PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas @ Texas

Brutalis
09-08-2008, 01:07 AM
I don't feel so good about my upset prediction now. :(

Too bad we couldn't have met last year, or the year before it. :)

For some reason though the Hogs 'get up' for playing Texas.

Casey Dick has thrown for 300+ yards in both barely won games over cupcakes to open the season. And personally I think the weakest part of Texas is their defensive backs so we might have a shot if we can continue to throw the ball all over the field.

I'm going to be a homer though and go with my team. Changing my prediction score though: UA 34 - UT 31.

Good luck. :tu

Whisky Dog
09-08-2008, 02:57 PM
The Texas offense has looked better than I thought against a cupcake and a semi-legit bowl team in FAU. The defense has looked a bit shaky in the first half in the secondary, but nails in the 2nd half. Too much for Arkansas, but still only a 8 or 9 win year with all the youth. That youth is talented and might ne elite next year.

johngateswhiteley
09-08-2008, 03:15 PM
i think t.u. destroys ar-kansas.

t.u. 48
arky lite 16

RonMexico
09-08-2008, 03:24 PM
"I'm going to be a homer though and go with my team."

Where did you really go to school?

Brutalis
09-08-2008, 03:24 PM

t.u. 48
arky lite 16

Arkansas*

Brutalis
09-08-2008, 03:26 PM
"I'm going to be a homer though and go with my team."

Where did you really go to school?

You have to go to the school to be a fan of them? You fucking kidding me?

I attended Southern Arkansas University. What bullshit are you going to come up with now dude?

Seriously you need to god damn chill with your ignorance.

Brutalis
09-08-2008, 03:38 PM
ps Ron.. how many different threads you going to change the topic and start attacking me in? You know there's a troll forum right?

RonMexico
09-08-2008, 03:44 PM
ps Ron.. how many different threads you going to change the topic and start attacking me in? You know there's a troll forum right?

Coming from the person who created a thread about the Aggies and their fans, and then referenced A&M in a thread he created about Arkansas barely winning against ULM...

RonMexico
09-08-2008, 03:45 PM
You have to go to the school to be a fan of them? You fucking kidding me?

I attended Southern Arkansas University. What bullshit are you going to come up with now dude?

Seriously you need to god damn chill with your ignorance.

"Attended"

Pretty much confirms my original hypothesis: you didn't graduate from college.... dude.

Brutalis
09-08-2008, 03:56 PM
Coming from the person who created a thread about the Aggies and their fans, and then referenced A&M in a thread he created about Arkansas barely winning against ULM...

I was just messing around. You seemed to be the only fucking retard to take it seriously and get all personal and bloody tampon angry about it.

:rollin

You got 3 people laughing right now. GG :tu

"Attended"

Pretty much confirms my original hypothesis: you didn't graduate from college.... dude.

Your point? I made stupid decisions and lost my basketball scholarship. I am not messed up about it. You want to dig into my personal life? I can make a thread about it just for you buddy. I regret my past. But I am young and will be going back anyways. Every bad decision I made a few years ago can be fixed. You want to make fun of that and ruin your respect level on this forum some more? Go ahead.

RonMexico
09-08-2008, 04:12 PM
http://muleriderathletics.com/mens-sports/basketball/

RonMexico
09-08-2008, 04:12 PM
I'd actually like to see you play basketball...

benefactor
09-08-2008, 04:43 PM
This game is an old SWC rivalry game...and the way the Horns defense played against UTEP makes this game far from a no-brainer. UTEP actually had more total yards on offense than Texas did. The Horns secondary seems pretty suspect and the run defense was inconsistent. Both Casey Dick and Michael Smith have looked good for Arkansas and could present a lot of problems for our questionable D. The silver lining is that Arkansas defense has not looked any better against two cupcake teams.

Should be a fun game...both will score early and often...with Texas winning 45-35.

Brutalis
09-08-2008, 05:57 PM
http://muleriderathletics.com/mens-sports/basketball/

What about it? You trying to get more info on me or something?

I'd actually like to see you play basketball...

When I attend a Spurs game (hopefully) in SA this season I will let you know when I'm down there so you can find out.

mookie2001
09-08-2008, 06:50 PM
texas bloadds ark 39~20 exactly five years after matt jones imploded 80,000 chodes

mookie2001
09-08-2008, 06:57 PM
rememba that game cbf? after we had to go to the paggi house and borrow against our taints

Biggems
09-08-2008, 07:17 PM
I hate Arcansaw......always have and always will. They always seemed to get the better of UT back when bother were in the SWC. I hope UT gives em a Texas sized butt whoopin, especially now that you have that two-faced scumbag as your head coach.....but I doubt it. These games seem to be highly contested.

Texas - 31

Arcansaw - 20

HOOK EM HORNS

RonMexico
09-08-2008, 07:32 PM
rememba that game cbf? after we had to go to the paggi house and borrow against our taints

I was in Austin for that game - watched it at Texadelphia... what a great day. Then I went to a party and smoked out with Cedric Benson... who then proceeded to grab a chick's tit and give me a thumbs up.

RonMexico
09-08-2008, 07:38 PM
What about it? You trying to get more info on me or something?

When I attend a Spurs game (hopefully) in SA this season I will let you know when I'm down there so you can find out.

I would never live in San Antonio, so that threat has no merit. Not trying to get more info on you since I'm pretty sure you were never a scholarship athlete.

Brutalis
09-08-2008, 11:21 PM
It wasn't a threat.

And I'm pretty sure I was bud. I didn't even get into second week of practice before fucking up.

Whatever makes you feel better.

MajorMike
09-09-2008, 07:56 AM
I don't believe that UT is a Top 10 team, however arKy will most likely not end up bowl eligible and are possibly the worst team in the SEC. UT wins this one high-40-something to low-20-something.

redraiderinfiji
09-09-2008, 08:48 AM

t.u. 48
arky lite 16

I am the only one who can use ARRRRRRRRRR-Kansas!

"the incest state" gets ass-fucked by texas 42-7!

Arkansas does have beautiful mountains, however, with a nicely packed population of elk in its north. But other than that, the state sucks. I remember the time I took a shit in Hope, Arkansas. I just wanted to make sure I shit on the place that birthed Bill Clinton.

