rolleyes

Just the fact that he was outplayed by KYLE ORTON, rust or not, makes it funny.

What does being a Vikings fan have to do with anything? It's not like I spent the Summer trash talking about them despite so-called experts predicting them to win the NFC north. Predictions I disagreed with prior to last night's loss.

Sense
09-09-2008, 06:11 AM
Just read your post. These were my thoughts exactly.

:lmao

Obviously staying healthy is key but I think this might be their year. It will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

And that pass by Delhomme was such a fluke. Even he was shocked he completed it.

dirk4mvp
09-09-2008, 08:13 AM
Obviously staying healthy is key but I think this might be their year.

Isn't that the charger's slogan every year?

dirk4mvp
09-09-2008, 08:14 AM
Just the fact that he was outplayed by KYLE ORTON, rust or not, makes it funny.

What does being a Vikings fan have to do with anything? It's not like I spent the Summer trash talking about them despite so-called experts predicting them to win the NFC north. Predictions I disagreed with prior to last night's loss.

lol, tavaris jackson

NBA Junkie
09-09-2008, 10:30 AM
lol, tavaris jackson

You forgot Brad Childress, the worst coach in football.

I'll be laughing even harder if the Colts somehow manage to lose in Minneapolis this Sunday. No excuses if they do.

slayermin
09-09-2008, 11:26 AM

The NFL is a violent game. That slogan can be used for every team, especially with the parity in the league now.

dirk4mvp
09-09-2008, 12:23 PM
You forgot Brad Childress, the worst coach in football.

I'll be laughing even harder if the Colts somehow manage to lose in Minneapolis this Sunday. No excuses if they do.

Very possible considering how bad they let Forte carve them up.

slayermin
09-09-2008, 05:27 PM

I was wrong about the Delhomme pass. It was a great play on his part. When I saw it live and then the replay, it looked liked the chargers had a chance at tipping the ball. But after watching the replay a few times, it was thrown high and to the back of the endzone. Great pass by Delhomme.

As for the Chargers, I think they have a great season. Maybe it won't be 14-2 year but 12 to 13 wins is a strong possibility.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
09-09-2008, 05:51 PM
Well, this didn't take long at all:

Merriman to undergo surgery, to be placed on injured reserve

San Diego Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman will be placed on injured reserve so he can undergo total reconstructive surgery, according a Chargers source and a source close to Merriman told ESPN's Chris Mortensen.

Merriman was attempting to play this season with two torn ligaments in his left knee.

The knee problem dates back to the end of the 2007 season

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3578588

MajorMike
09-09-2008, 05:58 PM
They forced him to get surgery.

mytespurs
09-09-2008, 06:28 PM
They forced him to get surgery.

you think so? I thought maybe Brady's injury made him think more clearly about it. Smart decision on Merriman's part......get the surgery and he'll be able to play another few years. He was taking a big risk by playing with it as is. But diddn't the Chargers doctors clear him to play and then he went to get second, third and fourth opinions? Perhaps their desire to get to the big game outweighed common sense on their part. :hat

The Chargers will definitely miss Merriman but they have more than enough talent to go far.....but it all comes down to Norv.....can't really knock him...he got them to the championship game last year....better than Marty has done in a long while. :)

mytespurs
09-09-2008, 06:29 PM
I was wrong about the Delhomme pass. It was a great play on his part. When I saw it live and then the replay, it looked liked the chargers had a chance at tipping the ball. But after watching the replay a few times, it was thrown high and to the back of the endzone. Great pass by Delhomme.

As for the Chargers, I think they have a great season. Maybe it won't be 14-2 year but 12 to 13 wins is a strong possibility.

yeah, this is one loss...they should be able to beat the donkeys at invesco next week...however, I wouldn't be surprised if they lose.

monosylab1k
09-14-2008, 06:53 PM
bump :lmao

monosylab1k
09-14-2008, 06:54 PM
New England (2-0)
San Diego (0-2)

That is all.

Evan
09-14-2008, 06:56 PM
Dear NFL

Norv Turner does not have Aikman, Irvin, Smith and the best OL ever assembled anymore.

dirk4mvp
09-14-2008, 07:13 PM
lol

can't wait to hear tsa's excuse. hopefully his will be more legible than duck's.

ducks
09-14-2008, 07:19 PM
lol

can't wait to hear tsa's excuse. hopefully his will be more legible than duck's.

so how did denver win?

you subtract the 14 points denver loses

chargers played well enough to win

culter had 2 turnovers unfortunally only one was called

greenroom
09-14-2008, 07:24 PM
Well yes there was some bad calls that Denver got the benifit of.

But how about your defense stop the two point conversion??
SD has no one to blame but them selfs. IF you cannot stop a two point conversion you do not deserve to win the game.

What is funny San Diego is looking up to Oakland in the standings...LOL
Go Broncos.

ducks
09-14-2008, 07:28 PM
chargers did not give up a point in the second half of the game
refs gave them everything

chargers did not even have lt in the second half
chargers shown more today then the cheating denver ponies

ducks
09-14-2008, 07:29 PM

SD has no one to blame but them selfs. IF you cannot stop a two point conversion you do not deserve to win the game.

Go Broncos.

lets see couple minutes early chargers went for 2 point convertion and got it
I guess denver had no one to blame for themselves then them huh

NBA Junkie
09-14-2008, 07:36 PM
Chargers were robbed on the fumble.