JBIIRockets
09-09-2008, 08:48 AM
Arkansas already had their win in Austin for this decade.

Texas wins, by alot.

Ballcox
09-09-2008, 08:52 AM
I saw today that the spread was up to 23? I don't think we'll win by that much, I actually expect a very competitive game until about the 3rd quarter, where we pull away for a 34-20 win.

My only main concern at this time is if that damn hurricane is going to piss all over me with the 2:30 kick-off time. Might have to wear the rain poncho and swim trunks!

MajorMike
09-09-2008, 09:27 AM
I took UT -23 yesterday

CubanMustGo
09-09-2008, 09:37 AM
I hate Arcansaw......always have and always will. They always seemed to get the better of UT back when bother were in the SWC. I hope UT gives em a Texas sized butt whoopin, especially now that you have that two-faced scumbag as your head coach.....but I doubt it. These games seem to be highly contested.

Texas - 31

Arcansaw - 20

HOOK EM HORNS

Umm, no. UT used to beat UA like a drum most of the time in the SWC.

In fact, my brother (UA fan) and ex (UT fan) were happily married for many years during which time UT always beat UA. Then one year Arkansas finally beat UT and poof there went the marriage. Best thing that ever happened to him.

t.u. 41
university of the inbreeds 24

Brutalis
09-09-2008, 01:54 PM
I don't understand this 'arKansas' bullshit.

Arkansas became a state in 1836 being 25th, and Kansas 34th on 1861. If anything you should be saying (Ar)Kansas. But the hate is another thing so whatever.

And about the incest, cousin fucking, inbreed and such comments. Texas fans calling Arkansas that is like one dude in overalls calling another dude in overalls a hillbilly. It makes zero sense. Especially Oklahoma folks. But again, that's just the hate in college football. I myself have never had it except for rival Mississippi schools but yeah like I said, whatever.

And UT did beat UA like a drum on regular. Ruined several NT hopes as well. Different story with TAMU though.

MajorMike
09-09-2008, 02:03 PM
Oh, come on, you are from ar-Kansas, don't tell me you aren't used to it. You know, I'm sure not everyone is inbred... but then someone like that Jerry Skeletor Jones and that Clinton fellow and it makes you wonder again.

Hell, even the state motto of Oklahoma is, "Thank God for arKansas."

You know what a tornado, a hurricane and an arKansas divorce have in common?
Someone's going to lose a mobile home before its over.

Geez, rappin' on arKy's is just part of growing up; get over it and learn to accept your role and there will again be harmony in Hope. haha I made that one up myself, I'm so fucking clever.

RonMexico
09-09-2008, 02:53 PM

Arkansas became a state in 1836 being 25th, and Kansas 34th on 1861. If anything you should be saying (Ar)Kansas. But the hate is another thing so whatever.

And about the incest, cousin fucking, inbreed and such comments. Texas fans calling Arkansas that is like one dude in overalls calling another dude in overalls a hillbilly. It makes zero sense. Especially Oklahoma folks. But again, that's just the hate in college football. I myself have never had it except for rival Mississippi schools but yeah like I said, whatever.

And UT did beat UA like a drum on regular. Ruined several NT hopes as well. Different story with TAMU though.

I was just messing around. You seemed to be the only fucking retard to take it seriously and get all personal and bloody tampon angry about it.

And you still find a way to bring up A&M for no reason...

Brutalis
09-09-2008, 03:21 PM
Oh, come on, you are from ar-Kansas, don't tell me you aren't used to it. You know, I'm sure not everyone is inbred... but then someone like that Jerry Skeletor Jones and that Clinton fellow and it makes you wonder again.

Hell, even the state motto of Oklahoma is, "Thank God for arKansas."

You know what a tornado, a hurricane and an arKansas divorce have in common?
Someone's going to lose a mobile home before its over.

Geez, rappin' on arKy's is just part of growing up; get over it and learn to accept your role and there will again be harmony in Hope. haha I made that one up myself, I'm so fucking clever.

Dude you are an OKLAHOMA STATE FAN. Give me a fucking break. You think you got shit to talk about Arkansas? What a fool you are. This is why nobody likes your dumb ass Mike.

That hurricane joke was originally about OU fans, you know that right? I remember it back in the early 2000s from a UT fan after we beat them in the Cotton Bowl. So, you crack yourself up all you want bud.

Know your role and go there behind your Big 12 giants in UT, OU, Nebraska, and TAMU. Stop coming out for a look-see.

And you still find a way to bring up A&M for no reason...

No, you just take offense to the smallest most innocent shit. I made a point, a good one, and a factual one at that. Let it go dude.

Brutalis
09-09-2008, 03:22 PM
and TT for that matter about the giants. Hell.

RonMexico
09-09-2008, 03:27 PM

RonMexico
09-09-2008, 03:28 PM
I also request that cbf place an unloaded gun inside of his avatar of VY...

Brutalis
09-09-2008, 03:30 PM

Exactly. Take a god damn chill pill and stop being so anal about every little thing. You trying to act like Mike on purpose? Geez dude.

MajorMike
09-09-2008, 03:49 PM
Dude you are an OKLAHOMA STATE FAN. Give me a fucking break. You think you got shit to talk about Arkansas? What a fool you are. This is why nobody likes your dumb ass Mike.

That hurricane joke was originally about OU fans, you know that right? I remember it back in the early 2000s from a UT fan after we beat them in the Cotton Bowl. So, you crack yourself up all you want bud.

Know your role and go there behind your Big 12 giants in UT, OU, Nebraska, and TAMU. Stop coming out for a look-see.

Lol; I see someone's inferiority complex peeking out. Can't defend yourself so you attack somenoe else. Nice smokescreen.

Thank God for arKansas.

Brutalis
09-09-2008, 04:14 PM
Lol; I see someone's inferiority complex peeking out. Can't defend yourself so you attack somenoe else. Nice smokescreen.

Thank God for arKansas.

You attacked me to begin with. I replied. Can't handle it then fuck off dummy.

What inferiority complex does any Hog fan have with some Cowboy fan? Lmao at you.

This is why nobody likes you. You get fucking owned time and time again and still rant and rave about stupid shit everyone just laughs at your for.

You are the College Forum homer. Just ask around.

RonMexico
09-09-2008, 04:20 PM
What inferiority complex does any Hog fan have with some Cowboy fan? Lmao at you.

Correction: you're a Mule Rider fan.

Doug Collins
09-09-2008, 04:30 PM

Since I grew up in Texas and currently reside in beautiful Northwest arKansas, I can provide an objective and thoroughly unbiased view on the subject, and I can say that everything that has been said of arKy is true. The family reunion/swingers' partys, rednecks, trailer park gangbangs, meth addictions, etc. are a very real part of an arKansans' daily life. I can only imagine that living in central or southern arkansas must suck about 200-300 times more than my area.

The Texans you speak of represent a small demographic and probably are all post Gustav refugees from arKansas.

As for Oklahoma, I think Tulsa is a decent town with low airfare rates via Southwest. Outside of that, I can't really say much other than I hate having to drive across the state to get back to Texas.

Brutalis
09-09-2008, 04:31 PM
Correction: you're a Mule Rider fan.

You honestly think only people who went or currently attend the school is a fan?

Are you that fucking retarded? Seriously??

I guess I need to live in San Antonio to be a Spurs fan too right?

Brutalis
09-09-2008, 04:34 PM
Since I grew up in Texas and currently reside in beautiful Northwest arKansas, I can provide an objective and thoroughly unbiased view on the subject, and I can say that everything that has been said of arKy is true. The family reunion/swingers' partys, rednecks, trailer park gangbangs, meth addictions, etc. are a very real part of an arKansans' daily life. I can only imagine that living in central or southern arkansas must suck about 200-300 times more than my area.

And Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, .. the rest of the south.

Just because you (and others) hate Arkansas does not mean we are exclusively home to that bullshit.

Your hate is seriously fucked up.

Doug Collins
09-09-2008, 04:43 PM
And Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, .. the rest of the south.

Just because you (and others) hate Arkansas does not mean we are exclusively home to that bullshit.

Your hate is seriously fucked up.

I don't hate Arkansas, I'm just saying the stereotypes are true. Northwest Arkansas is a fine place to live and work.

RonMexico
09-09-2008, 04:44 PM
You honestly think only people who went or currently attend the school is a fan?

Are you that fucking retarded? Seriously??

I guess I need to live in San Antonio to be a Spurs fan too right?

Yes, I'm a fan of Texas A&M and Arizona State - both schools that I attended. I'm also a fan of University of Phoenix online, where I received a basketball scholarship.

I don't know if SA would accept you.

MajorMike
09-09-2008, 05:55 PM
You attacked me to begin with. I replied. Can't handle it then fuck off dummy.

This is why nobody likes you. You get fucking owned time and time again and still rant and rave about stupid shit everyone just laughs at your for.

You are the College Forum homer. Just ask around.

I didn't attack you I attacked your state.

I didn't use profanity; I guess must be a result of that inbred thing.

Lots of people like me, you just obviously can't take a joke, as witnessed by 3 or 4 guys in one thread you are spewing profianities at and showing your ass.

I don't know exactly what ronnie is saying to you all the time but you keep chirping at him how he is dodging your arguements. Kettle, meet black.

And yes I am a homer. I just have never said OSU was better than anyone else that they obviously weren't.

Just that Oklahoma is better than arKy. Which we all know to be true. You do have us beat in meth labs per capita, tho.

Please retort with some profantiy laced tantrum, it is so you.

Refer to the caption below my name.

RonMexico
09-09-2008, 06:25 PM
When CaptMike and Brutalis end up sucking each other off in the final scene of this thread/movie, it will be very appropos.

Brutalis
09-09-2008, 06:57 PM
I didn't attack you I attacked your state.

I didn't use profanity; I guess must be a result of that inbred thing.

Lots of people like me, you just obviously can't take a joke, as witnessed by 3 or 4 guys in one thread you are spewing profianities at and showing your ass.

I don't know exactly what ronnie is saying to you all the time but you keep chirping at him how he is dodging your arguements. Kettle, meet black.

And yes I am a homer. I just have never said OSU was better than anyone else that they obviously weren't.

Just that Oklahoma is better than arKy. Which we all know to be true. You do have us beat in meth labs per capita, tho.

Refer to the caption below my name.

Okay T Park. Why don't you sound less like a bitch and more like someone who knows what they are talking about.

Brutalis
09-09-2008, 06:58 PM
Yes, I'm a fan of Texas A&M and Arizona State - both schools that I attended. I'm also a fan of University of Phoenix online, where I received a basketball scholarship.

I don't know if SA would accept you.

You dodged the question.

No surprise.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-09-2008, 07:31 PM
UT 31 Ark 16

Saturday, all of the arky chodes will come home to roost. Not one horn has forgot that bastardization of a game. Luckily, out of those responsible, only Greg Davis remains. If we get to a 3rd and 30 situation, and we go for a 2 yard pass to our worst receiver on the field, then Arkansas fucking owns us.

Brutalis
09-09-2008, 07:36 PM
UT 31 Ark 16

Saturday, all of the arky chodes will come home to roost. Not one horn has forgot that bastardization of a game. Luckily, out of those responsible, only Greg Davis remains. If we get to a 3rd and 30 situation, and we go for a 2 yard pass to our worst receiver on the field, then Arkansas fucking owns us.

:lmao

Wanna know what I found hilarious? The Hog forums everyone's all beat Texas beat Texas, but when it came down to a score prediction thread for $75 to the winner, 4 out of every 5 posts has Texas winning.

Chodes is right. It's why I don't post on Hog forums. Or any college forums other than this.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-09-2008, 07:40 PM
This game is wide open. UT showed against UTEP that their strong safety has a big giant bullseye on his jersey because he sucks so bad, the rest of the secondary is mediocre, and we still think we can succeed using a running system that takes 3 seasons for 1 RB to learn.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-09-2008, 07:41 PM

Yes, you were whining like no other.

"ohhh cedric, uhohhoohhh my fitted astro's cap got dirty"

MajorMike
09-09-2008, 08:05 PM
You dodged the question.

No surprise.

Okay T Park. Why don't you sound less like a bitch and more like someone who knows what they are talking about.