Evan
09-14-2008, 08:13 PM

for every team

mytespurs
09-14-2008, 08:19 PM
New England (2-0)
San Diego (0-2)

That is all.

It would be if the season ended today but it doesn't. It's still a young season and from what I saw today, I definitely wouldn't discount the Chargers just yet. And I'm not a Chargers fan at all. I liked what I saw out of Rivers today-he is a stud!

mytespurs
09-14-2008, 08:23 PM

Go Broncos.

season is still young; it won't look that way by week 12. :hat And I am not a chargers fan, not by a long shot. Broncos were up by how many points yet the Chargers were not only able to come back from 14 points but briefly take the lead. I know...scoreboard says Broncos won but don't forget the broncos have to travel to SD for the rematch....when it really counts. :hat

greenroom
09-14-2008, 09:42 PM
season is still young; it won't look that way by week 12. :hat And I am not a chargers fan, not by a long shot. Broncos were up by how many points yet the Chargers were not only able to come back from 14 points but briefly take the lead. I know...scoreboard says Broncos won but don't forget the broncos have to travel to SD for the rematch....when it really counts. :hat

Actually it will be week 17 and I am pretty sure both Denver and San Diego will be resting its starters for the playoffs.

So I really will not put a lot of weight in the game in San Diego. That said if SD somehow manages to get back in the race for the West that could be differrent, but with how Denver is playing on offence Iam not sure of a team that could beat them.

resistanze
09-14-2008, 09:45 PM

That makes no sense, considering the Broncos couldn't stop the Chargers from making a 2 point conversion just minutes before.

TheSanityAnnex
09-14-2008, 09:46 PM
I've never seen two calls that bad, ever. 14 points were spotted to the Broncos. Chargers showed heart in the 2nd half. Don't forget, they play in the NFC west.

johnsmith
09-14-2008, 10:12 PM
Dear TSA and Ducks (that's right TSA, I'm putting you in the same category as that illiterate fuck),

SCOREBOARD BITCHES.

Slinkyman
09-14-2008, 10:14 PM
After the bullshit Rivers pulled last year by running on the field to yell at cutler this has to be karma, be a poor sport and this is your punishment!

ducks
09-14-2008, 10:21 PM
Chargers were robbed on the fumble.

this coming from a non charger fan

ducks
09-14-2008, 10:22 PM
I've never seen two calls that bad, ever. 14 points were spotted to the Broncos. Chargers showed heart in the 2nd half. Don't forget, they play in the NFC west.

game showen me more about the chargers and culter choking in the second half and especially in the 4

monosylab1k
09-15-2008, 01:17 AM
so how did denver win?

by having more points at the end of the game. that's how every team wins.

KidCongo
09-15-2008, 01:55 AM
Robbed at the death again. Fuck!

mytespurs
09-15-2008, 02:35 AM
Actually it will be week 17 and I am pretty sure both Denver and San Diego will be resting its starters for the playoffs.

So I really will not put a lot of weight in the game in San Diego. That said if SD somehow manages to get back in the race for the West that could be differrent, but with how Denver is playing on offence Iam not sure of a team that could beat them.

In 2007, the giants bounced back from an 0-2 record to win a SB against a team of destiny so anything is possible.
The Chargers aren't out of it.....at least not yet. The rematch game in SD will be important especially if both teams are vying for playoffs...could be the difference b/t division winner & wild card entry, home field advantage in the playoffs or not.

For what it's worth, I'm more of a Broncos fan than Chargers fan. But watching most of that game, Denver played well but SD looks solid. If not for a controversial whistle or non whistle (depends on how you look at it), SD would've won. :hat

The Franchise
09-15-2008, 11:08 AM

God I hope you're right. I hate those cocky bitches.

The Franchise
09-15-2008, 11:13 AM
It would be if the season ended today but it doesn't. It's still a young season and from what I saw today, I definitely wouldn't discount the Chargers just yet. And I'm not a Chargers fan at all. I liked what I saw out of Rivers today-he is a stud!

Jay Cutler is better.:king

The Franchise
09-15-2008, 11:13 AM
game showen me more about the chargers and culter choking in the second half and especially in the 4

Hater.

johnsmith
09-15-2008, 11:21 AM

Fuck, the more you post the dumber you get.

Cutler choked huh? I guess if throwing a pick and then marching right back down the field and throwing a touchdown and following that up with throwing a two point conversion for THE WIN is choking, then yes he indeed did.

Scoreboard bitch.

mytespurs
09-15-2008, 12:03 PM
Jay Cutler is better.:king

They are both excellent QB's; I like Rivers better though. :king

dirk4mvp
09-15-2008, 01:13 PM
Cutler is alot better than Rivers.

mytespurs
09-15-2008, 01:27 PM
Cutler is alot better than Rivers.

I do think Cutler is a good one too. I just like Rivers more.

I do think Rivers has better overall talent around him....rb, Ol, wrs-okay at best, TE......

:king

rAm
09-15-2008, 01:52 PM
How do you like Rivers more?

He is a little bitch who complains and talks shit.

Cutler has diabetes and he still outplayed that oaf.

mytespurs
09-15-2008, 04:11 PM
How do you like Rivers more?

He is a little bitch who complains and talks shit.

Cutler has diabetes and he still outplayed that oaf.

I just happen to like River's style of play more; it doesn't mean that Cutler is any less of a QB than Rivers. It's my preference...simple as that.

I admire Cutler for playing w/diabetes and no, I don't like River's habit of trash talking. Until the Chargers have done something worthwhile (i.e. win a championship game or reach/win the big one), then he really shouldn't be talking too much. And I think he learned that lesson from last year.

ducks
09-15-2008, 04:12 PM
I guess the league thinks the chargers got screwed they will change the rule this offseason

Slinkyman
09-15-2008, 04:21 PM
I guess the league thinks the chargers got screwed they will change the rule this offseason

no one thinks the chargers didn't get screwed, cutler even said it was a fumble. Sucks for the chargers but that's life.

mytespurs
09-15-2008, 04:23 PM

Yeah, I didn't see the play but from what I've read and heard the various sports talk hosts, it sounds like a bad call. And the ref admitted to Norm he made the wrong call.....

It make a difference whether the Chargers make the playoffs, whether they are a division or wild card winner, home field advantage; etc. I still think the Chargers make the playoffs; they have too much talent across the board. .

ducks
09-15-2008, 04:25 PM
there was 2 bad calls
everyone forgets the int call on rivers

Slinkyman
09-15-2008, 04:26 PM
there was 2 bad calls

CLEAN INT

johnsmith
09-15-2008, 04:26 PM
there was 2 bad calls

I didn't forget the other call.................I also didn't forget the final score either.

ducks
09-15-2008, 04:58 PM
I also will not forget the finals score in the superbowl
chargers 28
losers 14

dirk4mvp
09-15-2008, 05:01 PM
I also will not forget the finals score in the superbowl
chargers 28
losers 14

does it occur to to you that you're stupid as fuck?

ducks
09-15-2008, 05:10 PM
what has denver and mike ever did
oh yeah denver and elway chocked several times in big games
elway got lucky and won it once

mytespurs
09-15-2008, 05:17 PM

Actually twice with Shanahan and the rb Terell...not sure of the last name...is it lewis?

I guess one could argue the Broncos haven't been back to the big dance since Elway retired but you could say that for most of the teams in the league...some have never played in a championship game.

Flight3107
09-15-2008, 05:46 PM

Fucking moron

monosylab1k
09-15-2008, 06:07 PM

THEY WON TWO SUPER BOWLS YOU STUPID FUCKING DUMB SHIT

TheSanityAnnex
09-15-2008, 06:48 PM
After the bullshit Rivers pulled last year by running on the field to yell at cutler this has to be karma, be a poor sport and this is your punishment!Why do Bronco fans continue to discuss this when it is common knowledge that Cutler made obscene gestures towards the Chargers sidelines (while his team was getting spanked). And it has been said over and over that Rivers was looking in Cutler's direction but congratulating his defense screaming "atta boy". If your incompetent ass even decided to watch the replay of that incident you would be stupid to not agree with me.

Back on topic.

Why does the league implement instant replay, and then structure their rules so that when a ref blatantly fucks up, those same rules do not allow the instant replay to correct the blatant fuck up?

And :lmao @ johnsmith for being so proud of his team after being spotted two touchdowns on two egregious calls. For those who claim the Chargers lost it on their own...........give me a fucking break. I'm not going to even get into how terrible the excuse of "technical difficulties" was, but to say the Chargers lost the game after they recovered a fumble to seal the game, please. Ignore your hate for the Chargers for once and think of that happening to your own team.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/robbery.jpg

TheSanityAnnex
09-15-2008, 06:49 PM
NEW YORK (AP)—Ed Hochuli’s acknowledgement that he erred on a call late in Sunday’s San Diego-Denver game will mean lower grades for one of the NFL’s highest profile referees.

“Officials are held accountable for their calls. They are graded on every play of every game,” NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said Monday. “Ed has been an outstanding official for many years, but he will be marked down for this call. Under our evaluation system, an official’s grades impact his status for potentially working the playoffs and ultimately whether or not he is retained.”

TheSanityAnnex
09-15-2008, 06:50 PM
Denver coach Mike Shanahan said honest mistakes always happen in the NFL.
:lol "This was the best crew that we have had in the last 20 crews I have graded," Shanahan said. "They did a heck of a job." :lol

Evan
09-15-2008, 06:53 PM
NEW YORK (AP)—Ed Hochuli’s acknowledgement that he erred on a call late in Sunday’s San Diego-Denver game will mean lower grades for one of the NFL’s highest profile referees.

“Officials are held accountable for their calls. They are graded on every play of every game,” NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said Monday. “Ed has been an outstanding official for many years, but he will be marked down for this call. Under our evaluation system, an official’s grades impact his status for potentially working the playoffs and ultimately whether or not he is retained.”

He isn't going anywhere....

He will work the superbowl.

Fabbs
09-15-2008, 07:36 PM
Denver coach Mike Shanahan said honest mistakes always happen in the NFL.
:lol "This was the best crew that we have had in the last 20 crews I have graded," Shanahan said. "They did a heck of a job." :lol
You can seperate the numb nutts -"win at any cost, cheating, fixed calls bullcrap etc" quite easily on this one.
Remember when Scamahan was called to task for his cheap assed year in and year out cut blocking that injured many a player? He gave some lame press conference and dug up one play from years earlier on a Pittsburg OLineman that did about a 1/4th chopblock. Then he said "This press conference is over" and skirted off. Like it was some kind of tough statement.