Kettle, meet black.

I rest my case. Have fun on the next 3 pages of this thread trying not to sound like a girl done wrong.

Brutalis
09-09-2008, 08:10 PM
Make a point first, or at least try to. And I'll go from there. Til then take your weak shit to your moms, she's the only one who can stand it.

djohn14
09-09-2008, 09:04 PM
I got your back Brutalis....Im The state line between Arkansas and Missouri. Honest to God, I dont know a single inbreed in the state.

Brutalis
09-09-2008, 09:26 PM

Well they are out there. But my point is they are in every state. They just like to hate is all.

leemajors
09-10-2008, 08:30 AM
my opinion of arkansas is based solely on the 1994 documentary on HBO - Gang Wars - Bangin in Little Rock. It changed my life.

RonMexico
09-10-2008, 09:12 AM
You dodged the question.

No surprise.

No, I answered that I believe only people that attended the school have the right to be fans.

Blake
09-10-2008, 10:14 AM
UT 97
Arkie -3 (they kick a field goal thru the wrong uprights)

Brutalis
09-10-2008, 12:10 PM
my opinion of arkansas is based solely on the 1994 documentary on HBO - Gang Wars - Bangin in Little Rock. It changed my life.

That was a bad ass show. And also a reason why we moved out of Central Arkansas.

Brutalis
09-10-2008, 12:13 PM
No, I answered that I believe only people that attended the school have the right to be fans.

Right so I need to live in SA to be a Spurs fan too right? Cause you can't be one way and not the same with the others!

That's just a dumb ass way of thinking Mr. Ron. You must love minorities.

RonMexico
09-10-2008, 02:02 PM
Right so I need to live in SA to be a Spurs fan too right? Cause you can't be one way and not the same with the others!

That's just a dumb ass way of thinking Mr. Ron. You must love minorities.

I am a minority and that's very offensive to me.

I agree you need to have lived in SA to be a true Spurs fan. Maybe if you attended UA, you could be a fan of that too...

Brutalis
09-10-2008, 02:09 PM
:lmao tooooo funny.

RonMexico
09-10-2008, 02:29 PM
:lmao tooooo funny.

Years of racial persecution is funny to you?

This from the guy who is butthurt by inbred jokes... Speaking of inbred, we haven't heard much from Mike today.

Brutalis
09-10-2008, 02:41 PM
I meant as in you must have a million more minority opinions. But take it racial if you wish.

RonMexico
09-10-2008, 02:59 PM
How can I take it any other way? You're laughing at the color of my skin.

Brutalis
09-10-2008, 03:20 PM
I'm laughing at your opinions not your fucking skin color. Stop acting like a female please.

RonMexico
09-10-2008, 05:59 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?page=bottom10082

You and Mike can jack each other off to that.

Horry For 3!
09-12-2008, 08:14 PM
Game got postponed until Sept 27

Whisky Dog
09-12-2008, 10:27 PM

That's retarded. What if your parents graduated from a school and you were raised a fan? It's sports, you can cheer for whoever you want. Fucking sensitive, easily offended commie.

RonMexico
09-17-2008, 11:52 PM
That's retarded. What if your parents graduated from a school and you were raised a fan? It's sports, you can cheer for whoever you want. Fucking sensitive, easily offended commie.

You're a moron who doesn't understand sarcasm. My dad went to Arizona State - I'm an ASU fan... I sat in Houston without power having to watch score updates of ASU blowing an easy game to UNLV on my cell phone.

Brutalis
09-18-2008, 12:00 AM
Tail between legs cause he just pissed the carpet. :lmao

Check sig under very fine Arkansas girl, click links.

FanSPURSatic
09-18-2008, 12:36 AM
I am a minority and that's very offensive to me.

I agree you need to have lived in SA to be a true Spurs fan. Maybe if you attended UA, you could be a fan of that too...

get over yourself. you can be a fan of whatever team you want. you really need to get off Brutalis nuts man. its getting sad.

worse things have been said and done to minorities get over it prick.

RonMexico
09-18-2008, 08:01 AM
get over yourself. you can be a fan of whatever team you want. you really need to get off Brutalis nuts man. its getting sad.

worse things have been said and done to minorities get over it prick.

Nice pic of Duncan fouling Steve Nash.

RonMexico
09-18-2008, 08:05 AM
Tail between legs cause he just pissed the carpet. :lmao

Check sig under very fine Arkansas girl, click links.

So you're basically copying Doug Collins by quoting me... real original, but pretty much what I would expect from an Arkansas-educated individual.

Didn't piss the carpet at all... just getting a rise out of you and your minions. I'm a Notre Dame fan and that's just because I chose A&M over ND for college, so I abide by the same rules I jokingly abhorred.

Whisky Dog
09-27-2008, 04:20 PM
Nice call Brutalis! Texas did score 31 pts - in the 1st half.

Mad Dog Madden took the little skinny boy McCoy and made a monster. It's one thing to run over Rice and UTEP, but he's running over Ark. too. Kid's a beast.

Doug Collins
09-27-2008, 04:48 PM
Peeeeeeetriiiinooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Houston Nutt would've beat Texas...

Colt McCoy is sure showing off his dual-threat capabillities. Tha Mack needs to remove him from this game before Arkansas gets Kellen Heard on the field.

Whisky Dog
09-27-2008, 05:19 PM
Time to move Chiles to the "Ramonce Taylor" role and get him into the offense as another weapon. He just plain sucks as a QB. McCoy is even the better runner now.

The Reckoning
09-27-2008, 05:20 PM
R.I.P Arkansas

Woooo pig sucky!

btw: the SEC is always overrated

Cant_Be_Faded
09-27-2008, 05:46 PM
Chiles is the new Jamaal Charles, yet he sucks at basically everything he does.

Again, I ask you, WHERE THE FUCK IS SHERROD HARRIS?!?!?!?!?!?!

Chiles has lost that explosiveness we saw as a high school kid and a freshman, he does absolutely nothing now.

WHERE THE FUCK IS SHERROD HARRIS????? I feel flat out sorry for Sherrod, he might as well have Sneaded us and gone to Sam Houston State or something.....

Our defense looked really good today, but Arkansas sucks so much taint, I take that success with a grain of salt.