Sigz
09-15-2008, 08:11 PM

God your a fucking moron...

monosylab1k
09-15-2008, 09:30 PM
Why do Bronco fans continue to discuss this when it is common knowledge that Cutler made obscene gestures towards the Chargers sidelines (while his team was getting spanked). And it has been said over and over that Rivers was looking in Cutler's direction but congratulating his defense screaming "atta boy". If your incompetent ass even decided to watch the replay of that incident you would be stupid to not agree with me.

Yeah that whole incident was BS. Rivers somehow has this reputation as a shit talker and it's pretty dumb. The guy just loves playing the game and being competitive, he's just having fun out there. I absolutely despise the Chargers but I have a lot of respect for Rivers.

But TSA, even after the bullshit calls, do you not feel that San Diego still held their destiny in their own hands? They had a chance to stop them on the 2 point conversion and failed to do so. So yes, the refs fucked up big time but no, they didn't decide the game. The two teams on the field did.

TheSanityAnnex
09-15-2008, 09:52 PM
Yeah that whole incident was BS. Rivers somehow has this reputation as a shit talker and it's pretty dumb. The guy just loves playing the game and being competitive, he's just having fun out there. I absolutely despise the Chargers but I have a lot of respect for Rivers.I don't know if I should agree with you or laugh @ you for trying to rile me up. :lol

But TSA, even after the bullshit calls, do you not feel that San Diego still held their destiny in their own hands? They had a chance to stop them on the 2 point conversion and failed to do so. So yes, the refs fucked up big time but no, they didn't decide the game. The two teams on the field did.Dude, I don't know how many more times I have to repeat it. Of course I think they should have stopped them, but for the sake of the argument, which is "the Chargers got jobbed" not "the Chargers secondary sucks", those two plays are not relevant.

Now stop being a tard and just admit they were jobbed.

monosylab1k
09-15-2008, 09:54 PM

I said plenty of times that the calls were terrible. But those calls didn't decide the game.

johnsmith
09-16-2008, 09:51 AM

While the stupidity of your post (and every post you make) generally speaks for itself..................LMFAO at a Chargers fan asking any other football fan what their team has done.:lmao

ducks
09-16-2008, 11:04 AM
chargers had elway they would have won more titles

johnsmith
09-16-2008, 01:18 PM

So you are indeed comfortable being this much of an idiot then huh?

Is it weird to post on a sports message board while knowing nothing about sports?

slayermin
09-16-2008, 02:48 PM
I'm not on the west coast anymore so I don't get Charger games. But Charger fans should be proud of their team. I just hope they can regroup from these first two bitter losses and fight on. I hope LT is ok but after last year, I'm a little skeptical about how healthy he really is. I will feel much better about him after he has a breakout game. He's my favorite player in the NFL right now.

On defense, I think they are trying to figure out how to play without Merriman. Playing that 3-4 without a bonafide pass rusher is probably a waste of time. They can't stop the run and they can't pressure the QB. Maybe they figured out a few things against Denver in the second half and can build upon that. Where is Stephen Cooper? He is a playmaker. With him and Phillips, they should be able to anchor that linebacking core.

I still like the Chargers to make a serious run. But LT needs to get right.

Can't wait to check them out next Monday night.

TheSanityAnnex
09-16-2008, 06:08 PM
I'm not on the west coast anymore so I don't get Charger games. But Charger fans should be proud of their team. I just hope they can regroup from these first two bitter losses and fight on. I hope LT is ok but after last year, I'm a little skeptical about how healthy he really is. I will feel much better about him after he has a breakout game. He's my favorite player in the NFL right now.

On defense, I think they are trying to figure out how to play without Merriman. Playing that 3-4 without a bonafide pass rusher is probably a waste of time. They can't stop the run and they can't pressure the QB. Maybe they figured out a few things against Denver in the second half and can build upon that. Where is Stephen Cooper? He is a playmaker. With him and Phillips, they should be able to anchor that linebacking core.

I still like the Chargers to make a serious run. But LT needs to get right.

Can't wait to check them out next Monday night.

The loss of Merriman is huge and I never expected it to make this much of a difference but after only two games it is obvious. He caused so much havoc and drew so much attention that it made everyone around him that much better. Our secondary is getting torn to shreds because there is absolutely no pass rush. Our ILB's also look like shit. Wilhem is shit, along with Smith. Cooper will be back in week five after serving his suspension. I'd like to see Siler start along side Cooper.

Trainwreck2100
09-16-2008, 06:12 PM
He isn't going anywhere....

He will work the superbowl.

Though he might not be the ref on Madden next year

slayermin
09-16-2008, 10:50 PM
The loss of Merriman is huge and I never expected it to make this much of a difference but after only two games it is obvious. He caused so much havoc and drew so much attention that it made everyone around him that much better. Our secondary is getting torn to shreds because there is absolutely no pass rush. Our ILB's also look like shit. Wilhem is shit, along with Smith. Cooper will be back in week five after serving his suspension. I'd like to see Siler start along side Cooper.

I didn't realize Cooper was suspended. They really need him back.

Maybe Phillips steps up and fills the Merriman role? I can't believe Derek Smith is still in the league. I think he played for Norv back in Washington.

Cottrell is a good coordinator. Like I said, maybe he figured out some things against Denver. Hopefully he did.

greenroom
09-17-2008, 12:51 AM
I don't know if I should agree with you or laugh @ you for trying to rile me up. :lol

Dude, I don't know how many more times I have to repeat it. Of course I think they should have stopped them, but for the sake of the argument, which is "the Chargers got jobbed" not "the Chargers secondary sucks", those two plays are not relevant.

The problem with SD putting all the blame on the refs is that the Broncos had stopped going for the ball. Who is to say that Cutler does not knock the ball out. Cutler did know it was a fumble and has stated it. So I have a feeling the SD player would not have recovered the fumble as clean as he did if Cutler was going full force.

Bottom line Denver got the Calls in that game. As a Broncos fan I understand that. But SD had the chance to stop Denver on three plays and they did not. So SD fans lets not lose focus that you still had the ability to control the outcome of the game and if you would of won that game or not.

Sean Cagney
09-18-2008, 12:31 AM
Well, they're cheaters, no one outside of their home city really likes them, they complain a lot, they win a lot in the regular season............but the comparisons really stop there.

So the Spurs are cheaters because they beat the Nugz twice 4-1???? How the hell do the Spurs cheat? I agree thats where the comparisons stop, they don't win like SA in the postseason.

BUMP
09-18-2008, 01:47 PM

SpursDynasty says hi

johnsmith
09-18-2008, 06:53 PM
So the Spurs are cheaters because they beat the Nugz twice 4-1???? How the hell do the Spurs cheat? I agree thats where the comparisons stop, they don't win like SA in the postseason.

I'm kidding.

ducks
09-18-2008, 07:03 PM
your not funny

johnsmith
09-18-2008, 07:12 PM
your not funny

Says the guy that can't spell.

Dude, you are hands down the worst poster in the nfl forum, and I'm pretty sure I'd be backed up on this. You have no ability to post anything other then nonsense and even your trolls suck.

If I were you, I'd kill myself.................well, maybe not kill..............no, nevermind, I'd definately kill myself.

By the way, I would argue that you are perhaps the worst bandwagoning fag ever on this site too. You're a Cowboys fan with your trolls, a Chargers fan with your illiterate personality, and a Spurs fan.............I'm going to go out on a limb and say you've been rooting for the Devil Rays for all these years as well.

LOL, Chargers.

Sigz
09-18-2008, 10:39 PM
If I were you, I'd kill myself.................well, maybe not kill..............no, nevermind, I'd definately kill myself.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

ducks
09-18-2008, 11:18 PM
my god you think I am worth a 25 cent bullet
I thought you would not think I would be worth that much

FlavoredIcecream
09-19-2008, 12:19 AM
lol, ducks

monosylab1k
09-19-2008, 10:53 AM
my god you think I am worth a 25 cent bullet
I thought you would not think I would be worth that much

He doesn't think you're worth a 25 cent bullet. He thinks that you should think you're worth a 25 cent bullet.

You can't write or read.

J.T.
09-19-2008, 11:40 AM
I think we need some bullet control. I think every bullet should cost five thousand dollars. Five thousand dollars for a bullet. Know why?

Cos if a bullet cost five thousand dollars, there'd be no more innocent by-standers. That'd be it. Some guy'd be shot you'd be all 'Damn, he must've done something, he's got fifty thousand dollars worth of bullets in his ass!'

And people'd think before they shot someone 'Man I will blow your fucking head off, if I could afford it. I'm gonna get me a second job, start saving up, and you a dead man. You'd better hope I don't get no bullets on lay-away!

Epic Fail
09-19-2008, 07:51 PM
I think we need some bullet control. I think every bullet should cost five thousand dollars. Five thousand dollars for a bullet. Know why?

Cos if a bullet cost five thousand dollars, there'd be no more innocent by-standers. That'd be it. Some guy'd be shot you'd be all 'Damn, he must've done something, he's got fifty thousand dollars worth of bullets in his ass!'

And people'd think before they shot someone 'Man I will blow your fucking head off, if I could afford it. I'm gonna get me a second job, start saving up, and you a dead man. You'd better hope I don't get no bullets on lay-away!

good evening

Rip-Hamilton32
09-19-2008, 08:12 PM

dave chapelle?

resistanze
09-19-2008, 10:37 PM
good evening

:lol

ducks
09-20-2008, 06:37 PM

bullets for handguns ?

bullets to shot elk for meat should be less then 25 cents a bullet

bullets do not kill people people do

if guns kill people matches start asson fires

Slinkyman
09-20-2008, 07:51 PM
bullets for handguns ?

bullets to shot elk for meat should be less then 25 cents a bullet

bullets do not kill people people do

if guns kill people matches start asson fires

are you trying to say you caught your asson fire? :rollin

samikeyp
09-20-2008, 09:07 PM
dave chapelle?

Chris Rock.

Rip-Hamilton32
09-21-2008, 02:10 PM
Chris Rock.
ohhhhhh yeah i remember now

monosylab1k
10-05-2008, 02:45 PM
Maybe I'm jinxing things since the game ain't over yet, but screw it.

dirk4mvp
10-05-2008, 03:03 PM

SpursFanFirst
10-05-2008, 03:05 PM
Maybe I'm jinxing things since the game ain't over yet, but screw it.

I started a thread cheering on the Dolphins a little bit ago, then thought the same thing.

Thanks, Dolphins!!!

dirk4mvp
10-05-2008, 03:10 PM
lol, LT

Slinkyman
10-05-2008, 03:15 PM
i wonder what excuses ducks will make this week. LMAO chargers.

monosylab1k
10-05-2008, 06:02 PM
i wonder what excuses ducks will make this week. LMAO chargers.

obviously this loss is Ed Hochuli's fault.