Texas should change their mascots to the Giant Boy Detectives.

The Reckoning
09-27-2008, 05:51 PM
the lake travis quarterback committed to UT. it looks like he can place the ball anywhere on the field.

Whisky Dog
09-27-2008, 05:59 PM
Fuck, I forgot about the existence of Sharrod Harris. Put his ass on the field too. Can always use a fast slot guy motioning out of the backfield in CFB.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-27-2008, 06:18 PM
With a name like Colt McCoy you know he's a better athlete than a timvp in every sense of the word :tu

The Reckoning
09-27-2008, 06:19 PM
what i dont understand is why major applewhite is a running back coach

Cant_Be_Faded
09-27-2008, 06:28 PM
What is funny is that Major Applewhite is teaching the RB's how to receive a ball and how to get open in a broken play, and also teaching McCoy not to neglect a checkdown to his RBs when he has nothing upfield.

I would say his influence has been a success thus far.

leemajors
09-27-2008, 06:50 PM
what i dont understand is why major applewhite is a running back coach

G Davis is not going anywhere.

Whisky Dog
09-27-2008, 07:01 PM
Horns fans should honor whoever got greg davis to stop throwing WR screens and hitches 15 times a game.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-27-2008, 07:24 PM
This is the first game of the season he has not done that.

Brutalis
09-27-2008, 08:45 PM
Well it's pretty clear Nutt left it bare. Got some nice freshmen though playing well.

:tu

Cant_Be_Faded
09-27-2008, 11:06 PM
Brutalis nothing personal but..;;;;

SUCK A FAT PUSTULED NUSTACK ARKANSAS you grilled pigfucking pieces of guzzling jizz

Payback is a bitch is it not, you dirty whores, suck on it and suck it long and hard, go back to your shit conference and always remember how sore you were after getting violated by that machine known as the Texas No Limit Tank.

PAYBACKS A BITCH
you guys blew so much ass tonight you made Colt fucking McCoy look like a Heisman favorite :lmao

REVENGE BIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH

Man it feels good to say that after 2002

Biggems
09-27-2008, 11:51 PM

SUCK A FAT PUSTULED NUSTACK ARKANSAS you grilled pigfucking pieces of guzzling jizz

Payback is a bitch is it not, you dirty whores, suck on it and suck it long and hard, go back to your shit conference and always remember how sore you were after getting violated by that machine known as the Texas No Limit Tank.

PAYBACKS A BITCH
you guys blew so much ass tonight you made Colt fucking McCoy look like a Heisman favorite :lmao

REVENGE BIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH

Man it feels good to say that after 2002

Bitter much?

It was great to beat the living snot out of ArKANSAS and Petrino.....I wonder if Petrino will tuck tail and run to a new school after this season.....The Hogs have been a thorn in UTs ass for decades.....I always enjoy when the Horns whoop on em, even if the Hogs are in a down time in their program....nevertheless, I hope everywhere in Austin serves bacon, ham, and chicharrones for breakfast.....as a salute to todays victory.

Now on to another team I dislike greatly.....and even moreso this year cause of that POS recruit D. Scott.....I really hope we can put a stompin on Colorado......

HOOK EM HORNS

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
09-27-2008, 11:52 PM
Bitter much?

post shitty messages much?

Biggems
09-27-2008, 11:54 PM
post shitty messages much?

trying to be more like you and judging by the flies.....i am succeeding

Cant_Be_Faded
09-27-2008, 11:57 PM
Bitter much?

It was great to beat the living snot out of ArKANSAS and Petrino.....I wonder if Petrino will tuck tail and run to a new school after this season.....The Hogs have been a thorn in UTs ass for decades.....I always enjoy when the Horns whoop on em, even if the Hogs are in a down time in their program....nevertheless, I hope everywhere in Austin serves bacon, ham, and chicharrones for breakfast.....as a salute to todays victory.

Now on to another team I dislike greatly.....and even moreso this year cause of that POS recruit D. Scott.....I really hope we can put a stompin on Colorado......

HOOK EM HORNS

Anyone who plays on Arkansas-Kansas semantics deserves a quick punch in the groin, because you have no skillz and are a douche of the second highest order.

Biggems
09-28-2008, 12:30 AM
Anyone who plays on Arkansas-Kansas semantics deserves a quick punch in the groin, because you have no skillz and are a douche of the second highest order.

wow, impressive retort.....and I am not here to win style points. I am merely here to express my views just as all of you are. Thank you for your opinion on the matter.....

and once again I am so glad arKANSAS got their asses whooped today

HOOK EM HORNS

The Reckoning
09-28-2008, 12:38 AM

:lol

RonMexico
09-28-2008, 07:56 AM
Brutalis blames their failures on Houston Nutt... the guy who beat Florida today with a Texas QB transfer. Ed Orgeron (who couldn't win shit at Ole Miss) obviously didn't leave the cupboard bare? No, Nutt is actually just a good coach and Arkansas will be sad they rode him out of town.

Spurtacus
09-28-2008, 08:22 PM
Another solid game by the Horns. Now, the hard part. Conference games.

Brutalis
09-29-2008, 01:19 AM
We got handled I can take that. Some of you are just plain fucking retarded however.

And Ron, why are you talking shit? I'm tired of making you my bitch, your puss is wore.

MajorMike
09-29-2008, 07:55 AM
I don't believe that UT is a Top 10 team, however arKy will most likely not end up bowl eligible and are possibly the worst team in the SEC. UT wins this one high-40-something to low-20-something.

Not too bad, however obviously gave arKy more credit than they deserved.

I don't see one more win on their sched... including the TU game.

RonMexico
09-29-2008, 08:18 AM
We got handled I can take that. Some of you are just plain fucking retarded however.

And Ron, why are you talking shit? I'm tired of making you my bitch, your puss is wore.

You talked shit about Houston Nutt for years and I'm just calling you out on it. You can't place the blame for a terrible loss (one that you predicted Arkansas would win 34-31) on the old coach because that's a very simple (and very weak) copout.

Nutt has made Ole Miss competitive in the first month of the season and I don't think Ed O. left the cupboard very stacked down in Oxford. It just means that Nutt is a good coach and fans like you didn't realize it.