NuGGeTs-FaN
10-05-2008, 10:20 PM
where is Ducks? :lmao

monosylab1k
10-26-2008, 10:35 PM

monosylab1k
10-26-2008, 10:35 PM
ducks, TSA, Faggs......not a one of them in sight :lmao

monosylab1k
10-26-2008, 10:54 PM
obviously this loss is Ed Hochuli's fault.

IronMexican
10-26-2008, 11:08 PM
Always nice to see the Chargers lose. The Cowboys are seriously making a run at the 2006 Chargers title of "Best team to never make the playoffs" this year.

J.T.
10-26-2008, 11:33 PM
2006 Chargers made the playoffs...that was the year some dumb shit Chargers DB dropped an interception and then the kicker missed a FG and then LT cried because the Patriots celebrated on the midfield logo.

IronMexican
10-26-2008, 11:46 PM
2006 Chargers made the playoffs...that was the year some dumb shit Chargers DB dropped an interception and then the kicker missed a FG and then LT cried because the Patriots celebrated on the midfield logo.

My bad son. That was the 2006-2007 Chargers. I meant the 2005-2006 Chargers.

vander
10-27-2008, 12:48 PM
i think AJ wants ray malaluga more than a SB trophy or something

J.T.
10-27-2008, 12:57 PM
My bad son. That was the 2006-2007 Chargers. I meant the 2005-2006 Chargers.

It's all good brah. I just vividly remember that game because it was the precursor to Peyton Manning spotting the Patriots 21 points and then singlehandedly sodomizing them in the second half.

Inb4 TSA comes in here with some shit like "Too bad when Manning plays the Chargers he's the one getting sodomized"

ducks
10-27-2008, 02:28 PM
I knew getting rid of neal was fucking stupid

ducks
10-27-2008, 02:30 PM
ducks, TSA, Faggs......not a one of them in sight :lmao

ducks allergies are fucked killing him

chargers problem
is they got rid of neal
their d needs to be better
and this is the first week lt actually fucking came to play

vander
10-27-2008, 06:20 PM

chargers problem
is they got rid of neal

we needed LT to play a lot more then we miss neal, in fact I miss DFlo more then I miss Neal, he gave our D some attitude and was a better cover corner than cro

Fabbs
10-27-2008, 09:05 PM

chargers problem
is they got rid of neal

Norv sucks as hard as mono working his TomDoll. Wish the Chargers would have taken Mike Singletary after they ditched Marty.

Soft team in numerous respects. Cromags is so full of himself after last year. Weddles total punk move after the int that wasnt an int. Vets should have reemed him. Slacker Jackson wont reach out and fight for a ball. Unless its giftwrapped he gives up and catches zero slack for it.

Best team to never get to a Bowl? Oh yeah, the 2005-09 Chargers have it nailed.

TheSanityAnnex
10-28-2008, 01:54 AM
I knew getting rid of neal was fucking stupidYeah, cause Tomlinson played like shit behind Tolbert on Sunday.

Neal WAS great. He's no longer needed.

TheSanityAnnex
10-28-2008, 01:55 AM

chargers problem
is they got rid of neal

Wow, you got one right.

TheSanityAnnex
10-28-2008, 01:58 AM
we needed LT to play a lot more then we miss neal, in fact I miss DFlo more then I miss Neal, he gave our D some attitude and was a better cover corner than croYou miss the guy who headbutted a Patriot after we stopped them on third and long during a playoff game more than Lo Neal, who by the way is worthless. Florence was shit, always has been.

Cro, when allowed to play man is above average. Cro with Merriman applying constant pressure is a different story. Cro sucks in zone with no QB pressure.

TheSanityAnnex
10-28-2008, 02:03 AM
Norv sucks as hard as mono working his TomDoll. Wish the Chargers would have taken Mike Singletary after they ditched Marty.

Soft team in numerous respects. Cromags is so full of himself after last year. Weddles total punk move after the int that wasnt an int. Vets should have reemed him. Slacker Jackson wont reach out and fight for a ball. Unless its giftwrapped he gives up and catches zero slack for it.

Best team to never get to a Bowl? Oh yeah, the 2005-09 Chargers have it nailed.Norv's offense is actually doing quite well.

I don't blame Weddle one bit for showing some emotion after that pick (indisputable evidence my ass). He had a game changer. People who call him out haven't played sports, or at least excelled enough to make a play that would bring such emotion. He's playing better than the "vets" and leads in tackles, as a youngin.

Jackson should have caught it, I agree. But he is no slacker. He's come down with plenty of balls this year, and they weren't giftwrapped.

You guys can be such pussies. Sack up. Blame that loaf Ted Cottrell and hop back on the wagon. The Chargers will make the playoffs.

vander
10-28-2008, 02:10 AM
You miss the guy who headbutted a Patriot after we stopped them on third and long during a playoff game more than Lo Neal, who by the way is worthless. Florence was shit, always has been.

Cro, when allowed to play man is above average. Cro with Merriman applying constant pressure is a different story. Cro sucks in zone with no QB pressure.

so one penalty defines DFlo's career with SD? :lol Dflo could play man coverage well, zone coverage well, and would hit guys with ferociousness. and it's not like the stupid penalties on D have decreased now that he's gone. he's missed, our our league-worst pass D isn't all because merriman is out

Fabbs
10-28-2008, 06:04 AM
Norv's offense is actually doing quite well.