Brutalis
09-29-2008, 05:08 PM
You talked shit about Houston Nutt for years and I'm just calling you out on it. You can't place the blame for a terrible loss (one that you predicted Arkansas would win 34-31) on the old coach because that's a very simple (and very weak) copout.

Nutt has made Ole Miss competitive in the first month of the season and I don't think Ed O. left the cupboard very stacked down in Oxford. It just means that Nutt is a good coach and fans like you didn't realize it.

Bull shit I can't talk mess about the fucker who POORLY RECRUITED ON PURPOSE knowing he was going into his last year. He knew what the fuck he was doing and left this team with scraps that Petrino has to pay for and take shit for from piss ant college fans. O left them with more talent than Nuttfag left Arkansas, loads more.

Go take a look at Nuttfags record against the SEC. He was only a few games above .500 and a .100something win pct against the top tier of the SEC. Look at his bowl record, and our SECCG record. It speaks for itself. Texas was the only good program he could beat.

"Good coach" ... right. We'll see. Talk all you want right now, and see if you're still here saying that after a few seasons. If his history makes him a "great coach" why was Ole Miss his only offer and why didn't he wait and take over a good school? He has a bad reputation. All the coaches in the SEC think he is a fucking joke accept for Misstake. Texting recruits to talking shit to Mitch Mustain's mom... he is a pathetic joke. But a big improvement for a shit school like Ole Miss.

I predicted 34-31, right. How serious did you read my text about the game? Figures only you would take it as so.

One day you need to learn and take your paddy cake bullshit starting comments and shove them right up your pathetic little Suns fan ass. You are shit. And you should just quit instead of me steadily pounding your weak ass.

Brutalis
09-29-2008, 05:15 PM
wow, impressive retort.....and I am not here to win style points. I am merely here to express my views just as all of you are. Thank you for your opinion on the matter.....

and once again I am so glad arKANSAS got their asses whooped today

HOOK EM HORNS

Arkansas: 25th state, 1836
Kansas: 34th state, 1861

Get your facts straight. People who use that arKansas bullshit are retarded cunt mongrels. Just because you fucking hate Arkansas (like most Texas people do) doesn't mean you can't show some fucking respect. I tolerate jackass comments from you fucks all the time and I'm done with that. I don't come here and say TexasS. Grow fucking balls and at least act like a man instead of playing pretend.

mookie2001
09-29-2008, 07:49 PM
.syntax error

mookie2001
09-29-2008, 07:49 PM
the state of arkansas is the stuff, its natural

kansas sucks because 35 has no access roads, turnarounds or exits for like 200 miles at a time

neither have good bathrooms to do coke in

MajorMike
09-29-2008, 07:52 PM

Get your facts straight. People who use that arKansas bullshit are retarded cunt mongrels. Just because you fucking hate Arkansas (like most Texas people do) doesn't mean you can't show some fucking respect. I tolerate jackass comments from you fucks all the time and I'm done with that. I don't come here and say TexasS. Grow fucking balls and at least act like a man instead of playing pretend.

lol; "Get your facts right retard."

Since we are getting a history lesson, it is derrived from the same indian tribe name as Kansas and there was even a battle in the arKy legislature because the people couldn't agree how to say it.

I guess everyone was right, half of all arKansas are decended from retards.

Brutalis
09-29-2008, 08:34 PM
lol; "Get your facts right retard."

Since we are getting a history lesson, it is derrived from the same indian tribe name as Kansas and there was even a battle in the arKy legislature because the people couldn't agree how to say it.

I guess everyone was right, half of all arKansas are decended from retards.

What's your point? That you are a god damn fucking titty baby? Great fucking point. The pronunciation is a long resolved issue. You wanna call us arKansas fine, but don't stop there. Call it Amerika or Oklahomos. Keep eating shit you seem to love so much.

Doug Collins
09-29-2008, 10:05 PM
the state of arkansas is the stuff, its natural

kansas sucks because 35 has no access roads, turnarounds or exits for like 200 miles at a time

neither have good bathrooms to do coke in

arKansas does have some really nice parking lots to do coke in...they even come with a free foot locker member's card to cut it up.

Ps arKy also lacks access roads, turnarounds, and exits. I missed an exit once heading to Ft. Smith and had to drive 25 miles to do a legal turnaround. Ft. Smith has some great meth btw.

MajorMike
09-29-2008, 10:32 PM
What's your point? That you are a god damn fucking titty baby? Great fucking point. The pronunciation is a long resolved issue. You wanna call us arKansas fine, but don't stop there. Call it Amerika or Oklahomos. Keep eating shit you seem to love so much.

You are such a girl. You call someone out for their lack of knowledge then show your ass by your own, then proceed to be even more of a woman when you can't take a little ribbing.

There may be some idiots on this board, but you are by far the biggest woman of them all.

I have a feeling the reason you didn't play ball was because you couldn't qualify.

Whisky Dog
09-29-2008, 11:26 PM
I didn't realize being a woman was considered such a bad thing. I don't know about you sausage jockeys, but I for one don't think so.

Biggems
09-29-2008, 11:45 PM

actually, i am just having fun with you guys. I know which state came first....I also have been to ArKANSAS. I went to UCA in Conway for a conference. I found the campus to be quite beautiful and the people there to be extremely inviting, welcoming, and quite enjoyable. In fact, I have nothing but positive things to say about any of my experiences with the people from UCA.

Look, I am just trash talking cause I hate the Razorbacks athletics.....they were our SWC rivals. I also hate Bobby Petrino. I find him to be a two-faced, cowardly scumbag.

TexasS.....that is funny, but kinda lame....I didn't add any letters to your state name, just capitalized certain ones for emphasis. I have heard TexasS so many times....doesnt bother me in the least.

in fact, you guys all need to lighten up and not take shit so damn seriously......this is just a sports forum. no reason to get all incensed over the words of someone you dont even know. no reason to get your blood pressure all sky high.......

grow balls and act like a man? Hey Pot, meet Kettle.....all you do is act like a complete cunt on this board.....moaning and groaning like a bloody vagina.....but then again, isnt Arkansas' colors PMS red and tampon white?

HOOK EM HORNS

Brutalis
09-30-2008, 12:53 AM
You are such a girl. You call someone out for their lack of knowledge then show your ass by your own, then proceed to be even more of a woman when you can't take a little ribbing.

There may be some idiots on this board, but you are by far the biggest woman of them all.

I have a feeling the reason you didn't play ball was because you couldn't qualify.

1. I didn't call anyone out. I got "called out" by some dumb bitch who gets regularly served with my lovable text.
2. I can take ribbing, I been here a while. I get it all the time here when I say anything about the Hogs. A girl would have turned tail in 2005. I'm still here making you my little post whore.
3. Since when do you "qualify" to play ball. Just by that n00b ass statement you just proved you don't play a lick of fucking basketball.

Brutalis
09-30-2008, 12:59 AM
actually, i am just having fun with you guys. I know which state came first....I also have been to ArKANSAS. I went to UCA in Conway for a conference. I found the campus to be quite beautiful and the people there to be extremely inviting, welcoming, and quite enjoyable. In fact, I have nothing but positive things to say about any of my experiences with the people from UCA.

Look, I am just trash talking cause I hate the Razorbacks athletics.....they were our SWC rivals. I also hate Bobby Petrino. I find him to be a two-faced, cowardly scumbag.

TexasS.....that is funny, but kinda lame....I didn't add any letters to your state name, just capitalized certain ones for emphasis. I have heard TexasS so many times....doesnt bother me in the least.

in fact, you guys all need to lighten up and not take shit so damn seriously......this is just a sports forum. no reason to get all incensed over the words of someone you dont even know. no reason to get your blood pressure all sky high.......

grow balls and act like a man? Hey Pot, meet Kettle.....all you do is act like a complete cunt on this board.....moaning and groaning like a bloody vagina.....but then again, isnt Arkansas' colors PMS red and tampon white?

HOOK EM HORNS

Insulting Arkansas with arKansas is just as much of an insult as saying Texass. For two I don't give a fuck who you hate.

Someone told me not to take this seriously? There are about 5 people lurking here laughing their ass off at that statement. The one time I respond to a dike talking crap suddenly I take things seriously. Okay then. :)

Petrino was lied to by the Falcons owner, his family was unhappy and wanting out, his players fucking quit on him, and ESPN gets their jollies but insulting him and ever since every pecker head that has anything to do with CFB decide to jump on the hate wagon. That's fine. Typical. But fine.

It's cardinal red. PMS red is what I just left on your mom's face. :)

Biggems
09-30-2008, 08:37 AM
Insulting Arkansas with arKansas is just as much of an insult as saying Texass. For two I don't give a fuck who you hate.

Someone told me not to take this seriously? There are about 5 people lurking here laughing their ass off at that statement. The one time I respond to a dike talking crap suddenly I take things seriously. Okay then. :)

Petrino was lied to by the Falcons owner, his family was unhappy and wanting out, his players fucking quit on him, and ESPN gets their jollies but insulting him and ever since every pecker head that has anything to do with CFB decide to jump on the hate wagon. That's fine. Typical. But fine.

Im sorry but that wasnt my mom....my mom doesnt eat pussy:lol

Biggems
09-30-2008, 08:41 AM

from what i understand about Arthur Blank, he is an upstanding guy. I don't know the man personally, but based on what I have heard on the NFL Network, ESPN, Fox, etc.....the guy shoots straight with people.

Petrino, on the other hand, has a history of lying. He lied to the people in Louisville. He lied to the people in Atlanta...and don't worry, he will lie to you too....

But hell, since it was your state that gave us that jackass Clinton.....I guess you guys love being lied to and deceived.

NUTT > PETRINO

Doug Collins
09-30-2008, 10:46 AM
from what i understand about Arthur Blank, he is an upstanding guy. I don't know the man personally, but based on what I have heard on the NFL Network, ESPN, Fox, etc.....the guy shoots straight with people.

Petrino, on the other hand, has a history of lying. He lied to the people in Louisville. He lied to the people in Atlanta...and don't worry, he will lie to you too....

But hell, since it was your state that gave us that jackass Clinton.....I guess you guys love being lied to and deceived.

NUTT > PETRINO

I would take Blank's word over Petrino's any day, and I'm sure any sane person would do the same. RAZORBACK NATION has become Petrino's biggest apologists, but you can't blame them he's their coach...for the next 12-18 months until another job comes calling.

I met Petrino and his mistress/wife (not sure) and he's the epitomy of a used car salesman, although he has a sweet RAZORBACK themed motorcycle.

MajorMike
09-30-2008, 12:09 PM
3. Since when do you "qualify" to play ball. Just by that n00b ass statement you just proved you don't play a lick of fucking basketball.

Wow... did you REALLY just type that?

Completely proves you had no involvement with any college athletics whatsoever.

RonMexico
09-30-2008, 01:50 PM
Wow... did you REALLY just type that?

Completely proves you had no involvement with any college athletics whatsoever.

Well, Mike you have to admit that "qualify" is not the best word choice there. I mean, we are talking about basketball and not wrestling or golf.

Brutalis
09-30-2008, 07:11 PM
Wow. Retards galore.

Biggems
09-30-2008, 08:28 PM
Wow. Retards galore.

leave your family reunion out of this.....:lmao

cecil collins
10-01-2008, 01:26 AM
Well, Mike you have to admit that "qualify" is not the best word choice there. I mean, we are talking about basketball and not wrestling or golf.

You don't know what he's referring to either. I mean, I don't give two shits about this argument, but capt mike is clearly talking about academic qualification. How is this difficult to comprehend? It's not the pros, there are actually classes and tests going on.

Why is it that nobody on this forum can talk sports without being complete assholes about shit that doesn't even matter? Who cares if Brutalis likes Arkansas? Sure Texas won the game, and it was hella satisfying for a Horns fan, but why be assholes about it?

MajorMike
10-01-2008, 08:10 AM
Why is it that nobody on this forum can talk sports without being complete assholes about shit that doesn't even matter?

What the hell kind of name is Cecil, anyway?

RonMexico
10-01-2008, 08:11 AM
You don't know what he's referring to either. I mean, I don't give two shits about this argument, but capt mike is clearly talking about academic qualification. How is this difficult to comprehend? It's not the pros, there are actually classes and tests going on.