I don't blame Weddle one bit for showing some emotion after that pick (indisputable evidence my ass). He had a game changer. People who call him out haven't played sports, or at least excelled enough to make a play that would bring such emotion. He's playing better than the "vets" and leads in tackles, as a youngin.

Jackson should have caught it, I agree. But he is no slacker. He's come down with plenty of balls this year, and they weren't giftwrapped.

You guys can be such pussies. Sack up. Blame that loaf Ted Cottrell and hop back on the wagon. The Chargers will make the playoffs.

1. Yeah after the Bolts get behind and Norvron opens up the passing game, especially by mixing pass n run on 1st down the Bolts do fine. Of course we have to open every game by handing off to LT to get stuffed at the line 6 times in a row Norv.

2. You and Weddle are pussies for celebrating that obvious non interception. Which part of the freeze frame replay showing the ball on the ground did you miss? Freakin punk would be reemed by Pats vets and Bellicheat. Instead it's allowable behavior on Softie Chargers and marshmellow Norv. What a punk move by Weddle, and yes he gets burned regularly.

3. Show me the time Jackson goes up and fights a defender for a ball with arms extended. It will be his 1st time.

Lets save your prediction of Chargers in playoffs for the end of the year. Bolts will do no better then 7-9 and the Bowl dream has been pissed away for good.

SAtown
11-16-2008, 07:22 PM
ouch. Sucks to lose even though Pittsburgh didn't score a TD. They coulda helped out the Jets a little bit :pctoss

Vinnie_Johnson
11-16-2008, 07:35 PM
That last play should have been a td. Bull crap forward pass.

J.T.
11-16-2008, 07:50 PM
It's a good thing I got like 19 fantasy points from my kicker (Crosby) today because Philip Rivers just about fucked it up for me.

I mean it's not like my backup QB (Roethlisberger) did much better in fantasy points either but holy fuck that game was bad.

Fabbs
11-16-2008, 08:42 PM
I knew I could count on Norv to come thru for Pittsburg. :toast
I'm now 11-1*-1 with only the Sunday Night and MNF games remaining for the cash pool. Picked both home teams Wash and Buff. WooHoo!

* my one loss was ATL. I knew greasy Denver with Scamahan would be a problem but i didnt think they would screw up a lead 3 times.

dirk4mvp
11-16-2008, 10:22 PM
:lmao Wow the Chargers suck.

johnsmith
11-16-2008, 11:45 PM
That last play should have been a td. Bull crap forward pass.

Think about how pissed people were in Vegas. Steelers don't cover, then they do cover, then they don't cover..........all in two minutes.

johnsmith
11-16-2008, 11:47 PM
I knew I could count on Norv to come thru for Pittsburg. :toast
I'm now 11-1*-1 with only the Sunday Night and MNF games remaining for the cash pool. Picked both home teams Wash and Buff. WooHoo!

* my one loss was ATL. I knew greasy Denver with Scamahan would be a problem but i didnt think they would screw up a lead 3 times.

If I "knew" a team was going to be a problem when I was picking winners, I would have not bet against them. That's just me though.

Fabbs
11-17-2008, 01:58 AM
If I "knew" a team was going to be a problem when I was picking winners, I would have not bet against them. That's just me though.

So a team cannot overcome a "problem" and win?
But otherwise your point is well taken. The two games i struggled with the most before picking were ATL and the Redskins. Sure enough, they both bit me in the ass. ATL has not advanced enough to the point of overcoming a challenge like Denver. Shanahan is a very good strategist at the end of games.

As for Washingtons choke job, same thing. Altho Jim Zorn is no Norv Turner. He will reem some ass for that loss to Dallas and Washington will become better for it.

Norv needs to go find some rural Texas private high school to coach at.

Hey Sanity Annex, the important thing is LT got plenty of carries to keep up his 3.0 per ave and the dream of 1,000 yards alive. Now with the distraction of the playoffs behind them, Norvie and LT can concentrate on the real goal.

johnsmith
11-17-2008, 09:14 AM
private high school to coach at.

Hey Sanity Annex, the important thing is LT got plenty of carries to keep up his 3.0 per ave and the dream of 1,000 yards alive. Now with the distraction of the playoffs behind them, Norvie and LT can concentrate on the real goal.

:lmao:lmao

ClingingMars
11-17-2008, 10:23 AM
It's a good thing I got like 19 fantasy points from my kicker (Crosby) today because Philip Rivers just about fucked it up for me.

I mean it's not like my backup QB (Roethlisberger) did much better in fantasy points either but holy fuck that game was bad.

rivers fucked me over :( but so did the GIANTS PULLING THEIR KICKER RIGHT BEFORE KICKOFF x.x

-Mars

TheSanityAnnex
11-17-2008, 07:34 PM
I can't believe Norv Turner missed a field goal, fumbled the ball in the endzone for a safety, and threw an awful interception while in the redzone.

FlavoredIcecream
11-17-2008, 09:04 PM
I can't believe Norv Turner missed a field goal, fumbled the ball in the endzone for a safety, and threw an awful interception while in the redzone.

Naw, Norv just coaches the most talented team in the nfl and has them at 4-6. LMAO.
Your pathetic QB fumbled the ball in the endzone and threw that Redzone INT.

I'd be pissed if Rivers was my QB.:lol

lefty
11-23-2008, 11:23 PM
:lmao Chargers

dirk4mvp
11-23-2008, 11:24 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

J.T.
11-23-2008, 11:26 PM
Poetic fucking justice that the game ended that way.

Warlord23
11-23-2008, 11:26 PM
A season to remember for Charger fans :lmao :lmao :lmao

bostonguy
11-23-2008, 11:29 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao Wow!

monosylab1k
11-30-2008, 07:57 PM
:convertib

ducks
11-30-2008, 08:00 PM
well one thing is nov turner is done
they miss neal
the full back that blocked for lt
chargers should get a good high draft pick to
I want steelers old coach

IronMexican
11-30-2008, 08:00 PM
"We won the Super Bowl in my dreams, so I know it's bound to happen" Well tough luck LT, it wont be this year. :lmao

J.T.
11-30-2008, 09:56 PM
I'm pretty sure November Turner is still their coach, ducks.

Dr. Gonzo
11-30-2008, 10:17 PM
Where's TSA? That fucker is going to owe me $50.

stretch
12-03-2008, 12:41 PM

monosylab1k
12-03-2008, 12:48 PM

IronMexican
12-03-2008, 01:07 PM
I would rather have the Chargers win the division than the Broncos, but man, re-reading ducks' and TSA's posts makes me laugh, and kind of happy they wont make the playoffs.

vander
12-04-2008, 06:37 PM
well one thing is nov turner is done
they miss neal
the full back that blocked for lt
chargers should get a good high draft pick to
I want steelers old coach

and their 2nd round high draft pick will be the Pats high draft pick :lol :bang
time to trade LT and bulk up the lines, see what hester and sproles can for 1/4th the cost of LT.

dirk4mvp
12-04-2008, 07:35 PM
the chargers are probably the most talented team over a stretch of time to never win shit.

TheSanityAnnex
12-04-2008, 07:36 PM
time to trade LT and bulk up the lines, see what hester and sproles can for 1/4th the cost of LT.Sproles will test the market this year and is not an every down back. Hester is not ready nor do I think he was ever drafted to be an "LT replacement". LT will most likely finish out his career here as he's stated he is retiring after this contract is up. AJ NEEDS to draft some OLine, his refusal to do so in these previous drafts has finally caught up to him. The play of the OLine this year was terrible. It's not so much LT's lost a step as it is there were not any holes to run through.

Time to start looking for LT's replacement in the draft this year and start grooming him for 2011.

TheTruth
12-04-2008, 08:22 PM
Hey TSA, haven't really watched much of the Chargers outside of the Broncos game. Has Marcus Mcneil regressed or is he still a pro bowl caliber player?

ducks
12-04-2008, 09:23 PM
The Chargers have become a finesse passing team, with Philip Rivers flashing a 100.5 passer rating, second in the NFL, while throwing 23 TD passes.

dirk4mvp
12-04-2008, 09:34 PM
The Chargers have become a finesse passing team, with Philip Rivers flashing a 100.5 passer rating, second in the NFL, while throwing 23 TD passes.

and look where that's got them :bking

Fabbs
12-05-2008, 03:39 AM
time to trade LT and bulk up the lines, see what hester and sproles can for 1/4th the cost of LT.
Michael Turner said this week he would have considered had the Chargers offered similiar money to stay and be LT Stats backup instead of going to Atlanta. If he was made the starter, i have no doubt he would have stayed for sure. :toast Would have been interesting to see what LT Stats could have been traded for last offseason. Now i think all teams can see he has lost a step, certainly at the very least the toe injury slowed him for the 1st half of the season. I also think his meism attitude has been made clearer, whining about not getting enough touches while packing a 3 yards per carry average.

But, a strong coach like Bellicheat and the Pats can make even Randy Moss a team player. Moss for LT this past offseason? Myself i like Malkie Floyd at WR too. Would love to see Slacker Jackson sent packing.

Fabbs
12-05-2008, 03:42 AM
He had roughly the same stats when Cam Cameron ran the offense in 2006.
Have you seen LT attempt even one pass this season?
Also, how often have you seen LT or Sproils set up in a 4 wideout formation? Cameron did both successfully numerous times but Norvron has abandoned it.

IronMexican
12-05-2008, 10:43 AM
What a fucking embarrassing performance yesterday. Thank god there was pizza and beer, otherwise, I wouldn't be able to finish that game.

ducks
12-21-2008, 07:21 PM
it comes down to chargers vs denver next week
who wins gets in playoffs
game is in ca

greenroom
12-21-2008, 10:44 PM
Well hopefully SD will quit bitching about the blown call in Denver. The Football Gods have made it to where this games is for all the marbles. San Diego can no longer complain since they will have a chance to prove it on the field that they can beat Denver.

lefty
01-03-2009, 11:37 PM
bump :D

ducks
01-03-2009, 11:40 PM
San Diego 23, Indianapolis 17
nice mvp manning and playoff choke job

san antonio spurs
01-03-2009, 11:41 PM
a lot of CROW to eat tonight...
gentlemen step up to the plate... lol

I don't like the bolts but i dislike the colts more.

san antonio spurs
01-03-2009, 11:43 PM
San Diego 23, Indianapolis 17
nice mvp manny and playoff choke job
He IS who we thought he WAS.
Fluke superbowl, still choking like he's supposed to. No surprises here :lmao

Man In Black
01-04-2009, 12:22 AM
BOLTS BABY!!!

Sproles is a midget assasin ready to strike.