Why is it that nobody on this forum can talk sports without being complete assholes about shit that doesn't even matter? Who cares if Brutalis likes Arkansas? Sure Texas won the game, and it was hella satisfying for a Horns fan, but why be assholes about it?

Ok, Myles Brand. I was being sarcastic, which you have had a terrible time comprehending anytime you read my posts. (I'll help you out: I was making fun of Brutalis for mistunderstanding "qualify" and I was making fun of Mike for his unnatural love of OSU golf/wrestling.)

I give Brutalis a hard time for being an incredible homer and ripping on Houston Nutt, even though he is privately fuming at the success Ole Miss is having right now. I give Mike a hard time... well, because he's an egotistical douchebag who makes up for his insecurities by posting negative articles about Aggie sports. He also disappears from threads or changes the subject where people have called him on his shit. He has me ignored because he can't handle being wrong.

And a 'Horns fan talking about players attending classes and taking tests? Am I the only one who sees the irony in this?

cecil collins
10-01-2008, 02:31 PM
Because A&M is like the Harvard of Texas right?

You need to work on sarcasm. That's not my problem if it is so subtle that you seem dumb. That's such a cop out anyway. Anytime someone says something stupid, they can say it was sarcasm, a joke.

The only funny A&M crew member is Ignignogt. The rest of you should stick to being bitter homophobes.

Doug Collins
10-01-2008, 03:39 PM
What the hell kind of name is Cecil, anyway?

A gay one.

RonMexico
10-01-2008, 04:14 PM
And apparently, he is a non-bitter homosexual.

Brutalis
10-02-2008, 05:47 PM
I give Brutalis a hard time for being an incredible homer and ripping on Houston Nutt, even though he is privately fuming at the success Ole Miss is having right now.

Way to be detailed. I provided stats on separate occasions for ole Houston that if read prove my point. Yet your real issue is truly based on the Arkansas Razorbacks for some narrow minded reasons. On top of his failure to 'win the big one' much less any bowl game or SECCG minus the Cotton Bowl vs Texas, I have to constantly defend Arkansas for trying to be better than 10 and 9 win seasons he produced.

So I stand back and see we have some of the top facilities in the nation, watch them spend money now that they sell with the best schools, and see we as a football program are valued rather high in the market of football, ditch the under-achieving coach for a far better one.

Nah I shouldn't say anything right? I'm just a little Pigs fan. Or you just still have issues with the SWC days getting pounded constantly by Arkansas and Texas. I seriously look at this new TAMU series in Dallas as an old booty call. Petrino after a couple recruiting years will be using you to wipe his ass with before conference play. Then maybe we will give Texas a better show.

Just a little homer Pigs fan.

Doug Collins
10-02-2008, 09:49 PM
So I stand back and see we have some of the top facilities in the nation, watch them spend money now that they sell with the best schools, and see we as a football program are valued rather high in the market of football, ditch the under-achieving coach for a far better one.

That's the most unintelligible thing you've ever written.

Mr Dio
10-10-2008, 01:13 AM
And apparently, he is a non-bitter homosexual.

I guess a bitter homosexual such as yourself would know, huh? :lol

Greg Oden
09-09-2009, 01:24 AM

Hogfan got rammed.

This has got to be one of the best threads ST has ever seen.

Brutalis
09-09-2009, 04:37 PM
Not other than the final score of the game. Thinking about where we were then compared to now makes me pretty damn happy though.

To read this thread and think about it now the view is the same. In the big picture Arkansas has a rich tradition. Somehow it landed them in the top 25 all time programs in college football recently after 20 years of overall being average. My lifetime hasn't seen the big wins and being in the top 10 every year and all that glory shit. It sucks but it is truth. At least now with Petrino and what's going on we are headed back that way. Anybody can talk shit, and that's fine. But the history and stats, records and numbers don't lie.

As for the Arkansas/Texas fan hate.. I don't have it. Said it before. I get it, I understand those older generations holding grudges because Arkansas would have some undefeated season and get their heart broke by Texas. Like, over and over. Texas has dashed Arkansas enough times to make the NT total for the Hogs stand alone at one. Hog fans despise this despite kicking every other teams ass just about.

You have to remember back in the day the SWC was it. That was the premiere college football conference in the country for decades and Arkansas has great success there. But Texas owned it while Arkansas got in their upper cuts every now and then. So today for me I respect Texas for the most part. Aside from some of their fans and knowingly my own brethren you could say in Hog Nation being brilliant fucktards, I don't have any extra hate for Texas than I do say, Kansas or uh.. I dunno BYU came to mind. I have some UT friends and one doesn't even look at Arkansas as a rival. No matter if the college football world dubs it one, or NCAA Football games from EA Sports. That 70-30 ratio nearly is hard to call a rivalry. And if Oklahoma weren't so pussy during the Broyles and Holtz era's turning down repeating offers to maintain an on-going series we might have been even better and had greater tradition than 3/4 of CFB would envy already. But what dubbed it a rivalry was the emphasis of the games they played. They were always NT contention. They made the Cotton Bowl what it is today. And so many games came down to the last series and minute. With .. Arkansas getting beat.

And looking back at the Ole Miss thing, makes me laugh. In no way am I angered at Ole Miss. I have always disliked them. Now I have reason to dislike them even more. Any SECfan will tell you the same things I will. It's not complicated. Houston Nutt will not live up to the hype. Plain and simple. It's experience, that if he can't get it done and win the big games at Arkansas (CONSISTENTLY!!!!) what the hell makes anyone think he will at Ole Miss? SECfan isn't stupid. Common knowledge here. People can worry about it and bitch all they want. But those people tend to be non SEC fans that have seen it time and time again already.

MajorMike
09-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Wow, was this hog roast REALLY worth a revisit?

IronMexican
09-09-2009, 05:34 PM

The Texans you speak of represent a small demographic and probably are all post Gustav refugees from arKansas.

As for Oklahoma, I think Tulsa is a decent town with low airfare rates via Southwest. Outside of that, I can't really say much other than I hate having to drive across the state to get back to Texas.

dirk4mvp
09-09-2009, 11:23 PM
Prime Ron Mexico in this thread.